Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,970 Followers

Finally, the school day was over. She had to wait another forty-five minutes until the clock read 5:15 but the wait didn't seem so bad. Her wait was nearly over. At ten past five, as he had instructed at the end of his class with her, she went into the cloakroom and undressed. She sat down on the edge of the desk, completely naked, at the far end of the narrow room where he had fucked her on Friday. Karen left the light on, also per Randy's instructions, and sitting on the desk without any clothes on was so arousing that her pussy was sopping wet when the door finally opened.

Randy closed the door and walked down the room to where she sat. His eyes feasted on her naked body, then locked onto her eyes. She could see the lust building quickly in his eyes and saw the growing bulge in his pants. The young boy stood a few feet away, out of her reach, staring at her nude body. Curiously she didn't feel awkward. She felt stimulated, sexy, and bold, as she sat naked on the desk while her young lover stared at her.

"You look sexy, Karen," he husked softly.

"Thank you, Randy."

"Do you like being naked while I'm still dressed?"

"Yes."

"Does it make you feel like a slut?"

"Yesssss..."

"Spread your legs wide," he commanded softly. "I want you to look like a slut."

She watched as Randy reached into a jacket pocket and pulled out a small glass jar about the size of a baby food jar. She couldn't see what was in it because of the way he held it but she felt her pulse quicken; whatever the contents, Karen was sure that it would be something to add to her new status as a slut. He twisted the lid off and held the jar up.

"I had eleven of my friends do me a favor. They all jacked off in this jar, then I jacked off in it. There are twelve loads of cum in it." He grinned when he saw the alarm on her face and quickly guessed the reason. "Don't worry, Karen, they don't know anything about you."

"W-When did they...do it?" she asked in a quiet stammer.

"About fifteen minutes ago," he smiled. "It's very fresh.

He held the jar out to Karen and she accepted it with hands that trembled with desire. She knew what he wanted her to do with it and she stared at the jar with eyes filled with lust. The small jar was nearly full with cum and she inadvertently groaned. Twelve young boys had jacked off in the jar and she was expected to drink their seed. She raised her eyes to Randy.

"Drink it. Karen."

"Oh, Randy..."

Karen brought the rim of the jar to her lips and tipped her head back slightly. She felt the warm seed, salty and thick, spill into her mouth. She took nearly half of it in, let it caress her tongue with its thick, satiny texture while she closed her eyes and whimpered softly. Then, with her eyes open and on her young lover, she consumed the rest of the male seed in the jar and groaned loudly as the smooth seed slid easily down her throat and into her tummy.

"Did you bring the Vaseline?"

"Yes."

He nodded and began to undress, letting his clothes fall to the floor at his feet. When he was completely naked, Karen stared at his young, athletic body with eyes that were full of fiery longing for his touch. She was a little apprehensive because she knew the purpose of the Vaseline, but she wanted it – crave it.

"Put some on my cock," he said.

"Yes, baby," she murmured.

Randy groaned as she lightly rubbed the greasy salve onto the hard, fat shaft and massive, bulbous head. His head bent forward and he pressed his lips to hers. Karen whimpered when his tongue entered her mouth. They kissed with a hard, fiery passion as Karen held his mammoth cock in one hand, sliding her hand slowly up and down the fat shaft.

"Get on your knees."

Karen hurried to comply, feeling naughty and sexy with her ass jutted out before him. A tiny mewling sound came through her slightly parted lips when she felt his fingers dabbing Vaseline onto her hot, virginal asshole. She cried out softly when he slipped his forefinger into her.

"Ohhhhh!"

"Do you like that, Karen?"

"Yesssss!"

Randy began to slowly pump his finger in and out of her tight asshole, expanding and loosening her anal ring with each slow thrust of his fat digit. Karen's breathing was ragged, erratic, as she lay with face on the desk, her ass high in the air. When Randy slipped a second finger into her ass, Karen gasped loudly.

"OHHHHH! YESSSSS!"

"My slutty teacher like's her ass played with, doesn't she?"

"Oh, Randy, baby...s-sooooo good!"

Randy pushed a third finger into Karen's asshole and she cried out loudly. He began to pump her ass with three fingers, turning them slightly, boring her hole out and making it ready for his giant cock. Karen shamelessly pushed her ass against her young lover's probing fingers, whimpering and moaning with delight each time he rammed his fingers deep into her.

"Fuck me, Randy," she cried out. "Please stick your dick in my ass!"

"You want your ass fucked, baby?"

"Yesssss! Please..."

Karen felt the massive head touch her ass, then felt the pain as it began to expand her tight, virgin hole to accommodate its huge size. She closed her eyes and held her breath as Randy pushed harder, driving his manhood slowly into her ass. Inch by inch it moved until she was completely full of his gorgeous meat, then he stopped. Incredibly, and she didn't know how much time went by, the pain suddenly eased until only desire and pleasure remained.

Randy began to rock his hips slowly, sending his big dick deep into her and pulling out until only the head remained. She felt a hand on her tummy, sliding down to the wet, hot lips of her pussy, while the other grasped a tit and began to roll it. She moaned with sweet desire as he toyed with her drenched pussy and pinched a hard, fat nipple. Her senses were on fire, her brain buzzing with need as her ass was fucked for the first time in her life.

"Fuck me, Randy!" she begged. "Fuck my ass!"

"Oh, yeah! Take my cock, slut!"

"Yesssss! I'm your slut, baby!" she cooed with breathless arousal.

"You're such a sexy hot, bitch!" he husked as he slammed his hard cock into his teacher.

"I'm your bitch!"

Karen couldn't believe what was happening to her. She would never have believed a day would come when she'd have a cock in her ass, much less one that belonged to a student. And hearing him call her a slut and a bitch was the most erotic thing she'd ever experienced. She loved the sound of his young, sexy voice calling her names, debasing her like the whore she suddenly wanted to be. So many years of sexual frustration with her husband had brought her to this point, yet she loved it.

"You still want my baby, bitch?"

"Yes, baby!" she whimpered.

"Beg me, then."

"Please make me pregnant!" she pleaded. "Please...I beg you to make a baby in me, Randy!"

"Why do you want to have my baby?" he asked in a husky, tremulous voice.

"Because I love you, Randy!" she cried out.

"How much?"

"Oh, baby!" she moaned. "I love you so much!"

"Then marry me."

"But...I'm already married, Randy!" she cried out in a soft, imploring voice.

"Divorce him and marry me."

Karen couldn't believe what she was hearing. Randy, her eighteen-year-old student, wanted to marry her! He wanted her to divorce Frank and marry him! Her head was buzzing with so many conflicting emotions. And, throughout his passionate proposal, he continued to slam his fat cock into her bored-out asshole. His fingers pinched her nipples, the thumb of his other hand rubbed her clit, and she gasped for breath. It was so good, so much better than anything Frank could offer. And she suddenly knew how she felt.

"Yes! Oh, yes, Randy! I'll marry you!"

"Oh, baby!"

Without warning, Randy pulled his cock from Karen's ass and shoved it deep into her sopping wet pussy. She squealed with delight. He grabbed both of her tits and pushed them together roughly, mashing them tightly together, while he slammed his cock hard into her. She whimpered as her young lover and husband to be fucked her with a hard intensity that brought her ever closer to the brink of the most forceful orgasm of her life.

Then, all at once, Randy stiffened and screamed. His hands gripped her tits hard as stream after stream of hot male seed jetted deep into her hot pussy. Karen joined his screams of unbridled pleasure as she fell into the dark, pleasurable warmth of her own orgasm, her pussy bathing his cock with her cum. They held this position for a long time as they rode the tsunami of orgasms. Then, finally, they collapsed together onto the desk, their arms and legs entwined as they gasped loudly for breath.

"I love you, Karen," he gasped softly.

"I love you, Randy," she smiled at her student.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,970 Followers
12