Teacher's Pets

Story Info
Headmaster breaks in two problem students.
4k words
4.49
188.2k
50
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(With thanks to my friend, Mr. Wolf who helped me write this story. It's based on a roleplay the two of us did one hot day...)

Mr. Wolf was the Headmaster of an all-girl's school. He was proud to be one of the youngest Headmasters appointed to such a position. He knew the administration trusted in his abilities to manage the school, and for the most part, things were running smoothly. The school had a reputation for producing intelligent graduates who excelled in their studies or in the arts.

But, with a sigh, he noted that there was always one problem student. And this time, it was Hunny Lee. She was the oldest student there, having turned 19 just that year. She flirted outrageously with the male teachers and garden staff. Her plaid skirts were at least an inch shorter than regulation, and the white blouse of her uniform always clung to her ample breasts. He had to admit to himself that he wasn't immune to her charms. Those curvaceous hips and breasts, that soft pink mouth, that wicked little glint in her eye all drove him to distraction. Mr. Wolf had a thing for Asian girls, and Hunny's golden brown skin and almond shaped eyes were very tempting. He was glad this was Hunny's last year in his Academy; he wasn't sure he could take another year of her teasing.

The clock chimed the hour, and Mr. Wolf stood up to make his usual rounds of the school. He liked to make his presence felt, so that the staff and students wouldn't be tempted to slack off.

As he passed a dark corner at the East Wing of the school, he heard what sounded like moans. He stepped closer to investigate, and was stopped dead in his tracks by what he saw. There was naughty Hunny Lee, leaning against the wall, one hand holding up her indecently short skirt, with one of the other seniors kneeling between her legs, her face buried in the dark curls of Hunny's sex. Hunny's other hand was clutching at the other girl's blonde hair; from where he stood, Mr. Wolf could hear the moans of pleasure both girls were making. He recognized the other girl, Jacy Simmons, who was a year younger than Hunny, and was her constant companion. Now he understood why they were so close!

Mr. Wolf's cock sprang to life; he immediately stepped forward, saying sternly, "Hunny Lee, Jacy Simmons, to my office, NOW." Jacy gasped, turning pale. She was a lot more timid than Hunny, and was easily misled by the older girl. Hunny merely gave the Headmaster a lazy smile. As the three of them walked to Mr. Wolf's office, Hunny was watching his face, her wicked smile never changing. She contrived to let the back of her hand brush against Mr. Wolf's crotch. Her hips swayed invitingly as she walked in front of him. She knew that Mr. Wolf was aware she was naked underneath her skirt. By their side, Jacy softly sobbed; she was terrified that someone would inform her parents, or that she would be expelled.

Mr. Wolf hurried the girls along; all the other students and teachers were busy in class. He thanked his lucky stars that no other staff members were present. The punishment he had in mind for both girls was not exactly orthodox. Mr. Wolf had had enough of Miss Hunny Lee's teasing. He was going to take control of the little minx and show her who was in charge.

They entered his office, and he locked the door behind them. Wordlessly, he pointed to the couch. The two girls sat down, Jacy still crying, Hunny casually, insolently settling on the couch. Jacy sobs, "but...Hunny made me do it. She forced me to do it. I didn't want to..." Hunny laughs, and splays her thighs, giving him a glimpse of the moist gash between her legs, and whiff of her musky heat.

Mr. Wolf ignored Hunny's blatant attempts at seduction. He turned to the other girl and demanded an explanation, "and just how did Hunny 'make' you do it?" Jacy sniffles, "she told me she would...punish me...if I didn't." Hunny indignantly interrupts, "I said no such thing! She's lying!" Mr. Wolf tells her to hush, that she'll get her chance to explain. He rests his hip on the desk's edge, a clearly visible bulge down the leg of his slacks.

Hunny's eyes widen for a second. She glances away, but fascinated, her gaze returns to the bulge. Mr. Wolf smiles to himself; he always thought that little Miss Lee was more innocent than she let on. The way she's staring at his erection makes him think she's more of a tease than a slut. Hunny becomes aware that she's staring, and tries to regain control of the situation. She deliberately parts her thighs wider, hips canting in silent invitation. She says, "It was my fault. You can let Jacy go, I'll tell you everything."

"No, you both took part, so you'll both be punished." He slid off the desk, eyes lingering on Hunny's parted thighs and that so tempting dark triangle between them.

Jacy asks, her voice shaking, "How will you punish us, Sir?" Hunny smiles, knowing that he's still staring at her sex, she slides her fingers up her thighs, and rests them on her still throbbing pussy.

His breath catching, he stammers for a second, but recovers quickly. "By finishing what you started. If that's the kind of girls you wish to be, then by God that's exactly what you'll do."

