Teacher's Treat

Story Info
Schoolteacher's past comes back to haunt her.
5k words
4.17
78.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Lindsey Wilson slammed the photos of her naked body on to the desk along with the envelope that they came in. Although shocked and angry, deep in her heart, she knew that one day her risqué behavior in the past would one day catch up to her. She managed to compose herself long enough to take her seat in front of the desk of Principle Warren Holloway. "Where did you get these photos from?" She demanded.

"Heh, heh, wouldn't you like to know, at any rate it that's all academic now, the real question is, what I'm I going to do with these photos?"

"Well?" She asked angrily.

"Well for starters, suppose you tell me how these, photos came to be?"

She sighed deeply trying to focus her thoughts. "I was just a freshman in college at the time. I was young and naïve but even more than that I was broke. My father had taken ill suffering from Alzheimer's disease and had grown beyond the ability of my aging mother to care for, so we had to have him hospitalized. The cost of was just too expensive. And I knew that there was no way that we could afford to take care of him and pay my tuition, so I had to find another way to support myself. I had a girlfriend who worked as an exotic dancer, and she convinced me I had what it took to be successful. When the owner of a magazine offered to take some shots of me to promote the club, at first I declined but once he told me how much money I could make I gave it a chance. But shortly after our family came into some money so I gave up dancing and thought I bought those pictures back from the owner. He said they were the only ones. I see now that he lied."

"So let me get this straight Ms. Lindsey, you became a little slut, to make money and thought you could just walk away like it never happened. So that's why you moved from New York all the way out here to Phoenix, thinking you could escape your dirty little past." He speculated.

"Yes, I'm afraid so Principal Holloway." She answered with her head down knowing her job was lost. The middle-aged and nicely dressed principle scanned the photos on his desk while occasionally spying up at the teacher. She was by far the most beautiful teacher at Caver High School even though she wore her hair pulled back into a bun. The matronly skirts and blouses along with old-fashioned granny glasses couldn't hide the fact that she possessed a Hollywood starlet face on a porn star's body.

The young woman felt as though she were being dissected under a microscope by the hungry lustful eyes of her superior, it didn't take her long to figure out where this was all leading to.

"So I guess i'll be suspended and eventually fired right?"

"It all depends Ms. Lindsey, on how much you value your job and what limits you're willing to go to keep it." He slyly remarked.

"And what does that mean?" She asked knowing the answer already.

"Just imagine if these little photos of yours were to show up on the World Wide Web, I don't think an educational facility in the country would even consider hiring you after seeing these babies."

"Excuse my impatience Mr. Holloway, but where is all this going?"

He calmly folded his arms and leaned back in the swivel chair. "I want you to get on your knees, crawl over here under this desk and show me just how much appreciate the fact that I'll let you keep your job."

"And if I refuse?"

"Then I'll see to it that the only job you'll get will be at Hooters."

She slowly took off her glasses, as she sunk to the floor. It seemed the closer she came to him, the wider his yellowish white teeth glowed in delight. He pulled his chair closer once she entered the small space beneath the desk. With shivering hands she managed to undue his pants, pulling down his zipper and releasing his already raging hard cock. This wasn't the worst task she could perform, considering the fact that Mr. Holloway was a fairly attractive man, with salt and pepper spiky, short hair, a goatee, and pretty good body from what she could tell. The scent of his powerful but funky odor filled her nostrils, and she forced back a moaned that attempted to escape from her gapping mouth as she slid cock inside of it.

She barley started servicing him before he firmly gripped the back of her head, forcing her down on to his hard tool and discharging his speed deep into her throat.

"AHHHHHH, YESSSS!" He moaned looking down at her. "You've done well for your first assignment Ms. Lindsey, but of course that was a mere introduction. I expect you to be at my place at approximately eight thirty tonight, if not, you'll have a fan club on the Internet by nine.

"Yes Mr. Holloway." She answered meekly.

"No, from now on when we are alone you will refer to me as Lord Holloway, do you understand, slut?"

"Yes sir Mister...I mean, Lord Holloway."

"Excellent, you are dismissed, now go some where and clean your filthy ass up." He ordered.

