Teacher's Delight Ch. 3

Story Info
Inga takes control.
10.3k words
4.7
116.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers

In chapter one and two I have told how my father's cousins Lisa and Karin introduced me to lovemaking and how they trained me in the art and how to please a woman. Karin though didn't allow me to fuck her pussy. They also twice allowed me to watch them and their friends swim in the nude. Their friend Birgitta, an upper class lady, took advantage of their teaching and made me fuck her several times. Karin was involved in one occasion and with Lisa I had a wonderful farewell fuck.

- - - - -

Two days later I went down to the lake to swim. I had been working in the fields all day and hadn't seen Lisa or Karin. When I went through the gate I saw several kids playing but none of the women. They must have their friends visiting, I thought. I hesitated, thinking about the other two times when they wanted to be alone and swim in the nude. I had been met and pushed away at the gate. Today nobody met me so I thought they weren't in the nude.

I went to the entrance to the sun deck and stopped paralyzed. Karin and Lisa and two of their friends were there, all naked. Lisa was the first to see me and she smiled and rose.

"Oh, I didn't hear you coming. You mustn't be here; this is women only as you can see. So move out. Sorry." She smiled and giggled and didn't try to cover herself. The other three made halfhearted tries to shield their charms but it looked as if more for each other's sake than for being shy in my presence.

I started to leave when Inga, the tall blond woman, said:

"Wait, what the heck, let him stay. I don't mind. He will watch us anyway as he did before. And you even gave him permission and encouraged him to do it, didn't you," she said, nodding at Karin. "In fact, I like being looked at by such a good-looking young man. So what do you say Anne." She looked at the other woman.

"Oh, it's all right with me. If he wants to look at this old woman he is welcome," she giggled. "And for you two, Karin and Lisa, I guess he has seen you plenty of times. So please stay if you wish, John."

"It's settled then," Lisa said a little surprised. "Come on up and say hello to our friends. This is Anne and Inga."

Embarrassed I got up on the sun deck. But I couldn't back out from this opportunity. I shook hands with Anne and Inga. They didn't seem to be embarrassed at all, on the contrary. They shook more than the hands, letting their breasts bounce in front of me.


Inga was a tall blonde with short cut hair. She had good-sized breasts and a full round bottom but the rest of her body looked taut and strong. She had high cheekbones and a stern look. She looked like an amazon, very statuesque and powerful. Her pubic bush was thick and yellowish. She was really impressive but also frightening for a young man.

Anne was the opposite. She was a brunette, smallish, plump and very curvy. Her full ass and ample breasts swayed and bounced. Her thighs were stocky. Her bush was dark brown but small, only a patch over her pussy.

"I don't think it's fair that he has his trunks on," Inga said after a while. "We also want to see a young naked body, don't we girls." She giggled, making it sound like a joke but her eyes betrayed her. They were filled of lust.

"Yes, that would be nice," Anne said. "But I think it could embarrass the children when he gets aroused. And I certainly hope he will be when he looks at our sexy bodies, otherwise he insults us. So John, don't be embarrassed about your hard-on. We love it." She giggled so her whole body shook, making her breasts rock from side to side and her buttocks to wiggle. She was very exciting to look at.

"OK, you have a point," Inga said, a little cross I thought.

The women behaved very unashamed. They were not cautious about how they sat or moved. I saw them from every angle and they exposed themselves in full including their pussies with their legs spread. I even think that especially Anne and Inga put on a show for me. Anne moved around making her breasts and ass swing and bounce. That was a very pleasant sight. Inga showed her precious ass by leaning her arms at the planking, standing on tiptoe and shifting her weight back and forth. Her buttocks raised one at a time and she really showed her imposing curvaceous bottom. Her breasts hang down and wiggled as she moved. She was really sexy. My cock was hard all the time and I let it show to please the women.

Karin caught me several times looking at the naked ladies. Every time she smiled at me and winked.

After about half an hour with this enjoyable show I saw Inga and Anne whisper to each other and then to Karin and Lisa. After a while Karin nodded and came up to me.

"I think you like what you see. Enjoying yourself, are you? Well we don't mind, in fact it turns us on. Look at the pussies and breasts of Anne and Inga if you don't believe me," she whispered in my ear.

