Teaching Chantelle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers

"Oh, god... Oh, stop, stop," I reached down and grabbed her hand. "No more, please!" I rolled to my side, almost in a fetal position, and held her hand and moved it up very slowly one more time, squeezing the last little bit of come out of me. I collapsed back to the bed. She had let go of the vibrator as I rolled around, but now reached around me to grasp it from behind. Feeling her take hold of it, I reached back to grab her hand on the vibrator. "Oo, need to.. Oh.. take it out." Together we pulled it out, dropping it to the bed behind me. "Ah!" I murmured as it exited my ass, leaving me empty, but I had tightened up and couldn't keep it in any longer.

Rolling onto my back, I tried to catch my breath. Chantelle still had her hand lightly on my cock, and I pulled it off with one final stroke up. She brought her hand to my belly and ran her finger through a patch of come. "Mmm," she said, bringing her finger to her lips. She then leaned over me and ran her tongue through first one of the puddles of come on my chest, then through another on my belly, getting a good taste. She moved down and put the head of my softening penis in her mouth, giving it just one small swirl and running her tongue over the head. Then she jumped up and went to the bathroom, returning shortly with a couple of wet washcloths.

"You need a little help here." She proceeded to wipe all the come off my belly, then wiped off my penis. She finished by reaching under me and wiping off my ass. I pushed up a little to give her access to get to my now-sensitive asshole. Dropping the washcloths to the floor, Chantelle lay back down next to me, propped up on one arm and looking at me.

"Nice job learning the lesson," I said.

"Do I get an A?" she teased.

"What do YOU think?" I reached out and put my hand on her hip while we talked.

"You seemed to like it. You looked pretty amazing."

"That was really good. I can't do it that way every time, but that was awesome."

"I loved watching your face. And I loved watching the vibrator too. I can't believe how hot it was to see!"

"Glad you liked it, happy to oblige. Now you know even more that you like to watch."

"The playing helped, too."

As we were talking and I caught my breath, I ran my hand up her body to her breast, and caressed it. Her nipple, which was not totally soft to begin with, hardened further. I gave it a tweak. "Mmm." She said. "I did get hot."

"I know. We'll take care of that, don't worry."

"But that won't be fair, I've already come a couple of times, and you only did once!"

"That's because I'm the teacher. And you can have a lot, I can't. Don't worry about me. Right now, I'm in no shape for a little bit." I glanced pointedly down at my softened penis. She looked too, and laughed.

"Oh, does the little one need a little nappy-poo?"

"Shut up!" I said in mock anger, and tweaked her nipple again.

"Ooh!" she squealed, laughing. I kind of tackled her, kind of pulled her, towards me, reaching down and grabbing her hip and pulling her close to me. She threw her leg over me, pressing up against my thigh. "OOooh" she squealed again, but softer, as her pussy came into contact with my leg. I could feel wetness on my leg where she was pressed against me.

"Mm, I forgot how wet you were," I whispered, and started moving my leg against her, or maybe it was her moving against my leg. Either way, the mock argument was forgotten, and the expression on her face changed as she started to rock her pussy against my leg. I rolled back over so that she was on top of me, straddling one leg and with her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead, and we continued to talk as she rubbed. I put my hand on her ass, helping her press against me. "So is there anything else you want to know?"

She thought, trying to keep some concentration as she moved slowly. "Is that a good size vibrator? For you, I mean?"

"Yea, it was. Why, were you thinking of something bigger? Smaller?"

"Just wondering if that's all I need when I get home."

"You're probably OK, just use your fingers first." I slid my hand down the crack of her ass. I hadn't touched her ass before, but now I let my fingers do the walking as part of the conversation. "Remember, this," I touched her rosebud "has no lube of its own." She jumped when I touched her. I moved my hand back up. "Did you want to use the bigger one?"

"You said you can take it?"

"Maybe sometimes, but not today, dear."

"Are you sure? That would be even more, um, interesting. Mm, this feels nice." She was continuing to rock against me.

I could tell the idea of a bigger vibrator in my ass was something intriguing to her. "You really seemed to like looking and watching it."

"Mm, hmm. I don't know why, it was just so hot! But you like to watch too, so you should understand."

"Yes, I guess, I do." Chantelle was starting to press against me a little harder. I didn't want this to end, though.

"Actually, you know, I was wondering something. Can I ask a favor?" I asked. "I know I'm here to be the teacher, but along those lines, um, you know how you liked to look, I was wondering if, um, could I look too?" I gave her ass a squeeze and ran my fingers down her crack so she'd get the idea of what I wanted to look at.