That night Lindsey stood outside the colonial style home and contemplated whether she should go through with this game of blackmail. She could always leave town and perhaps find a new profession, however, teaching had always been her passion, and she would've been lying if she said she wasn't a bit curious as to what plans lie in store for her at the hands of the scheming principle. She pressed the doorbell on the brown oak door and took a deep breath. The door was immediately opened revealing the tall statuesque figure of her superior standing there shirtless wearing only a pair of sweat bottoms. Just as she figured his body resembled one that of a much younger man would have possessed.

"Good, you're right on time, slut, get in here." He ordered. He no sooner closed the door before he totally took charge.

"Take off those damn clothes and be quick about it."

She nervously complied, but not fast enough for Warren who stepped forward ripping her blouse and bra off, causing her full rounded breast to juggle like water filled balloons. "You move too damn slow now get that skirt off or I'll rip it off as well." In seconds she stood before him naked to the world. The cool air sent a chill through her, but it was probably due more in part to the intensity of her lustful stare.

"Look at you, no wonder why you hide your body under those humble clothes, I can see that underneath it all you're nothing but a naughty little slut. He grabbed her by hair her bun, at first it came loose in his hand, and then he grabbed it once more and pulled her down into the basement door beneath the staircase.

The teacher glanced about the room and began to realize the cool dank basement resembled more of a dungeon, from the medieval times. The cinder block walls were painted a slate like color. Whips, chains, tables with straps attached to them and a pulley rope hung menacingly from the ceiling. Tears quickly formed in her blue eyes as she contemplated her fate here.

He brought her over to an upright table, and fastened her wrist and ankles to straps attached and with her front facing the table. She had to lift her feet up off the floor in order for her ankles to be attached, however now her body was practically suspended off the cold floor.

"Now little bitch, its time to pay for being such a naughty slut.

The anticipation drove the young teacher wild and she bit into her bottom lip to suppress her growing excitation.

"AHHHH, OOOH! What are you doing?" She shouted as the something popped against her round tight ass.

"Need I remind you to address me as Lord Holloway." He scolded.

"Oh I'm so sorry Lord, Holloway please forgive me."

"No I will not forgive you." He barked as the object popped against her behind once more, making a loud snapping noise.

"OOOOH, OOOOH PLEASE LORD HOLLOWAY, IT HURTS!"

"It's supposed to hurt, stupid bitch, this is what naughty girls like you get when they're nasty." He countered.

He popped her again and again, until her large ass began shaking and quivering about like jelly. "Oh yes naughty slut, you enjoy this don't you?"

"Yess, yess I do my Lord." She cried. She heard him pacing back and forth behind her panting and huffing about and then with out warning her sank to his knees and buried his face between the warm moist center of her legs.

"Ohhh my God!"

"No, bitch not God, Lord Holloway." He rebutted harshly, rising up nibbling on her jiggling backside. He grabbed her thighs and forced her down onto his mouth sucking in her erect clit. At the same time he forced two fingers inside her tight anal cavity making her scream out loud.

In the moments that followed he worked himself into a furious pace, sticking probing, licking at her front and back entrances, while joining her moans of hot lust. Lindsey was beside herself in erotic ecstasy twisting her head to and fro. As if he could read her mind, he suddenly stopped right at the point of her approaching orgasm. Her body shook violently, yearning with pending excitement as to what her capture would do to her next. Warren could feel her resistance wearing away as he stepped inches behind her and began rubbing his hard cock along her throbbing pussy lips, past her ass and up the middle of her back.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me please my Lord?" She pleaded.

"Yes, you'd like that wouldn't you naughty girl. But you forget, I'm in charge here."

He quickly undid her wrist and ankles allowing her feet to touch the floor. Just as quickly he pushed her back against the table and strapped her once again, this time facing him. The young teacher with the Hollywood starlet face recoiled in shock as she witness the large thick rubber band he pulled back and released popping her on her breast. "Ouch! Oh my Lord, I can't take it!" She moaned through clenched teeth.

For the next several minutes he teasingly nibbled and licked on her aching body. He started from her toes, up to her thighs, along with her belly button, pausing momentarily to devour her large breast nipples, from there up to her neck and even biting her lower lip as he literally conquered her sexy body. Now he stepped back shaking his rigid tool at her.

"You want this don't you?"

"Ohh yesss, my Lord, please let me have it, let me have it now!"

He stepped forward using his rock hard cock like a pencil he drew an imaginary line from her pussy, to her throbbing clit, up to her belly button. At one point he pushed just past her yearning pussy lips, only to back away once again.

"No, no, no, my little slut, you must earn this." He released her from the straps and she slowly collapsed to the floor.

"Good, now crawl over here and worship my cock."

He allowed her to come within inches of the object of her affection before stepping away from her. She crawled on the plush carpet begging for him to stop the game, but her cries only encouraged him to torment her even more. Finally she cornered him at back end of the room, grabbed his thick cock and plunged down onto him. Pulling like a vacuum cleaner on steroids, she gorged herself on his pulsating dick until his knees shook uncontrollably. Ignoring her gagging reflex she sucked him passionately.

Gabbing her hair he pulled her off and held her inches away, firing his seed onto her face and hair.

"That will be all for today, you're dismissed." He barked.

"Ohh God no, please my Lord, you can't leave me like this. Please fuck me now, please!" She implored.

"You've cum and so have I; that will be enough for today, you are dismissed, and do not wash your face and hair until you get home. You will return here tomorrow or you know the consequences."

"Oh no." She groaned in agony. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because this is what happens to naughty girls like you. You must work for this dick. Now go I will not repeat myself again."

***

That night Lindsey crawled into her bed, with erotic visions of what had transpired earlier that day. She used her dildo and pretended it was her assailant but it was a poor replacement at best. She felt humiliated and yet liberated by allowing herself to submit to this seductive tyrant. She cried herself to sleep, because deep in her heart she knew that she was his slave.

The next day at school Lindsey found herself lost in her thoughts. All she could think about was what her Lord would do to her that night. During the afternoon class her eyes locked with a student. He was star running back of the football team and a powerfully built African American young man. Suddenly paranoid thoughts flooded her mind, as she imagined that he knew all about her past. When the jock winked at her a chill went through her and she practically darted to the opposite side of the room, however there was a tall blond haired young man who was on the basketball team. He smiled slyly at her.

"My God do they all know?" She thought to herself, even the innocuous smile of a shy girl in the corner became a threat to her. When she turned her back to the students she felt their eyes staring at her. Struggling with the veritable images in her mind, she quickly excused herself and rushed to the bathroom.

Leaning against the light pink tile wall, glancing about the area to insure her solitude and discovering she indeed had it, finally she exhaled loudly. Walking over to the sink beneath the mirror, she doused her face in the water, accepting the fact she'd have to redo her makeup. She looked into the mirror and noticed how pale she looked, that's when she realized the juices from her throbbing pussy were cascading down her legs. The reality of what was happening to her was completely overwhelming her and she plunged her face into the sink filled with cold water. She remained there for several seconds, praying for the madness to end. She lifted her face from the water and looked into the mirror again and nearly urinated on herself when she saw the image of her Lord in the mirror staring lustfully at her. Thinking she'd finally lost it she shook her head as if to rid herself of the vision.

"How is my little naughty slut today?" Warren asked cynically.

"Oh I didn't see you come in..."

"Shut up."

He ordered his strong voice echoing of the tile walls. In an effigy of fear she stood frozen feeling his cold hands traveling up the length of her skirt, into her wet panties.

"My, my, what have we been thinking about today, more of your nasty little thoughts? Come this way."

Snatching her by her hair he flung her into a vacant stall, forcing her to bend over the toilet, pulled her skirt up, ripped her panties off and began spanking her. Her body twisted and jumped each and every time his large hands made contact with her burning flesh. Again and again he slapped her until both her cheeks were red. Gripping her hips he forced his tongue inside her and virtually assaulted her hot vagina lifting her off the ground and into the air. She pulled her blouse up and bit the fabric to keep from screaming as orgasm after orgasm consumed her body. In one swift motion he lowered her to her feet and stabbed her with his hard, thick, stiff appendage into her pussy. The wide diameter of his mushroom, circumcised head drove right beyond her entrance, and then just as quickly he pulled out. She groaned in ecstasy collapsing to the cold floor unsure whether she was relieved or disappointed.

