Teacher, Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
387 Followers

I went home that night and went over to see Kathy after dinner. I explained to her that I was going to ask Ione out on a date and didn't want her to hear it from someone else.

"You must hate me," she said, the tears falling from her eyes. I sat on the bed next to her and brushed the tears away, staring into those beautiful blue eyes.

"I will never hate you. I was disappointed that you didn't tell me about Jack, but I certainly don't hate you. We should always be friends." I brushed her hair back and softly kissed her full lips. She started to kiss me back, but then suddenly pulled away.

"Look, someday you'll understand but for now, I'm dating Jack so there can't be anything but friendship between us."

"Okay, I can live with that as long as we're still friends." I held out my hand and she shook it, laughing lightly, then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard and passionately. "That was our last kiss Joey. I love you more than you will ever know but from now on, it's just hugs and pecks on the cheek, okay?"

"Okay, I love you too and always will no matter what. I hope it works out between you and Jack." And then I got up and left, a part of me staying in that room with Kathy.

I went home and finished my homework and then lay down, trying to think of what to do on my date with Ione Friday. A movie was a pretty safe and standard first date so I figured we could go to whatever movie she wanted and then get a snack after. That would give us more time to talk and see where this was going to lead. If it was a short-term sexual fling, so be it. My ideas about sex and not ending up a daddy had faded after the extreme pleasure I had experienced in the last few days. I would be careful but with all this sudden interest from some very attractive women, I would have to be crazy to try to stay celibate.

Tuesday came and went uneventfully. Ione sat with me on the bus and we made plans for Friday but there was no sneaking off for sex or cutting classes. Lori came in to Math class and actually sat and took notes for the entire class, never once doing anything overtly sexual. Miss Raphael had given me some suggestive looks during class, but nothing else happened or was said. Mrs. Taylor was totally professional after class, thanking me for talking to Lori and reminding me to meet her in the parking lot Wednesday.

I slept remarkably well Tuesday night and woke up Wednesday feeling refreshed and ready to get to school. My morning wood told me it was going to be a wonderful day so I pulled on my robe and headed to the bathroom without tying it since mom and dad rarely got up early on a weekday. Dad didn't have to be in the office until 9:00 so they would usually wait until I had left for school before getting up. I was thinking about stroking one off so I could concentrate at school.

As I turned the corner to the bathroom, I bumped into my mother again as she was leaving the bathroom. It startled us both, especially with my long rod bumping into my mom's belly. She looked down and saw the naked monolith reaching out to her before I could cover it up with the robe. I went ahead and pulled my robe together and tied it, but the damage was done.

"Sorry mom. I wasn't expecting anyone else to be awake yet." I looked at her and realized that she was standing in front of me in a white see-through baby doll again, obviously not expecting me either. This outfit was normally saved for weekends. Her brown areolas and hard nipples were clearly visible even in the dim light of the hallway. Her pussy hair made a perfect triangle showing the path to Shangri-la.

"It's alright dear. Like I said, you're a man now and these types of things will happen. It's not like I haven't seen plenty of them before. I guess I didn't realize you got up this early for school either."

She was standing just inches away and had made no move to cover up, obviously not embarrassed to be showing off her fantastic body. Seeing her in the baby doll pajamas, I realized the guys were right. She did look somewhat like Joey Heatherton with her long, firm legs and more than ample bust. Her cute face was framed by the short blond hair in much the same way, but mom's lips were fuller and her beautiful blue eyes always had this dreamy quality when she was around me. It was like she was thinking about us having a picnic at the lake without a care in the world.

I smiled at her wanting very much too just reach up and feel one of her magnificent breasts and see if they actually were as soft as they appeared to be. Instead, I was startled again as she leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips, lingering and sucking gently, causing my morning wood to almost explode. And just like that she stopped and began to walk away.

"You have a nice day at school today. I'll see you tonight dear." The bedroom door closed and I was standing there with my dick poking out of my robe wondering what the fuck just happened. I decided against jerking off, too confused about what had just occurred. I brushed my teeth and shaved, allowing my throbbing tool to calm down so I could pee before hopping in the shower.

