Teacher's Pet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssnatch
ssnatch
270 Followers

"Yes, I do. But I can't stay after school today. So, I thought you could help me later tonight?" she asked in a way that sounded more like a statement than a question. She looked up at me, and brushed her hair out of her face and swept it behind her ear, like she had the other day. Her hand, trailed along her lustrous hair down to the outline of her bra beneath her see-through top.

"Uh...sure, that would be fine," I answered, unable to refuse her. Visions of her wet panties flashed in my mind again.

"Good, I think this will work out fine my pet. I'll come to your place at 8 o'clock," she stated.

"What did you say?" I tore my gaze away from her breasts and back to her piercing eyes.

"I said, 'good, I think people will think I'm a teacher's pet'. So, see you at 8," she explained, winked at me, and exited the room. While I watched her hips and ass sashay out of the room, my mind tried to replay the last couple minutes. I had been so distracted by visions of her panties and the outline of her bra, that I had thought she had called me her 'pet'. I shook my head, and concluded I needed to refocus myself. Then my mind did successfully replay part of what she said, "I'll come to your place at 8 o'clock." My cock twitched and my heart skipped a beat while at the same time, my brain was screaming at me that I was in trouble. I knew tutoring a student at my home was not a good idea, especially an 18 year old female student -- and not just any female student, but one who clearly knew how to get into my head in bad ways.

I left school and headed home, trying to figure out how I was going to get out of this mess. When I got to my apartment, I started picking things up, not wanting it to be a mess when Tish arrived. Halfway through cleaning the dishes, I started talking to myself, "Why are you cleaning up for Tish when you know she shouldn't even be here? In fact, how the hell does she know where I live?" I kept talking to myself about what an idiot I was, and how I needed to just tell her that it was not appropriate for us to meet at my apartment. All the while, I was cleaning the apartment, and by 6 o'clock, it was spotless.

I forced myself to eat some dinner, but I wasn't really hungry. I had a nervous pit in my stomach. I was rehearsing how to tell her that we needed to go to the public library or somewhere like that. Anywhere but here. The two hours between 6 and 8 o'clock were the longest two hours of my life. A combination of anticipation and a sense of doom filled my being as I watched the time tick by.

At exactly 8 o'clock, I heard a gentle knock on the door. When I opened the door, Tish was standing there, dressed as she had been in class, framed by the darkness of the evening and the soft glow of the light from the street lamps. I froze for a moment, unable to speak as her eyes looked through me.

"Are you going to invite me in?" she said impatiently.

"Oh, sorry, um, please come in. I'm sorry," I apologized. My heart skipped a beat as I realized I had just lost my opportunity to end it all or at least go some place else. Like a character in a B horror movie who only now realized he's just invited a vampire into his residence, I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Nice place you got here. I'm glad to see that you don't live like a slob like some single men. So, should we do it on the couch?" She looked at me, waiting for answer.

"What?"

"Did you want to study on the couch? Or sit at your dining table?" she asked like she was talking to a 2nd grader. "OK I'll pick. The couch it is," she announced, smiled, and move to the couch. As she sat, her miniskirt rode up her legs, but she didn't seem to notice or care. I could see that her fishnet stockings ended with a lace band. I tried to remain composed, and sat on the other end of the couch.

"OK. Tish, how would you like to do this?" I asked.

She looked at me with an impish grin on her face. She slid across the couch next to me, so close that her leg brushed up against mine.

"A good question...you do know why I'm here, don't you?" she asked in a leading way as if it was painfully obvious. Her panties, wet and shiny flashed through my mind again. Guilt washed over me. Things seemed to be speeding by me, out of my control.

"I'm sorry Tish. It was an accident. I didn't mean to see your panties!" I blurted out before I knew what I was doing. Silence. I was unable to avert my eyes. Tish held me with her piercing gaze.

