Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers

Robert held her, watching her boobs heave up and down as Heather’s breathing returned to normal. “That was great,” she said. “I have not had that powerful of an orgasm, without a cock buried inside of my pussy. I can hardly wait to see how it feels when you fuck me. And before you say anything, I am on the pill, so you do not have to worry about me getting pregnant.

“Then let’s get fucking,” said Robert. “Here, you sit on my lap, facing me. I want to be able to see all of you while I give you the fucking of your young life.”

Heather positioned herself over the erect cock, with her legs tucked under her and slowly lowered herself onto her teacher’s hard cock. She had never had a bigger cock than the one poised at the entrance to her hot, wet slit. She slowly lowered herself down on Robert’s cock, pausing several times to get use to the feeling of the massive cock inside of her young hot pussy. When her pussy lips were wrapped around the base of Robert’s cock, she stopped to allow her pussy to stretch to accommodate the big cock inside of her tight pussy.

Robert was in heaven, his dick was buried up to his balls in one of the tightest pussies he had ever fucked. That sensation was matched by what he saw as he looked down and saw Heather’s bare cunt lips stretched around the base of his cock. As his eyes went higher, he stopped to look at her unbelievable tits, with their erect nipples. Then he focused on her face, her nose, lips eyes even her hair was perfect. Robert had never fucked anyone this spectacular looking and he was very picky about who he fucked.

He was snapped out of his sexual trance by Heather’s movements. She began to slowly move up and down on his cock, very slow.

“Oh, I love a nice and slow fuck,” said Heather. “You can feel the cock touch every part of your pussy. It stimulates everything, I feel it from my toes to my ears, everything is tingling. Plus, it last so much longer. I usually do not date boys my age; they do not know how to fuck a girl properly. To them, it is get in her pussy, pound like hell for two or three minutes and then they shoot their load and then they are done. They could care less if the girl gets off or not. Older men want to please the girl; it is important, to them, that she also comes. Oh…. That feels soooo good. Your cock is really filling me up, really stretching me. God I love it, I love to fuck.”

Heather kept her slow and easy pace, which was fine for Robert. He remembers, in his youth, he was like Heather’s description, fast and furious. Then, the right after he graduated from high school, an older woman seduced him. She owned the restaurant where he worked. He spent the whole summer being taught, by her, on how to make love to a woman. Ever since then, he always seemed to please his lovers.

Robert turned his attention back to his beautiful student that was riding his cock. He kissed her on the lips and drove his tongue deep into her mouth. His hands moved up to those perfect breasts and he went for the nipples. He pinched and pulled on them; he rolled them between his thumbs and fingers. Heather’s pace of riding his cock quickened. He brought a breast up to his mouth and sucked on the nipple. When Heather had his cock all the way inside of her, she would grind her hips against his shaft. The more Robert manipulated her nipples, the longer and harder she spent grinding her hips against his cock. That caused Robert to increase the intensity of his sucking of her nipples.

Heather’s breathing was becoming more rapid. Her hips were really pressing against Robert’s cock. Her eyes seemed to be glassed over and sounds of pleasure were coming from mouth and throat . Robert put both of his hands on her hips and ass, he helped her mash against his shaft. He also grabbed her ass and messaged it. All of a sudden Heather’s body got rigid and then she went crazy. Her hips were moving with such force, Robert was almost afraid she would break his dick.

“Fuckkkk…. Hereee …I….. come……… Yessss……. Yesssss. …..Oh shit…….”

As her body went into contractions, Robert felt the muscles of her pussy begin to milk his dick. It was like her pussy was masturbating him, caressing his cock. That sensation and her hips bucking against his rod caused Robert to come. “Oh…. Man….what …the.. ….ohhhh…… fuckkk….meeee. Take…. That…and…. that…,” yelled Robert as he thrust his cock in Heather’s pussy as hard and as deep as he could. He shot three or four blasts of come deep inside of his student and then they both collapsed together.

“Heather was the first one to speak, “Mr. Brown, that was awesome. I’ve never been fucked like that, my pussy is still contracting.”

“I can feel it still working on my cock,” replied Robert. “Heather, you are some hot piece of ass. Who taught you how to fuck? If it is a female, I would like to get together with her.”

“Hmm, that might be able to be arranged.” Heather continued, “I better get cleaned up and get dressed, I have to get home soon. That was great, I hope we can do it again some time.”

“Heather, I may be crazy for saying this, but anytime you want to fuck, count me in. Although, next time let’s do it at my house; it’s much safer and a hell of lot more comfortable.”

Heather finished getting dressed, “Goodbye Mr. Brown see you tomorrow.”

“Goodbye Heather.” Robert sat in his office after she had left. I know what I have done could cost me my job, he thought. I should not allow this to happen again, but fuck it, she is too hot to stop. I’ll take my chances, and he got dressed and left for home.

I enjoy getting emails about my work. I answer everyone of them, please tell me what you think.

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers
12