Crazy thoughts were going through my head as I got to the bus stop but they all vanished when I saw Ione. Her auburn hair was glistening in the early morning light and her bright smile was accentuated with an unusual light red lip gloss. She skipped towards me as I approached, giving me a quick kiss and slipping her arm in mine.

"Damn, is that cherry lip gloss? It tastes fantastic." I could feel my tool start to grow and push up the front of my trousers. I saw Kathy back by the bench. She gave me a weak smile but then quickly turned her back obviously not wanting to watch us together.

"I was hoping you'd like it. You have no idea how sexy it makes me feel." Her hazel eyes were sparkling as she looked at me longingly with nasty thoughts on her mind. "I was going to save it for Friday night, but I had to try it out on you today. I'm getting pretty randy thinking about Friday night." She was blunt and certainly not embarrassed to reveal her feelings.

"Well, thanks beautiful. Now I'll probably have a hard-on all day thinking about you." I smiled only half-joking about thinking about her all day. After that sexual fiesta Monday morning while she was on the rag, I could only imagine how wild she would get when she felt good. She was in great physical shape and I could see her winning any sexual marathon that might be held.

We took my usual seat near the front of the bus, holding hands and making small talk until she abruptly picked up her gym bag, which also doubled as her book bag. She pulled out a notebook and handed it to me.

"Mrs. Raphael took a quick look at my paper and suggested I re-write it and hand it back in today. I need you to take a look at it and tell me what you think."

I grabbed a pen from my pocket while she left the gym bag on our laps. I made some quick spelling and punctuation corrections and then felt her soft fingers as they started rubbing my thigh while her gym bag blocked everyone's view. I started having a little trouble concentrating as her hand rested in my crotch, getting a quick rise out of me. I glanced over at those glossy lips as she grinned at me. I know I was blushing a brighter red than her lip gloss.

I made some more changes on page two as her hand continued to rub my full-blown hard-on, sending those delightful shivers throughout my body. I felt a tug on my zipper and stared her down.

"Don't you dare." It was quiet but firm and she got the message. She pouted but her hand went back to just stroking me while I finished marking up her paper. I handed the notebook back to her.

"Aside from some spelling and punctuation mistakes, it's really pretty good. Guess you better start your re-write. You may not have much time before class."

Now it was my turn to test her powers of concentration. My hand went under the bag and then under her skirt, the soft skin of her thighs sending another charge to my rock-hard pole. I watched her bite on her lower lip, the shiny reflection accentuated her youthful exuberance as she quickly spread her legs allowing me full access to her dripping pussy. Her panties were already soaked, apparently from her earlier man-handling of my private parts.

Her swollen pussy lips made it easy to locate her slit as I ran my finger the length of it, only stopping when I felt the hard protuberance at the top. I rubbed it hard and her eyes closed as she leaned her head back enjoying the high. Her nostrils flared but I eased up and brought my fingers back down her slit, forcing her panties to the side so I could slide my fingers on that moist, juicy flesh. She opened her eyes and gave me a look that said she wanted my fingers back on her clit, but I nodded to the notebook and she started copying again in total frustration.

I left my fingers at her opening, occasionally slipping one inside but made the smart move to stay away from her clit. I knew it would create a scene if she came while we were on the bus. As quiet as she was in the ladies room Monday, it would have drawn a crowd if those same moans emanated from her throat on the bus. As we got closer to school, I moved my fingers out and put her panties back in place so she could finish her re-write. My cock was dripping and I had to discreetly reach into my own pants and readjust him so the leak wouldn't come through my trousers.

She finished the paper just as the bus stopped and shoved the notebook back in her bag. As we got off the bus, she dragged me by the arm away from the front door and towards the back of the building. We ended up in a spot on the side of the building that had tall shrubs around it, an area that I knew she must have used before. Once we were out of site, she dropped the bag and pulled her panties off. All she had to do was look at me and I knew what she wanted.

