Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shrugging her arms out of the remains of her blouse, Hilda cradled Henry's head to her bosom and reached behind her to unzip the back of her pencil skirt while her son moaned into her cleavage. Stepping out of the discarded lower garment, Hilda temporarily pushed Henry's head off of her swollen mams so that she could finish undoing the rear clasp of her brassiere, which quickly joined her skirt in a pile on the floor. She was now completely naked save for her black silk thong and matching leather pumps. Henry took a minute to savor the image before him. There stood Hilda, a wet dream come to life. Tracing her figure with his eyes, he looked slowly up from her high heel-clad feet, past her smooth, toned legs to the supple lines of her meaty thighs and outrageously curvy hips framed by the black underwear which was now soaked with her desire.

Then his eyes drifted up to paradise, Hilda's most famous asset, her defining physical characteristic: her enormous J-cup breasts, now completely bare and standing at attention. They jutted out from her chest like a pair of comically overinflated water balloons, but showed surprisingly little sag for a 38-year-old mother of two. In fact, in many ways Hilda still had the tits of a 20-year old, firm, smooth and bouncy, with pink silver-dollar sized areolas topped by rock-hard nipples that practically begged to be sucked. Henry stared at these objects of desire, slack-jawed, for what seemed like an eternity. This was far from the first time he had seen them in the buff; after all, Hilda had breast-fed Henry until he was sixteen, was never shy about being nude in front of her children, and had been fucking Henry for months, giving him ample opportunity to enjoy them. But the sight of her bodacious bags of fun-flesh never ceased to amaze and arouse him, even after all these years.

Hilda noticed that her boy was a bit distracted, so she decided to take some initiative and slid her black silk thong over her tight but equally oversized ass and down her legs, kicking them off with the rest of their clothes. Taking a seductive step toward him, she began to rub his rock-hard erection through the fabric of his jeans as she deftly unbuttoned his shirt with her free hand. Sticking her tongue into his ear, she said in a breathy whisper, "Come on, poopsie. Aren't you ready for some fucky? I thought baby had to jizz something fierce? Let's get down to business!"

Henry snapped out of his daze, helping his mother remove the rest of his shirt and undoing his own belt and pants zipper, pulled his jeans and boxers down in one swift motion. Mother and son were now standing together, naked as the day they were born, and Hilda took an opportunity to whistle at her boy's raging twelve-inch boner, which was red with engorged blood and pointing up towards Hilda at a 45-degree angle. Hilda wrapped a dainty, manicured hand around Henry's jumbo Johnson and gave it a few soft strokes, eliciting an animal growl of yearnful lust. Hilda could easily have ended her overstimulated son's suffering right then and there with one of her expert hand jobs, but she didn't want to send him over the edge before he had a chance to shove it deep into her pussy.

"Alright, poopsie, you were very patient with Mommy-Boobs, so here's your just reward." Hilda scooted her voluptuous ass onto the edge of her desk, swiping her arm behind her and knocking a week's worth of ungraded papers to the floor. Reclining onto her back, she put her legs straight into the air and rubbed the entrance to her pussy with a come-hither motion, encouraging Henry to begin the task at hand as her hooters spread out across her chest like shooting targets, her perky pink nipples beckoning him like fleshy bulls-eyes. "Come on, baby, ready when you are!"

Henry immediately got himself into position, his cock and balls aching for release within the sweet confines of his mother's palace of pleasure, her pussy. Placing her legs atop his shoulders, he maneuvered the mushroom tip of his wee wee to the outer folds of her labia and drove his twelve-inch shaft into her, sliding all the way to the hilt in one smooth motion.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck, that feels like heaven," he groaned, his cock finally returning to his favorite place in the world as if it had been gone for years, even though he had last entered Hilda's love canal mere hours earlier. "Fuck, your pussy feels so tight!" Henry exclaimed, already enjoying the pleasurable sensations that his mother's slick velvet tunnel was providing his trouser snake.

Hilda chuckled at the comment. "Oh, OH! YES! I don't think it's tightness, baby. It's fullness. Even the loosest two-dollar whore would feel tight if her cunny was wrapped around that - OH! OH! - monster you're packing down there, donkey dick!"

Henry was too focused on getting his rocks off to respond to her complement. Picking up the pace, he started driving into the over-stacked blonde hussy writhing below him with long strokes, pulling his cock out nearly to the head and then pounding all twelve inches of his man-meat back into her pussy with the impatience of a horny frat boy. He had no time for pleasantries anymore; the strain in his balls was too much to bear and he desperately needed to blow a load as soon as possible.

"Uh! Uh! Oh, fuck! Fuckity fuck fuck fuuuuuuck me, baby! That's it! Slam that salami into my pussy! Come on, baby! Faster! Faster! Give me a good fuck and then empty your nuts into me!" Hilda moaned, gleefully beginning to catch up to her son's off-the-charts level of sexual arousal.

As the intensity of Henry's thrusts matched that of his horniness, Hilda's bazooka boobs began jiggling, then bouncing around like wayward cannonballs, her pencil eraser nipples tracing invisible figure eights in front of her chest, and the tops of her titflesh slapping her on the chin. Henry was not oblivious to the awesome sight before him, the hotness of it literally making him drool and pound her pussy even harder. He wanted to lean down and suck as much of her breasts as he could into his mouth and suckle like a hungry baby, but did not want to lose this incredible visual that was driving him mad. He settled by placing his palms atop each nipple, kneading Hilda's pillowy paps like bread dough while he fucked her. Henry was so transfixed by the mother lodes of mammary marshmallow jiggling below him that he could practically hear their contents sloshing around like a pair of milk jugs. The thrusting cadence of the two family fuckers had reached a steady cruising speed at this point, with a loud, rhythmic slapping sound beginning to echo inside the classroom as the back of Hilda's thighs bore Henry's pelvic onslaught, his smoothly shaved nutsack bouncing roughly against her ass. The elder Humper reached one of her delicately manicured hands around and tickled his baseball-sized jizz-generators with her long red fingernails, a move that she knew was one of Henry's favorites and would help quickly drive her son over the edge into the orgasmic abyss.

"OOHHH! Shit, Mommy-Tits! That feels so fucking good to my plum sack! That's it, baby! Tickle my balls, you big-tittied slut! Oh, yeah! Now tug on them a little bit! YES! YES! Oh, fuck, YES!" Henry was beginning to round the corner now, but still enjoyed every minute of the ride.

Hilda coached her son further towards his climax by tweaking one of her silver dollar-sized nipples with a free hand and matching his horny words with her own tawdry torrent of filthy sex talk: "You like that, baby? You like it when Mommy tugs on your ballies as you fuck her? I can't wait to feel those cum coconuts churning up and down when you shoot your load! That's it sweetiekins! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME! YES! YESSS! HARDER! Slam that ramrod into my pussy, you big-dicked stud son of mine! I want to feel every inch of that glorious staff of yours pummeling my poon like there's no fucking tomorrow! Yes! YES! YESSSSSS! MORE! MORE! HARDER! HARDER! FUUUUUUCK MEEEEE!!!!!!"

The two intergenerational lovers must have lost track of time, because in the midst of their coitus some students from Hilda's next class session were arriving a few minutes before the bell rang to take their seats. Henry and Hilda continued their wanton walloping of each other's genitals, completely oblivious to the sound of the classroom doorknob turning and the din of conversation as the door opened. In her haste to get her son naked and fucking her as fast as possible, she had neglected to lock it. Bunnie Mounts, Kenny Long, and Denny Fuckerfaster, who had arrived together from another class, were chatting absentmindedly as they opened the door and heard the unmistakable moan of Hilda reaching orgasm, her girlish voice a mess of unintelligible orgasmic expletives: "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I love fuckity fuck! It feels so good when you tingle my cunny wunny, baby! I'm COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!" the top-heavy teacher exclaimed with her eyes squinted shut, unaware that she and her son now had an audience.

Surveying the writhing mess of naked bodies on the desk before them, the three teens laughed and sighed. Walking in on Hilda Humper's class to find her naked with a man between her legs was not an uncommon sight for the students at Taft and Adams High School. Hell, Denny and Kenny themselves had each been that man in question on several occasions. The unspoken protocol for a student who walked in on one of Ms. Humper's trysts was that they would usually quietly excuse themselves and return after a few minutes. But this time they could sense something was different, and they continued to peer around the partially open door to investigate further.

"Damn," Kenny remarked in a whisper. "Chuck Dicker is sure giving it hard to Miss Humper. You'd think that with Harriet's mouth practically glued to his cock, he wouldn't even have the time."

Denny laughed at his remark, but Bunnie had a skeptical look on her face. "Ummmmm, I don't think that's Chuck Dicker," she said truthfully, the sound of Hilda's incomprehensible moaning still reverberating in the background. "Chuck's dick is not that long."

The two male students noticed on each backstroke the full twelve inches of the cock currently pummeling their teacher, and concurred with Bunnie's assessment.

"Principal Johnson?" suggested Denny.

"No, Principal Johnson doesn't shave his balls," the big-breasted teenager replied.

Neither boy saw fit to argue with Bunnie's comments, knowing full well that her extensive experience with the proposed candidates' bodies made her well-qualified to dismiss them as possibilities.