I did as she said and got aware of their nipples being erect and their pussies moist. Also Karin and Lisa were aroused but not that much. There was sex in the air.

"How does it feel going around with a hard-on," Karin giggled, still whispering in my ear but now more loudly. I guess those who wanted to listen could hear and the ladies sure did.

She put my arm around her waist and her breasts pressed against my body when she whispered in my ear. It felt real nice.

"They want you to take your trunks off, they want to see what you have got. Do you agree? There is no risk; these ladies are very friendly towards you, as you have noticed. Maybe they want something more but it depends I guess. So what do you say." Karin looked inquiringly at me and so did the rest of the ladies.

I was breathless for a moment, shy and proud and excited at the same time. I couldn't see any reason to say no, they were naked and I had a very visible hard-on, which we all were aware of and liked. So what the hell. And what had that last thing Karin said meant? But she had been good to me in the past and I had nothing to complain about, in fact quite the contrary. So I nodded and all the ladies cheered.

I started to take my trunks off but Karin stopped me with a hand on my arm.

" We must beware of the children so wait a second," she said.

Lisa went down from the sun deck to the sandbox and talked to the children and started some sort of game. Karin and Inga placed themselves in the entrance blocking the view from the children. Lisa stood below and peered between Karin's legs.

Anne approached me.

"They have chosen me to do the favor," she said as she grabbed the hem of my trunks and eased them down, standing behind me so the others got a full front view. Of course my cock got stuck in my trunks so Anne put her hand inside and released it. She pushed the trunks all the way down and followed herself crouching at my feet. I stepped out of them and then Anne turned me halfway and kissed my cock.

I thought I was fully erect before but her kiss made it feel as it stretched even more. She stopped and let the cock stand for itself pointing up in the air.

"Nice-looking, don't you think girls. And I think he has made us real proud. Having this nice looking thing standing at our attention for so long. What do you say, shall he get a reward?" Anne burst out into laughter but her voice was serious. She had something planned.

The other three ladies looked at us for a while, lust in their eyes.

"He really is good-looking, as I thought," Inga suddenly said. "Yes let's proceed as planned," she added pompously.

"Yes, yes, go on," Karin and Lisa urged.

"OK, are you game?" Anne asked in a serious tone, which she could not keep. It trailed into laughter. "I want to get you a release but you can't fuck me," she whispered. "How do you want it done," she giggled, again holding my cock in her hand lightly jacking it.

I looked at her. Yes, she was serious. The others were suddenly silent, waiting. I looked at her body and thought about how good her mouth had felt just a minute ago. Then I took in her soft, bouncing breasts.

"Can I fuck your breasts please," I said aloud.

There was a sudden silence. I guess they hadn't expected me to ask for anything so special. Anne looked over at the others but got no response. She had to decide on her own.

"Sure, I am glad you like them that much," she giggled a bit uncertain. "So how should we do it?"

We happened to stand at the cushions. I lifted her in my arms and laid her down on her back. She moaned of surprise and pleasure.

I straddled her sitting on my knees and bent forward so my cock rested on her breasts. She quickly responded and squeezed her breasts around my cock. I started to fuck her breast but it was a little dry. There was no precome yet. Without thinking I reached behind and felt for her pussy. Yes, it was even wetter than before, hot and moist. She gasped when I put two fingers inside her and got some of her juice. I lubricated the skin between her breast and went back for more. She gasped again and pushed her pussy against my hand. The third time she took my wrist and pressed my fingers into her pussy.

I got the message and caressed her the way I had been taught and practiced. The angle didn't give possibility to go deep but I could search for her sensitive spot. I changed between probing her cunt and caressing her clit, which had emerged from its sheath and was fully erect. It was the longest clit I had experienced, it must have stood out at least half an inch.

It didn't take long before she moaned heavily and made small cries. Karin realized the problem and rushed forward with some clothing and put it over her mouth so the children shouldn't hear and come to ask what was going on.

She thrust against my hand and I concentrated my efforts inside her cunt with two fingers and my thumb on her clit. That made it. She came in a shuddering orgasm and she pressed one hand over her mouth.

Anne calmed down rather quickly and smiled at me.

