Teacher's Discipline Ch. 04

Story Info
Discipline of a School Principal by a parent.
3.5k words
4.33
63.8k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
497 Followers

(This is a fantasy written for fun. All characters are age 18 and over. If you do not enjoy spanking, humiliation and some fetish please do not read, as you will not enjoy the story. Thank you.)


The school bell rang ending the Mathematics class I was mentoring. The girls waited until I dismissed them, and began to file out of the room. The second group of students filed into the classroom observing Susan Andrews in the corner and Emily Henderson printing lines on the blackboard both had their underpants at their ankles.

I had spanked both Emily Henderson and Susan Andrews for misbehavior this morning.

"Susan pull up your under panties, but leave your skirt tucked into your waist band and come stand in front of me hands behind your back," I ordered in front of the new students. She bent over to retrieve her white cotton undies and pulled them over her hips. I watched as she stood directly in front of me her face a bright red from embarrassment.

"Have you learned your lesson Missy? You will not misbehave in class again. Is that clear?" I asked.

"Yes Sir I will behave," She answered eyes downcast not wanting to face me or the junior girls in the classroom. Susan was a senior and 18 years old.

"This is a note from me to your Mother about your actions today. Make sure she signs it bring it back to Ms. Dawson tomorrow. I will be checking Young Lady," She burst into tears knowing she will get a paddling, when she shows her Mother the note.

"In addition, you will be displaying your knickers the entire school day with this sign on your front and back." I placed the sign, which said "I WAS SPANKED BY MR. JACKSON," over her head so it hung on her shoulders like a billboard.

I turned her towards the door and gave her two hard swats to her panted bottom. "Hurry or you will late for your next class Missy. You are dismissed."

Ms. Henderson was facing the black board her bare bottom exposed printing her lines. She is being punished for not completing her punishment lines on Friday. "Young Lady pull up your panties and come here," I ordered. She bent showing her rosy cheeks to the audience and pulled up the black silky see through grown up underwear. Her skirt was tucked into her waistband with her pantyhose tangled at her ankles.

Her hair had been in a bun but had unraveled and her makeup was smeared from crying. Emily slowly waddled over to me taking tiny steps because of the pantyhose. She stood in front of me eyes lowered and hands behind her back her haughty attitude gone for good.

I noticed her black silky panty gusset was damp and I could smell her sexual scent as she stood close to me. I leaned in close to her ear so no one could hear and whispered. "Your panty is damp and you are aroused Missy. You are enjoying my control over you," Her face turned scarlet at being caught and nodded saying quietly, "Yes Sir."

Loudly for the class to hear I said: "For the remainder of the week you will wear white cotton regulation school girl panties under your clothes. You will report to Ms. Dawson before school for a panty inspection. Is that clear Young Lady?"

"Yes Sir," Head lowered and hands behind her back a completely submissive and mortified Ms. Henderson agreed. The girls in the class looked on in wonderment remembering what an arrogant teacher Ms. Henderson usually portrayed

"Ms Henderson face the class and apologize for interrupting then back to the blackboard to complete your lines undies lowered," I ordered and gave her a hard swat to get her started.

Emily turned to the class of juniors and said in a shaky stammering voice: "Please forgive me for interrupting your class I am being punished by Mr. Jackson for spanking his daughter Katie in public and not finishing my lines. I am a naughty girl and deserve this discipline," She looked back at me and I nodded. Emily then lowered her black silky grown up undies and taking mincing steps went back to the blackboard.

The class was taught by Olivia Maxwell, a no nonsense teacher, who did not like Emily Henderson. She was more than happy to monitor Emily. She smiled from ear to ear at Emily's predicament. The girls began to laugh at Ms. Henderson until Olivia reached for her cane.

I left the class room knowing Emily was in good hands. I headed for the office of Linda Dawson, the 41 year old Principal of St. James Academy for Girls.

My daughter attends this school, because it is known for its excellent scholastics and discipline. The school has about 125 girls attending spread evenly from freshmen to senior. The girls do not live at the school, but are local to the area. The use of corporal punishment is allowed, but must be agreed upon by each parent.

