Teacher's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last night I didn't get a good chance to see your pretty anus, sweetie, so I'm checking it out now," he said, gently sliding his index finger an inch or so inside. "Very clean, immaculate even."

"I just came from the shower in PE class. I don't like to stink down there," she said.

"Good. Now, sit on my lap."

She did. He held her naked body in his arms as a father would innocently hold his daughter. He gently, slowly rocked her back and forth, and looked into her eyes.

"You will forget everything we've been doing here, from when I told you to lock the door, until after you're dressed and you're leaving the room. Understand?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she said, still smiling, in a kind of hypnosis.

"You will come to my home tonight for dinner," he went on, giving her his address on a scrap piece of paper. "You'll eat a wonderful meal there. You'll tell your parents you're going to a sleep-over party with some of your female classmates, with whom you'll be studying, so you'll say. Wear your school uniform: I like it."

"Yes, sir."

"You let me touch you in 'Holly's' because you like me to touch you. You're naked with me now because you like to take your clothes off for me."

"I-I do?" she asked in slurred words.

"Yes, of course. You love me. You've always been in love with me."

"I love you, sir."

"Yes. You love me, and I love you. Say it," he commanded.

"You love me, and I love you."

"You love me, and I love you."

"You love me, and I love you," she repeated again.

"You love me, and I love you."

"You love me, and I love you."

"Good," he said. "Now put your clothes back on and leave. As you walk out the door, you'll slowly regain your ability to control yourself (except for coming to my home tonight), and you'll again be aware of what's happening."

"Yes, sir," she said, then reached for her panties.

Just as he instructed, she got dressed and left the classroom, surprised to 'learn' that the door was locked.

*******

On the bus that night on her way to Bing's house, Reba thought hard till her brain hurt trying to remember what had happened in his classroom that afternoon.

I was high, real fuckin' high! she thought. A buzz just like last night's. My cheeks are still sore from smiling. That cookie he gave me: it must have been drugged! I finished coming down from the high only an hour ago or so. He must have drugged me last night, too; put a pill in my drink when I wasn't looking. The bastard! Yet, I 'love' him, I really do feel like I'm in love with him. Why? It must have been the drugs. The drugs must also be why I feel compelled to go to his home tonight. If only I could remember what he did with me, said to me, when I was high in his classroom. He must have taken advantage of me, undressed me, felt me up. I vaguely, ever so vaguely, sense that that's what he did. Did he...put his finger in my butt? Eww! As I'm with him in his home, I've got to fight whatever high he gives me. I can fight any drugs, even the toughest. But his are different. If only I could openly, bodily resist him: he seems to have my brain programmed to do his bidding.

She got off the bus two blocks from his house, and noticed about a dozen other girls in Catholic school uniforms walking in the direction she was going in. As she got closer to them, she noticed they were all girls from her school! All in grade twelve, all pretty, and all grinning, as if they'd just eaten his dope cookies. Now she was scared. Still, she felt compelled to go with the others to his house, as hard as she fought in her mind to resist. By resisting, all she was giving herself, though, was a splitting headache.

They reached his front porch, and a curvy, buxom blonde rang the doorbell. Bing, in a black tuxedo, opened the door, and all the girls quietly went inside.

They all went into his dining room, where a sumptuous feast was prepared. All the girls found chairs at the sides of the long table and sat down. Broder sat at one end of the table, Reba at the other.

"Let's all welcome Reba Lyon to our group," he said, holding up a glass of water in a toast to her.

"Welcome, Reba," all the grinning girls intoned almost mechanically.

"Uh, hi," she said, faking a smile badly.

"Just a few more dishes have to be served, then you can all eat."

"You're not eating, sir?" Reba asked.

"I already ate earlier tonight. This food is all for you," he said.

Of course, she thought; It's all drugged. She held her tongue, though, for fear that revealing what she knew about his schemes, she'd be putting herself in danger.

A naked servant came into the dining room and put a plate of roast lamb on the table; Reba's eyes almost popped out of her head to see the fair-skinned nakedness of the servant, a girl of about 21 or 22 years of age, with a now predictably drug-induced smile, and hair dyed crimson red. She had heavy makeup on that seemed to disguise her identity; all the same, Reba thought she looked vaguely familiar.

Strangely, the other girls weren't at all shocked to see this beautiful naked servant, who had a curvy body, almost pale skin, large breasts, and a shaved pussy. Reba assumed the other girls were all too stoned to care. Everyone began eating; everyone, that is, except Reba.