I pulled her towel from the bag and dropped it at her feet, kneeling down and getting in position to give her a quick oral lesson. She hefted her skirt and I softly kissed her shiny opening, her musky taste sending another charge through the long tube that was draining fluid from my body. I slurped up the excess moisture before heading north to that hard nubbin that I loved to play with. I could see it sticking out as I spread her pussy lips wide and sucked it between my teeth, nibbling gently.

Her first orgasm came quickly and she made little attempt to hide her feelings, the moans echoing off the brick building. I waited a few seconds just holding her clit between my lips until she calmed down and then started sucking it hard and twirling my tongue against it as rapidly as I could. Her eyes glazed over as she grabbed my head and held it in position, my lips locked around her tiny tool and sucking as hard as I could. She came loudly again and I was afraid someone would hear us, but apparently she had tested this area out before. Her legs squeezed me tight now as I let go of her clit and gently licked the swollen labia until her breathing returned to normal.

When her legs released me, I stood and opened my pants, pulling my long, wet tool out for her reciprocation. She dropped down on the same towel I had used and quickly gobbled me up, taking half my shaft into her throat. Her expert tongue swirled around my swollen purple head as she sucked me like a Hoover.

I looked down to watch her and for some reason I briefly saw my mother in her place, her soft, gentle hands caressing me as she sucked voraciously. The momentary blip was soon replaced by the cherry red lips of Ione as she tickled my balls and pulled on my hips sending my massive cock deep down her throat. I came instantly, sending a gusher straight to her stomach, but she never gagged, controlling the action with her hands on my butt.

My legs were shaking as I sent the second gargantuan load splashing against the back of her throat. Like a professional, she swallowed it all and seemed to really enjoy it. She kept me in her mouth as my dick continued to squirt smaller amounts on her tongue, swallowing when she needed to. She released my balls and gave one last lick the length of my cock before trying to stuff my half-staff back into my pants.

When she stood up, I kissed her gently, my hands playing around her earlobes, while she zipped up my pants. I softly sucked on her lower lip, tasting only sweet cherry, knowing that she had swallowed every drop of my tart spunk. She kissed me back with the same gentleness, her arms coming up around my neck, her hands playing in my hair. Everything felt so right, even more than it had with Mrs. Taylor.

"Umm, don't take this the wrong way, but I've never felt like this with a guy before. And you know I've been with a few guys." She kissed me softly again.

"Well, don't take this the wrong way, but you've been with more than a few guys and I will be terribly disappointed if our relationship doesn't last longer than any of your other ones." I smiled at her and winked while she kissed me again, a deeper kiss this time that said she understood what I had said and had similar feelings.

She pulled on her panties and we jogged around to the front door. We were too late for homeroom so she headed downstairs to the gym and I headed straight for the computer lab. At this point in the school year, I was just finishing my senior project which was writing a program in assembler language to calculate mortgages. The program was done but I knew I was missing something in the logic that would shorten the number of steps and thus the amount of time it would take to run.

I had the program and my logic diagram on my desk when Mr. Lawrence sat down to see how I was doing. His eyebrows raised when he saw how many lines of code I had written and then looked over to the diagram. He grinned and picked up my pencil drawing a line from step three down to step eight. It took me a minute and then, boom, facepalm. I had totally missed that opportunity for a loop that would take out probably twenty five percent of the code. I shook my head and thanked him, quickly writing notes on the diagram so I wouldn't forget wanted I wanted to do.

I finished my notes as the bell rang and packed up to head to English class. I almost dreaded facing Miss Raphael, afraid one of us would give away a hint about meeting up with Mrs. Taylor after school. I didn't want to ruin things with Ione when we were just getting started, but it's not like we were married and there was no way I was going to miss out on an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like this.

I walked into class with extreme trepidation and seeing Miss Raphael did nothing to assuage my feelings. She was wearing her normal black outfit, matching skirt and top, her jacket perched on the back of her chair. She had the top two buttons undone like Ione had done on Monday, but she didn't have Ione's cleavage. Yet the effect was similar in showing a sexual desire. I had no idea if she was doing this for my benefit or just to tease my fellow classmates. For all I knew, she had taken Ione's flirtation as a challenge and wanted to prove that she was as sexy as any eighteen year old.

