Teacher's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Shower time for Mr Burton & Miss Moore.
1.8k words
4.36
53.4k
13

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly walked down the corridor in front of me, all the while checking to make sure the coast was clear. Thankfully it was the end of the day and most of the girls were back in their dorms. All but one, I hoped.

I'd overheard two of my students discussing Emily Moore, my new favourite student (although not for academic reasons) and how she hated showering with the other girls after gym, instead preferring to stay after and shower alone. I'd noticed on Emily's schedule that she had gym at the end of the day and decided to see if I could get a look at that body of hers in the shower.

I finally reached the changing rooms. I had one last look to make sure I wasn't going to get caught and slipped in through the unlocked door. A quick peek inside told me that she was still in the shower as there was still steam pouring from the showers and her uniform was still hung up on one of the pegs.

I cautiously approached the shower, slightly worried that she'd scream and run to the principal. I peeked around the corner and was glad to see she had her back to me, her hair covered in soap that she was in the process of rinsing out. Her cute ass jiggling with every movement of her hands through her hair.

I stepped across the threshold and leaned against the wall while I enjoyed the view, my cock getting harder by the second as water cascaded off every God given curve of this gorgeous 18 year old little slut's body.

She started turning round to focus the water on her hair to remove the remains of the soap and I was suddenly caught in two minds whether to hide or just stand there. My hesitation made the decision for me as her eyes opened having removed the last of the soap.

"Why Mr Burton, what are you doing in the girl's locker room at this time of the day?" she smirked, glancing at the bulge in my trousers.

"Hello Miss Moore. I heard that you sometimes shower after everyone else leaves. I was just checking in on you just in case you'd slipped on a bar of soap and hurt yourself." I replied to her tits.

"How sweet" she countered, grinning, as she stepped from under the spray and approached where I was stood, her eyes locked on mine. "Well I don't have to be a human lie detector to know there's at least one part of your anatomy that's not concerned with my safety" she said, her hand grabbing my cock and squeezing it through my trousers, the water from her hand splashing them and causing a damp patch to form on the material.

"Oh, I am so sorry sir. Here, let me help you out of those wet clothes" her hands went for the knot of my tie, loosening it before taking it over my head and discarding it in the corner.

I started protesting but her lips engaged mine in a kiss, her body drenching my shirt as her hands scrabbled to undo the buttons.

I managed to regain my composure before she took total control of the situation and grabbed her hair forcefully, then pulled her head back by it.

"You play by my rules Miss Moore or you don't get to play at all. Is that quite clear?" I growled.

"Yes, sir, whatever you say sir" she replied a little meekly, arousal etched across her face.

"Now go stand back under the shower while I finish undressing. I prefer you wet."

She looked pleadingly at me but she complied all the same. I watched as the first droplets of water hit her skin, her nipples now hard as diamonds from being ordered around, her fingers moving to her large firm breasts, pinching and stroking her nipples as her eyes half closed and she bit down on her lip.

I took my time in undressing, her eyes seeming to plead with me to hurry up so this part of the game could be done with and she could get what she was clearly gagging for.

I slipped off my shoes and then slid my shirt off my shoulders and unbuckled my belt. I unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers before sliding them and my boxers off.

"Have you thought about what happened in detention last week at all?"

"Yes sir. Everyday."

"And does thinking about it make you wet?"

"God yes sir." She moaned in reply, her right hand sliding down her body, her fingers strumming her clit like her life depended on it.

"That's good Miss Moore. Do you want a repeat performance?"

"Yes sir. I want your cock every night. I'm gagging for it sir, please stop making me wait. It's driving me crazy, I just want your cock in my cunt sir"

"Now Miss Moore, that's not very ladylike is it?"

"No sir. I'm so-...."

I didn't give her chance to finish her sentence. I closed the gap in a second, my erection swinging out in front of me all the way, I practically lifted her off her feet with my momentum as I drove her dripping wet torso against the shower wall, her body hitting it with a wet slapping sound which echoed around the empty showers. Our lips met and our tongued clashed for supremacy. I broke off.

"That's much better. Now, why I aren't you sucking my cock?"