"Oh, that got a little out hand, didn't it. But thank you, it really felt good. You are clever with your hand, I must say." She laughed happily and cupped her breasts again. "Now it's your turn. Get going, maybe I get another orgasm. I have very sensitive breasts."

And I started to fuck her breasts. I slide easily back and forth and she also opened her mouth and licked my tip when within her reach. I sneaked a look back at the other ladies and saw that they had their hands in their pussies and fondled their breasts.


I felt I was near to come. I had been aroused for so long that I didn't need much stimulation. I told her and she laughed happily.

"Yes, come for me. Come on my breasts, it feels so good. I think I will come with you. Just a little more please. Yes, I like that."

I had changed position slightly and she steered my cock to stroke her nipples. That seemed to make it for both of us. I spurted my semen over her breasts and some on her lips and when she felt it she came. Not very violent but there was no doubt. It was a slow orgasm rippling through her body. She had very sensitive breasts with a nerve connection to her pussy.

I slumped down over her, feeling my semen on my chest as well. She held me for a while and then giggled.

"My, my, that's was absolutely more than we had planned. Please step down from me, you young hunk. And you taste good as well." She licked the come from her lips and smeared the rest over her breasts, rubbing it slightly in.

"How about you, girls," she asked looking at the other. "Did you enjoy the show. He was good, wasn't he."

The ladies looked a little guilty. Their pussy hairs were slick and their thighs wet. I don't think they had come because they didn't look happy. But I didn't really know.

"Time to take the children swimming," Lisa announced. "And I think we all need to cool down. John, will you help us play with the children? But put on your trunks, will you."

We all went into the water for a swim and played with the kids. I let them ride on my back and shoulders and the women were pleased. They helped as well and were eager to come close and brush over my body. They pressed their breasts against my back and a few times I felt my cock being caressed under water. A few times my hand was pressed against pussies. It was all lovely and I felt a stirring in my loins. I could though still keep my erection down.

After half an hour in the water and another half-hour in the sand it was time to go back home. Reluctantly the mothers put some clothes on their children but were slow to dress themselves. Especially Inga was slow. She rummaged through her purse and went up on the sun deck out of sight. I sneaked a peek around the entrance and caught her with two fingers up her cunt. She looked bewildered at first but then smiled and waived at me to leave her alone.

She came back down and talked quietly to Karin, who nodded a few times. Anne came up to me, still naked and hugged me full frontal and kissed my lips lightly. I put my arms around her and let my hands grab her ass checks. I squeezed and felt the full soft moons.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear. "I liked it very much. To come twice in such a short time is not very common for me any more. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

And she went and put on her clothes. Karin and Lisa were also dressed. The kids ran along in advance and the mothers collected the last things and were ready to leave as well. All but Inga. She moved planlessly around, picking with her belongings and was still naked. Seeing her among the dressed women was a turn on for me and my cock started to swell.

"Well, we must go," Lisa said. "Are you coming Inga?"

"Yes, I be ready in a minute. You just go ahead, I will follow," Inga said.

Karin looked at me and smiled a rather cunning smile I thought. The three ladies left and Inga busied herself as long as they were within hearing distance. I also collected my towel but hesitated to leave. There was something in the air.

Inga went to the entrance and looked. The others were out of sight. Inga approached me, a stern look on her face.

"Take your trunks off" she demanded. "Oh come on," she said when she saw my reluctance and in one movement ripped my trunks down. My released cock jutted up and stood proud. Inga smiled.

"I want my share of the action. But I want to fuck, that's why I let Anne have a go with you before, to calm you down a little. Good to see that you are ready again. You want to fuck me?"

"Yes, very much. You are so magnificent and sexy," I said boldly.

She came close and I put my hand on her breast when she fondled my cock. It didn't need much encouragement to come at full attention. Inga smiled hungrily. I let one hand wander down to her pussy. It was wet and hot.

"So, how do you want to fuck me, " Inga asked.

I thought for a moment.

"Your breasts are marvelous," I said, "and your bottom is fantastic. I think I would prefer to take you from behind."

"An excellent choice," Inga giggled. "That's a favorite of mine too. Do you want it standing up or kneeling down."

"Oh, kneeling of course," I said quickly. I wasn't sure about how the standing up should be carried out. That we hadn't practiced.