Hunny smiled and leaned back on the couch, hanging one leg over the back, the other resting on the floor. She hiked her skirt up over her belly, looked over at Jacy and said, "You heard the Headmaster!"

He silenced her with a curt, "I'm in charge, Hunny." He stood in front of them and told them, "Stand up and strip you little sluts. I want you both naked now." He loosened his tie, letting it hang around his neck.

Hunny frowned, she was still trying to work out how to control him. She thought it would be best to play along, and try to turn things to her advantage later. A part of her resented being ordered about like this. She refused to admit, even to herself, that his commanding tone was arousing her. She had never actually had sex with a man; most of her sexual experiences with men ended with fondling and kissing. She'd never given a blow job, or allowed a man to put his penis in her. She wondered if Mr. Wolf would do that, and the rush of heat that flooded her body frightened her.

She forced a smile on her face, attempting to hide her apprehension and growing arousal. She said, "Yes, Sir!" and tugged the white cotton blouse over her head. Her full breasts bounced free. He thought, "still another infraction. All the girls were required to wear brassiere." She unzipped her skirt and wriggled out of it, breasts swaying enticingly. Her dark nipples thickened into hard little points. She asked, cheekily, "shoes and socks, too?"

Mr. Wolf glared. "I said naked, didn't I?" He dipped his hand into his desk and pulled out a paddle, before moving to Jacy, who has not removed a single article of clothing. He whipped the paddle against her ass, and said, "NOW." Sobbing, she removes her clothes, slowly revealing her taut young body.

Hunny licked her lips, kicked off her shoes and tore off her socks. Standing in front of Mr. Wolf, she openly studied Jacy's body, comparing it with hers. She smiled proudly when she realized her breasts were bigger, soft globes jiggling with each breath, the pink/brown nipples erect. Jacy has small little breasts with ruby red nipples. While Hunny had a bold thatch of dark curls at her sex, Jacy had light blonde curls.

Mr. Wolf stood in front of the two girls, eyes wandering over their bodies. He studied the delicious contrast: the little Asian minx had a body made for sex; Jacy's more slender, girl-like figure was attractive nonetheless. Jacy attempted to cover herself, and he gripped her hands, raising them above her head. "We'll have none of that false modesty, my dear," he said, taking his tie and wrapping it around her wrists. He pulled Jacy towards a wall, looping the tie over a coat hook, and with a gesture made Hunny follow closely behind.

Hunny's eyes widened again. She knew she'd lost control of the situation. She didn't expect Mr. Wolf to be so strong and immune to her charms. She flushed hotly, wetness slid down her thighs when she saw how helpless Jacy was. She wondered what Mr. Wolf would do to her, and her knees trembled, her cunny pulsing.

Mr. Wolf spoke, "I think, before you two decide to be lesbians, that you should get a taste of what you're giving up." Reaching back, he grabbed Hunny's wrist and pulled her towards Jacy, pressing the two girls together. He whispered in Hunny's ear, "Make her ready for me." His hand crept down over her ass, slipping between her cheeks and fondling her wet lips, "So she'll know what a man feels like."

Hunny moaned, the touch of his hands electrified her. None of the fumbling boys who she'd let touch her ever aroused her in this way. She looked at Mr. Wolf, her eyes betraying her, showing her fear as she whispered, "but...Mr. Wolf...please...neither Jacy...nor I...has ever been with a man before."

Mr. Wolf chuckled deeply at her moan. He deliberately misunderstood her, and said, "Don't worry, you'll both get a chance." He forced Hunny to bend lower, her head even with the blonde girl's tiny breasts.

Sighing, Hunny slide her tongue out, letting it dance over Jacy's pert little breasts, the tiny nipples so red. She traced circles around them, and hungrily sucked them into her mouth. Her fingers teased Jacy's stomach. She and Mr. Wolf heard Jacy's cries, at first sounding frightened, but as pleasure began to build, her cries grew lustful.

Mr. Wolf undressed while he watched his bete noir service the little slip of a girl. He saw Hunny's round little rear sway back and forth, saw the wetness falling down over her thighs. He slid his slacks and shorts off, and his cock bobbed into view, fully hard and thick, its deep red surface covered in veins. He forced Hunny further down, saying "don't forget this" as his hands spread Jacy's thighs apart, her pussy lips visibly engorged.

Hunny released the cherry red nipple and slid to her knees, looking at Jacy's swollen lips, so moist. She heard Jacy cry out when Mr. Wolf spread her thighs wide apart. Hunny's tongue licked between Jacy's wet lips, dipping into the pinkness within. Jacy was so tight, Hunny's tongue could hardly fit. Hunny wriggled her tongue, trying to drive it in deeper. She could hear Jacy squealing and moaning, but could also taste more and more of the younger girl's honeyed juices on her tongue.

