Teacher's Favorite

Story Info
Teen is helpless against her teacher's advances
1.8k words
3.99
122.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the class came to and end, Kelley walked slowly to the front of the classroom as the rest filed out of the room. One-on-one time with her teacher had grown more intense in passing weeks, and though she felt confused, she kept going back.

She was falling for him, she thought to herself, but thoughts of his family quickly dismissed the idea. She knew it was wrong, yet somehow she seemed to enjoy his attentions, despite her reservations about the situation.

As she reached the desk, he rose to meet her. "I'm glad you stayed to help me," he said with a grin. He glanced at the door to make sure it had closed behind the class, and then gave her a quick peck on the cheek before walking over to lock it.

With a click the lock snapped into place and he turned to face her once more, taking in every inch of her body as he looked over her. She wore a black sundress that ended just above the knee and showed off the delicious curves of her hips and breasts. Like a wolf stalking its prey, he slowly made his way back to her.

The high school student had turned away to attend to some papers on his desk. Though she felt him approach, she kept her back to him, giving him a nice view of her soft, rounded ass under the dress.

The teacher stepped right up to her, until he brushed against her ass as she leaned over his desk to reach for another paper. He nudged forward, rubbing right against her. Placing his hands on her hips, he pulled her back against him as he grew harder. She felt the swelling of his cock as it rose in his slacks and turned around to face him.

He looked into her eyes and said, "I know I shouldn't be doing this, but you're driving me crazy, babe." He pressed his lips to hers, kissing her deeply, and she responded after a slight hesitation, melting into his arms. His hands glided slowly up and down over her back before exploring the soft curve of her ass. She gasped slightly as his hands slipped below her waist, a chill up her spine causing her to shiver in excitement.

He pulled her tighter against him, grinding his cock against her body before trailing his kisses away from her lips to her neck. Kelley shuddered involuntarily as his lips parted slightly to gently bite her neck, just below her right ear.

She let out a hushed moan as he massaged her ass through her dress, raising her right leg up to his side, where his warm hand ventured down her thigh to the dress's end. A sigh escaped her lips as he eased her back to sit on the desk in the mass of papers.

He relaxed his hold on her and looked into her eyes as she sat breathless before him. Pulling back slightly, he held her at arm's length and took a deep breath before allowing his gaze to from her smile down her body. "Babe'" he whispered," I want... no, I need you right now," and he leaned in to kiss her again. He rested his hands on her knees as he moved his body just between her thighs to get closer. Their lips joined once more as his fingers slowly reached under her dress to the smooth skin of her legs.

She shivered once more, electrified by his touch, pulling her ever so slightly from his lips before kissing him again, more passionately than before. Her mind flooded with conflicting thoughts and feelings, but for now she just enjoyed the moment.

His lips trailed away from hers once more, as he slowly kissed his way down her chin and across her neck. Warm hands ran along her thighs and hips, across the soft material of her panties, up to her sides as her heart raced faster. His lips continued exploring down her neck, lower and lower to her full breasts, softly biting them through the dark fabric of her sundress.

Her hands moved up his arms, past his shoulder to his neck, where her fingers gently squeezed her approval of his actions. She let out a quiet moan, almost a whimper, as his mouth covered a hard nipple which strained against her clothes, while his hands reached up further under her dress to massage her breasts. Kelley felt like she was in heaven, being treated to exquisite pleasure she had only dreamed of before. She took it all in for a few moments, but was soon disappointed to feel him break away from her heaving chest.

"Babe, I am so hot right now. You drive me absolutely crazy," he whispered. "God, if you were older..." His voice trailed off as at her body once more before returning to her eyes. For a moment, time seemed to stand still as he gazed at her, taking in every last detail, every inch of her luscious body, every line in her face.

Then he leaned in and kissed her again on the lis, this time taking her hands in his. She jumped slightly as he placed her hands on the bulge in front of his pants. He wanted her to feel the effect she had on him. He wanted her to feel her touch against his hard cock.