The Principal is Linda Dawson, aged 41; she has a PhD in Education. She is well qualified, but sometimes lacks the firmness needed to run an all girls school. I have dated her a few years ago and noticed a distinct submissiveness in her personality. In fact, I have spanked her on more than one occasion, when we dated.

I am upset with Linda Dawson, so I decided to discuss her lack of authority in dealing with Ms Henderson on Friday with her. She allowed Emily to walk out prior to finishing the lines I had assigned. Linda was a witness to my disciplining Emily in the classroom earlier in the morning. After I finished with Emily, I ordered Linda to wait in her office for me.

As I approached the office, Linda's administrative assistant was at her desk. Her name is Emma Carson also waiting for Ms. Dawson was Kerry Johnson.

"Why are you not in class Kerry?" She is a senior, 18 years old, a friend of my daughter Katie.

"I have a note from Mrs. Carlin to report to Ms. Dawson." She stated.

"Let me see it Young Lady." I held out my hand.

"So you were caught talking in class instead of doing your work," I said.

"Yes Sir."

"Are you dressed properly Missy?" I questioned throwing her off guard. She knew about Katie's spanking and Ms. Henderson's discipline session on Friday.

"Stand up and lift your skirt," She started to protest then thought better of it and lifted her skirt over her hips. She was wearing regulation white cotton panties, which was good but her skirt was rolled up at the waist. Her legs were bare for about 6 inches above her knees.

"Roll that skirt down or I will get the strap for your bare thighs." She quickly compiled and went to sit.

"Sit on your panties Missy wait here until you are called into Ms. Dawson's office." I ordered.

"Yes Sir," She said as she lifted the back of her skirt in order to sit on her underwear.

"Emma I want no interruptions while I discuss a few things with Linda. Is that clear Young Lady?"

"Yes Sir," I heard her answer.

I entered Linda's office and closed the door. The office was large and nicely furnished. It had a large desk with a window behind it. This is where Linda sat waiting for me. The office was situated in the corner of the building on the first floor. There was another window overlooking the outside front door. She could see everyone coming or going.

On the side wall beside her diploma were corporal punishment implements including a few hairbrushes, a whippy cane and a couple of straps. They were for use on any student that reported to Ms. Dawson. In one corner was an 18 x 18 inch raised tile used when naughty little girls needed corner time.

Next to the tile was a closet labeled "PC," for Punishment Closet. It contained punishment outfits, a padded sawhorse and several other discipline items.

"Stand up Young Lady and walk to the middle of the room," I watched as she rose from her seat and moved slowly to the middle of the office. She was wearing a blue long sleeved blouse with a navy blue skirt. She had on 3 inch high heels and tan stockings. She wore her blond hair long. She had perky breasts with a curvy rounded bottom. She was 5:6 with her heels and about 120 pounds.

Standing in the middle of the office she placed her hands behind her back and lowered her eyes waiting my next order. Linda was still submissive. "Sir may I say something. I can do better please let me try."

I walked slowly over to the desk and leaned against it causally. I folded my hands across my chest and looked at her. Linda was very nervous and fidgety; she seemed like a little girl waiting for Daddy to make up his mind not a 41 year old Principal.

"Missy we have talked about this many times and you have made me the same promise. Right now the teachers, specifically Emily Henderson, do what they want as do the students. I am paying too much money to let this continue, so I am going to teach you a lesson," I lectured her.

"It is not necessary to spank a student to get the desired results. This goes for your teachers as well. Do you think Ms Henderson will spank another student without their parent's approval? She is mortified to be printing lines on the blackboard with her panties lowered," I continued.

"No Sir," She answered.

"Let me give you an example of how to punish a student without a spanking," I went to the intercom and asked Emma to send in Kerry.

Kerry entered the Principal's office uncertain about what would happen. My reputation was now well known around the school after I spanked Emily and Susan. She rubbed her backside in anticipation of a good old fashion tanning.

"Mr. Jackson, Sir, I will behave and not talk in class ever again. Please don't spank me because my Daddy will spank me again when I get home," She pleaded.

