Teacher, Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
388 Followers

"Well, we're going to have to find out one of these days. But your father will be home soon so today is not going to be that day. Can you make him go down?"

"Yeah, but...why didn't you want me to cum inside you?" I asked, that hurt, puppy-dog look in my eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie. It's just that sometimes I need a little diddle at night and I didn't want your father finding your cum inside me, at least not until I can explain to him why we're having sex."

"You're going to tell dad we're having sex?" I blurted.

"Don't worry sweetie. He'll understand. He's had to help me battle this condition for years. I'm sure he would rather it be you than have to find another couple for us to swing with. Everything will be fine. But we have to clean up before he gets home. You throw the bedspread in the washer while I clean up."

And just like that she got up and went to the bathroom, leaving my manhood throbbing and begging for more. I yanked the bedspread off and walked naked downstairs to the basement and placed it in the washer, dumping some powder in and turning on the washer. I went back up to the bathroom as mom was finishing up, running the warm, soapy washcloth between her moist slit. My stiff pecker led the way into the bathroom as I walked up behind her.

She was rinsing the cloth off as I ran my cock across her slit from behind. My hands came up and cupped her generous mounds, massaging gently. I kissed the back of her neck and could feel her quiver at my touch. I knew she was still as turned on as I was, but she also realized we were on a deadline.

"Stop that. I just cleaned it." But she didn't push me away or remove my hands from her breasts. I brought my cock between her cheeks and tickled that tight brown hole. She closed her eyes and inhaled sharply before she twirled around.

"No, not there. At least not now. Maybe never. I don't know. I've never done that." She seemed embarrassed that there was something she had never tried.

She took the cloth and soaped it up some more and started to wash me off like I was still her little boy. When she got down to my stiff pole, she got that mesmerized look again and just opened her mouth and took me in. I worked it in and out of her delicate lips but we were running out of time. Dad would be home any minute now and we needed to get dressed.

"Mom, it's alright. We need to get dressed before dad gets home." I grudgingly pulled away from her. She looked up at me through those glazed eyes, recognition finally starting to set in, and then stood up. I heard dad's car pull in the driveway and quickly took mom back to my bedroom and handed her the shorts and top, which she quickly threw on and left the room. I shut the door and put on clean clothes, setting at my desk pretending to do homework just in case.

I opened my history book, thinking I could go over today's chapter that I had missed while daydreaming in class. But again my mind drifted. So many things my mom had just told me and none of them were easy to digest. I wasn't surprised that my parents had been experimenting sexually. They had always been fairly open about sex and were very touchy-feely around each other and close friends. When we would get together with Bill, Martha, and Kathy it seemed that dad hung as closely to Martha as he did around mom.

I now thought that the feelings between me and Kathy were fostered by our parents' relationship since we would mimic their hugs and touches which eventually led to our make-out sessions. It had felt natural when we were kids to hug and kiss each other. It wasn't until after puberty that the awkwardness had started to set in. She had started to notice other guys and they certainly noticed her. And my eyes had always strayed towards beautiful females of all ages. But our one sexual encounter had now driven a brick wall between our friendship.

Knowing that wall was due to our being siblings oddly eased some of the awkward feelings I had. Maybe now that we both knew the situation we could patch things up and at least be friends again. I still had the desire to make love to her again and do it right instead of the wham-bam-thank-you-m'am from a couple weeks ago.

There was a knock on my door and it quickly opened. I turned to see my dad standing in the doorway and I tried to stay expressionless, hoping he wouldn't see the just fucked look on my face.

"Hey son, you've got a phone call and dinner is in five." And then he was gone.

I went to get the phone and it was Ione telling me they had won the game in a rout. They had stopped for dinner at a diner and she was using the payphone so she couldn't tell me much but she had nailed two HR's and Betty had only given up two hits. She was so excited I wished I could have been there, but these victory moments are best shared with teammates anyway.

I hung up the phone and went to the table for dinner. I told them about the game, dad talked a little about work and mom talked about starting the garden. An outsider would never have guessed the secrets that we were all concealing.