"Oh, the right choice again. I like that. Are you an ass man? It might give us a bonus. We will see." She laughed throaty. "Come on, let's get going, I am horny as hell."

She pulled me to the sundeck.

"Get these cushions," she demanded. I climbed up with my cock swaying and got a few cushions. Inga placed them on the edge of the sun deck and kneeled on them.

"That should be about the right level," she said. "Now get down and fuck me."

I stood behind her. She was right. When I stood on the step my cock was right at her pussy entrance. She lowered her head and shoulders and put her magnificent ass up in the air. She adjusted her knees to open up completely. She was ready for me.

Her crack was light brown and her other cunt lips darker. Her inner lips were pink and so was her clit that could just be seen. Her cunt had opened up a small hole and she was wet

Instead of insertion my cock into her hot, waiting cunt, I kneeled on the step and licked her. She jumped but said nothing. I used long strokes from her clit to her butt hole and grabbed her swinging breasts. I flicked over her clit and then probed her cunt with my tongue. She responded by pressing back and she started to whine. It was a low continuos sound coming from deep inside her.

Her whine stopped abruptly when I probed her brown butt hole. I pressed at her muscle and made my tongue as arrow-shaped I could. She froze wen the tongue opened up the muscle. Then the whining continued and she pressed hard backwards. I pushed in and out for a while and then went back to her cunt and clit. I had steadied her and myself by a firm grip of her breasts and now got her nipples between my fingers and squeezed them.

Her whining got louder and she moaned in between. Her body shook when she came. She pushed back hard at my face when her orgasm rippled through her and subsided.

"Oh, yeah, that's pretty good for a start. You have a talented tongue, haven't you? I never thought you would do that for a start when I gave you my hot, open pussy to enter." She laughed content. "And you are an ass man. There must be a bonus for us."

She was still on her knees and reached between her legs and took my cock in her hand. She pulled me forward by it and used it to stroke over her whole pussy area.

I suddenly came to my senses. "Don't we need protection," I stammered. "I don't have a condom."

"Oh, don't worry. I have taken care of that. You saw me inserting my diaphragm but I guess you thought I was fingering myself." Her body shook with laughter.

"Now fuck me properly," she demanded. "I want this cock inside now. And no tricks," she added laughingly.

I obliged. She placed my cock at her entrance and I lunged forward. There was little resistance and with two thrusts I was buried to the hilt. It felt really good and again I felt the warm smoothness of the cunt against my naked cock. I thrust in and out and felt my balls slap against her ass. I took her by her hips and then bent forward and grabbed her tits using them to press deep into her. Her whining had started again and went from a deep tune to a higher when her arousal increased.

Inga reached behind and fondled my balls and then she placed two fingers around the base of my cock when it slid back. She held my foreskin back when I thrust inwards and that was a new sensation. The feeling was multiplied. She did it a couple of times and then let go. Instead she contracted her cunt muscles. They gripped tight around my cock and I had to a use force to slid back and even more to thrust inside again. It felt like that added to her sensation as well. She pushed back harder and harder. I told her I was near. She intensified her bucking and I thrust with very rapid short strokes. Then I came and splashed inside her cunt. She stopped her bucking and received my come gripping my cock hard with her muscles. Then she came and this time she became violent, cried out and bucked hard at me.

She sat up on her knees and I embraced her from behind and especially her breasts. I fondled, cupped and played with them. They were big and firm, a real handful. I thought I was lucky in my choice of position. I had had full access to her best two assets, her ass and her breasts.

She raised her hands and drew my head forward and we kissed and she laughed so her body shook. As a side effect of that I slipped out of her, my cock no longer long enough to reach inside her. She lay down dragging me alongside her.

"That was a real good fuck. How can a young boy be so good at it," she asked jokingly.

"Oh, Lisa and Karin have been good teachers," I said without thinking.

" Well, I expected Karin had something to do with it. It was the way she spoke to you and behaved at my last visit that got me suspicious. She met you nearly naked. But that Lisa was involved was new to me. Tell me more, what have they taught you. Don't be shy, Karin and I are very close, in fact we all are as you have seen." She snuggled up to me, holding me tight against her lovely breasts.

Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers