Teacher Upskirt Shows

Story Info
Blackmailed teacher must expose herself in school.
15.4k words
4.37
1.51M
892
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,906 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fiction. In real life, all con-consensual sex is illegal and immoral and not condoned by the author. All characters are over eighteen.

*

CHAPTER 1

It took a few weeks for Kurt to work out the plan in his mind. His first inspiration was while watching "YourVids" internet videos taken with cell phones in various high school classrooms, of teachers losing their temper with unruly students. Kurt and his friends, Leo, Rod, and Jake, all thought they were funny, and talked about making cell phone videos like that. Then they found more cell phone videos of teachers just walking around campus, getting into cars, and sitting at their desks. Boring, but it made Kurt think of Mrs. Fine, his English teacher.

Mrs. Fine may have been a couple years past her ultimate prime to a teenaged boy, but the bored eighteen-year-old senior spent every seventh period staring at and fantasizing about the mature woman that paraded around the front of the class. A pretty, tall, slender, wife and mother with short dark-brown hair and legs to die for, Mrs. Fine was about the sexiest, classiest woman Kurt could imagine. There were a couple of teachers in his school that were younger and bustier, but Mrs. Fine exuded class, elegance, and sex appeal like no other. Many of Kurt's after-school masturbation sessions were filled with sordid fantasies of her that would make a whore blush.

Kurt and his friends were not the best students. In fact, their permanent records were filled with detentions, bad grades, insubordination, and numerous other academic crimes and misdemeanors. Through their teen years they had encouraged and pushed each other into bad behavior and outrageous antics. Somehow they were all close to graduating in the spring, barely, but their individual and collective insolence and disruptions had frustrated dozens of teachers and other faculty members, raising several teacher's blood pressure each year, as they took pleasure in harassing them in class. Somehow someone had made the mistake of placing all four of them, along with a large group of bad eggs, into one Senior English class with Mrs. Fine.

So it wasn't much of a risk, in Kurt's horny mind, when he started whipping out his cell phone during Mrs. Fine's class and subtly making videos of her at the front of the class. After a few successful videos of her legs and torso, he got bolder; following her down the hall and taping her jiggling ass; got a nice downblouse as she leaned over and assisted another student, showing a little of her cleavage spilling out of a white bra; and other close-ups of her legs and ass and tits. Soon Kurt's hard drive contained an extensive collection of jerk-off videos of his favorite teacher.

Kurt of course showed the videos to his buddies, who all had similar lust for Mrs. Fine. It was Jake who suggested to Kurt that he upload some of the sexy videos to the "YourVids" Internet repository and share them with the world.

"I thought about it," Kurt explained to Jake and his other two friends. "But that would be the end of it once somebody blew the whistle. Why ruin a good thing? I'm still trying to get a video up her skirt."

"Let's blackmail her; tell her we'll put the videos on YourVids if she doesn't pass us," suggested Leo, who was definitely getting a failing grade in English.

That night Kurt, while watching the videos of Mrs. Fine and jerking off, thought about what Leo had said. What if we had some REALLY GOOD video of Mrs. Fine? Would she succumb to blackmail? It was pretty farfetched and certainly risky, but the idea aroused him, and he couldn't get the thought out of his mind. Kurt spent the next several days fantasizing of sexual blackmail, making Mrs. Fine do naughty things to him. The fantasy soon became a plan.

"Now, if we could get her to do something that would get her fired on video, THAT might work!" Kurt told the other three teens. "We've pissed off PLENTY of teachers enough over the years that they did things that would've gotten them fired if we'd had evidence. Get her to hit a student or something."

"I don't think Mrs. Fine would ever hit a student," argued Rod. "She's not real strict, but she's generally got control of the class. She's not some first-year teacher."

"She's not ALWAYS in control," countered Jake. "I've seen her lose her temper with us."

"If anybody could piss her off that much, it's us," laughed Kurt. "She does have a short fuse sometimes."

It was a long shot, just a fantasy really in Kurt's mind, but just several days later, the four boys had been particularly disruptive in Mrs. Fine's class, egging all of the male members of the class to clown around. When the bell rang, Mrs. Fine told the girls to leave, but kept all of the boys late. With a dozen boys sitting before a red-faced Mrs. Fine, she ripped into them, threatening everything from failing them to keeping them from graduating to detentions - all while Kurt held his cell phone under his desk videotaping her.

