Teacher's Delight Ch. 2

Story Info
Classy lady takes advantage of John's education.
11.8k words
4.72
117.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers

In the first chapter I told how my father's cousin Lisa introduced me to love making and on several occasions trained me how to make love and please a woman. It all started when she allowed me to watch her and her friends swim in the nude. My father's other cousin Karin wanted to take part in the fun. She teased me and showed her lovely naked body to me. She took over from Lisa and taught me several things although I was not allowed to fuck her properly in her cunt.

- - - -

The following day I saw that Karin and Lisa had their friends visiting them. I became disappointed. They shouldn't have time for me. But at the same time I was thrilled about the possibility of a new nude performance at the lake. But when I recognized one of the friends my expectations were reduced. She was a real lady, very well dressed and her hair and make-up always in order. She sounded very strict and upper class and her three children behaved themselves. I couldn't believe that she would bathe in the nude.

But I could not resist myself from going down to the lake in the afternoon.

When I came down I was met at the entrance as before but this time by Karin. She had a short towel loosely in front of her for modesty but didn't care much how it was draped around her. One breast shoved and the towel only covered her pussy and one upper leg. The other leg was totally bare.

"You have to go somewhere else today for swimming. We want to swim in private. And you are to big a boy to be allowed inside, we know that by now," Karin said giggling. And then she added in a lower voice trying to sound stern but with a smile on her face:

"If you sneak a look at us don't be too obvious so we have to chase you away."

She patted my shoulder and lost her grip on the towel so it fell to the ground. Without haste she bent down and picked it up. Behind her I saw the children playing in the sand and in the water with Lisa and one of the mothers watching them. They were all naked. My spirits rose and so did my cock. I just stood there looking at all this naked beauty including Karin who slowly raised, the towel in her hand but not covering anything.

"Off you go then," she giggled and pushed me away.

I went over to the same place as before not far away and sat down. The bushes covered most of my body but I had a good view between them.

For the next hour or so all the women paraded in the nude before my eyes. I guess they were aware of my presence but ignored it. Perhaps they wanted to show off, feeling safe being in a group. Lisa and Karin were leading the show exposing themselves from every angle including bending down giving a great view of their asses.

The last one to show up was the classy lady. She had obviously being sunbathing out of sight on the sun deck but suddenly she came down to the bridge and took a few steps out on the diving board. She stretched her body bending backwards and then did some gymnastics bending down touching the ground with her hands up and down a few times and turning around. I got a good look at her from every angle as she showed herself against the blue sky.

She was tall, slender but well built with broad hips and good-sized breasts. Her tallness made the breasts look very proportionate but they were big and bounced nicely when she moved. Her nipples and aureoles were big and dark. She had short, brown hair but I could not see the color of her pussy hair. I guessed it was thin and didn't show at that distance. I saw the other women secretly glance at her as well and Lisa and Karin put their heads together saying something and then giggle.

She bent down and got something. It was a shower cap, which she put on before climbing into the water. She swam around for a while and then went back up on the bridge. She took the shower cap off and shook her head to do her hair. She stood facing the sun stretching backwards and stroked over her body to wipe off the water droops. She took special care of her breasts, lifting them and cupping them in her hands. She turned around letting her backside facing the sun and stroked over her backside. I think she must have spent several minutes on this show. The place she had chosen was the best one for my looking. I had an unobstructed view. I just sat there and took in her glorious body.

Slowly she went back up on the sun deck and out of my view. I suddenly realized that I was fully erect and that being from looking at this strict lady. I would never have thought that she would show herself in that way. On the other hand she had done it in style as if she was performing. She seemed to know how to look at her best and thinking about it all the time.

Suddenly she appeared in an outfit I had never seen before. She walked out from the bathing place and walked straight up to me.

"Hi, I am Birgitta. You must be John," she said raising an eyebrow to make it a question.

"Yes, yes hi," I stammered not knowing what to do. I tried to stand up only to realize that my erection showed. I must have been staring at her because she got an amused look on her face.

"Haven't you seen such a bathing suit before," she asked. "It's called bikini." It's a new style from America. Do you like it?"