"Reba?" he asked. "Aren't you hungry?"

Afraid there would be consequences if she rudely refused to eat, and still feeling strangely compelled to pick up her knife and fork, she slowly began to eat with the others.

I can fight a high, she thought as she cautiously chewed. I can control myself when stoned; I've done it before, I can do it again. I can fight even the most intense highs. I'll pretend to be one of his girls, to know what he's up to, but I'll never really be one of them. He'll never...get into my...head. Tomorrow, I'll involve...the police...

After dinner, everyone went into his large guest room. The naked servant gave each girl a glass of wine from a tray. Everyone drank, including an increasingly weak-willed Reba. The high was now even more potent. Only Mr. Broder wasn't high, of course.

Fight the high, she thought in her wooziness. Fight...it...

"OK," he announced from his chair at the end of the room opposite the girls. "Who would like to please me first?"

All the girls, even Reba, raised their hands and shouted enthusiastically to have the honour of being the first one. Broder chose one particularly loud girl, a busty brunette. She quickly went up to stand before him at his chair.

"Tiffany," he said. "Let's see that beautiful body of yours."

Giggling, she began to undress. Off went her white uniform blouse and miniskirt to reveal her white bra and panties. She blushed a bit, but the high of the drug--causing her and all the other girls to see bright, vivid colours, 'breathing' walls and furniture, and geometrical patterns on everything--had put her in such a blissful, nirvanic state that she'd happily do anything for her beloved and loving teacher.

She removed her black dress shoes and knee-high socks, then timidly unclipped her bra, showing off her large, delicious tits. The bra fell to the floor, then she slid out of her panties to reveal her freshly-shaved pubic region. With the panties draping her ankles, she pulled her bare feet through the leg-holes and kicked her underwear aside. She was now standing completely naked before everyone.

"Good," he said, looking up and down at her tanned body, as were all the other girls. "You shaved off that excessive pubic hair, as I'd asked you to do."

"Yes, sir," she said, looking down at herself and back up at him with anxious eyes. "I wanted to please you: do you like this better?"

"Yes," he said. "Much better, so far. But did you shave all the hair off, including what surrounded your vulva and anus?"

"Yes, sir. Tanya helped me." Tanya, a redhead standing at the back, nodded in agreement.

"Turn around and bend over, sweetheart. Let me see. Spread your legs out wide."

She obeyed him without hesitation. Looking back at him upside-down from between her wide-open legs, she was even more anxious about whether he liked what he saw or not. He put his hands on her buttocks and pushed them out wide, opening her vagina and anus to get a better look. There wasn't an unshaven pubic hair to be seen anywhere on her.

He smiled in approval; she sighed with relief.

"Sit on my lap, sweetie," he said gently. She did. "I remember how you cried a week ago after knowing that I didn't like all that hair. But it's all better now, isn't it?" He smiled and cuddled with her.

"Yes, sir," she giggled, thrilled that he was pleased, and that she could feel his bulging erection poking through his pants under her behind, proving that he meant what he said.

"Do you feel how happy you've made him?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she giggled. A tear ran down her cheek. "He's very happy down there."

"Why don't you get up, sweetie, turn around, bend over and spread your legs so all the girls can see how beautiful you are? Go on, don't be shy: this is your moment of pride."

"OK." Grinning, she she stood up, turned around, bent over, and showed all the girls her pussy and asshole, as she'd shown him.

"Doesn't she look beautiful naked, girls?" he asked them.

"Yes," the girls sighed.

"Doesn't she make you all want to make love with her?" he asked.

"Yes," the girls moaned in lesbian unison.

"You all enjoy lesbian sex with each other, don't you?"

"Yes," they said, including Reba, amazingly.

Indeed, all the girls, even Reba, gazed on Tiffany's holes with admiration, though in the back of Reba's mind, she couldn't understand why she wasn't grossed out by Tiffany's immodest display. Reba, as did the other girls, even felt lesbian cravings for Tiffany. Did Broder's mere words have that much power over them?

Are Broder's drugs making me horny for girls? Reba thought. He must have drugged me last night at 'Holly's': why else would I, even when stoned on just ecstasy and pot, have allowed him to feel me up? That's how he made me come! I would never have come had he fingered me without drugging me. I see the other girls are salivating and licking their lips at the sight of Tiffany's body; it's obviously his drugs in our food that's making them do that. He must have been feeding the other girls in our class his dope cookies: I'm one of his newest recruits. I've got to fight this high...fight this high...