"I have no intention of paddling your backside Missy," I said as I walked to the PC. Reaching into the punishment closet I found what I was looking for and returned to the front of the room.

"Stand in front of me Young Lady and open your mouth," Somewhat relieved Kerry stood in front of me an opened her mouth.

"You will keep this in your mouth for the remainder of the day and return it before you go home. Ms Dawson will give you a note for you to give to your parents," I said as she stood with her mouth opened. I could see tears forming as she knew she would be paddled when she arrived home.

I took the items that I had in my hand and showed them to Kerry. She gasped as I placed the pacifier in her mouth. I looped the pink ribbon around her neck so it would not fall. The other item was a baby bib to catch any drool she dribbled from the pacifier. It was labeled: "I talked in class."

Kerry started to cry she was so embarrassed. All of the students would see her sucking on her pacifier and would read her baby bib. "You see Linda this will guarantee Kerry will never talk in class again," I said.

"Okay Missy back to your class." I said as I swatted her twice on her backside. She left the room sobbing and sucking on her pacifier. I would be checking on her later.

"Now for you Missy I am not pleased with you. Clearly you are not doing your job and it reflects in your student's behavior. I am going to demonstrate to you that even a 41 year old can be disciplined. Is that clear Young Lady?" I scolded.

I went to the intercom and said to Emma: "Please come in here Emma," A few seconds later she entered the office and saw her boss standing at attention in the center of the office.

"Emma how old are you?"

"I am 28 Sir."

"How long have you worked for Miss Dawson?"

"Three years Sir." She answered.

"Have you noticed a certain lack of authority with Linda?" I asked.

Emma was hesitant to answer as it was her boss until I said: "Answer me Young Lady or I will put you over my knee."

"Yes Sir I have," Emma quickly answered.

"Ok very good just stand there please I have a task for you to do concerning Miss Dawson."

Directing my attention to Linda I said: "Young lady lift your skirt above your hips right now," Linda could not believe what she was hearing that I would ask her to show her panties in her office in front of her administrative assistant.

I guessed this would be the case so I stepped over to her and in one motion swatted her Navy blue skirted bottom twice. Each swat landed on the center of her rounded perky cheeks. I could hear the loud spank as the swats landed and her cry of "ouccch."

"Now do as I ordered Missy or I will tan your buns and it won't be fun," I said. Linda took the hem of her skirt and slowly raised it exposing her long lean legs. Higher the skirt traveled until it reached her hips. On display was her tan pantyhose and blue satin hi-cut bikini. Her face blushed as she stood in front of me and Emma.

Again I walked over to the PC and found all of the items I needed. It took a few moments as there was more than one item. I approached Emma and handed them to her. "Take Linda into the bathroom, which was in her office, and change her into these items." I ordered. Linda gasped when she saw them and started to resist. Once again I had to persuade her to move with three well placed slaps on her upper back thighs. I could see the red palm marks through her pantyhose as she turned towards the bathroom. Emma followed directly behind her.

It took about 10 minutes for Linda to return from the restroom after getting dressed with the help of Emma. Her crimson face indicated she was mortified to be dressed in her punishment outfit. She was dressed as a school girl, but in a considerably shorter skirt than allowed in school. It barely covered her ruffled panties. The skirt was blue and her panties were a blue with white ruffles in the back. The panties were what a toddler would wear. Her socks were also blue and extended to her knees. She had on Mary Jane shoes to cover her feet and a white starched blouse with a vest, but no bra. Emma had also braided her blond hair into two pigtails.

Linda began to protest as she stepped in front of me that she was too old for this type of dress. "I am 41 and the Principal of this school I cannot be seen in this outfit. This is outrageous. Look at these ruffled panties they can be seen by everyone if I move the wrong way," She was furious and embarrassed.

"Careful Missy you are lucky I did not diaper you instead of the frilly panties. I am teaching you a lesson in how to treat a girl that does not behave in school. Emma get the straight backed chair and sit down. Its time for Miss Dawson's spanking," I ordered.

Emma could not believe she was going to spank her boss, but she gathered the straight backed chair and placed it in the center of the room. "Linda go stand in front of Emma and ask her to paddle your bare cheeks." I ordered.

"You will call her Miss Emma while she is dealing with your naughty bottom," I told her.

Linda her face now scarlet stood in front of her 28 year old assistant and said: "Miss Emma please paddle my bare cheeks." I watched as Emma lifted Linda's short skirt and told her to hold it up above her waist. This exposed her ruffled panties front and back. Linda looked like a child not a 41 year old professional. Emma reached up from her spot on the straight backed chair and grasped Linda's ruffled undies and turned them inside out as she slowly lowered them to Linda's knees.

Linda's pubic area was shaved smooth enforcing the idea of her looking like a youngster. "Still shaved I see," I said to Linda forcing her to blush.

"Emma use this hairbrush on her tushy and make sure you spank her hard or I will use the brush on your backside." I said.

"Yes Sir." She said.

"Over my lap Young Lady," I heard her say and watched as the 41 year old Principal placed her head on one side and her long legs on the other side of her lap. She was a sight to see with her short skirt flipped up on her back, her ruffled frilly panties at her knees and the hairbrush resting on her back as Emma adjusted Linda.

"Are you ready Missy?"

"Yes Miss Emma" She said as her cheeks clenched tight. Emma took the hairbrush off of Linda's back and stated to use it starting at the top of her buttocks and working down. Each blow caused to Linda to kick and sob, as her cheeks turned from pure white to a rosy hue. Linda was pleading for her to stop, but Emma kept paddling waiting for me to give her permission to stop. After some 25 strokes I nodded my head and Emma stopped the spanking.

"Get up and give me your panties then into the corner. Young Lady step onto the tile and don't move. If I see you rubbing you will be back over Emma's lap," I said.

I heard her say: "Yes Sir."

Linda handed me her ruffled panties and walked to the tile. She stepped up and balanced herself on the 18 x 18 tile facing the wall. I took her panties and stretched them over her head. I could feel the wetness from her juices. She had her frillies covering her eyes and nose. She could smell her own juices.

"Okay Emma stand up and lower your slacks I am going to make sure you do not tell anyone about you spanking your boss." I say.

"Sir no need to spank me I won't," She answered.

"I did not ask your permission. Missy lower your slacks quickly or I will strap you," I ordered.

She stood reluctantly unsnapped her white pants. They fitted her snuggly around her hips. The zipper came down and she lowered her white pants by squirming back and forth until they were at her knees. She was wearing a pair of white cotton hi cut panties, which revealed her fanny cheeks.

"Okay Young lady over my lap," I ordered. She did so with no argument. Her head to one side her toes on the other. I noticed a slight redness on her lower cheeks.

"Have you been spanked recently Emma?" I asked.

"Yes Sir Friday by my Daddy for missing curfew," She said.

"A 28 year old still gets her bottom tanned Missy?" I asked.

"Yes Sir my Daddy says as long as I live at home I will obey his rules or I will be disciplined by him." She said.

"Excellent I believe in the same philosophy."

"Let's get this over with Emma," I say. I start the methodical spanking not paddling too hard, but enough to get a reaction. "You will not tell anyone Linda got spanked nor will you hold it over her. I am sure now that she knows you get disciplined you may receive some yourself from her."

I continue to use the hairbrush making sure I do not miss a spot. I hear her starting to sob and then she begins to hiccup trying to catch her breath. I finish with 4 swats across her upper thighs. "Okay it is over corner time to calm down and then we will talk."

After 10 minutes, I called both girls out of their respective corners and addressed each of them: "Emma you may pull your panties up and your slacks. You will no longer wear slacks to work from now on you will wear a dress or a skirt. If I catch you wearing slacks I will tan your backside. Understood?"

"Yes Sir" Emma said as she got dressed rubbing her behind.

"Linda you will wear your punishment outfit for the remainder of the day, as a reminder that you are a naughty girl. I expect much better from a Principal of an all girl's school. I will see you tonight at my house after dinner dressed as you are to discuss the disciplinarian job. Is that clear?" I said.

"Yes Sir'

"Okay see you later."

tom6432
tom6432
497 Followers