"Mmmm you are going to be such a good pet. Much easier to train then I thought," she purred. I was now more confused than ever. I didn't understand what she was saying, but I knew I was in trouble. "Do you know what will happen to you if word got out that you were looking up the skirt of a poor innocent student? And then you invited her to your apartment at night, alone? Mister, you could be in big trouble."

"Tish! Please, it was an accident. I'm really a good person. I'm not some perverted man trying to take advantage...What can I do to show you I'm sorry," I pleaded.

"Begging already? I knew I had you pegged from the day I met you," she said confidently. "First, let's establish some basic ground rules. I will go straight to the principal if you ever disobey me and tell him that I caught you looking up my skirt. I will tell him that you brought me here to your apartment. I will tell him that you threatened to flunk me if I didn't do as you asked. Don't you ever think that I won't do this. I can describe your apartment to prove that I've been here. I have written evidence that you made me stay after class with you. I've got you by the balls, mister!" she belted out her statements, and with the last statement, she reached over and grabbed my balls through my pants and squeezed just enough to show me that she meant business.

I gasped in pain, inhaling sharply. She truly had me by the balls, and my sense of foreboding came crashing down on me. I was going to lose my job. I was going to end up in the newspapers as a pervert. My mind locked up, unable to process anymore. My world shrank to the pain in my balls, and Tish's unyielding gaze.

"So, when I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it immediately. Got that?" she said this and added emphasis by giving my balls another squeeze. I winced in pain, and at the same time, I realized my cock was hard as a rock. Tish ordered me to my knees on the floor in front of her. I dropped to my knees as quickly as I could.

"I'll make you a deal. For the rest of the year, whenever I want, I may stop by and have you do things for me. You will obey, or I'll go to the Principal. At the end of the year, I'll have an A in your class, and then, I'll release you from your debt, and we'll forget that your perverted little mind ever dared look up my skirt."

I was dumbfounded at both the audacity of the offer, but I was equally dumbfounded by my ability to think of a way out of this. What did she plan to have me do? She sat relaxed on the couch, looking me over. Her eyes paused at my crotch. I knew she could see the tent in my pants.

"Hmmm you are enjoying this more than I thought you might. I'll take your silence as approval of our little deal. Now, my pet, a simple rule. You are no longer to address me by my first name, not even in class. You will call me Mistress out of class. In class, in front of the other students, you may address me as Miss Hanson." I nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry, were you trying to communicate?"

"Ah, yes Mistress, I understand Mistress," I said. Part of me was still trying to figure out how I got into this mess, and how I was going to get out of it. Another part of me was aroused by her power, and wanted be sexually taken by this hot young woman. Lyrics from the Police sang in his head, "Temptation, frustration; So bad it makes him cry".

"Good, then lets get started with tonight's lesson."

She had me kneeling in front of her massaging her feet through her fishnet stockings. As she raised each foot to me, I found myself unable to not try and steal a glance up between her legs and beneath her skirt again. She smiled as she saw me peeking.

"Yes, my pet, go ahead and look. It doesn't matter anymore does it now? You can look all you want, but you know it will only torture you more because then you'll want to touch."

She pulled her skirt up revealing a red satin g-string. She began asking me questions about the math as if we were sitting in class. I found myself on autopilot answering her questions, but totally mesmerized by her g-string. It was so skimpy that she was either shaved completely, or at least very neatly trimmed.

"Mmmm you are good with your hands. I will have to put them to good use sometime."

Our mathematical discussion continued, and it didn't take long for me to again conclude that she already knew the math. When she had me switch to her other foot, she began teasing my cock through my pants with the first foot. I was totally aroused. Her hand drifted down to her g-string, and she began sliding her fingers up and down along her pussy. I could see her arousal soaking into the fabric. By now, the math had faded away. I was fixated on her fingers, slowly stroking herself.

"You want this don't you? You want to touch me. I know you do. You want to taste me."

"...yes, Mistress..." I admitted. By now, fear for my job had dissolved. Now, my fear was that she would torment me. And torment me she did.

"Good. I'm glad that you are being honest with me. Help me remove my stockings...but don't you dare touch my pussy."

She raised her leg up off of the couch. I slid my hands down her leg, feeling the soft skin and toned muscles of her legs. My fingers reached to the lace bands at the top of her stocking, just inches from her moist satin covered pussy. I slid the stocking down her leg, again feeling her smooth skin. I repeated the process for the other stocking. She took both stockings, then stood. My face was just inches from her crotch. I looked up at her, and she smiled down at me. Her expression was defiant and confident. It said she knew that I was just inches from her sex, and she knew that I wouldn't move a muscle without her approval. She swung her leg over my head, exposing her crotch to me as she did so, then walked to the middle of the room. Turning to me, she pointed at the floor. Without getting off of my knees, I crawled to her and knelt in front of her again.

She walked behind me, then reached around me, and began to unbutton my shirt. When she had removed my shirt, she told me to stand. In short order my pants were piled around my ankles as were my boxers. I was frozen with anticipation. My cock was hard and stood at attention. A drop of precum glistened on the tip of cock.

"Get rid of those pants, and your shoes and socks too. You look like a fool standing there like that!" she spat. I kicked of my shoes, and then my pants and boxers. Last, I took of my socks, and kicked the whole pile to the side of the room.

Standing behind me, she took my hands, and I felt her wrapping her stocking around my wrists, binding them behind my back. Then, she reached around me, and I felt her hand on my cock. Her grip was strong, but gentle, warm. I instinctively moved my hips, trying to fuck her hand. Her grip immediately clamped down hard, and she whispered into my ear, "Did I tell you that you could move? Disobey me, and this will only be worse for you. Obey, and I may reward you beyond your wildest fantasies."

Reaching around me with her other hand, she looped the stocking around my balls, then around the base of my cock, then pulled the ends around my waist, pulling my cock up. She tied the ends of her stocking to my hands. Looking down, her harness effectively connected my wrists to my cock. As I moved my hands, it pulled on my cock, tightening the harness. Already my balls were purple, and the head of my cock was swollen and a deep red, engorged with blood.

"There, that's better isn't it? I have needs that the boys in school cannot fulfill. You should do nicely. I own you now, and I will use you for my pleasures. Your needs are secondary. You will not cum unless I say you may cum. If you cum without permission, I will punish you, and I don't think you'll like that."

She started a slow circle around me, her finger tips reaching out and drawing imaginary lines on my body. She reached out and pinched my nipple, sending a painful jolt through my body that made her smile and giggle. Then she stood directly in front of me so close that my cock was resting against her stomach. She leaned forward, and took one of my nipples in her mouth, sucking on it, and licking it. I let out an involuntary moan as her mouth felt exquisite on my nipple. Then, she bit down. I gasped, and pulled away which only sent more painful waves through my nipple as she didn't let go with her teeth. A sudden smack rang out, and I felt a stinging on my ass. She released my nipple, and looked into my eyes.

"Did I say you could pull away from me? You will not move," she hissed, and then repeated her sucking on my other nipple. Again, she bit down, and I did my best to stand at attention without moving. After what felt like an eternity, she softened her grip, and went back to caressing my nipple with her lips and tongue.

She raised her head again, and brushed her lips against mine. Her hand reached up and took ahold of both of my nipples. She pinched them gently, rolling them back and forth between her fingers and thumb. The sensation sent waves of pleasure through my body. I felt my cock twitching, aching to be touched. I was looking directly into her eyes as she touched me, then without the slightest hint in her expression, she pinched hard on my nipples. I forced myself not to react, holding my position.

"Good, you are learning. I like to see you squirm in pain. It pleases me to see you suffer." As she spoke, her lips brushed mine. I could feel her warm breath on my face. "Now, its time you served me," she said, and reached down and grabbed ahold of my cock and pushed down, signaling for me to kneel. "On the floor, on your back."

I managed to lay down on my back. My hands secured behind me, raising my pelvis off of the floor. The stocking harness on my cock pulling tight on my cock and balls. She stood above me, looking down. Stepping over me, she stood with one foot on either side of my head. I was looking straight up between her legs. Her pussy barely covered by her red satin g-string. She slid a hand down her ass, and hooked a finger beneath the string that ran between her ass cheeks. She slid it aside, revealing her asshole.

"You want this don't you, you dirty slut? Lucky for you, I'm going to give it to you. But, if you so much as touch my pussy, you can kiss your life as you know it goodbye." At that moment, it occurred to me that my life as I knew it was already over. She knelt down, squatting over my face. Her pink rosebud just inches from my mouth.

"Stick out your tongue, slut. You are going to be my tongue-slut for the foreseeable future, and its time you started practicing." She reached a hand back, and pushed down on my forehead so I couldn't raise my head off of the floor. I reached with my tongue, my desire to taste her blinding any rational thoughts in my mind. She slowly lowered herself until the tip of my tongue just touched her. I worked to try and lick her, only barely able to do so. She lowered herself a bit more, and my tongue pressed against her rosebud. I pushed my tongue in circles around her asshole, lubricating it. I fluttered my tongue over her sacred hole, and I heard her groan with pleasure. Then, she lowered herself further, and smothered me with her ass. I pushed my tongue hard against her rosebud, trying to tongue fuck her ass. I couldn't see as her ass covered most of my face, and what little I could see beyond that was shrouded by her miniskirt. She rocked back and forth on my tongue, grinding her ass onto my mouth and tongue.

I could feel my cock was harder than I had ever known it to be. I realized that being controlled by this young woman tapped into something I didn't know I had in my psyche. Sure I had fantasized about being with many a hot young student. Every young teacher has. But, this was different. I didn't just want the forbidden fruit, I wanted that fruit to take me. I wanted to give myself to her, be hers. And at this moment, I was.

I gasped for breath when I could as she rode my face, but my air supply was less important than pleasing her. I could hear her moaning with satisfaction with each stroke of my tongue. Her asshole had relaxed, and I found I could literally tongue fuck her ass now. I could sense that she was nearing an orgasm. I pushed harder with my tongue, wanting to give her that orgasm. Soon, she was shuddering with ecstasy. I could feel her ass clenching as her orgasm swept through her lithe supple body. She collapsed forward, taking her weight on her hands that now pressed hard on my chest. Her nails dug into my flesh as she worked to regain her balance and her control.

She raised herself up, and stood again over me. Legs still on opposite sides of my head. I could see that the front of her g-string was now soaked with her juices. She could see me looking, and smirked. She reached down, hooked her thumbs beneath the thin strings of her g-string, and pushed her g-string down her legs until it was stretched taught across my face, securely looped around her ankles. She positioned the wet satin on top of my nose. Her heavenly scent filled me.

"Yes, slut, smell me. Is it not the sweetest perfume in the world?" I took her aroma into my senses, and stared up between her legs. I could see her pussy lips, swollen with excitement, puffy. A drop of her juices dangled from her lips. As I had thought, she was totally clean shaven. What I hadn't expected were the piercings she had on her pussy lips. Rings tinkled faintly as they swayed with her bodies movement.

She stepped out of her g-string, then took the wet satin and pushed the inside of her g-string into my mouth. I sucked on it, tasting her on the fabric. "Yes, taste me my slut. That's all you're going to get tonight. In time, you may earn the true taste of my honey, but not yet."

Then, she used her foot to push my body, and roll me onto my stomach. My rigid cock made it awkward, and I could feel my hardness pressed against the carpet by my body weight. I felt her working on the stockings, and felt a slackening.

"You will clean my panties and my stockings tonight. Be gentle with my lingerie slut. I will come for it tomorrow night at the same time. I want you to stroke your cock for me tonight, but do not cum. Bring yourself to the edge at least 10 times tonight. That's an inequality if you didn't know that, just like us," she finished with a giggle, turned, and walked out of the apartment.

ssnatch
ssnatch
270 Followers
12