I helped mom clean up the dishes after dinner while dad went into the living room to read the evening paper and watch the news. I resisted the urges to reach over and fondle her while she was washing the dishes though my cock was still semi-hard as it strained against my blue jeans. I was reminding myself to check on Lori when the phone rang again. I was closest and went to answer it.

"Hi Lori, I was just going to call you. Are you okay? I didn't see you in school today."

"I'm fine. I just fell down this morning and hurt my ankle. They took x-rays but said it's just a sprain. Um, dipshit just left so I thought maybe you could come over for a while. Maybe help me with, um, math homework ... or something."

"Sure, I can do that. I'll see you in a few minutes." The "or something" had me intrigued. It might be just what the doctor ordered for both of us.

"Going to celebrate with Ione," my mother grinned.

"No. It was just Lori. She sprained her ankle and is going to be laid up for a couple days and wanted some help with the math assignments. I won't be long."

Mom looked down at my crotch, "Oh, I wouldn't say that." She chuckled and I went over and kissed her.

"Well, looks like you and dad will have a few minutes to get frisky," and I did a little Groucho Marx with my eyebrows. I grabbed my math book and went out the back door. I took the shortcut through the backyards and was at Lori's in a matter of minutes. I went to the front door and rang the bell keeping the math book in front of my crotch.

Her father answered the door, a smile quickly coming to his face. He was a big man in both height and girth and was the kind that could scare off young men if he was so inclined.

"Hey Joey. Long time, no see. How you been? How's that gorgeous mother of yours," he whispered. "Glad to see you. I thought "brainless Billy" had forgotten something again. I'll never understand how that kid is such a good quarterback or what my daughter sees in him."

"I'm fine. Mom is as beautiful as ever. And ... I can't argue with you about Billy."

He slapped me on the back and the laugh bellowed out of him from deep in his diaphragm. "She's up in her room but I don't know how much you'll be able to teach her tonight. They have her on pain meds and she's pretty loopy."

I headed up the stairs, the pain in my back from his slap at least partially allowing my manhood to subside. Lori's door was open and I walked in and shut the door behind me. She was lying on the bed with her foot tightly wrapped and iced and propped on a pillow. She was wearing a short yellow cotton nightie and her eyes were glazed over from the meds. The soft, inviting smile on her face told me right away that we wouldn't be opening any book tonight. I went over and sat on the edge of the bed next to her.

"That stupid little dipshit had me give him a blowjob and then just got up and left without reciprocation," she sputtered. "Recipro...reciprocal. That can be a math word, can't it?" she chuckled.

She reached for my pants and undid the belt and pulled down the zipper. My hard-on was sticking up above my briefs and she smiled. As she took hold of my cock and started stroking it, I reached under her nightie and shouldn't have been surprised to find she wasn't wearing any panties. She was dripping wet as my middle finger slid inside her and my thumb found her swollen clit. Her hips were moving and she started to moan, so I kissed her to keep the noise down.

She started to kiss back with a passion as her arms wrapped around my neck, leaving my cock unattended. There was more feeling in this kiss than there had been during our quickies. I guess the drugs were having a special effect on her. I slid my tongue between her soft lips as my fingers continued to work her nether regions. She was sucking hard on my tongue and her nostrils flared as they tried to inhale enough air. Her hips started bucking quickly and her arms tightened like a vice as she came, our lips locked and still while she tried to get more air. As the euphoria wore off, she started kissing me again. Softer now and with less urgency. Her fingers ran through my hair and I felt those familiar tingles as my nerve endings awoke.

"You know, for a nerdy guy, sometimes you can be really dreamy." She was softly biting that lower lip as she had done in class a few times. Her gaze drifted down to my prick, now dripping like an old faucet. She pulled her nightie up all the way, exposing that trimmed bush and those full melons. She placed my hand on my cock.

I stood up, my jeans falling down and then lowered my briefs. She didn't have to say anything. She wanted to watch me jerk-off in front of her. The ultimate exhibitionism for her. She played with her swollen nipples as I started to stroke my lathered cock. After the session with mom, I knew it wouldn't take that long. I studied her lovely body. I started thinking that this was what mom's body probably looked like when she was a teenager.