Rod, sitting in the first row right in front of the standing teacher, knew that Kurt was videotaping this rant from behind him, just as they'd hoped for, and he decided to show off by totally disrespecting his hot teacher. He started with an insolent smirk and arrogant body language, which caused the already disturbed teacher to get more furious. Her face got redder when she saw that she wasn't intimidating the boys in the least, and Rod was even mocking her. Rod had his hand on his crotch, and started rubbing his dick over his loose pants until he got an obvious hardon in his boxers, and licking his licks. None of this could be seen by Kurt's camera, but Mrs. Fine knew Rod was being sexual, and as Rod opened his mouth and swirled his tongue around and flitted it back and forth like he was performing oral sex, Mrs. Fine lost control. She slapped Kurt hard.

"You sick bastard!" she swore at the smirking teen.

Leo and Jake laughed. So did Kurt, but he concentrated on his videotape, not believing his luck that he'd captured the veteran teacher's physical attack on her student.

"Get out. GET OUT! You little shits!" Mrs. Fine shouted, her voice cracking, as if she were ready to cry.

The boys stood up and began walking out.

Before they could even reached the door, Mrs. Fine had regained some composure. "I'm sorry I hit you, Rod," she mumbled.

"You'll be sorrier," Rod smirked before sauntering out the door.

CHAPTER 2

It was too good to be true, Kurt thought, as he downloaded the video to his hard drive at home and watched it. Mrs. Fine would get fired for this. Swearing at and hitting a student, who from the camera's angle appeared to just be silently sitting there. Kurt could get her fired.

But why? So he could stare at some ugly substitute teacher the rest of the semester? Kurt had a love/hate thing with Mrs. Fine. She could be a bitch, just another detested authority figure, but she was a BABE!

Blackmail. Money. Passing grades. Hot teacher. This might work! Kurt worked out further details and shared them with his three friends. That night, using an anonymous email address, he emailed the video to Mrs. Fine's school email address, with a subject of "YourVids". "Mrs. Fine, you NEED to know about this. Watch it and don't tell anyone. I'll be in touch," was the only text.

Kurt waited a full day, enough time for Mrs. Fine to open and watch the video privately. Then he emailed her again. "Did you enjoy the video? Would you like us to post this on YourVids? Answer me, yes or no."

Late that night, Kurt checked his email. He heart raced when he saw a reply from Mrs. Fine's address. Her reply was short. "No, please don't share this with anyone. I'm sorry it happened."

Kurt countered with another email. "We all know there's no doubt you'd be fired if this became public, don't we? That you won't find another teaching job. Don't bother arguing."

Just moments later, another reply arrived from Kurt's English teacher. "What do you want?"

"For one, you have to give us passing grades."

"Who are you?"

"You don't know who we are. You may suspect, but you don't know for sure."

"How can I pass you if you don't tell me your names?"

Was she considering the blackmail, or just fishing for names, wondered Kurt. "You pass everybody this semester, in all of your classes."

The emails had been in rapid succession, but now there was a pause. Kurt tried to go to sleep, but two hours later he got up and checked his email again. Another reply from the leggy teacher.

"What else do you want? Money?"

"No money. Do you own a thong?"

There was no reply. After thirty minutes, Kurt sent a follow-up email. "Don't EVER ignore me! It was a simple question. Do you own a pair of thong panties? All we've ever seen you wear to school are full sized panties."

The next reply came quickly. "Yes."

"Wear them to school tomorrow. With your blue sweater and navy pants, no pantyhose, no jacket" ordered Kurt. "Make no mistakes with me. You get no second chances, and you don't want to find out if I'm not bluffing." He left it at that, figured he'd pushed her enough, and went to bed.

CHAPTER 3

The next day, Kurt spotted Mrs. Fine in the hallway between classes. Damn, she was wearing her blues sweater and tight navy slacks! It's working!" Kurt got a hardon. But what about the thong? He didn't SEE any panty lines in the crowded halls, but he wasn't sure. Wait, is that black thongs bleeding through her navy pants? It looks like it!

It wasn't until Kurt's own afternoon seventh period class that the thong question was answered definitively. Mrs. Fine entered the room with an armful of papers, leaned over her desk to drop the papers down, and exposed the tops of her black thongs. It wasn't until later in the class, when students were turning in papers and milling about, that Kurt was able to sneak up behind Mrs. Fine as she sat at her desk leaning forward, and snapped off a quick video of her thongs sticking out of her slacks.