"OK, Tiffany," he said. "That will be all for now. You can go upstairs to my bedroom and wait for us. Masturbate while you're waiting, and when the other girls join you up there, one by one, make love with them till I arrive."

"Yes, sir," she said, then straightened up. He gently spanked her on the behind as she walked away, making her giggle with excitement.

"Who will be next?" he asked.

"Me! Me!" all the girls shouted, even Reba, though she was less enthusiastic. Her efforts at resistance were giving her worse and worse migraines.

"Jenny," he said, calling the buxom blonde who rang the doorbell when the girls arrived. "I'll see your body now."

Jenny hurried over to him and immediately began undressing, swaying her hips and smiling like Salome as she unbuttoned her uniform blouse.

"I like your attitude, Jenny," he said, his grin mirroring hers. "You like to get naked for me, don't you?"

"Yes, I do," she said with a lewd smirk and a giggle.

The blouse came off, displaying a light blue lace brassiere, ornately designed with flowery patterns. It jealously cupped her large breasts like selfish, possessive hands. Her undone skirt fell to the floor, revealing her panties.

She turned around and pointed her pantied ass at his face, wiggling her bum as she took off her shoes and socks. He patted her on the bum; she giggled in response.

Now barefoot, she straightened up, turned around and unclipped her bra, pulling it off with a proud wiggle of her tits and a wide grin.

"What a pair of beauties!" he groaned.

Giggling with flattery, she pulled down her panties and stood naked before everyone, her brown pubic hair neatly trimmed for his viewing pleasure.

"OK, turn around, bend over and spread 'em, as Tiffany did," he said. "I need to check your holes."

Jenny quickly did as she was told, enthusiastic about showing off to him. She held her buttocks wide open, looking back at him for the approving reaction she was confident she'd get.

"Good," he said as he checked her candy cunt and caramel asshole, sliding his fingers in and out of both holes. "Nice and clean. Now, straighten up and let all the girls see."

She did, and all the girls moaned and sighed in lecherous lesbian approval. Though Reba felt it too, she still couldn't understand how his drugs could have so powerful an influence on girls who'd always been vehemently homophobic, including herself. Indeed, the only reason she tolerated Connie ogling her at 'Holly's' was to get lap-dance money from her. Now, Reba sensed she would be licking pussy later on, willy-nilly, and even liking it.

Speaking of pussy-licking, Jenny then hurried upstairs to the bedroom to do just that with Tiffany. Next to undress was a short, petite brunette named Sandra.

As she began unbuttoning her blouse, Sandra had a bright grin and a twinkle in her eye as she asked Broder, "Sir, I'm having my period now: will it be anal tonight, or oral?"

"Decisions, decisions," he said with a lecherous smirk as her blouse came off, revealing a light green bra that covered her tiny tits. "You have such a cute face, baby; and those sweet lips would feel heavenly as they caressed my phallus. But I'll have to see what your anus looks like first, before I can choose wisely."

"OK," she said. In only her bra and panties now, she was taking off her shoes and socks. She quickly got out of her underwear and turned around, fearing that he wouldn't like her practically flat chest. She spread her legs, pushed her butt out, and bent over so he could see her puckered asshole, which looked back at him, wanting a kiss. She looked back at him anxiously from around her right shoulder as he opened her dark brown anus and fingered it. "Do you like it, sir?"

Admiring the ring's puckered wrinkles, he said, "Yes, I will enjoy going inside there."

"Thank you, sir," she said, giggling.

"Run upstairs and join the others." She did.

He checked all the other girls in the same way before sending each one naked up to his bedroom to join the growing lesbian orgy. The next girl was the redhead Tanya. Then there was a black girl, then three white girls (brunettes), then two Asian girls, then a blonde girl, and finally, an hour after dinner was finished, Reba, who by now resigned herself to what she would soon do, though always keeping in mind her intention of informing the police the next day, once she'd finally come down from the high. Always fighting it, she tried to keep some residual sense of conscious awareness.

