Teacher's New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon," she said, pushing me back onto the bed. "Before we do anything else I need you to understand what kind of relationship we're going to have." I looked at her in confusion. She continued, "What I want from you is what I just had, Alex. I want a cute young boy who submits to my desires. That means that if we're going to be sexual together, I'm going to call the shots. If I want your ass, you give it. Whatever I want, you give it. If you don't want to give it, I'll find someone more willing."

I simply nodded. "OK," I said. It was completely perverse, but she was so hot and I wanted her so bad! I realized that I would do literally anything to have sex with this woman.

"You're going to have my pussy, Alex, because I can't let you leave here with a virgin cock. But we can't fuck right now. You're a virgin, and you're too horny. You'll come in two seconds. I want our first time together to last." She ran her hand down to my cock, gripping it by the base. "I need you to cum for me, Alex."

I reached down for my cock, but Ms. Preston grabbed my wrist. "Not so fast," she said teasingly. She sat up and unhitched the harness from around her waist. With a little fiddling, she worked the dildo free from the harness and held it towards me. "I want you to show me how much you love it in the ass," she said. I want you to stick this up yourself in front of me. And I want to take pictures of it."

My face flushed. Pictures? "Wh- why?" I asked nervously.

"So I can look at them when you're not around and remember how sexy you are when you take it in the ass." I flushed again. I knew I would do it. At this point, I'd do anything if it meant I could cum. I took the dildo from her as she got a little digital camera out of her nightstand and stood by the bed. I ran the latex dong slowly up the inside of my thigh, pushing it gently into my ass for the second time with a little gasp. It went in easier now, but still filled me up the same way.

"Look at the camera, Alex," she said. I obeyed and the flash popped. I began to fuck myself, sliding the dildo in and out of my ass faster and faster, breathing hard. Ms. Preston took a couple more pictures of me like that. Then she had me prop the dildo on the floor and squat down on it, riding it while she took some more pictures. Then she sat on the bed facing me, still holding the camera, and stretched out one pretty leg. Gently, she ran her pretty toes along the length of my cock.

"Do you think my feet are pretty, Alex?" she asked.

"Oh, yes Ms. Preston," I said fervently.

She gripped my cock beetween both feet and began to jerk it slowly. "You're going to cum on my feet, Alex, and then you're going to lick it up. Are you ready?"

"Oh yes, please," I moaned. It was the best news I'd had all day. It didn't take long for me to cum, my jizz spurting out thick and creamy, pooling on her toes and running down the arches of her feet. When I was empty, I looked up at Ms. Preston. She had the camera up to her face.

"Lick it clean," she said, holding her foot up to my mouth. The flash popped again as, looking right into the camera, I licked a big smear of cum off the arch of her foot. It was salty, but not unpalatable, and I swallowed it quickly, then worked my way up to her toes, sucking them while she photographed me until I'd eaten all my own cum.

Spent, with the taste of my semen still in my mouth, I knelt in front of my teacher turned mistress. She took me by the hands and pulled me gently onto the bed next to her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me tenderly, our tongues swirling around each other. I melted into her embrace, enjoying her warm, soft body. We kissed for a long time.

"Thank you, Alex," she said softly, stroking my hair. I looked into her eyes, which twinkled lovingly at me. "Thank you for giving yourself to me this way. Promise me you'll be mine."

"I promise," I said. I could only imagine what it meant to be hers, but I knew now that I wanted to. She could do whatever she liked with me. She kissed me again, her fingers finding my limp cock. She tickled it gently until it began to quiver, coming back to life. I ran my hands over her body, feeling my desire for her rise again, my cock beginning to swell. She sat up and peeled the bodystocking off, then lowered her naked crotch over my face. The smell filled my nostrils again, arousing me further. I eagerly reached out my tongue to lap at the damp folds of her pussy, my hands on her smooth bare ass as my tongue probed her cunt and clit. When she was good and wet, she climbed off me. Just as she had before, she kissed her way slowly down my body, teasing and tantalizing me, until she reached my now stiff cock. This time she didn't deny me, though, taking my shaft into her mouth and sucking hard. I groaned as the pleasure of her blowjob washed over me. Her fingers probed my butt and she slipped one inside, gently frigging me as she sucked me almost to orgasm. Then she pulled away.

"Are you ready to lose your virginity?" she said.

"Oh, yes, please!" I said. She straddled my hips, gently lowering herself over my cock. She grabbed my hard member and pressed it against the wet, inviting opening of her pussy. Gazing into my eyes, she eased herself gently down onto my cock. Inside she was warm and damp, soft but with a hard ring of muscle behind the softness. Her pussy clamped around me, and she began to rock slowly up and down, making me groan with pleasure. For a long time, she kept me at the brink of climax, tenderly working her cunt around my cock until she reached orgasm herself. As she came, her pussy contracted rhythmically around my cock, making me cum as well. I moaned, feeling my cock lose control as a wave of delicious pleasure flooded my body and my jizz pumped up inside my older lover's body. She collapsed on top of me, and we lay quietly for a long time with our naked bodies pressed against each other.

An hour later, I was back in the car headed home, my mind still reeling - and an order from Ms. Preston that since my parents were out of town, I should be back at her house immediately after school the next day. I wondered what kind of erotic adventures the future would hold.

12