Teaching Chantelle Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers

"You know how you were talking about your two girl friends that were together in high school?" I asked. "I knew people like that back in high school. They were horny and would probably have done anything that moved, almost like 'lesbian until graduation' but more like 'I'll do anything until graduation.' Actually, I did have one guy friend myself like that. There was never anything romantic, but we did mess around."

"There's always someone, isn't there? I think a lot of people have a friend like that. So, did you like it? How far did you go?"

"Nothing romantic, never any kissing or anything like you did. I think we were just getting off however we could. We tried oral sex, but weren't really very good at it. But we managed to try, ah, anal sex, and we were a little better at that. And had a lot of hand jobs."

"Who liked it more, you or him?"

"I dunno, we both did. When we stopped it was because we both got girlfriends who we could mess around with. It just kind of petered out. And it was maybe a little unfair to him too, because, uh, I think I did him more often than he did me. I just couldn't relax enough to be comfortable with him in me. You know that's key, it must be why it was good for you. I was actually a little bigger than him, but he didn't have a problem. We really didn't know much about what to do, and we had just Vaseline. It was trial and error. If we had real lube I think it would have been better."

"But you got a lot of practice, always good to have practice so you know what you like. Do you ever see him anymore?"

"Nope, I think he's married now, somewhere in California. It was fun while it lasted, but that was a long time ago. And I'm really not into guys, it was just those couple of years way back when."

Our conversation moved away in other directions from there. But like some other trips, that one was enough to keep a lot of interesting thoughts in my head for a long time.

My conversations with Chantelle ended when she moved 2000 miles away. She had a new boyfriend who was really a great guy, but he was in the military and moving west. I got filled in a bit before she moved (she was going on house hunting trips westward), and found out he liked sex as much as her, which was great for her. Too bad for me! But he was lucky.

The last time I saw her before moving the last of her stuff, Chantelle called and then stopped by my office. It sounded like everything was going really well for her. She and Tom (her new boyfriend) had bought a house together, and it seemed like she was getting settled in. Of course, I turned the conversation to how things were going on the sexual front, and that sounded great too. I asked if they were breaking in all of the rooms of the new house. She laughed and said they definitely were. I asked what the house was like (it sounded like a pretty nice, basic, suburban home), and checked to see if it had a shower massage. Again, she laughed, and said "It does now!" It was clear everything was good.

I wished we had more time to talk, but she had to head on out. I told her that I was really happy it was all going so well, and to stay in touch. I also told her that I'd miss our conversations. She smiled and said "Me, too." Then, we gave each other a big hug in goodbye.

And with that hug, even though we hadn't ever done anything to act out any of what we had chatted about, I just couldn't resist and grabbed her butt and gave it a good squeeze. She gave a little squeak of surprise, and I said that I was sorry, but I just couldn't resist after all this time. Chantelle held on close to me for a minute, and whispered that she didn't mind the grab. I'm sure she could feel that I was more than a little excited even after this short conversation.

As she turned to leave, I reached out and gave her one more little grab on her butt; she looked over her shoulder with a little smile, said "Bye!" and walked on down the hall.

Ah, what a moment. In the couple of years after that, I played that scene, and those conversations, and where they could have gone, over in my head. All of it led to some great fantasies and explosive orgasms, mostly alone. But although I kept hoping, there just wasn't a chance to see Chantelle again for a couple of years. We dropped each other the occasional note, but my work and hers didn't leave us much time for a while. My loss!

BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers
12