She had on a two piece bathing suit, pants and a bra. With today's standard it was very modest with the pants going up to her navel and the bra covering most of her breast, but at that time it was daring even to see her naked midriff. To me she looked even sexier in her bikini than before in the nude. My erection got bigger but she seemed not to notice it.

"Well, do you like it," she asked again, a slight smile in the corner of her mouth.

"Yes, it's marvelous. I have never seen one of these before," I managed to say. And then added, god knows what gave me the courage. " You look stunning."

"Thank you," she said and smiled. "I have a proposition for you. I need some help and Karin thought that you would be willing to do me a few favors. Would you?"

"Yes, of course. I will do everything I can," I said, wondering what type of help she wanted.

"Good," she said. "I see that you are big and strong. I will need that." And she put her hand on my biceps and let it glide up over my shoulder and down over my chest. I shivered at her touch but it felt very good.

"Look," she said, "I see that my friends are ready to leave. I must go over there and talk to Karin. Why don't you come over when they have left? It will also get you time to calm down." And she looked down at me, smiling.

Without waiting for an answer Birgitta turned and went back to her children and friends. I saw her talking to Karin and to her children and they nodded several times. She helped collecting the things and after a while all but Birgitta left. Karin and Lisa looked in my direction and waved with big smiles on their faces.

When they were out of sight I did as I was asked. Birgitta had returned up on the sun deck. I slowly entered the bathing place and called her name.

"Come up here," she answered.

I went forward and up on the sun deck. Birgitta was sitting on some cushions and when she saw me she patted on one wanting me to sit down beside her.

Hesitantly I obeyed her.

"Come on, don't be afraid. I won't bite." She smiled at me. "I want to talk about what I want from you."

She sat silent for a while, as if she was thinking over what to say and how to start.

"I am divorced, perhaps you already know that," she finally said.

"No, I didn't know that," I said a little puzzled. What had that to do with needing help with some work?

"Well, I am, since a couple of years. My husband is a successful businessman and has made a lot of money. But he had no time for the children and me. Especially not for me," she added thoughtfully. "I became the good-looking and well-behaving hostess he wanted for his business as you might have noticed. But he didn't care for my personal needs. After our last child he said we should not have more children, it could ruin my figure he said, so he persuaded me to sterilize myself. But afterwards he didn't want to have sex. Not that he was very eager before either."

She was silent for a while. I couldn't find anything to say but put my hand on her arm. She looked at me and then took my hand and brought it up to her mouth and kissed it and then placed it on her cheek.

"It's been a long time since I had a man," she said. "And I sure have feelings, strong feelings. When I saw you today I got the urge. When I saw the performance Karin gave at the gate when you came down I understood that something was going on between you. I asked her cautiously and she soon understood what I wanted. After all, we have been friends for a long time and she has seen my marriage. So she gave me the go ahead. And you didn't exactly look away when I gave you my show on the diving board, did you?" And she burst into laughter, though a little nervous I thought.

"So I went out to look at you at closer range and check if you was supposed to chicken out. But you seemed to like what you saw, didn't you? You didn't look like you found me too old or too ugly." And she giggled again.

She turned her head away from me.

"I want you to make love to me," she whispered. "I need it so badly and Karin said that you were rather good. I know that Karin and Lisa can do a good job as teachers. Will you, please?"

She turned against me looking into my eyes. First I didn't know what to do. Of course, I wanted to make love to this lovely woman. But how should I start. But then something Lisa had said flashed through my mind. "When it comes to love-making just do what comes natural," she had said.

So I put my arms around Birgitta and kissed her mouth. I used what Karin had taught me the day before and pushed my tongue into her mouth, twisting with her. She met me eagerly.

"Yes, I very much want to make love to you. You look so stunning and sexy. I have wanted you since I saw you on the bridge," I said when we broke the kiss to get some air.

"Oh, thank you. I hoped you would oblige," Birgitta said formally. "I promise, you won't regret it. But let's do it properly." She laughed a throaty laugh.

"Now, take off your trunks, I want to see what I will get," Birgitta giggled as she pushed my trunks down.