It strained against his pants uncomfortably as he guided her hands slowly up and down its length. When his hands moved away, she continued, as though mesmerized to actually be holding, stroking, a man's cock. He turned his attentions to her shoulders, sliding the straps of her dress and her bra down off her arms, one hand at a time, as he broke their kiss.

They were both breathing heavily now, and both were extremely aroused. Kelley felt almost relieved to feel the cooler air around her against her skin as he pulled the dress down to her waist. She knew what he wanted next, but still shook as his hands reached behind her to release her bra. And then she was free, naked above the waist, and open to his touch once more.

He took her heavy breasts in his hands, squeezing them, massaging them before moving to pinch the hard tips of her pink nipples. She let out a gasp but didn't pull away. Her hands moved faster over his pants, showing no signs of stopping, for she was too caught up in the moment to stop herself now.

But he still wanted more.

He removed her hands and bent down to suck on her exposed nipples as he undid his pants. The pressure had become almost unbearable, and he wanted relief. Dropping them, with his underwear, to his ankles, his cock sprang out at her, striking the inside of her thigh. She jumped momentarily in surprise, and looked down to see it pressed against her leg.

"See what you do to me?" he asked. "You get me so hot. You drive me so crazy."

While still looking into her eyes, he moved back to sit in his chair, still in front of her. His hands ran down the length of her smooth legs as he retreated to the chair. She moved closer to the edge of the desk once he was seated and then was pulled down to him.

She was standing between is legs as he reached out for her breasts once more. Kelley moved to let him touch her again, but lost her balance. She fell forward onto him, with her face inches from his erection. She reached up to his legs to start to get up, but he stopped her.

"Please don't move away, Kell. I need you so much right now." He took her hand and directed it to his throbbing cock. He moaned as her skin touched his once more, and he guided her hand up and down over its length once again. "Oh yeah, that's so good," he told her.

She smiled as she kept stroking him, excited that she had this effect on him. His hands moved to her head, running through her hair as he enjoyed the sensation of her forbidden touch. It felt so good, but he wondered how much further he could take this. He knew he wanted to try for more.

Slowly he pulled her head even closer to his erection, trying to get her to see what he wanted. "Babe, you know what I'd really like?" he asked her. Without waiting for an answer, he took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head across her lips, hoping to be obvious so he wouldn't have to actually say the words.

Kelley looked up into his eyes and knew what he wanted. She understood that making him happy would require more than her hands.

Slowly, she opened her mouth. The student took the head into her mouth, wrapping her lips around his hard flesh before sucking. Her hands began to work again, with one hand jerking his cock while the other played with his balls. All the while, she tried to take more of him in her young mouth, sliding her lips up and down its length over and over. She let it out of her mouth, running her tongue from the top of the head all the way down to his sensitive balls, as he reached down and took her breasts in his hands once more.

She moaned a little as she took him in her mouth again, sending intense vibrations through her lips. He shuddered, gasping out her name. "Kelley... oh God babe... that's... oh God that's.... that's... that's fantastic!" She eagerly kept going, stroking his cock with her hands and her mouth. His moans grew more frequent as she moved faster and faster over him. He knew he couldn't last much longer and that it was too late to stop now.

"Babe," he moaned, "I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm gonna cum!" His breathing was heavy as his heart thundered with anticipation of his release. Suddenly she felt his cock lurch in her mouth and his balls jumped slightly as he filled her mouth with blasts of hot, thick cum. She tried to swallow, but it just kept coming.

It ran out the corner of her mouth and down her chin. She pulled away from as the last of it shot out, landing on her left breast before running down into her cleavage.

She reached to the desk for a paper towel to clean herself off, but by the time she was done wiping the cum away, he had pulled up his pants and tried to look as if nothing had happened. It all seemed to fade away like a bad dream as she pulled her clothes back together. After a few minutes, he walked to the door and unlocked it.

Kelley went back to her desk, collected her books, and walked to the door where he stood. "Thanks for your help," he said with a smile and gave her a peck on the cheek. She walked away, feeling more confused than ever, wondering what would happen next as she wandered down the hall in a daze.