Up in the bedroom, she saw all the naked girls in pairs, in 69 positions, except the blonde girl who preceded her: she was was on all fours with her ass pointed to the door, licking the pussy of one of the Asian girls. That Asian was lying on her back on the floor, while the other Asian was sitting on her face, getting eaten out. The blonde's pussy and asshole were on display, ready for Reba's lips and tongue to explore; and while that residually aware part of her mind was screaming, 'Eww! No, I'm not a lesbian!', the stoned remainder of her brain felt drawn to those two holes...

As soon as the blonde felt Reba's half-willing tongue taste her labia, she moaned with pleasure and pulled away from the Asian--who resumed a 69 with the other Asian--and got into a 69 of her own with Reba. Reba lay on her back on the floor, with the blonde's ass in her face.

Ten minutes later, Mr. Broder came into the room, wearing a bathrobe. Having taken some Viagra, he had his dick perpendicular to his standing body. He surveyed the room of lesbian pairings and smiled.

Tanya was on the floor, with Tiffany's ass in her face; Tanya was sliding her finger in and out of Tiffany's cunt while licking her pretty brown asshole. Broder coveted that asshole, and envied Tanya's tongue. Then he looked over at Sandra and Jenny: Sandra lay on the floor, licking Jenny's pussy and fingering her asshole.

"Did you ever have to make up your mind?" he sang to himself as he looked back and forth among that quartet of quims. After a minute or two of consideration, he chose Tiffany and Sandra, and took them from Tanya and Jenny, who now got together in a new 69 position.

Sandra got on all fours, and Broder got on top of her, opening his robe and aiming his cock at her ass. Tiffany, taller than Sandra, got over her, putting her long legs on either side of Sandra's tiny body. Tiffany bent over, cupping Sandra's tiny breasts in her hands and gently kissing her neck, while Broder took a tube of anal lube from his bathrobe pocket and lubricated Sandra's asshole and his cock, then slid it in, slowly and carefully. As he fucked her ass, he licked Tiffany's asshole and pussy.

"But sir," Tiffany sighed as she felt his tongue vibrate against the wrinkles of her anus. "That's where the poo comes out." She then giggled.

"That's right, sweetheart," he said. "And I want to worship it, because it's way too pretty for poo."

She giggled again, and resumed kissing Sandra's neck.

His tongue slithered all over both of Tiffany's holes, tickling the wrinkles on her asshole and flickering against her labia. His lips hugged each labium alternately, then put his head between her legs and sucked on her hard clitoris. He licked up the growing moisture dripping from her vagina.

His cock, sliding in and out of Sandra's tight virgin anus, throbbed with pleasure from that squeezing anal ring. She, too stoned to sense any pain, was convinced that the sensation of her gaping ass could only feel exhilarating.

Reba couldn't believe she was actually eating out one of her classmates. Her tongue slid all over the blonde's vulva, flickering against the hard clitoris. Sometimes she sucked on that pretty pink pebble, at other times she sucked on each of the labia alternately. What especially surprised her was when she licked and kissed the girl's asshole.

Eww! the residually aware part of her thought. I'm actually tasting where this girl shits! I'm gonna catch some terrible disease, I'm sure. Yet, I'm getting horny! I actually like doing this. Why? This is so weird! Am I dreaming? I hope so: please, Reba, wake up fast, so I can puke in my toilet at home!

After a few more minutes of fucking Sandra's ass and licking Tiffany, Broder opted for a change in girls. He pulled his cock out of Sandra's ass, and had those girls eat each other while he looked over at Jenny and Tanya.

"Tanya? Jenny?" he called over to them. "Come here, girls: I'd like to enjoy you both now."

"Yes, sir," both girls said simultaneously, then got up and went over to him. Jenny lay on her back on the floor, and he put his cock between her soft, large breasts. Tanya stood in front of him, opening her legs and using her hands to spread her pussy lips for his tongue and lips. Jenny wrapped her tits around his cock as tightly as she could, and he slid his cock back and forth on her chest, delighting in the sensation of her breasts' cushiony softness. His tongue danced on Tanya's clitoris, and she sighed and squealed with excitement.

I don't...want to let...him fuck me, thought Reba as she continued licking the blonde's pink pussy and brown asshole. I must...regain my...self-control...

After a few minutes of fucking Jenny's tits, Broder stood up and told Tanya to lie on the floor, with Jenny squatting over her face. As Tanya licked Jenny's pussy and asshole, Jenny took his cock in her mouth. She kissed, licked, and sucked on his cock with a lascivious twinkle in her eyes as she looked up at him.