The skin was soft and had a pink glow from her excitement. The areolas of her large tits were swelling and puffing out as the nipples rose to sit high and proud on top of them. I knew those tits would continue to grow as her body matured. Her bush had been thinned out a little and was a shade darker than mom's. Visions of my mother started to flash before me and the similarities in their bodies became clearer.

Lori slid one finger down to her clit and started working it hard. Those long, butterfly lips were a deep red as she worked the hard nubbin. Her left hand was tweaking a nipple and offering her boob up as a target for my cannon. That was all I needed as my breathing deepened and my grip tightened on the hunk of meat between my legs. I stepped closer to her, pointing my enraged cock straight at those wondrous tits and spewed forth copious amounts of semen for the third time today. The first splash landed squarely on her right breast, so I aimed and nailed her left breast with the next spurt. More splashed down in the lovely valley between her mounds and slowly trickled down to her belly.

Her fingers were a blur as she bit her lip to hide the noise from her second climax. When she had calmed down and opened her eyes, I leaned forward towards her head and she rose up to meet me. Her mouth opened and took my stiff meat between her lips. Her right hand came up and squeezed the last drops out and she swallowed willingly. I started to reach for the tissues to clean her up, but she stopped me.

"Lick it off me," she pleaded. It wasn't a command, the drugs obviously having some effect on her behavior.

I got down on my knees and swirled my tongue around her right breast, just as I had done earlier with my mother. I sucked and swallowed and then sucked again, harder this time. I bit down softly on the nipple and she moaned her approval. My tongue whipped the rubbery tip while my hand massaged the mound. After a few minutes, I moved over and repeated the process on her right boob.

I was getting used to the taste of my own cum. It was slightly musky but not nearly as distasteful as I had heard others describe it. Maybe every guy was different or maybe I was just enjoying it because of the bodies that I had sprayed it on. I moved to that valley between the mountains of flesh and started to suck up the remaining liquid. It was more watery than the first globs and had a more salty taste to it, almost like the pre-cum I had tasted this morning.

I licked her entire body like it was an oasis in the desert. A large pool of cum had filled her naval when she sat up and I was now sucking that out and poking my tongue in and out of the wrinkled indentation. I kissed her belly softly and continued my descent to her thin, blonde bush. My tongue worked through the wiry hair and found that moist slit that harbored the stiff button that gave her so much pleasure.

I licked the entire length of her opening, my tongue sliding inside her briefly before coming back up to diddle her clit. My tongue slapped back and forth before I sucked it between my lips and then flogged it again. Her hands were gripping my head as she bucked up to meet my tongue. In her heightened state I knew it wouldn't be long before she came again. She held my head still as the orgasm exploded within her.

"Oh shit! Yes, yes, yes."

She hadn't held back this time and I was pretty sure her parents had heard that. As soon as she started to release her grip, I stood up and pulled my pants back up and fastened my belt. I yanked her nightie back down and covered her as I grabbed the math book and a notebook and sat back down on the bed next to her. The fear of being caught had allowed my pole to shrivel up like a dried out string bean. There was a quick knock on the door before it opened and her father peaked inside.

"Is everything okay here? It sounded like she was in pain."

"She's okay," I said, looking up at him. "She just moved wrong. But I think you were right. She's having trouble concentrating on math. I should probably leave and let her get some rest."

I was hoping he couldn't smell the sex in the air. I had licked up all of my evidence, but after three orgasms, that pussy was getting a little funky.

He smiled knowingly and left the room but also left the door open. I closed up the books and bent down to give her a kiss. She sucked my lips and ran her tongue across them.

"Hmm, I love the taste of me," she whispered. Her eyes were totally glazed over now and I was pretty sure she was slipping into dreamland.

I was hoping my mouth hadn't been glistening too much when her father was looking at me. I took out my hankie and wiped my lips dry just to be sure. I kissed her softly on the forehead and then got up and left. I yelled a "Goodnight" to her parents as I left the house.

