Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 04

Story Info
Daddy applies lotion each night to daughter.
6.2k words
4.69
478.3k
442

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,553 Followers

Despite her embarrassment the previous night, Katie didn't slack off in her agreement to wear more attractive clothing around the house. The next day, she wore a simple t-shirt with no bra that hugged her oversized breasts and fit snugly at her small waist. The shorts she chose accentuated her fantastic ass.

After dinner, Elaine brought out some vitamin E cream, saying that it was good for the skin. "It's the best thing for bruises and scars," she explained. "Katie, I need you to put the cream on every night from now on to get rid of your stretch marks. Daddy will supervise to make sure you do it right."

A couple of hours later she practically pushed me into Katie's bedroom to "supervise" putting the lotion on our daughter's big tits. "Do it right, Daddy -- I don't want you to miss so much as a square millimeter. And then I want you to come back across the hall and fuck the shit out of me."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, truly mystified.

She reached down and began stroking my cock as she answered. "Isn't it obvious? From the moment you saw our daughter's fantastic, fuckable little body, you've been hornier than I've seen you since our honeymoon. I don't care whether it's because she gets you revved up or that maybe you just feel guilty as hell for being so attracted to her. All I know is that ever since the night she put on that damn swimsuit you've had a perpetual hard-on and you've been fucking me like a jackhammer."

She jacked my cock through my pants as she continued, "I love it. I fucking love it. I love your nine inch dick. I love the fact that you're going crazy with horniness. So go out there and cream your daughter's tits. Then come back to bed and fuck my brains out."

"You really don't mind if I . . .?"

Elaine unzipped my pants and yanked them down so that they were pooled at my ankles. She stroked my meat as she continued: "Do I mind if you spend the next half hour playing with your daughter's big tits? Do I mind if you cover your teenage daughter's humongous, sexy tits with your spunk? Do I mind if you stuff your hard cock in her obedient little mouth, coat her tonsils with cum and pump your cum straight down her throat? Do I mind if you turn her into a submissive little Daddy's girl who whimpers for Daddycock? Ooh! That last one made your cock pulse, didn't it?"

She knelt at my feet and started licking up and down my shaft. "All I ask," she said, and paused while she engulfed my cock in her mouth for a moment and then came up for air and resumed jacking me off with both hands, my cock pointed straight at her face a couple of inches away, "is that you not fuck her."

She slid her wet tongue along the entire length of my rod and swirled her tongue all the way around the tip. "Play with her tits." She slurped my cock. "Diddle her pussy." More slurping, and then she rubbed my cock all over her face. "Make her scream for your big Daddy dick while she titfucks you. Teach her to revel in the taste of your cum and the feel of your cum on her face." She grabbed both my asscheeks with her hands and deepthroated my cock for a full minute, plunging her face over and over into my pubic hair and then out all the way to the ridge of my cockhead. Finally, she pulled me out again so that she could talk. "But the only pussy that your cock should penetrate is mine." She kissed the tip of my cock reverently and looked up into my eyes. "Let her stay a virgin, at least technically. And when you get so horny you need to thrust your cock in a tight wet pussy -- come to me!"

Who was I to question her after that? Sure, I still felt pretty goddamn guilty not only for the incest thing but also because I was taking advantage of Katie's passive, compliant nature. But the fact was that Elaine was right: I was horny as hell. Every time I looked at my daughter I wanted to pull out my cock, throw her on the floor and fuck her. My feelings of guilt paled in comparison to my overwhelming lust. So I put my misgivings aside, threw on a bathrobe over my bare lower torso and knocked on my daughter's bedroom door.

"Sweetheart? It's Daddy."

When I entered, she was lying in her bed. Her hands clutched the covers up at her collarbone.

"I've come to see how you're doing," I said, "and to check whether you're using the vitamin E cream that Mommy bought for you."

"I can take care of it myself, Daddy."

"In other words," I said, "you haven't done anything with it yet -- I'll bet you haven't even opened the package."

"I'll use it tomorrow. I'm all set for bed right now."

I picked up the box containing the lotion, which was sitting on her night table, then sat on the edge of the bed and made a show of reading the label. "It says here that you need to apply the lotion every day to a bruise or cut, as well as to the region surrounding any inflamed area," I said. "If you want to avoid any unsightly marks on your chest, you need to start using this stuff sooner rather than later."

"Oh, Daddy. Can't you just. . ."

"Your mother and I are only looking out for your welfare, sweetie." I took hold of the edge of the coverlet and gently took it out of her hands, then pulled the sheets down to expose her in her old green nightgown.