"Oh, is this the ass-man coming out?"

"The female buttocks are a work of art," I intoned. "Lovely, like a pretty flower. No class would be complete without an artistic impression of them." Chantelle looked at me like I was nuts. "Ok, well, actually, it's just that I love your butt too."

"Hmm, I think one good turn deserves another. You showed me yours, so..." Chantelle pushed up on her hands and knees over me, then swung off and around so her ass was pointing in my direction. "Like that?"

I took a deep breath, staring at her from behind. I slid back so that my head and shoulders were raised on the pillows at the head of the bed. "Scoot back." She slid back some towards me. "Closer." Her ass was just a couple of inches away, and I could almost see what I wanted. I reached out and caressed her butt check, then pulled it to one side.

"Ooh, now who's dirty!" Chantelle said. But I heard her take a deep breath, and she lowered her head further, arching her back so that her ass was completely displayed. Now I could see her fully, her asshole just above her glistening slit. It was pink, and puckered, and beautiful. Her whole vulva was slick from rubbing against me, and I could see her clit protruding at the bottom. "God, every part of you is beautiful, Chantelle." She was glistening, and I swear I could see her becoming wetter as I stared into the crack of her ass.

I just stared, mesmerized, trying to memorize every detail of Chantelle as she was open to my gaze.

"Do you like looking?" she said quietly.

"Oh, God, yes." I whispered.

"At my ass?" she whispered, holding very still.

"At your ass. Oh, just let me look." I hadn't really been able to just stare this up-close-and-personal for so long. I swear that I just looked for 5 minutes, although I'm sure it was much less.

Chantelle was mainly just staying still, letting me look. At one point, she reached back with one hand and ran it down the crack of her ass and over her asshole in passing, as if verifying what I was really looking at. After a couple of minutes, Chantelle murmured "I need to do something." She pressed her head to my legs to take the weight off her right hand, which she brought back under her between her legs. She ran her index finger along her slit and at the entrance to her vagina, then pulled it out and began rubbing her clit. "Keep looking."

I watched, mesmerized. She began to alternately push 1, then 2, fingers into her pussy, then pulled them out to rub her clit. I caught my breath when she slid her middle finger as deep as it would go into her, and she moaned. I could see her lips clenching around her finger, her asshole clenching too.

"God, it's beautiful." I murmured again. I could smell her. "Chantelle, please, I want to taste you." She pushed her finger back into her pussy, then stuck it out towards me. I sucked it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around before she pulled it back to her pussy.

Chantelle's pretty asshole was calling me as she masturbated right in front of me. Still watching her ass, I knew I had one last opportunity I couldn't pass up.

"Slide back over me more." I pulled her body back toward me, and she moved her leg across me. She got the idea, and got on top of me like we were going to get into a 69. "Keep going." Chantelle's pussy and ass were now even closer to my face, and my penis (now fully erect again) was right by her head as well. I watched her pull her finger out of her pussy to move to her clit, and I leaned in, pressing my tongue in where her finger had been. She gave a moan as I pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could, then pulled it out and licked down to her clit and her fingers. I stuck my tongue back in her as deep as I could, and pulled it out, but this time I began to lick up towards her ass.

I licked from her pussy up the side, past her anus, around the top, then back down the other side. I circled her asshole again with my tongue, then dipped it back in her pussy and down to her clit. I moved back up, and circled her small, pink anus again. Chantelle had gone nearly rigid above me, as if she was anticipating -- something. Her hand was now very still, just holding her pussy; she seemed to have forgotten about rubbing her clit. I circled her asshole with my tongue once more, then finally licked her very lightly right on her anus. She gave out a little explosive breath, and then I started to go to town on her. I licked over her asshole, making my tongue flat and giving the whole area a bath. I licked down and over her pussy, then back up, running my tongue over and over her ass, making everything I could see as wet as I could get it.

Dipping down, I slid my tongue deep into her pussy, savoring the warmth, and wetness, and flavor, and then I moved my tongue back to her ass. I made it as small and hard as I could, and started to try to press into her tight ring. Her ass had a slightly musky flavor as I got the tip in, a contrast to the tang of her other juices.

Chantelle's hand, which had been playing with her pussy earlier, had gone down to the bed to support her. Since the job was clearly now mine, I continued to go to work on her beautiful pussy and asshole. I licked all the way down to her clit, then gave her a long lick back to her asshole. She began pressing back against me when I licked her ass. I kept my tongue as hard as I could, and began trying to force it in when she pushed back against me. I could occasionally feel her ass clench as I licked, and although I couldn't get as deep as a finger, her ass did open up enough that I felt like I was in at least a little. I'd never had a girlfriend let me do this before, let alone enjoy it, and Chantelle was clearly trying to get more.