"Remember my house tonight, you are dismissed."

The sound of the stall door bouncing against the lock told her, she was once again alone, and just as tantalized by the moment. She stayed there for several minutes until; Ms. Davis the assistant principle entered the bathroom calling her name.

"Child are you alright?" The heavy set, dark brown woman asked.

"Yes, yes I'm okay, I was a little nauseas, but I'm okay now." She lied.

"Are you sure, you look mess, why don't you take the rest of the afternoon off, Mrs. Freedmen can cover for you, she's already with your class now?"

"Really, maybe it might be best."

"Honey I suggest you go home and get some rest, there's no sense in killing yourself over these miscreants."

"Thank Ms. Davis."

"No problem, now get yourself together and go home."

For the remainder of the afternoon, and evening Lindsey took a shower and tried to relax, but was unable to shake the images of what would happen to her that night. When she finally did fall asleep, she woke up late and now it was nearly eight o' clock and if she didn't leave at exactly that moment she'd be late. Throwing on a full-length trench coat and a little make up she darted to her car racing to meet her scheduled appointment. Consumed with fear and anticipation she barely noticed the cold breeze that blew under and about her naked body hidden by the coat. But somehow she managed to make it to his door, right on time. After ringing the bell a few times, she turned the doorknob and discovered it was unlocked. Cautiously pushing the door open she called.

"Hello, hello?" She called out a few times, but no answer came. Curiosity took hold of her as she wandered upstairs and into his bedroom. She'd heard from other faculty members that Mr. Warren was a widower and in spite of his good looks had become a bit of a recluse during none working hours, shunning all romantic and sexual advances from any and all co-workers.

The bedroom was tastefully done. The walls were painted in an autumn like rust color and were adorned with many pictures of his scholastic achievements, along with several pictures of he and his lost spouse spending pleasant moments together. On either side of the bed were nightstands and on top of them metallic lamps with beautiful gold-laced shades, which cast a beautiful glow about the room and the king sized bed that sat in the center.

"Do you like my abode slut?"

"OHHH, My Lord, please for give me, I knocked on the door but no one answered."

"So you decide to make your way up to my room, this is not the place for a naughty girl like you. You belong downstairs in the cellar."

"My Lord, I meant no harm..."

Her words frozen in her throat at the sight on the large knife he held in his hands. The light flash off the polished blade, and glistened in her eyes.

"Don't move." He warned as he grabbed her throat with one hand and seductively cut each button off her coat with the other. When the last button fell her coat swung open revealing her soft glowing skin.

"Ahh yess, so you have accepted the fact that you are a slut and have now began to reveal your true nature."

"Why won't you fuck me my Lord?" She questioned.

"Because I'm afraid that this is something you must earn my dear."

"Forgive me my Lord; I believe you are the one afraid." She mustered the strength to reply.

"Hah, ha, so you think, I fear you naughty girl?"

"Yes, I believe that you are afraid to soil yourself within me."

"How dare you speak to me with such insolence?" He shouted pulling her by the hair and dumping her onto the bed. Snatching off her coat he began spanking her harshly.

"You will obey me, you will do what you are told or you will be punished naughty little bitch." The beautiful young teacher cried out, kicking her legs as he ruthlessly administered his physical discipline. But somehow she defiantly shouted.

"Fuck me my Lord, fuck me, and take what is yours!" In anger he pushed her off the bed and onto the carpeted floor. He pulled off his smoking jacket, snatched off his boxers and stood menacingly above her holding his erect penis, dripping with pre-cum. He grabbed both her ass cheeks and spread them apart burying his face into her asshole.

"SSSS, OOOH MY LORD, WHY WON'T YOU FUCK ME ARE YOU AFRAID!"

Growling with rage he plowed his cock into her ass driving right past her unyielding sphincter causing her to scream. At first her tight walls clung and resisted his massive intrusion but soon gave way and he plunged deep into her. He pulled her hair back as he jammed into her with powerful thrust that made her bite and rip into the carpet with her teeth and nails. Groaning like an enraged animal he shoved every inch into her, ignoring her cries for him to stop, which were a total lie. They waddled, and tussled, wrestling about the floor as he continued to stab into her over and over again with his cock.

12