My cock started to harden as I pulled her nightie up, first past her toned thighs, then beyond her trimmed pussy, and past her flat stomach, finally exposing her delicious breasts.

I poured out a generous dollop of the vitamin E oil into my hands and rubbed them together to warm the oil.

"Daddy, please don't. . ."

"Don't what?" I began caressing my oily palms against the sides of her massive tits where the stretch marks were. "Don't take care of the daughter I love so much? Don't do everything I can so that she looks her best, so that she can walk confidently through the world?" The massage now went beyond the sides of her tits. The vitamin oil all over her funbags glistened in the yellow light of the incandescent bulb by her bedside.

"Daddy, please. It feels . . ."

"Does it feel good, darling? It should. It's so good for you." My hands alternated between manipulating my daughter's huge, soft tits versus pinching her engorged nipples. "So good. Daddy wants his baby girl to feel so good."

"Yes, Daddy, but is it supposed to -- Aagh!" Katie shivered so suddenly it was like an electric jolt ran through her body. I looked at her wonderingly -- my daughter had just orgasmed merely from having her breasts fondled!

I thought back to the other night, when I'd seen Katie shiver repeatedly while her mother and I played with her tits. Looking back, I realized that Katie was having little mini-orgasms repeatedly just from the sensation of having her breasts touched by us. In all my years of sexual experiences, I had never encountered any woman whose breasts were so sensitive. This was going to be even more fun than I'd first anticipated.

I tweaked Katie's nipples again and she spasmed again. "Ooh, Daddy!" she whispered, "I don't think it's supposed to feel quite like this!"

"Of course it is," I lied. "The better you feel, the more the lotion is doing its job." I began mauling and groping Katie's tits, and she responded by going into what seemed like a trance. Her eyelids drooped until they were nearly shut, then they fluttered as if she were dreaming an especially vivid dream. Her body writhed with my massaging motions, while her hands, her lovely small hands, gripped at whatever was in reach. Her right hand clutched at the bedsheet, while her left dug itself into my thigh, only inches away from my cock.

"Aagh! Aagh! It's -- uhh! -- so improper! It isn't -- oh, God! Oh dear God! -- supposed to feel like this -- uhh! -- Oh God I shouldn't feel this! Not with my Daddy!"

"Of course you should, sweetie." I brought my hand up to her face and caressed her cheek, then brought my index finger to her mouth. I traced the outline of her lips with my finger for several moments, then gradually slipped the finger into her mouth. She instinctively began sucking. I began to time my thrusting finger to be in tune with my other hand rhythmically pinching her nipple. Katie's pelvis began thrusting in time with my motions.

With all her writhing on the bed, Katie stopped clutching the bedsheet and began fluttering her hands and fingers as if she were reaching for something that wasn't there, something to steady her. At last the fingers of her left hand found the outline of my hard cock covered only by the bathrobe and she gripped it like a drowning girl would grab for a lifeline.

My finger left her mouth and traced a trail down her sternum, between her tits, beyond her navel and down to her pussy hairs. "Oh, Daddy! You shouldn't -- oh God, please don't! -- Oh! Oh!"

Ignoring her half-hearted objection, I took my other hand briefly away from my daughter's tits and covered her hand gripping my cock through the fabric of the bathrobe. I wordlessly guided her hand inside my robe to my bare cock and showed her by feel how to grip me less desperately, and to start pumping the shaft. She obediently followed my cue. I removed my hand and went to the lotion, then squirted a short spray of oil onto her tits. She gasped at the sensation, and I responded by thrusting the tip of my finger into her vagina. Katie spasmed again and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh fuck! Oh, Daddy! Oh fuck Daddy!" She sobbed as her hand raced up and down my shaft.

"Doesn't that feel good, sweetheart? Don't you love the sensation when I squirt cream on your tits?" I pinched her nipple and thrust my finger deeper into her pussy for emphasis.

"No! Please, Daddy, NO! What if -- Uhh! -- What if Mommy saw us?"

"Mommy told me to do this with you," I said soothingly. "She told me to cream you all over. She told me not to miss even so much as a square millimeter with this lotion."

"Oh dear God!" Katie screamed as I pistoned my finger in and out of her pussy. "She WANTS you to do this?!" She bucked her pelvis up from the bed with every motion of my hand, meeting my finger eagerly. "Daddy Daddy fuck Daddy!" She was so loud that I was certain Elaine could hear her in our bedroom, which was separated from Katie's bed only by a single wall consisting of sheetrock and a few inches of empty space between the studs. Sure enough, I heard a faint trace of laughter from the other side of the wall.