Ione was on time for a change and not rushing in at the last moment. She sat next to me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek when she thought no one was looking, her smile speaking volumes. She looked up at Miss Raphael, a knowing smile coming across her lips.

"Guess I should turn in my paper," she said, rising slowly and walking straight up to Miss Raphael, her hips swaying in exaggerated motion. She looked down at her as she handed her the paper, standing their waiting for her approval. She looked up at her and smiled, their eyes locking for a moment before the teacher in her took over again and she walked back to her desk. No words had been exchanged but I could swear there was some kind of connection made between them.

Miss Raphael instructed the class to jot down some ideas and questions for Kafka's Metamorphosis that "we were all supposed to have read already" and then we would discuss it. She was going to finish grading our papers from Monday and pass them back to us. Ione looked stumped for a minute, but I knew she had read it. She was not dumb but she had not read a lot while growing up so some basic things like spelling and punctuation could throw her off. I jotted down a couple ideas for her and she took off from there.

Miss Raphael was bringing around our papers now and tossed mine across onto my desk. I saw the A+ and looked up as she leaned down to whisper to Ione. Her tiny bare breasts quickly came into view and captured my full attention. She had dark red areolas topped with large, even darker nipples. What she lacked in breast size she more than made up for in style. Ione noticed them too, softly biting her lower lip as she had earlier this morning when I was playing with her pussy.

"Excellent improvement over that first effort Ione. Keep up the good work. Joey, you have a vivid imagination."

"That's why they call it fiction, right. I just like to embellish my ideas." I smiled back at her, looking at her breasts the entire time as she slowly stood back up. Her nostrils flared briefly as she took a deep breath and smiled at both of us before moving on. Ione quickly got my attention back.

"I got a B+! She's never given me that high a grade before. Thank you for checking it this morning." She was beaming as she looked at me.

"Hey, you did the hard work. All I did was fix some little things. You could do that yourself if you would just take your time." Her hand was on my thigh now, squeezing it in her excitement. The rest of the class went well and I could see how proud she was of herself when class was over. It made me feel good to see her so confident at something other than sports.

At lunch we talked about Friday night. She had picked out the movie, which was fine with me because I didn't plan on watching much of it anyway. Her dad was letting her take her mom's car because they were going away for the weekend and wouldn't need it. She just had to agree not to drink if she was going to drive and I echoed his sentiments on that.

"So your parents are going away for the weekend. Does that mean you have the house to yourself?"

She just sat there with this shit-eating grin on her face. She had known this for some time and was waiting for the right moment to spring it on me. I felt my knees go weak at the thought of having an entire house all to ourselves for the weekend. I started thinking of how I was going to bribe George to tell my mom that I would be staying at his house this weekend.

We didn't have time to slip outside so she just played footsie with me under the table for a few minutes. I used to think that I was the only one who was constantly horny, the Alexander Portnoy of Central High. But Ione was insatiable. The more sex she had, the more sex she wanted. I hoped I was up to the challenge.

We headed off to classes with nothing eventful until I got to Math class, of course. Mrs. Taylor looked radiant in a form-fitting red dress that was just a few shades darker than her hair. She wasn't wearing nylons which was unusual for her, but her soft, sleek skin didn't need the embellishment and red stockings would have been too much for school. Lori was sitting across from me as usual and was slouched down, a general indication that she had something planned.

Mrs. Taylor finished up the chapter from last class and told us to do the odd numbered problems while she passed back our homework. Aside from Lori, most of the kids in this class didn't have a problem with homework. Lori wasn't the sharpest pencil in the box, but she had done well in Math classes before this year so I wasn't quite sure what her problem was this year.

I began working out the problems while stealing glances at Lori as she rubbed her inner thigh, ever so slowly going higher with each stroke. Mrs. Taylor came over with my papers but stood behind me as she set them down on my desk, looking over at Lori and licking her lips. Her mouth was right next to my ear and I could hear her breathing quicken. She placed a hand on my shoulder as she whispered to me.

Malomar
Malomar
387 Followers