Teaching Daughter a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Switch Roy," I heard Jerry say as he scrambled to her mouth.

"No please I can't take no more. Please don't make me swallow any more cum," she pleaded with me.

"Open your mouth like a good little girl. Jerry needs to shoot his load. Now open wide for Jerry," I told her as I yanked her hair.

As soon as her mouth opened Jerry shoved his dick into it. He held her head in a vice like grip and began pumping into her face. Roy was behind her and shoved his cock into her hole. I pulled back her head so she could look into Jerry's eyes as he filled her mouth with his load. Jerry let out several very loud grunts and groans as he dumped his cum into my daughter. Some of it dribbled onto her chin as she tried to swallow the massive load.

"Next!" I called as Jerry returned to his beer.

Jose stood in front of her as she pleaded once again, "Daddy I'm tired and sore. Please can I take a rest? I promise to be a good girl. Please daddy I need a rest."

"Open up. You were a bad girl and this is your punishment. Now do as daddy says. Take Jose's cock into your mouth and suck it like the little cock sucking whore you are. Make Jose feel good and daddy will think about what you're asking," I scolded her.

Slowly she grabbed Jose's cock with her right hand and brought it to her mouth. She began licking it and sucking on it just like she was ordered. The only trouble she had was getting used Roy's body movements as he fucked her as hard as the rest of us did. Jose played with her hair as she swallowed his entire cock.

"That's a good girl. Keep doing that and daddy is going to buy you some new outfits to wear. You're such a good girl. That's it baby. Take those fat dicks. Suck that cock. Fuck his dick with your hot pussy," I told her.

Marissa bobbed and sucked as Roy fucked her tired hole. I stood next to her playing with her lovely tits and spanking her every so often. After a few minutes of watching my slutty daughter suck and fuck both men, I grabbed her hand so she could jerk me off as well. Throughout this whole time I encouraged both men to use her as hard and deep as they could. Now it was Roy's turn to switch back to Marissa's mouth.

Quickly Jose and Roy exchanged positions and again I watched as a stranger dumped his load down into my daughter's mouth. Marissa sucked and gagged on his cock as she swallowed his cum, milking his dick of every last drop. Jose stood behind her watching her swallow cum and spanked her firm round ass with his cock. He spanked her and played with her gorgeous ass.

"Turn around and look at me you little cock sucker," he ordered her.

Marissa began to look over her shoulder and was going to wipe the cum off her lips.

"No leave that cum on your face. Do you see this? Can you see my cock?" he asked.

"Yes, I can see your dick," Marissa answered looking back at him.

He spanks her ass and puts the head at the entrance to her pussy.

"I'm gonna shove my fat dick into you pussy right here in front of your dad. You want that?" he asks her.

"Yes," she reluctantly replies knowing what answer Jose wants to hear.

"Let me hear you say it. Let me hear you beg for it," he tells her as he spanks her ass.

When Marissa looks over at me I slap both sides of her face with my cock and smile.

"Do it. Tell the dirty old man what my little girl wants," I tell her.

"Mister I want you to fuck me in front of my dad and then shoot your load down my throat," she answers looking back over her shoulder at Jose.

She had not finished half the sentence when Jose had his dick buried all the way to his balls. He began laughing and fucking her deep and hard. Marissa looked around the room at all the men who had used her body as she was getting fucked by the last man. Her body rocked back and forth and her tits jiggled every time Jose shoved it in.

"Grab her arms and pull on them. Show us her nice tits as you fuck her," I told Jose.

Jose did as he was told and we continued to watch my daughter get fucked nice and deep. I noticed Jose was on the edge of cumming and I order Marissa to get on her knees and suck his load out of his balls. Without hesitation she did as she was told. With loud grunts and pulling on Marissa's pigtails Jose unload his cum into my young daughter. When he was done he joined the rest of the men.

Marissa stayed on her knees breathing hard then placed her hands on the floor trying to rest. I kneeled beside her and pulled her chin up.

"How was that baby? Did you enjoy getting fucked like a slut? Did you like these horny old pervert fucking your pussy and mouth?" I asked her.

"I'm sore daddy. There were too many of them. I want to rest daddy," she told me as she looked into my eyes.

"Yes baby. You will rest, but you have to be a good girl. You have to be a good girl for daddy. You just have to do one more thing for daddy ok?" I told her.

"Ok daddy. I will," she replied.

"Get back to the position you were in when everyone was fucking you baby," I told her.

She looked at me and slowly did as I asked. I could tell she was confused and the inquisitive look on her face told me she wanted to know what I was up to. Marissa was back on the couch bent over on her hands and knees.

"Now thank each one for fucking you and cumming down your throat baby," I told her as I got behind her and spanked her.

She began thanking them while I grabbed her round luscious ass and great tits. As she continued I gently put my dick into her pussy and slid it all the way to the base while the men looked on. When she thanked the last man, I pulled my cock all the way out.

"That's a good girl Marissa. You did fine. Now hold still," I told her as I put the head of my cock right on her ass.

Her head spun as she looked at me in terror and was about to protest. I grabbed her hips and pulled back on them as I shoved my cock deep into her perfect ass. Marissa bit down on her lower lip and her eyes began to water as she felt me stretching her ass apart. It was tighter than her little pussy and she squeezed on my cock with all her might. Soon every inch was in her tight round ass and I waited for her to get used to my thick cock in her ass.

"Oh god, daddy, please no! Nobody ever did that. It hurts you're too big no daddy no," She screamed as I held her beautiful ass.

She wiggled and moved and squeezed and tried to push my cock out but every movement brought waves of pleasure.

"Please I will do anything, just pull it out daddy," she begged.

"You already have done everything. Now it's time to fuck this incredible ass of yours. Dam, it feels better than that tiny pussy of yours. Your nice round ass feels so good against me baby. Be a good girl and fuck daddy's cock. Come on you little slut move that ass of yours," I told her as I spanked her.

Her milky white bubble booty felt so good against my body. Slowly, I pumped my hard pulsing cock into Marissa as she moaned and cried and whimpered. I just kept looking at my long thick dick disappear into her ass; it was one of the most incredible sights I had ever seen. Finally, I grabbed her pigtails and made her arch her back onto me. Moving her so we were facing the men, I began pounding her ass like a dog in heat.

The harder I pumped the louder she moan which made me go faster and harder. Before I knew it I began to feel the built in my balls. I cupped her tits and mauled them as I pulled her towards me. With a loud grunt I exploded into her tender round ass. Every last drop was shot into her ass and I came over and over again. When I was done cumming I shoved my cock deeper into her ass making sure nothing escaped.

We both stood there breathing hard and heavy as we tried to rest from the fucking we just did. I sat down pulling Marissa on top of me without taking my cock out of her ass. She laid back on me panting and sweating. I looked at the men who were smiling and finishing their beers.

"Well fellas I hope this makes up for her bad manners. I'll see you bright and early Monday morning. Don't be late," I told them making sure they knew they were being sent home.

Slowly, they finished their beers, dressed and left. My cock was still in Marissa's ass when the last of the men left. She pulled herself off me.

"It's time for you to go as well," I told her.

"But I don't have a thong. What do I do?" she answered.

"Just put your shirt on and leave. Nobody is going to mind seeing that great ass of yours. Now don't tell anybody, it will be our little secret. It would be a shame if your husband found out what you were doing here today. I'll see you next time," I said as I made my way to the bathroom to shower and clean up.

Later that night I looked over the different cameras I had set up throughout the living room and their recordings. They had caught Marissa from every angle being fucked by us. It was going to be hot blackmailing her and sharing these videos. I am definitely looking forward to our next encounter.

12