Teacher, Teacher: The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,268 Followers

"Oh, Mr. Wilson," Cindy cooed as she began slowly rocking herself on his pole, moaning softly as he filled her with his swollen manhood. But her former teacher only groaned as his hands reached out for her hips.

Ron Wilson groaned happily as his former student rocked herself gently on top of his cock. He closed his eyes and allowed the sensations to grow. A slight movement beside him caused his eyes to open just in time to see Jenny swinging her leg over his face, leaving her facing her roommate with her pussy perched inches above his mouth. And then slowly, the aroused pussy was lowered to his face.

Jenny sighed contentedly when Ron's tongue entered her pussy. She leaned forward and grabbed her playmate's tits as they bounced teasingly in front of her. And she pulled them to her waiting mouth where she nibbled on the protruding nipples one at a time while she continued to grind her pussy onto Mr. Wilson's face.

Cindy clutched at Jenny's head, holding her tight against her bosom while she bounced on the beautiful cock that was filling her up. And she groaned as she felt that familiar feeling beginning to build in the depths of her womanhood.

Together, the trio of hot, sweaty bodies edged ever nearer to their inevitable release, the two women on top riding the man for all he was worth, while the man was only too willing to fill up the one while he worked the other with his tongue.

It was Cindy who came first, screaming out as her body convulsed from the sudden onset of her orgasm. She wrapped her arms around Jenny's head as her body shook from the pleasure. A second or two later, the teacher began shooting his cum into her quivering pussy.

As the other two bodies convulsed around her in dizzy ecstasy, Jenny's hand was frantically going at her clit. But it wasn't until Mr. Wilson lifter her ass slightly and shot his tongue deep into her forbidden hole that she finally achieved her release.

Ultimately, the women managed to scramble off the man and take up positions along his sides. Together, they struggled to catch their breath and regain their composure. It was some time later before Mr. Wilson finally spoke.

"I'm not sure if seeing you two is going to become a regular affair or not," he said. "But if it is, I'm going to need some Viagra."

"Oh, Mr. Wilson," Jenny gushed. "You'd do that for us?"

"That's so sweet!" Cindy chimed in.

Ron Wilson smiled to himself as he felt that familiar feeling stirring in his groins. Maybe the Viagra wouldn't be necessary after all.

linkznut
linkznut
1,268 Followers
12