"Oh, my, Karin was right, you are good-looking. Not very big, but nice. Hey, wait, I want to show you myself," she said when she felt that I was fiddling with her bikini bra.

She pushed me back and stood up. She swayed her hips and slowly peeled her bikini bottom down. She left it halfway down just covering her mons and turned around and unhooked her bra. She let it slid off her arms and cupped her breasts in her hands. She slowly turned around with exaggerated movements of her hips. She stood before me and opened her fingers letting her nipples out between them. They were erect and protruded through her fingers. She let go of her breasts and took her nipples and twisted them. All the time she was looking at my dick which swelled fast.

"Like it?" she whispered. "Wait for this."

Birgitta turned again and peeled off her bikini bottoms. She bent forward in doing so but somehow kept her legs together so I couldn't see up her slit from behind. She raised and put her hands in front of her pussy.

"Ready," she asked looking over her shoulder, smiling seductively.

Yes, I was ready. My dick stood at full attention. But she had meant something else. She turned around again, facing me, her legs held together, still with her hands over her pussy.

"I have something I know you have never seen before," she giggled. "Hope you like it."

Slowly she eased her hands apart. And with a small shook I understood why I hadn't been able to see the color of her pussy hair. There was no pussy hair. She was completely bald as far as could be seen.

She giggled at my astonished look. She eased her feet apart to show that there was no hair further down either. She stood before me looking proud. I just looked at her pussy and her light brown protruding inner lips.

"I shave my pussy. I saw that my friends also were puzzled. It is not very common I think but it turns me on. I like the smooth feeling of my pussy," she said dreamy and stroked her pussy.

"Oh, yes, feel for yourself." She cried out when I reached out and touched her, pushing her hand away and letting my finger slid over her smooth skin. I let one finger slide over her clit and eased it a little into her cunt. She pressed herself against my hand and moaned.

I took hold of her hips with both hands and pulled her forward standing over me. I started to lick over her pussy and down her crack. She shifted position and spread her feet and thighs to give me access. I did the best I could with my tongue and her moaning increased. She held my head trying to guide my licking.

"Wait a second, I want to lie down," she cried and lay down on the cushions. "Come, lick me, do me, make me come."

I stood on my knees facing her pussy ready to lick her cunt. Then she raised her legs up to her chest, her knees far apart. She was completely open and accessible. I dug in and licked her upper thighs and narrowed down to her slit. I licked with long strokes from her butt to above her clit, which was growing and soon stood out. My tongue went in and out of her cunt as far as I could. She went crazy and bucked her hips and banged her feet at my shoulders.

"Ohh, lick my clit, fast, faster, harder, go slow now, speed up, stop, stop, yes, yes," she barked orders which I tried to follow. She held my head and her bucking got frantic. Suddenly she put her feet down and raised her buttocks. She also closed her thighs holding my head in a firm grip and then she came.

She came wildly, screaming out, her whole body shuddered. She held my head close to her with my nose buried in her pussy. I couldn't breathe and had to fight to get loose. When finally I got some air I looked at her and she smiled happily. Her smile soon turned into a grin and then to an expression of lust.

Birgitta opened her legs letting me loose.

"Come on, what are you waiting for," she cried. "I want your hard cock in my cunt. Fuck me; fuck me till I faint. Come, fuck me now."

Her talk was dirty indeed and even if I knew the words, Lisa and Karin had never talked like that. But I got the meaning. She wanted to fuck directly.

I jumped into position ready to enter her. Meanwhile she had pushed another cushion under her, lifting her buttocks in the air. She spread her thighs. She was more than ready.

With the tip of my cock at her entrance I hesitated, She looked bewildered at me.

"Come, come, I am ready for you, what are you waiting for," she asked in a low, hoarse voice.

"But, but," I stammered," I don't have a condom. Don't we need that."

"Oh, no, silly," she said, suddenly very tender. "I told you I am sterilized and it has its advantages. You can fuck me and come in me as much as you want without risk of me being pregnant."

