Teacher's Pet

Story Info
A student gets a lesson in asking for extra credit.
2.1k words
4.05
159.2k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schweety
schweety
113 Followers

This is the story of Lia, an 18 year old student, and her teacher, Mr. Ryan. Enjoy!

*

Lia sat staring blankly at the paper in her hand. She slowly shook her head, her soft blonde hair brushing her bare shoulders. She couldn't believe it, a C on her test! She studied so hard, spent so much time agonizing over this test and she got a C! She really needed this grade to pass and to pass the class she had to get at least a B on this test, no exceptions. She did the math and if she didn't get the B she would fail this class. And if she didn't pass this class she would have to be held back.

That meant no college next year, staying in the 12th grade, being grounded forever. She closed her green eyes and took a deep breath, trying to stay calm and think. Mr. Ryan would let her have some extra work...hopefully. Mr. Ryan wasn't the type of teacher that liked to hand out favors. You had to earn your grades he always said. Hoping against hope Lia lingered after the final bell rang. She stayed in her hard plastic seat, head down, hair blocking her face from everyone. She kept taking deep breathing, running through what she would say in her head. She wasn't paying attention to any of her friends as they passed by her. Tears burned her eyes as her brain frantically thought of a way out of her trouble.

All her classmates continued to rush the door while she sat still in her desk, staring at the paper in her grip. She finally looked up after a few minutes when it was finally quiet and saw Mr. Ryan looking at her expectantly.

"Lia? Do you have a question?" Mr. Ryan raised a dark brow, staring at her still figure.

Lia cleared her throat nervously, licked her pink lips quickly and answered, "Yes. Mr. Ryan...um." She lunged out of her seat awkwardly to stand in front of her desk, the paper crunched up in her hand. She wiped her other damp hand on her short jean skirt, trying to calm herself down. She played with the fringe that had slowly come undone and hung from her skirt. Mr. Ryan's eyes followed her hand and watched. She took a deep breathe, having no idea that the movement pushed her tits up to strain against her tight shirt and made his eyes move up. "There's no easy way to really say this but - could I have extra credit?" She rushed out the last part, taking another small step forward. Her breath came out faster. "I need to pass this class and I needed a B on this test to pass. I've been trying real hard but the grades just haven't been high enough." She kept her eyes down after finishing, dreading his answer.

"I don't give out extra credit, Lia." Mr. Ryan's deep voice responded. "I'm sorry but I told everyone that at the beginning of the school year. You have to earn the grades through hard work." Mr Ryan sighed and walked around his desk to lean on the wooden top, crossing his ankles and staring back at her. His eyes slowly ran down her tight body, admiring the view as he always had. His eyes focused on her fingers still pulling at the denim strings hanging from her skirt. "Stop touching that." He commanded. She immediately obeyed him and he smiled.

"Please! My life will be so messed up if I don't pass!" She brought her head up and moved another step in panic. "I have a scholarship to college! I have parties and vacations planned. My mom put together a graduation party that will crush her if I fail! Just something to get me a C average. Anything!" Lia was begging now. Her green eyes wide and pleading.

"Lia..." Mr. Ryan paused. He took a breath and continued to watch her. He debated his options. Trying to see how serious she was about this. Her eyes were begging, her small body tense with nerves and fear, and her tongue kept running along her bottom lip in agitation. He made a decision and stated, "I can't give you extra credit." Her shoulders dropped in defeat. Seeing this he decided she would go for it and added, "But I can change your grade."

Lia gasped and stepped even closer, right in front of him. He unfolded his arms and stood up straight, noticing how he towered over her. Her beautiful eyes were on his and she said, "Oh! Oh please yes. I'll do anything! I'll take another test, write another paper!"

Mr. Ryan looked down at the floor and then glanced back up and said, "No, not that. I gave you plenty of time to write papers and take tests. This is something for me." He reached out and touched her long blond hair, loving how very soft it felt.

"I don't understand..." Lia's voice trailed off and she looked at him, her perfect brows scrunched together. Mr. Ryan was still stroking her soft hair and she shivered at his unfamiliar touch.

"You need to earn the grade from me, Lia. No more tests or papers. You've had time to study, time to get a tutor, time to help yourself, but you chose not to. You will now allow me whatever pleasures I want to have from you...and your tight body."

Lia's eyes widened. She suddenly understood. He wanted her to give him head in order to get the grade she needed. She looked up at him. He was a handsome man, in his late thirties and big. He was at least 6'3, a foot taller then herself and muscular from training with the football team he coached. She cleared her throat and said, "Mr. Ryan..."

"No other way." He interrupted, his other hand came up and ran along the V of her shirt, getting closer to her cleavage. "If you don't earn the grade this way, my way, you'll be held back and I'll see you next year. All your friends will be gone. Everyone will know you couldn't make the grade." With that his hand traced the lowest part of her top. He stopped himself from pushing her top down and revealing her tits. He shifted, his cock hard thinking about her body and the things he knew she was so close to agreeing to. He remembered how easily she obeyed and his cock hardened further.