Mr. Wolf leaned over Hunny and latched on to one of Jacy's nipples, tugging it hard between his teeth. His cock pressed against the back of Hunny's neck as she buried her face in Jacy's crotch. His hand shoved her face deeper into Jacy's sex, her hips writhing in pain and pleasure, eyes locked on Mr. Wolf's massive cock.

Hunny could feel his cock pressing against her nape; her body trembled, his cock felt so hot and it seemed to pulse. She whimpered, the sound teasing Jacy's sweet, juicy cunt. Hunny cupped Jacy's pert buttocks and forced her tongue in deeper, before pulling back and quickly sucking on the younger girl's throbbing clit, her tongue wildly lashing the sensitive little button. As Jacy bucked, Hunny slid her index finger into her cunny, parting the tight lips.

Mr. Wolf asked, his voice raspy with lust, "Is she tight?" His eyes watched Hunny's finger delve between Jacy's legs. Hunny turned her head, eyes level with the thick bulb of his cock head. He saw her lick her lips and he taunted her, "Do you know what to do with this?" nodding his head toward his massive member.

Hunny whispered, "Oh God..." Her eyes were fascinated by the huge cock that bobbed in front of her face. She could smell his hot male scent, so different from Jacy's sweet muskiness. Her lips parted involuntarily as she glanced up at her Headmaster. She softly said, "Yes, she is tight; I can barely fit my finger in her." She dropped her gaze, added even more softly, "I've...never...please...teach me?"

Mr. Wolf put his hand on the back of her head, and guided her mouth to his throbbing erection. "Lick it, all over...swallow it down your throat," he replied. He forced the tip of his cock past her lips and into her throat, "Suck against it, you little slut."

Hunny's eyes widened in surprise as his thickness pushed into her mouth. She moaned in protest as his cock slid over her tongue, pressing deeper into her hot mouth. She almost gagged when his cock head inexorably pushed down her throat.

Mr. Wolf slowly began to fuck her gripping throat, hips moving back and forth, balls slapping at her chin as he forced Jacy to watch and learn from Hunny's experience. Hunny began moaning around him, her fear turning into lust. His cock began to feel good in her mouth. Her cheeks tightened around his shaft and she started to suck each time he pulled back. She kept on tiny hand on his hip to balance herself, her other hand still on Jacy's cunt, finger probing the slippery tunnel, trying to stretch her tightness.

"Yesssss," he hissed, "you know what to do." His rhythm increased, and he slowly turned Jacy around, her ass facing outward, and leaning Hunny back underneath Jacy's now dripping cunt. Jacy whimpered, "no, oh please", but her stance widens, hips pushing back and up, preparing for what was to come.

Hunny whimpered, her mouth still filled by Mr. Wolf's thick cock. She could feel the veins of his cock rubbing against her soft mouth. She ever so slowly pulled back, releasing his shaft fro her mouth, and guiding the thick head of his cock toward Jacy's wet slit. Hunny positioned it at the entrance to her friend's virgin fuckhole, watching with fascination as Mr. Wolf's cock bobbed in the air, before starting to push into Jacy's body.

Jacy cried out when she felt Mr. Wolf's broadness slowly pressed into her. Hunny's tiny hand moved againt his shaft, stroking it, as he forced his way into Jacy's tight cherry. He let the younger girl whimper "please...No!" just before thrusting in hard, burying his cock deep inside.

Hunny squealed with Jacy when Mr. Wolf shoved his cock into Jacy's tight young cunt. A trickle of blood dripped out of her cunt, and Hunny's cunt pulsed in sympathy. She wriggled, her pussy so wet, and she instinctively reached up to caress Jacy's clit, knowing that the girl needed to feel pleasure.

Mr. Wolf was growling at the sheer tightness of Jacy's virgin cunt when he grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard. Jacy's cries of "No, please stop" dissolving into "Don't stop, please" as pain gave way to ecstasy. He watched Hunny let her free hand crawl over her thighs, dipping between them as he continued to fuck her friend hard. Hunny's fingers slid into her hungry cunt, two fingers driving into it, plunging into her wetness. Her face was so close to their groins and she watched as Mr. Wolf's cock speared into Jacy's cunt repeatedly. She kept fondling her friend's clit, feeling the little button throb under her finger.

"Are you learning down there," Mr. Wolf grunted, Hunny's response muted by the sound of Jacy's cries, which quickly turned into one long moan. The moan spiraled up as Jacy's body was wracked by orgasm, her tight cunt clamping down onto his cock. He felt the young girl's delicious cum gush over his cock, and then felt her lithe body go limp as she passed out from the pleasure.

