Teacher Upskirt Shows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,957 Followers

Semi-intoxicated hands reached out and grabbed at skin. Teen fingers squeezed bare ass flesh; rubbed her pussy mound and lips; tweaked tit flesh and hard nipples; and every other part of her back, shoulders, long torso, and longer legs. The woman's garters and hose were ripped off. Finally, physically and emotionally exhausted from dancing and stripping, Mrs. Fine lost her balance and fell into the crowd. She was dragged to the nearby couch, thrown on one of her student's laps, and devoured.

Hands fondled every part of her, fingers wormed inside every digit. A tongue briefly licked her asshole. Lips found hers and tongues rotated inside her mouth.

Finally one larger boy managed to gain predominant control, covered her on the couch, and worked his hard cock into her pussy. The gangbang had begun.

Cock after cock entered her pussy. It didn't take anybody a long time, and as soon as one cock vacated her, another one took its place. At first it was a long line of boys on top of her on the couch, between her legs, smothering her naked body. Then she was lifted up and placed on a student as he sat on the couch, and he fucked up into her as others felt her tits and shoved teen cocks into her hands and mouth.

There was such a nonstop stream of moans, wails, groans, and grunts emanating from the teacher's mouth that possibly only Kurt, who knew what to listen for, could tell when the woman was having her own orgasms. And that happened countless times.

Later she was pushed down on top of one of her students as he fucked up into her, and another drunken student climbed on top of her back and fucked her ass. This double penetration pushed out loud squeals and shouts from the terrified teacher.

Far into the night, Mrs. Fine serviced cock after cock. More and more students showed up as the earlier ones left or passed out. Word must've gotten around, and the train was in full motion into the early morning hours. Kurt was only guessing, but there may have been as many as eighty to one hundred eighteen-year-old students fucking Mrs. Fine tonight, a sizable percentage of this year's graduating class.

It was nearly dawn when only a handful of drunken teens remained, and all had been satisfied multiple times. Mrs. Fine's lips were swollen and chapped from sucking cocks. Her makeup ran down her face. Her hair was a sticky mess from having numerous loads of cum shot into it. Her pussy was raw. So was her asshole. She could barely walk from all of the soreness.

She was covered with hickies. A battle had ensued somewhere in the middle of the night to see who could give her the largest and deepest hickies, with her neck, chest, tits, ass, inner thighs, and hips all covered with the dark marks.

With no objections from any of the sleepy drunk teens, a dazed Mrs. Fine rummaged around to locate her clothes. Her panties were mostly ripped, but she put them on anyway because of all the cum leaking out of her holes. The rest of her outfit had gotten trampled and inspected throughout the party. Her garters were stretched out and her hose were nonstop runs.

"Put them on anyway," ordered a half-awake Kurt.

"They're so ripped, I don't even know if they'll stay on," said Mrs. Fine in a hoarse voice.

"Put them on anyway. I want your husband to see you that way when you get home." Kurt pulled out his cell phone camera one last time. "Now say 'cheese'."

Mrs. Fine shot him a quick dirty glance, then remembered her situation and only looked down at herself in shame. Her sweater had booze stains, rips, and handprints over the breasts. The zipper was broke on the skirt, so her panties protruded in back. And the skirt too was covered with cum stains. One or more boys had used it to wipe themselves off with before going home. Mrs. Fine found her gold necklace and crucifix where it had been yanked off of her. Her shoes were gone.

Kurt, who had been the keeper of her car keys, tossed the key chain to her, and watched her head barefoot for the exit. But he couldn't resist a couple of taunts. "See you Monday, Mrs. Fine. Tell your husband I'll be emailing you and him some awesome cell phone videos of your performance tonight. This will all be over for you in less than a semester. But isn't it nice to feel so wanted?"

THE END

George VI
George VI
5,957 Followers