Lia knew her options, she had gone through them all over the last couple weeks, she had no real choice unless she wanted to ruin her life and stay back. She shivered as she said the words. She raised her head and looked him in the eye saying, "Alright, I will."

"Good." He smiled and dropped his hand reluctantly, but he knew that he couldn't keep her here. "You will come with me then." He grabbed his keys, jacket, and bag and motioned her forward.

Lia bit her lip and asked hesitantly, "Mr. Ryan? Where are we going?"

He looked back at her. "To my house."

"Wh-what!" Lia eyes widened as she saw he was serious. "I can't go home with you!"

He looked at her hard, his eyes growing cold at her disobedience. "You don't have to. It's your choice, Lia. It's your grade, your life, your future. You decide. But if you want that grade you leave with me now. Decide. I'm leaving." He turned back toward her as she thought. "One minute."

Lia frantically looked around, trying to decide what to do.

"Thirty seconds, Lia." He looked at his watch.

"Ok! I'll go with you." She let out a breathe and looked at the ground, unsure.

"Good. I thought that's what you would say. Get your stuff and follow me. Oh, one thing. If you disobey me again you will be punished." He didn't look back as he walked away, but he knew she was obeying him. He went out to his car and opened the door for her. He shut it behind her, growing harder by the minute thinking of what was to come. When he got in the driver's seat he looked over and saw her gazing at the floor. His eyes ran over her body and he inwardly groaned at the sight of her long tanned legs and toned thighs. Soon those legs would be spread wide and he would be pounding into her tight pussy. Her skirt had ridden up and the seat belt was resting between her full tits. He started the car and sped away. They had been driving for ten minutes before she spoke.

"Where are you taking me?" She whispered, shifting uncomfortably in the seat. He watched as the movement pushed her skirt up further. He reached over and placed his hand on her soft thigh. He groaned out loud at the feel. He hand tightened and slid up and down. He heard her breathing change and glanced over. Her tongue darted out and licked her bottom lip.

"Stop doing that." He said. Surprised her green eyes met his.

"Stop what?"

"Licking those lips."

"What? Why?" She was still staring at him, surprised by his demand.

"If you don't, I'm going to have to pull over and fuck your mouth right on the side of the road. Is that what you want?" His hand squeezed her thigh. Her beautiful eyes glazed over at his response.

"No"

"No, sir." He commanded, his hand sliding up under her skirt.

"What?" She whispered, shifting under his moving hand.

"No, sir. Call me sir." His voice was soft but the demand clear.

"Oh. Yes...sir." She responded right away.

"Good girl. I think I'll reward you." He smiled and slid his fingers up and into her panties. He groaned when he found that they were already damp. She moaned softly when his fingers brushed against her wet pussy lips. "Open those thighs further, baby. Let me feel that pussy." She obeyed right away, letting her thighs fall open. Her skirt was all the way around her hips now. Her lacy panties pushed to the side and her pussy lips exposed. His fingers immediately pushed in and she moaned, her head falling back. He grinned, amazed at how submissive she was. He continued to rub and finger fuck her. "Don't come, baby. If you do I'll have to punish you." He continued to rub her, bringing her to the edge multiple times. She was lost in the feeling, not caring about the other cars speeding by. Mr. Ryan glanced up and saw a trucker keeping speed with them as he watched Lia get finger fucked. He looked back down and decided he was going to make her come.

"Baby, bring your hand up and rub those nipples" She was lost in the feeling and didn't hear him so he barked his order again. She obeyed, bringing her hands up. "Push that top down. Now." He watched as without hesitation she pushed her top and bra down, exposing her perfect tits. Mr. Ryan glanced up and saw the trucker grin. "That's it, baby, rub those nipples." Her breathing picked up and suddenly she tightened her pussy around him and came. He continued to rub her and she cried out. Finally he pulled his fingers out of her wet cunt. She looked at him embarrassed, but he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them clean.

"Did that feel good, baby?" He whispered to her.

"Yes...sir." She blushed, smoothing her skirt down and pulling her top up. He stopped her and pushed her skirt up until just below her panties.

"Keep it. Also..." he reached up and pushed her tank back down under her tits, so her lace bra was exposed. Her blush deepened but she left it. Just then he made the turn and they pulled into his driveway. He heard the truck blast its horn in thanks.

"Stay there." He got out of the car and walked around and opened her door. He helped her out. But instead of walking up to the front door, he grabbed her arm and pushed her roughly against the car warm hood.

"Stay there. I didn't forget that I told you not to come. I have to punish you now." He looked at her body, bent over the hood and he grinned. She was staying there, shivering with fright and need, her black panties just barely visible. This was going to be a fun night, he thought.

schweety
schweety
113 Followers