She slid from between me and the wall and dropped to her knees in front of me, her hands encircling my swollen member as her tongue slid out of her mouth and up my shaft. I moaned appreciatively, my right hand going to the back of her head and grabbing a fistful of hair.

She slowly started taking my hard cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling round the shaft as inch after inch slid down her throat. She looked up pleadingly as she reached the limit of what she could fit in her mouth. I could feel her throat constricting around the end of my cock. I tightened my grip on her hair and forced her nose into my pubes, her gag reflex kicked in causing her to cough as her throat struggled to gulp down enough oxygen.

I released her hair and her mouth slid off my cock, her breathing coming in fast and ragged as she fell backwards onto the tile of the shower room. I stood there and waited for her to catch her breath.

"Have you finished Miss Moore?"

"Sir?" she asked, not really understanding the question.

"I said, have you quite finished Miss Moore?"

"I... Erm..."

"The words you are looking for Miss Moore are "Yes Mr Burton sir.""

She hesitated again. I grabbed her by the hair once more and lifted her bodily from where she sat. I span her around and put her hands against the cool wet tiles of the wall and spread her feet shoulder width apart.

"Stay" I commanded.

She stood there, quivering, partly from the cold and partly from the rough treatment. She was used to being treated differently. She was probably the apple of her father's eye and had probably never been spanked as a punishment. Today, that was going to change.

I stepped in close behind her, my right hand coming down hard on her right buttock leaving a bright red imprint on her perfect little arse. She yelped but made no other sound. She knew she'd done wrong and that she had to be punished.

My right hand came down again and again and again until I was sure that sitting down would be uncomfortable for a couple of days.

"Is that enough Miss Moore, or do you feel further punishment is necessary?"

"No Mr Burton sir. I've learned my lesson. I won't misbehave again, I promise"

"Good Miss Moore. You may turn around"

She turned, once again exposing her perfectly round, firm tits to my devouring eyes.

"Now for your reward Miss Moore"

I stepped towards her, my right hand grabbing her waist and pulling her close as my lips met hers. Her hand went to my cock which was still slick with her saliva. She groaned lustfully and I decided to give her what she was clearly gagging for.

I lifted her by her hips and she instinctively wrapped her legs around mine as her hand positioned my cock at her the entrance to her cunt. I locked my gaze with hers as I slowly lowered her onto my cock, her mouth opening in tandem, her finger nails scraping across my back breaking skin in the process.

I braced myself with my hind foot to allow for more powerful thrusts and started screwing her slowly against the wall of the shower room, her breathing ragged and uneven, the odd cry of pleasure escaping her lips as I thrust into her with more and more force.

She grabbed my head and pulled me down into a passionate, desperate kiss. I broke the kiss and she sighed mournfully as I leaned in and nuzzled her neck.

"Cum for me Miss Moore" I whispered breathlessly in her ear. She obeyed almost instantaneously.

"Y-y-y—eeeesss Mmmmmr Buuuurrttoooon s-s-ssssir" she cried out before collapsing against me, her legs limply sliding from around my waist.

"You don't get off that easily Miss Moore" I said, chuckling to myself at the unintentional pun. "On your knees"

"Yes sir" she replied, like the good little obedient slut she is.

She dropped to her knees and I grabbed her hair once more as my right hand went to work on my cock. I knew it wouldn't take long with the dirty slut looking at me in a post orgasmic haze. I grunted as I came, blowing my load all over her face, semen dripping down her cheeks. My balls now spent, I released her hair and turned to get dressed.

She got up and went to turn the shower on to clean herself up. All I had to do was look at her and she knew what would happen. I watched as she did what I wanted her to do without even telling her, her hands scraping the cum from her face and hair where it had landed and scooping it into her mouth and swallowing it. She opened her mouth to prove she'd swallowed it all and I nodded once, granting permission to jump back in the shower.

By this point I'd finished dressing and was just about to head for the door when a thought occurred to me.

"Miss Moore, have you ever slept with another girl?"

"We're not allowed boys on campus sir and we all have.... needs"

It took me a second to regain my composure as cliché mental images of semi drunken lingerie clad pillow fights danced across my conscious.

"Next time you're in detention I want you to bring a friend"

"Yes sir"

I figured I'd let her work out the who and the how.

I left the changing rooms, already dreaming up excuses to give her and one of her friends detention.