As I was doing this, I felt something warm and wet envelop my cock, which was ready, hard from watching, and from Chantelle's scents and tastes. Now, a 69 sometimes doesn't work if people are the wrong height, but Chantelle was shorter than me so she could take me in her mouth while her ass was just at the right spot for me to have access. I don't know how she managed to keep any focus on me while I was doing her, but she did. She swirled her tongue around my head, and sucked me deep in. I don't know if it was deep-throating, but I felt her mouth all the way at the base of my penis before she pulled up again. She managed to get one hand around my leg and under to my balls, which she fondled as she sucked on my cock.

Reaching under Chantelle, I rubbed her breasts as I continued to eat her. The angle wasn't very good for this, although her nipples were rock hard, so I gave that up in favor of pulling up a hand to her pussy. As I kept my tongue on her asshole, I used my hand to massage her clit, and slid one finger, then two, into her pussy. Chantelle moaned as I added the second finger. She was tight, and I decided not to go for three. Then I switched, licking down to her clit while I brought my fingers up to her ass. I rubbed around her asshole, then started to slide a finger in.

"Mmph!" she said around my dick.

"Just relax," I whispered.

She released my penis from her mouth long enough to murmur "It's OK, just a surprise."

"Lots of surprises today," I said. She took me back into her mouth, and I continued pressing into her ass while licking around my finger. She was so wet from my tongue, and my finger was so wet from her juices, that it slid in easily. Almost instantly I was up to the second knuckle. I began wiggling my finger around, like she had done to me, while I put my tongue in her pussy. It was a tight squeeze to fit my tongue, fingers, and face all there, but I managed. Chantelle was pushing back harder against my finger every time I pulled out, so I decided to try two. I pulled all the way out, then slowly pushed my index and middle fingers together into her.

"Oh, yesss..." she whispered, pushing back. It was a tight fight, just like her pussy, but there was no strong resistance. She was completely relaxed and receptive. I moved my fingers in and out of her ass, continuing to lick her pussy and clit. She was making little noises deep in her throat, and her mouth was moving only slowly on my cock. That was good, because I could have come with just a few more good strokes.

I could sense Chantelle's orgasm building. She was pushing back hard onto my fingers, and her breaths were becoming faster. I wanted her to come with my tongue on her ass, and I gave a final thrust and then took out my fingers from her hole, replacing them immediately with my tongue. I almost came from the sensation of soft skin on my tongue, the feeling of actually being in her. I brought my other hand up to her clit and rubbed as fast as I could.

Chantelle went wild, pushing back on my hands and tongue, and at the same time sucked my cock deep into her throat. It was too much for me, and I exploded into her mouth. With that, she came too, moaning and thrashing as I tried to keep my tongue in her ass. She clenched around me, but somehow kept my cock in her mouth. It was a good thing I'd come earlier, or I would have choked her, because I came hard. As it was some come leaked out of her mouth as she moaned and swallowed and wiggled. I didn't mind -- this was mostly about her and her beautiful ass -- but after she came down from her high, I could feel her tongue licking to try to get the last drops.

I took a last few licks up Chantelle's slit from clit to asshole, then rolled her off of me and switched around. I couldn't help it -- I kissed her hard, for the first time, and I could taste my come in her mouth. She was clearly tasting herself on me too, and she licked around my mouth, cleaning me up there, too.

We lay there, catching our breath. "Well, that wasn't about learning to use your vibrator, but I'd still call it educational."

"God yes. I think maybe I'll try it again sometime."

"Great idea. And thanks for letting me look."

"If it leads to something like that, anytime, baby. No one's ever done that to me before."

"Mm, I'll do it again, anytime. You just let me know if you need it. Another special fantasy, I guess."

"Not bad, though."

"Glad you liked it. And thank you!"

"No problem, that good turn definitely deserved another."

Cuddled up, we started to drift off for a short nap. Just before I went dead to the world, I heard Chantelle murmur "Now, I wonder what else we might need lessons on?"

***********************

Thanks for reading. This is my first posted story on LIterotica, and I'd love any feedback you have to offer. I had help with this from Anne and Andrea, two very helpful volunteer editors, and I'd like to thank them both for their time. Any remaining mistakes are all mine. I have two other chapters in mind that I hope to add to this.

And if you enjoyed the story, please leave a vote.

BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers
12