"Oh, now I see," she said, her face lighting up by a big smile. "You have never fucked a woman without a condom? Then there is a new sensation waiting for you. I am glad having the first pussy to accommodate your naked cock. But stop talking and fuck me. I want it badly"

She grabbed my hips and pulled me forward till my cock had entered her. She was very wet and I slid in easily. It only took a couple of strokes before I was all the way inside her cunt. It felt tremendous and the feeling was very different without the condom. The heat and the wetness and the way my foreskin slid back and fourth over my glans when I moved in and out. The feeling was much stronger. In those days the condoms were much thicker and wasn't cut to fit as today.

Birgitta was crazy. She wriggled and bucked her hips. She put her legs around my waist holding me close. Then she released me and banged her feet against my buttocks. She yelled dirty words in a constant stream. I felt my orgasm building up.

"I will come soon," I cried out.

"Yes, yes, come my darling. Push hard and deep and let that naked cock loose," she yelled and locked her legs around my waist again. I couldn't move. She had very strong legs and squeezed me all the way in her cunt. Then I felt something. Her cunt sort of narrowed around my shaft and I came. She let her inner muscles ripple and milked my cock.

Then she came herself. Not as violent as the first time but more like a big wave followed by several smaller ones. She moaned and smiled and drew me down and we kissed. All the time she held me close with her legs and in a firm grip with her cunt muscles. It was heavenly and I told her so, several times.

She looked very happy and laughed content laughs.

Slowly her legs loosened the grip and she put her legs down. My cock got limp but she tried to hold it inside but finally it slipped out.

"Thank you darling," she said. "That was the best fuck I have had for a long time. I really needed it. Karin and Lisa can be proud of you and you have the talent, I can tell."

I rolled off her and lay on my side looking at her. I realized that I hadn't touched her breasts. I put my hand over her left breast and squeezed and took the nipple between my thumb and finger and rolled it. Birgitta put her hand over mine and followed my movements.

"You like my breasts?" She asked. "Kiss them."

I raised beside her and kissed both breasts in turn. Her nipples got a little erect and her aureoles tightened. I looked up at her and she smiled. She stroked over my biceps and over my back muscles.

"Hold it darling," she said. "I want to play. I want to swim with you. I want to feel your strong body and your muscles. That's one reason why I got turned on when I saw you. I like muscled men."

She jumped up on her feet and dragged me up as well. She hesitated for a second looking at my cook that showed some signs of recovering. She looked at me.

"Is it possible," her voice trailed off. She had a dreaming look at her face. "Is it possible that he will recover enough for another round?" she asked with joy in her voice and a smile on her face as she took my cock in her hand. "Yes, it is. I can feel it, I am sure I can help him back to life," she giggled. "But first we play. Let's swim."

She took me by the hand and we went into the water. It felt cold but I soon forgot all about that. Birgitta took my cook and washed it.

"I want my cock clean," she laughed. "You never know where it will go."

She climbed on my back and made me carry her in the shallow water. She used me as a horse to ride on. I went out on deeper water and we tripped and fell into the water. She laughed and splashed around. Her breasts bounced and were surfacing like two islands when she swam on her back. When I sat in shallow water she climbed and sat on my shoulders with her legs in front and her pussy pressed against my neck. I could feel her cunt lips.

"Let's see how strong you are. Show me that you are worthy another fuck. Get us up on the bridge," she demanded.

I raised carefully and waded back to the bridge. With her on my shoulders I climbed the ladder. When we were up I bent down placing her feet on the bridge. I withdraw, letting my neck and head brush over her pussy. She stood in front of me stroking water from her body and caressing it. She had her feet a little apart and pushed her shoulders back and her pussy forward. It did wonders for her breasts. They poked forward and were marvelous. I told her so and she beamed.

I crouched in front of her and throw her over my shoulder in a fireman's grip. She shrieked and laughed and banged my back with her fists. I took her for a walk outside the bathing place, wanting to show her my strength. She slid down a little and for a second I was afraid I would drop her. But she wrapped her arms around my waist and adjusted herself on my back. When she was in balance she giggled and suddenly I felt her taking my cock in a firm grip.

Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers