Teachers Pet?

Story Info
Being a mother and wife wasn't enough anymore for Taylor
3.4k words
3.9
49.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would to give a special thanks to KingLeonides for his comments and feedback as I would have never wrote this, he gave me an insight that has been so helpful as he lent his time and patience after several re-writes until I was happy with this.

Thanks again KingLeonides

----------------------------------------------

Taylor was a 36 year old married woman with two young children at kinder garden; Taylor had light brunette hair which sat on her shoulders perfectly and piercing blue eyes which felt like they could peer deep into your soul she had left her job to have her children now she wanted to work again.

She had been a teacher and she loved it, now life was dull as it revolved around her children's needs and shopping for the household goods. The twins Zackary and Grace took her most of her day but that left a large part of the day sitting around the house.

Taylor wanted more than being a Mom, she made an appointment to see her old boss the principal of the local high school because she was ready, and no she was going stir crazy being at home.

Taylor hadn't wore make up in years because it was too much effort just for her own kids and Jackson her husband. Taylor's wardrobe was dated as she had spent more money on the twins than herself. She picked out a blue flower covered summer dress which clung to her shapely figure hour glass figure and matching blue heels.

Taylor checked herself in the mirror one last time before she picked up her car keys and purse and headed out. The neighbourhood was quiet as it was the middle of the day and most everyone was still at work.

Things had changed as she pulled up to the high school, it had a major face lift and it was cleaning then she remembered. She parked the car in the visitor's parking lot and headed towards the principal's office.

She felt confident about getting her old job back but she hadn't taken in account that she had been away for so long. The same receptionist she knew sat at her desk guarding the principal's office like a guard dog.

"Hi Taylor nice to see you again." She had a real problem as she never any good at making small talk.

Taylor sat down and waited she felt like a school girl in trouble as she saw other people come and go without the receptionist even raising her head in acknowledgement of their presents. The phone on her desk buzzed into life, it was the principal's voice.

"Send her in please Ms. Groves!" Taylor wasn't ready to hear that the voice was not the one she had expected as it was a man and not the person she was lead to believe.

Taylor got up and put her hand on the door handle and turned it to see an unfamiliar face she wondered where principal Dean was she was a woman who had worked in schools for a long time. This person was a total unknown; Taylor took a sat and crossed her legs as she felt anyone could see up her dress.

"Mrs. Peters, it nice to meet you finally as I have heard no end of glowing references about you from the staff and the student body here." Taylor was quick to capitalise on that and started her pitch.

"Well principal its Ms. Willis as I don't use my married name." The name plate on his desk read "Principal Hadley".

"Mr Hadley I just want to work again as being home is killing my mind and I need more than conversation with my children as I'm going stir crazy."

"Ms Willis I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I can't offer you your old job as you have been away for too long, but I can't give you a teaching assistant's position instead." At this point Taylor didn't care as long as it got her out of the house and back into work.

"I will take it take it Mr. Hadley." She rose from her seat and lent over the desk to shake his hand, the top of her summer dress opened up and the principal could see Taylor had an impressive pair of tits being held in a beautiful white lace bra, he guessed she was a 38 DD or even bigger. Taylor was unaware that she had just flashed her new boss her tits as she picked up her purse and left his office.

Mr. Hadley sat back in his chair and wonder on those amazing tits she had just flashed him, it made his day as he realized that she would be a staff member within the week she would be the most attractive member of staff at school.

Taylor got back to her car and felt happy as she would be back in teaching soon, first she needed to do some grocery shopping as the twins would be hungry after kinder garden and Jackson would want to eat too.

Taylor pulled into the parking lot of the shopping Mart as it was on the way home. She parked up and grabbed a trolley; Taylor's head was in the clouds as she walked along the aisle of the Mart, she never saw the young man she hit until him and then it was far too late.

The trolley hit him; he turned around and was just about to yell at the person who had hit him when he reconsidered her as his former teacher from high school Ms. Willis.

Jack couldn't believe it had always had a crush on her even then, now standing there in that summer dress she looked damned amazing.

"Please Ms. Willis its fine no harm done." Jack had spent a lot of time in high school having fantasies about Ms. Willis, most boys of his age were into girls of their own age but Jack only ever had Taylor in mind when he a masturbated session.

Taylor stood there and had no idea who the man was and why he used her Madame name. How did he know her as she was totally oblivious to who he was.

"I'm so sorry sir; I was a million miles away."

Jack couldn't believe his luck standing there was his former high school teacher and she hadn't noticed who he was.

"No problem and its Jack miss, from high school, you taught me a few years ago." Jack couldn't believe that she was still a babe and even hotter than ever. Taylor had kept her hour glass figure through her pregnancy as her summer dress clung to her hips.

Jack had the image of her in his head and felt his cock stir in his pants, he noticed in her trolley diapers and steaks; no way had she had children with her figure. She looked like a mature super model as she stood there him through to himself.

"Ms. Willis can I buy you drink before you go back home." Jack took a gamble on the fact she was going that way.

"Sure, please call me Taylor as we aren't in high school anymore." Taylor recomposed herself and looked at Jack and she had a naughty through to herself about how cute he was even if he was younger than her. She never remembered how she had such a cute student and missed it totally.

The both of them did their shopping together as they got to the check out they went to the same till, Jack was such a gentleman and let Taylor go first at the till.

It didn't long to ring the items Taylor had through the till and had them packed, Jack's on the other hand took a while because there was a lot more in his full trolley.

The packer asked him if he wanted them taking to his car but Jack declined his offer and picked up his four paper bags with such ease that Taylor couldn't help but be impressed with him. Jack had his hands full so Taylor helped him with the door and followed him to be car, a beat up red ford.

Jack put the bags on the roof and fished in his tight pants, this was the first time Taylor had noticed that him and his physic and how hot he actually was as strip lights on the Mart did no one any favours, but in the light of day Jack was an attractive man to someone.

Jack pulled out his keys and popped open the truck and dropped his groceries in and turned to help Taylor with hers, Taylor was embarrassed as Jack was being such a gentleman with her and she felt safe with him.

"What about that drink now Taylor"? Jack felt strange calling her by her first name as she had been Ms. Willis to him even when he masturbated over the image of her at high school.

"OK. Jack but I can't long as I have to pick my children soon." This was more like a date night with her husband Jackson than a casual drink with a former student. Taylor felt relaxed in his company, Jack was telling her about how successful he had become but still hadn't found the one.

Taylor listened as if she was being tested later, she seemed to be absorbed in his story about his list of bad girlfriends and how they never measured up to his dream girl or how they cheated on him.

Taylor slipped her white wine as she listen and she found herself checking him out, his chest then she wondered if he had abs or the hardest six pack ever and how big he actually was as she had seen he was wearing the tightest pants possible on.

The fact that she was married or even that she had children never crossed her mind while Jack spoke, Taylor found Jack attractive on a whole new level it awoke something deep inside of her. Taylor made her excuses and went to the bathroom of the bar.

She checked herself in the mirror and went into the stalls; she was only in for seconds when she heard another two younger voices talk.

"That guy is totally hot" one said.

"Yeah I know, but who's the old hag with him."

Taylor heard the comments and froze in the stall.

"I'm going to check him out and get his digits so we can hook up."

"You know you can be a real bitch when you want to be," the other voice came back "Yeah and you love it."

Taylor waited until she was sure that there was no one in the bathroom before she left the stall, she readjusted her hair and replied her lipstick and headed back to Jack.

She saw two young women sitting with Jack she guessed that these were the two she had heard in the bathroom. Jack looked uncomfortable as they pawed him and hung on to him like a cheat suit.

"Get lost ladies that's my man," Taylor was just as surprised as Jack was. The two women left but not without giving Taylor a dirty look, Taylor sat back down next to Jack, this time she looked more confident in her look.

Jack lent forward and gave her a kiss full on the lips, Taylor found herself not rejecting the kiss but embracing more as she slides her tongue to meet his in her mouth. The pair of them spent the next few moments kissing and exchanging fluids.

Taylor broke the kiss and took Jack's hand and lead him out to the parking lot, the sun was dipping low behind the city's buildings as Taylor slammed Jack against his car and continued to make out with him.

Taylor could feel his hands all over her body, her dress was the only thing stopping him touching her flesh and setting her off again, Taylor had never been this passionate with Jackson. Jack's hands cupped her tits as they embraced she wanted to strip off and allow him to play with her sensitive nipples but her lace bra held her back.

Taylor wasn't going to let Jack get away with that without her finding out what he kept in his pants as she felt it press against her legs. Taylor dragged Jack around to a more secluded spot of the parking lot, they more like a teenagers than grown adults as Taylor got to her knees and opened his pants.

Jack tried to stop Taylor but a part of him wanted this more than anything as he saw his former teacher look up at him with what could be best described as puppy eyes as she unbuckled his belt and opened his pants to find his cock was straining under the fabric of his boxers.

Lust had gripped Taylor and she fished out his cock and licked her lips as she first saw it, a massive cock sprung out before her and without a second through she brushed her hair over her ear and sank on to it.

Jack looked down to see his cock disappear into Taylor's mouth, oh my god it was heaven as Jack lent back and let Taylor suck on his cock. She paid attention to the underside and held his ball's as she kissed and sucked on them.

Jack closed his eyes and imaged that he was back in high school again as Taylor moaned, Taylor was totally enjoying the moment as sex with Jackson had become a once a week affair and she never even knew she had this in her.

Taylor ripped open the top few buttons of her summer dress and took Jack's cock and pointed it at her lace clad tits. Jack could see Taylor slowly working his cock over her tits; Jack could easily make out the size on her anoles as they were slightly visible through her lace bra. Taylor saw her wedding ring shine in the setting sun and never gave it a second thought as his cum splashed all over her breasts.

Jackson had never been this adventurous even in bed as the high point of her sex life with him had been a kissing session in a public park before they were married. Jack was a man who put a real buzz back into Taylor.

Jack opened his eyes and saw his former teacher covered in his cum what a dream come true he thought, Taylor held him while she purposely reapplied her lipstick and gave him one final kiss leaving a red ring of lipstick on his cock.

Taylor got up from her knees and fasten the remaining buttons on her dress and gave him a kiss, Jack could taste himself on her lips. Jack put away his cock back into his pants.

"I want to see you again Jack." Taylor was feeling as alive as she felt his warm cum soak into her breasts.

"Me too." Jack said as he come to the realization that Taylor Willis was the one he had been looking for all his life.

"I need to pick up the twins and cook a meal before Jackson gets in but call me later lover boy." Taylor had never been so horny even when she was pregnant she was never this horny, how had a former student do this to her and that blow job wow she thought.

Taylor headed back to her car and turned around to wave sexually at Jack and Jack in turn blown her a kiss back. The twins were waiting as they saw Mom enter she apologize for being late to the assistance who had waiting for Taylor to arrive.

"Struck in traffic, I'm so sorry." The assistance wasn't bother as it was her job to look after theses little darlings until they there collected.

"Don't worry about Mrs. Peters." Taylor used her married name for the rest of her life but when it came to teaching it was always Ms. Willis.

Zachary and Grace behaved themselves while Taylor drove home, all she could about was Jack and how handsome he was. Taylor never notice the guard who sat on the gate of their gated community, she usually waved but she didn't this time, Zachary and Grace waved to the guard as they always did.

Taylor got in and was about to take a shower as she stepped out of her summer dress, Taylor noticed that her panties were damp and thought maybe next time Jack could return the favour and eat her out.

Zachary and Grace were playing in there room as Taylor stepped into the shower, she didn't want to smell of another man's cum but at the same time she wanted Jackson to know that his wife saw seeing another man and he was better than him.

The water flowed over her body and didn't help the fact she was horny as hell, as sex with Jackson was now once a week she had stopped shaving her pubic hair and looked like a small forest between her legs.

Taylor saw Jackson's razor and decided it needed to go because she wanted to look good for her new lover, the idea that she had a lover was amazing and how awoke she felt by it.

Taylor never heard Jackson come as the shower was deafening, Taylor finally removed all her pubic hair and then washed her hair, Jackson shouted.

"Hey honey." He first heard his two wonderful children playing upstairs and knew that Taylor would be up there too. So he put his briefcase down and headed up. He put his head into the twin's room and saw Grace playing with her pink dinosaur and Zachary crawling around in circles.

Jackson knocked on the bathroom door the sound made Taylor jump as she was in her own world of her own.

"I'm be out in minute, honey." Taylor picked up her underwater and put into the hamper and put a towel around herself and a smaller one around her hair.

She opened the door and saw Jackson dressed in his suit and gave him a kiss on the cheek, Taylor couldn't believe how different it felt with no pubic hair as the towel brushed against her now bare mound. She went into their bedroom and got dressed.

Taylor dried herself off and picked out a pair of satin panties and the matching bra and then a pair of jogging pants and a baggy top, and then she did her make-up which was unusual.

"You look really nice today, honey" Jackson had always known when to say the right thing to his wife to make her feel good about herself but today he was playing second fiddle to the new man in her life her lover.

Cooking was never one of Taylor's greatest achievements as the only thing she could cook was steak and of course Jackson wouldn't have said anything bad about it. The twin ate anything put in front of them as they were mini garbage units as Jackson called them.

After dinner Taylor and Jackson settled down in front of the television and watched the twins sleep as the games host asked his questions.

Taylor heard Jackson snore as he fell asleep next to her on the couch. She gave him a kiss and picked up Grace and took her to bed and then Zachary who she knew would wake up as she carried him to bed.

Taylor spent a few minutes getting Zachary back to sleep and then went to their bedroom and got bed spread and took it downstairs; Jackson was sound asleep as she covered him. She gave him a kiss on the forehead and went to bed herself.

Once in bed all she could think about was Jack and how she wanted no needed to see him again, she started to finger herself as she had never even brought a dildo or a vibrator because her sex life was so good but now her finger would have to do.

Across town Jack wondered if it was all a dream and would he wake up soon to realize that nothing had happened but the fact of was he saw the red lipstick ring around his manhood and how his cum had splashed all over her tits, was this real or a dream yet to wake from.

Sleep wasn't easy to come by for Jack as Taylor invaded his mind and how did him land such a babe, she hadn't even give him her number or where she lived. He couldn't careless that she was married or even had children that just added to the whole mystic. This was a fantasy he wanted to make real; he wanted to know if she felt the same way about him as he felt about her.....