"Hmm..." Kenny pondered for a moment, genuinely curious who the mystery man currently dicking his favorite English teacher was, but unable to tell since the hunched-over man's back was to the group, obscuring his face.

Just then, the three teens noticed another two of their classmates, identical twins Sally and Suzie Cupps, and pulled them over for a consult. The two girls were headed off to gym class, their enormous double-F cup whoppers straining the fabric of the school's undersized issued tank tops that served as the class attire.

"Hey, guys," Kenny whispered to the pair, casually honking each girl's boobs in turn. "Who is that fucking Miss Humper? Is it Sean Blowbody?"

"No, Sean has a birthmark on his right ass cheek," the two girls replied in perfect unison, momentarily trading guilty glances and red faces as they simultaneously admitted their intimate knowledge of the same boy, but now fully invested in helping their classmates solve the mystery.

The students sat in silence for a few moments, mentally checking off the list of potential answers to this quandary and listening to the continuing orgasmic wailing that their teacher was exhibiting at the moment. However, before any further discussion could take place, Hilda revealed the identity of her lover to the watching onlookers with an ecstatic exclamation. "OH, FUCK! YES, KEEP WORKING THAT G-SPOT, HENRY!"

All five of the students' jaws dropped as they heard the name, and they immediately looked at each other to confirm that they had not individually been mistaken. "HENRY?!?!?!" they simultaneously said loudly, their surprise betraying their previous attempts to remain hidden.

"Holy shit! That's Henry!" Denny exclaimed. "Henry's fucking his mom! Right here on her desk! That's so fucked up!" The other four kids murmured amongst themselves, giggling and pointing at the incestuous coupling that had now been exposed.

The students' outbursts from the hall outside finally made Henry and Hilda aware that they were no longer alone, and Henry exclaimed "Mom, oh shit!", quickly glancing behind him to confront his audience, but too close to orgasm to pull out of his mother or even stop thrusting. His need for release was simply too great at this point to be thwarted by his classmates teasing. Red-faced at being exposed, he attempted to gesture and wave at his classmates to leave but continued to groan and pant with sexual stimulation, all the while never ceasing to thrust into his top-heavy mother at full speed, desperate to unload his balls after so much teasing.

Hilda, for her part, did not seem the slightest bit embarrassed at this sudden public revelation that she was in fact lovers with her son, and simply continued to enjoy her climax at the hands of Henry's still rock-hard plowing tool that was driving her pussy into orgasmic oblivion. Grabbing Henry's face with one hand and twisting it back around to face her, she gave him an impromptu pep talk. "Sweetie, don't be embarrassed. The only thing 'fucked up' about what we're doing is how - OH! OH! YES! - FUCKing good it feels when you slap and tickle my clitty with your jumbo johnson. Denny and Kenny are just jealous that it's not them currently driving their wee wees into Hilda's pussy, baby! And Bunnie and her friends just wish they could be in my place right now, bent backwards over my desk enjoying some deep dicking from the biggest pussy-pleaser in town! Just ignore those party poopers and fuck, fuck, FUCK ME! OH! BABY! YES! COME TO MOMMA! BRING THAT WEE WEE ALL THE WAY HOME! You came out of this womb, so it's only fitting that you come IN it too! Tee hee!"

Henry stared into his mother's eyes, hips bucking, sweat beginning to pour off his forehead, taking her encouraging words to heart. "You're right, Mommy. I mean, I've - OH! OH! YEAH! - already told most of my buddies about what we've been doing, so word was bound to get out eventually. I guess I just didn't expect it to happen during third period in front of a crowd of people while I was inside you up to my nuts and about to jizz in your fuck box! Speaking of jizz, I'm almost ready to give you some! OH, BABY! HERE IT COMES! IT'S COMING SOON TO A PUSSY NEAR YOU!" Henry exclaimed, speeding quickly towards the finish line.

Seeing that the two familiar fuckers before them were at ease with their unusual but clearly pleasurable arrangement, the group of onlookers dropped their teasing and instead cheered Henry and Hilda on, accepting the situation as merely another extension of the Humpers' famously debaucherous lifestyle.

"Wooo!" Kenny yelled. "Fuck that pussy, Henry! Show your mom what she gave you! Ha ha ha ha!"

"Hell, yeah!" added Bunnie. "Take that dick, Miss Humper! Tee hee hee! He's fucking you way harder than he's ever fucked me! I wish I could get me some of that!"

The students continued to clap, whistle, and cheer the two lovers on, pausing only to convince other people passing by in the hall to join in on the spectating, which wasn't difficult since Hilda and Henry's obscene lovemaking had become so loud that it could be heard in every classroom in that side of the school, and the new additions to the crowd were more than curious to witness the event for themselves. Henry was thrusting into his mother like a madman, his hips and buttocks pistoning with the frantic rhythm of a runaway locomotive engine.

Finally, the dam broke and the 18-year-old motherfucker could hold out no longer. Groaning like a drunken caveman, he reared his head back in pre-ejaculatory bliss and planted his twelve-inch power tool balls deep into his overstacked mommy's snatch as the familiar orgasmic tingling sensations began rising up his shaft towards the head. Hilda knew her boy's completion was imminent, her experience fucking literally thousands of different men teaching her the cues of a man's point of no return.

"That's it, sweetie-cock!" she cooed. "Shoot that seed all over the inside of my cunny! Come on, baby, think about how good it will feel when you get all that sticky baby batter out of that overfilled nutsack of yours! Do it, baby! Paint my pussy white! Shoot it! Shoot it now! Come! Coooommmme!"

Like a maternal decree, Hilda's words triggered a release that rivaled any she had seen or felt from Henry before. "UUUUUUUUUUUNGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!" he screamed, the first blast of cum rocketing out of his urethra and splattering the back of Hilda's cervix, followed by another, and another, and another, each squirt even more powerful and pleasurable than the last. The horse-hung 18-year-old was delirious with orgasmic joy, his face a twisted jumble of expressions as he continued squirting a veritable ocean of semen into his 38-year-old mother's pussy, some of it already leaking out and dribbling onto the top of her desk. Henry's penile ejaculations at this point were only rivaled by the verbal ones coming out of his mouth, his words a nonsensical orgy of cursing and orgasmic wailing: "Oh, fuck! OH, FUCK! UGHHHH! I'm shooting a motherfucking gallon of baby batter into your love glove, you jumbo-jugged, top-heavy trollop teacher mother of mine! I hope you're on the pill you wobbly-whoppered whore, because there's enough jizz coming out of my horsecock to knock you up with octuplets!!!!! GODDAMN, THIS FEELS SO MOTHERFUCKING GOOD! OH! OH! MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, YESSS! TAKE MY FUCKING JIZZ, YOU BIG-BOOBED BIMBO! OOOOHHHH! URRRGHHHHH! I'm giving you the mother lode! And the mother.......LOAD! TAKE IT! TAKE EVERY FUCKING DROP OF YOUR SON'S CUM, YOU BUSTY BITCH! I'M TURNING MY BALLS INSIDE OUT FOR YOU! UHHH! UHHH! UHHH! FUCK! YES! FUCK! UUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNGHHHHH! I'M! FUCKING! COMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!"

By this point a fairly large crowd of students were gathered near the door of the class room observing, their faces a mixture of shock, awe, envy, and lust at the wanton scene of sexual insanity before them. Since the school year began, Henry had been quite open with his friends about the new sexual escapades he was enjoying inside the Humper household, but this was the first time any of them had seen it in person, and many other students at Taft and Adams had dismissed the overheard talk of it as mere rumor - until now. The sight of their classmate and his mother engaged in pornographic sexual congress on her desk, faces twisted in orgasmic rapture as they climaxed in unison, was proof positive that the rumors were indeed very, very real. Some of the new members of the crowd, who were just now learning of the situation, began to express their own surprise.

"Miss Humper!" cried Mabel Chester in disbelief. "You're fucking your son?"

Hilda, still riding an explosive wave of her own continuing orgasm, her megaton tits whipping around in circles like a pair of carnival pinwheels, responded pridefully, "OHHH! OHHH! What the fuck does it look like, Einstein! Of course we're fucking! We've been fucking for months ever since my horse-hung son-muffin returned home from his summer vacation at Granny's! AAAHHH AAAHH OOOH!! THAT'S IT, BABY, WORK THE G-SPOT! If I had known the sex would be this mind-blowing, I would have started fucking him years ago!"

Max Anderson, one of Hilda's other occasional sex partners, added: "Holy shit! Does Harriet know?"

Hilda laughed at Max's naiveté. "AH! OHHHH! YES! OHHHH! 'Does she know'? That big-tittied whore daughter of mine started fucking him even before I did! Although to be fair, she only beat me to it by a few minutes, tee hee. Harriet and I have been fucking Henry silly ever since he got back from Wee Wee Camp! OOOOHHHHH, SHIIIIIIIT, YEAH, THAT'S GOOD!" she moaned, struggling to explain herself in the midst of so much pleasure. "Hell, the other day we had a threesome in my bedroom after dinner! Harriet and I each took turns sucking his wee wee, and then she mounted his pogo stick and rode him while he ate my pussy! We even mashed our boobies together and gave him a nice target to shoot his load on once he was ready to come!"