Hunny moaned as well when she saw Jacy's wetness flow down her legs, mixed with a slight tinge of blood. As Mr. Wolf withdrew, Hunny took one look at Jacy's now gaping cunny and was struck by fear. She wondered what was wrong with Jacy; whether she was okay." With a frightened little cry, Hunny scrambled away from the still entwined bodies, trying to escape.

Mr. Wolf stepped back, allowing Hunny to move across the floor toward the couch. He checked Jacy's pulse and slowly slid her to the floor. He turned his attention to Hunny and strode over to her, catching her by one slim ankle. Hunny stared at Mr. Wolf's straining column of flesh, streaked with her best friend's blood. She shook her head, "nooooo..." kicking at Mr. Wolf, suddenly afraid of what he'd do to her.

He forced her back against the floor and whispered, "Jacy's all right. Her orgasm was just too much for her, but she'll recover." He reached down and scooped her into his arms, lifting her and setting her down onto the couch.

Hunny was whimpering, "Please don't hurt me. I've never...No man's ever...". Mr. Wolf ignored her broken pleas. He saw the excitement in her eyes, could smell her arousal, her dusky pink nipples were still hard, jutting proudly from her full breasts. He turned and walked over to a small sink set outside a lavatory. He wet a cloth and wiped himself clean. Hunny lay back on the couch; despite her fear, her sex throbbed. She was both frightened and excited. She whispered, more to herself, "it's so big..."

Mr. Wolf returned to the couch and sat at the other end. He motioned for the nubile young woman to come over to him, cock bobbing and pointing toward her. Hunny moved toward him slowly, hesitantly. She whimpered even as she obeyed him, unable to help herself, her need for him so great. She looked up at him, dark eyes reflecting her confusion as she asked, "Why do I feel this way?"

Mr. Wolf smiled at the change in the once high-and-mighty Miss Lee. He answered, "It's lust, my dear; an animal need. Later you might learn of love." He pulled her closer, ordering her to straddle him. Hunny shuddered with need as she slowly complied. She wound her arms around his neck, her breasts grazing his chest, hard little nipples poking against his skin. She lowered herself down, emitting a little squeak of fear as her wet slit made contact with his cock.

"Slowly, my raven-haired beauty," Mr. Wolf said, his hands guiding her hips, cock head sliding against her puffed lips. He pressed his helmet against her sensitive bud, his lips so close he could taste her rich brown nipples. Unable to resist, he flicked his tongue against one perky nubbin as he lowered her upon his body.

"Oh God, Sir!" Hunny breathed, her head falling back as he licked her nipple, "Oh Sir that feels so good!" Her hips rolled, increasing the contact between his cock head and her swollen clit.

Mr. Wolf latched onto one thick nipple as he pressed her body down over his cock head. It slid against her juice-slickened walls, entering her tight virgin hole. Hunny panted, her body wriggling, feeling her tightness slowly stretched by his cock head. The firm flesh of his prick popped into her, she met his eyes, hers glowing with a combination of lust and fear.

His teeth continued to tug at her nipple as he inched his cock into her. Pressing hard, he broke past the thin barrier that guarded her maidenhood, filling her entirely with his huge cock. Hunny screamed in reaction, eyes going wide with pain at the invasion. In vain, she attempted to pull away, eyes filling with tears as his cock entered all the way, its tip hitting her cervix.

"Breathe," he urged, "relax." He held her firmly in place, letting her rest upon his hips. She continued to whimper, her arms tight around his neck, cheek resting on his shoulder. He could feel her heart pound, feel the sweat run down her body. She could feel his cock throb inside her, and her pussy clenched in reaction. She gasped, looking up at him, her eyes dazed, "It hurts...but it feels so good at the same time."

Slowly he sank his hips back into the cushion, withdrawing from her tightness, suppressing a moan when he felt her slick velvet tunnel clutch at his cock. He quickly drove back into her aching cunt, filling her again. Hunny moaned in mingled pleasure and pain. He whispered into her ear, "More?" She whimpered and nodded. His continued to move his hips, his cock progressively slipping in more easily into her sex. Her breathing quickened; to her amazement the pain was almost gone, pleasure taking over.

Her voice husky, she said, "Yes, oh please, don't stop...Oh God that feels so good!" Knowing that he'd awoken her lust and need, Mr. Wolf started to pleasure her body with his, fucking her firmly while she begged and pleaded for more. Her eyes were shut, her body glistening with sweat, juices now flowing over her thighs. Mr. Wolf moved faster, his thrusts harder, more violent.

12