That night, Kurt emailed Mrs. Fine. "Very good! You looked real sexy in those tongs today! You should wear thongs every day! Keep cooperating and we'll keep suppressing the video that will ruin your life. What is your cell phone number? DON'T keep me waiting!"

Within minutes came Mrs. Fine's reply. "555-555-1212"

"Do you know how to text on your phone?"

"Yes."

"Good. On Monday, wear some colored thongs to school. If you don't have any, buy some. Wear them with your short pinstripe skirt and that red sweater. From the MINUTE you enter seventh period class, keep an eye on your cell phone, set the tone to pulsate, but READ MY TEXT MESSAGES IMMEDIATELY! If you do not FULLY COOPERATE AT ALL TIMES right away, the video will be made public Monday night! UNDERSTAND, MRS. FINE?"

"Yes" was the only answer.

On Monday, the other three boys reported to Kurt that Mrs. Fine was indeed wearing her tight, fairly short, pinstripe skirt and red sweater. Kurt sent her a text message. "What is on the agenda for seventh period?"

The reply was almost immediate. "A review of chapter 12. Then individual time to work on the assignment."

"Cool. Don't forget to keep your cell handy." Kurt couldn't wait until seventh period.

Immediately upon entering the room, Mrs. Fine again dropped her papers on her desk and exposed the tops of red thongs sticking out the back! Damn, this is too easy! There was a brief moment when she forgot to keep her cell phone nearby to receive Kurt's next text, but to Kurt's relief she remembered it before class started. "Sit on the desk during review. Keep your cell handy behind your book."

Kurt saw Mrs. Fine do as she said, keeping her cell phone open to view texts, as she sat down on her Formica desktop to go through review questions. Her tight skirt rose up to expose her long gorgeous legs to mid-thigh.

"Cross your legs," Kurt ordered via text. Mrs. Fine gave a startled glance down at her phone, and then crossed her right knee over her left, displaying a lot of her bare right thigh.

A few moments later, "Let your skirt ride up higher. More thigh." The English teacher hesitated only for a moment, but scooted around on her desk until her skirt showed most of her crossed right thigh. Her skirt was practically to her crotch, giving the whole class a sexy view of her long slender mature legs.

"Put your papers down, your covering too much!" Mrs. Fine put her book and paper down next to her on her desk, with the phone on top of them, giving an unobstructed view of her legs.

"Damn, your legs are hot! Uncross them." Mrs. Fine obeyed, trying to keep her legs together, but gave the briefest glimpse of her red panties.

"Let the skirt ride up. Spread your legs." Mrs. Fine allowed her legs to part just a bit, but with her skirt riding up so high, her red panty crotch was exposed to some of the students.

"Wider." There was a slight hesitation. Finally, the classy teacher relaxed her thighs and let her knees drift about twelve inches. Now practically the whole class could see her red silky panty crotch.

"MORE!" Mrs. Fine, her face as flushed as much as it had been when she slapped Leo, heaved an audible sigh, looked up at the ceiling, and let her knees slide a good two feet apart, scooting her butt forward for balance, and brazenly flashed the whole class a look at her silky red panties pulled tightly over her pubic mound. Even Kurt in the back could see the shape of her pubic hump, and a bonus, a clump of stray dark brown pubic hair sticking out of her lift side of her crotch.

"GREAT! SOOO HOT! Keep showing for the next fifteen minutes." With that Kurt stopped texting, and instead operated the camera on his cell, getting a nice clean video of his sexy high school teacher brazenly and obviously showing her panties to her whole class, her long bare legs wiggling occasionally from side to side, showing her crotch at different angles. Kurt could tell by a number of the other students' expressions and body language that they were staring up Mrs. Fine's skirt, too. There was an awkward tension in Mrs. Fine's voice, as she seemed to have trouble concentrating on what she was teaching.

At about the midpoint of the seventh period. Mrs. Fine completed the review portion of the class. With no further text orders from Kurt, she stood up, smoothed down her skirt, and wrote the assignment on the board, with her nice ass wiggling and her thong showing in back. As she sometimes does, Mrs. Fine said that she wanted each student to write one paragraph and bring it to her desk for immediate review. With that the red-faced teacher sat down in her chair behind her desk as the students worked on their papers individually.

Mrs. Fine leaned her weary head on her hands for five minutes, but then students began approaching her desk with their assignments. Mrs. Fine seemed to answer the questions in a composed manner and temporarily block her stress. The class started getting a bit unruly, with students talking with each other, but Mrs. Fine said nothing about it. Kurt saw Jake approach Mrs. Fine's desk and wait for a girl to finish with Mrs. Fine. Kurt joined Jake in the queue, standing to the side of Mrs. Fine. They both looked down at their teacher's protruding thong, and grinned at each other. In fact, they high-fived each other over their success at getting their sexy teacher to show her panties to them. Leo joined them up by the teacher, and the three of them clowned around behind their teacher at the front of the class while she attended to the girl student. Leo took out his cell phone and alternately videotaped Leo and Jake, and down Mrs. Fine's back and exposed thong.

When the girl left, Jake showed Mrs. Fine his paper. Mrs. Fine glanced back at Kurt and Leo, but quickly returned her attention to Jake as he crouched next to her to her left side, and showed her his paper. He rested his right arm on the back of her chair as she leaned forward. Then he moved his hand down to her lower back, touching the exposed flesh where her sweater had risen. To Kurt's relief, Mrs. Fine didn't seem to acknowledge her teen student's indiscreet touch, and Kurt videotaped Jake touching the top of her skirt.

Watching this also, Leo stood to Mrs. Fine's right side, leaned down, and subtly tugged on her thong sticking out of her skirt. He nervously moved his hand to her hip, wondering what he could get away with doing, as Kurt videotaped his movements. Jake, feeling Leo's hand playing with Mrs. Fine's thong, got more daring, too, and slid his right palm down inside her skirt, hooking his thumb on the outside of her skirt, resting his other four fingers down her skirt and grazing her bare ass crack.

Leo saw what Jake was doing, and battled Jake, pulling his hand out and inserting his own hand down into her skirt and felt her ass crack. Finally Mrs. Fine reached back and attempted to take Leo's hand out of her skirt without ever looking back, but finally gave up the battle.

When another girl approached the desk, Kurt ended his video session, got his friends' attention, and pushed them back to their desks.

Apparently when Mrs. Fine saw Rod approaching her desk again, she decided she would be safer amongst the class than behind the desk, so she stood up and chose to walk up and down the aisle and review the remaining students' assignments in that manner. But she found out she wasn't so safe from her students' hands, when she leaned over to help a girl in the back row, next to Kurt. As the tall teacher bent at the waist to read the girl's paper, Kurt couldn't resist the sexy skirt-clad ass that was staring him in the face. He reached out and placed his hand on it. Mrs. Fine flinched and glanced back at Kurt, but said and did nothing to rebuff his hand from squeezing her ass through her skirt.

With no resistance, Kurt found it irresistible to move his hand under the teacher's skirt, and squeeze her thong-clad ass. Damn, what an ass! It may be softer than a teenager's ass, but it held its shape nicely! Kurt glanced around the room. Besides his three friends, several other guys and possibly one or two girls saw him feeling their teacher with impunity.

Finally Mrs. Fine walked away from Kurt, without any more looks back at her teen assailant. Up at the front of the class, Mrs. Fine helped another boy, but it was Leo who made a point of standing up to throw away a paper, and on his way back to his desk helped himself to a handful of his teacher's ass.

At the end of class, the rest of the students filed out the door. Mrs. Fine gathered her papers, but when called, "Kurt?"

Kurt and the other three halted their exit, and all four approached the teacher.

Mrs. Fine looked at Kurt as he approached her by the front wall. The other three surrounded the teacher, who suddenly looked intimidated by the four teens around her. "Are you the one? Is it you four?"

Kurt, in an intimidating manner, approached his teacher, and stood directly in front of her, inches from her face. "Don't ever ask that again." He made a sudden move that made Mrs. Fine flinch, and grabbed her arms just above her elbows. He moved his face closer to hers. He tried to kiss his teacher.

Mrs. Fine threw her head back and only briefly turned her head. But once Kurt locked his lips on hers, she didn't resist further and her teen student wormed his tongue into her mouth. Kurt ran his right hand up Mrs. Fine's left breast, over her thin red sweater. The startled teacher inhaled and threw her chest out, but offered no other resistance as Kurt squeezed her breast and made out with her. When the sounds of other students approaching for the next class caught his attention, Kurt released his teacher, smirked at her, and calmly walked away with his friends.

CHAPTER 4

George VI
George VI
5,906 Followers