I went straight to the bathroom when I got home and scrubbed my face and rinsed off my cock again. Back in my own room, I stripped down and hopped into bed. As I lay there thinking about all that had happened and all I had learned, I couldn't help but wonder how this would affect my relationships with the women in my life. Would I have the same desire for Ione tomorrow night or would visions of mom, Kathy, and Lori continue to break my concentration? Or would I be passive like I had been with Linda and Tina who had orchestrated my relationships with them?

I had different kinds of feelings for Ione than the others and it was the closest thing to a normal relationship that I had. I really wanted the date to go well but I didn't want to over think it. I would just see how it played out during the movie and we could take things from there. A warm sense of calm came over me as I pictured Ione's smiling face, fresh from her softball victory, as I drifted off to sleep. I awoke Friday morning feeling refreshed and alert, the usual morning wood told me there was still plenty of gas left in my tank. I slipped on my robe and went to shower, paying special attention to my appearance and making sure nothing was out of place. I wanted tonight to be perfect. I was almost disappointed when I opened the bathroom door and mom wasn't waiting there. My beast was at half staff and pushing out the front of my robe but no one else was there to see it.

I ate a bowl of cereal in my room while reading my history chapter again, this time soaking up the highlights. I looked at the clock and saw it was time to go so I laced my sneakers and grabbed my gym bag with my clothes. That was when it hit me. I was going to spend an entire night, and maybe a weekend, with a girl for the first time. The nerves started to set in. What if we can't find enough things to talk about after the sex is done? What if she doesn't like the movie? What if, what if ...

I took a deep breath as I headed out the door towards the bus stop. When I got there, there was already a crowd of people, most of them congratulating Ione on the big win. Even Kathy and Jack were standing next to her and smiling. I guess sports and school pride will cure all ills. I walked up to her and gave her a quick kiss.

"Congratulations slugger!"

She just smiled and then more kids were coming up to her and I slowly backed away to allow her that moment in the spotlight. She had earned it and was clearly enjoying it. I stood back and enjoyed the view. She was wearing a pink mohair sweater and red slacks, which was unusual for her. She had great legs and loved to show them off. But her curves filled out the slacks nicely and the pink sweater was just plain hot. You could see the flesh bounce as she laughed and I knew she wasn't wearing a bra under it. The mohair would prevent her nipples from showing but the sweater was tight enough that the soft material would be teasing those little peaks all day.

Kathy said something to Jack and then came walking over to me, still smiling. Maybe this was my chance to patch things up between us.

"Hey handsome. You must be pretty proud of your girl after that game."

"Hi beautiful," I said softly. It seemed like ages since I had greeted her that way even though it had only been a few weeks. "I am proud of her, but I can't say that she's my girl. I don't think she belongs to anybody right now. Or maybe she belongs to everybody," I laughed, looking at the crowd around her. It would only get worse at school.

"Everybody seems to think you two are an item except you." Her smile had now changed to a quizzical look.

"Look, right now it's a blossoming friendship. I may have known her almost as long as I've known you, but we've only been close in the last couple weeks. It's nothing like our friendship and truthfully, I doubt it will last as long. Right now it is going great, but check back in a month or so for an update. I have a feeling our college plans won't be compatible."

Kathy got a light grin, then bit her lip to suppress it as she looked up at me. She placed her left hand on my arm and gripped it tightly as she tried not to smile.

"Look, if I'm not the girl you're with, Ione would be my next choice for you. She's a great person and she's certainly easy to look at," she said, glancing back at our bubbly friend.

"This may not be the right time, but my mom told me about our parent's relationship. Or should I say our relationship?" Her face went pale. "It's no big deal to me. A little kinky maybe, but you should know that I'm shooting blanks so you don't have to worry about getting pregnant. If you were worried about that I mean."

"I guess I should say I'm sorry you can't have kids, but I have to admit that I am relieved that I don't have to wait out my period to find out. I'm on the pill now, but being a virgin at the time, I really wasn't planning on losing my cherry like that." There was a certain amount of regret in her voice and I started feeling guilty.

Malomar
Malomar
388 Followers