"That's right," I said in my best fatherly tone, "Mommy and I both want you to feel this. Daddy will be here every night from now on. I'll cream your tits every night!"

"Every night?! Oh God, Daddy!" Katie's hand had a mind of its own as it quickened its pumping action on my aching cock. "You'll do this to me every night?!"

"This and more," I said.

"OH FUCK DADDY!"

I brought my finger back to her lips, while my other hand continued to pump in and out of her tight pussy. "Suck Daddy, sweetheart," I whispered as I slipped my finger into her willing mouth. "Suck Daddy, and I'll cream you every night."

I only continued for a few minutes longer. I was so horny by that point that I thought I would explode. But I had, after all, made a promise to my wife not to fuck our daughter.

After a couple of minutes of Katie screaming louder and louder -- telling me to stop, then screaming how much she loved it, then begging me to stop again, then sobbing for more -- I knew that if I went on any longer I wouldn't be able to keep to the sole condition that my wife had laid down: No Fucking.

I tried to let Katie down slowly. Being as inexperienced as she was, she was hardly aware of how much I had manipulated her, or how intense her erotic frenzy had become, so that when I started to let her down it was as if she were running up a tall stairway and suddenly reached the top with no final stair, only empty air, to put her feet on.

"What?! Daddy? You're leaving?" she gasped. Her hand gripped my cock to keep me from going.

"I have to honey. It's bedtime for good little Daddy's girls." I pinched her nipples again, making her shiver through another orgasm, then bent down to her face and gave her a soulful kiss. For several seconds, my tongue danced in her mouth, then I began thrusting in and out like a small cock, causing her to moan in need and anticipation. My finger in her cunt went in and out as well, making the penetration complete at both ends of her fuckable little body.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," I said. When I stood, my erect rod stood out naked from the gap in front of my robe where the sash had become loose and almost untied. Katie lay on her bed and stared upward hypnotically at my cock bobbing in the air a few inches above her face. I stood there for a moment, smiling down at her and wordlessly encouraging her to gaze at the shaft and a small droplet of precum on the end. Then I bent over slightly, bringing the head of my cock to my daughter's lips. She took the hint and reverently licked up the precum and kissed the tip, then licked her lips and smiled up at me, hoping for my approval. "Sweet dreams, darling," I said. Then I left.

A few seconds later I entered first my bedroom, and then my wife's hot box. The headboard of our bed sat against the wall that we shared with Katie's bedroom, so the two beds, Katie's and ours, were only separated by a few inches and some sheetrock, making it possible to hear a lot between the two rooms. Elaine had been waiting in our bed, sitting up against the headboard, listening intently for every muffled cry and masturbating furiously in anticipation of what was to come. When I finally came into our bedroom, she threw off the covers and held out her arms. Within a heartbeat I had pulled off my robe, jumped in the bed and we immediately began fucking.

Elaine was a wildcat that night. The fact that a few minutes earlier she had heard Katie crying out in ecstasy less than a foot away had her charged up so much that she herself began screaming for my cock from the moment that I entered her. Even kinkier was the fact that I could tell from her cries that she knew and fully intended that her own sounds would be heard through the wall in Katie's room. It wasn't long before I could hear thumping and banging from beyond the shared wall, the sound of Katie's bed hitting the wall rhythmically in time with Elaine's and my own thrusting.

"Oh! Oh Daddy!" Elaine cried as I rammed my cock deep into her pussy.

"Daddy! Please, Daddy!" came an answering cry from the next room.

"Fuck me Daddy!" cried Elaine, as her fingernails scratched long lines into my back.

"Now, Daddy! Now!" screamed Katie.

Elaine and I shifted position so that now she sat on top of my cock. She took my hands and pulled them up to her breasts. "Do you like my big tits, Daddy?" she asked, loud enough to be heard in the next room.

"Yes!" I called out. "Baby, I love your tits! Your huge soft tits! Your delicious fucking tits!"

"Play with my tits, Daddy!" came the call from the next room.

"Fuck your girls, Daddy!" cried Elaine as she rode up and down, insane with lust.

The jarring vibrations of Katie's bed banging against the wall we had in common became louder, faster and more irregular. I could tell Katie was cumming. "Yes! Please Daddy! Fuck me Daddy!" came her plaintive sob from the other side of the wall.

The two of them began screaming their need over and over, their voices partially overlapping, so that the sound of their screams echoed through the room and beyond the sheetrock partition. All the while, Elaine bounced relentlessly on my cock in time with her own cries. The wall shook with the two beds banging against it. Finally their cries coalesced into one urgent scream repeated over and over in unison: "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy!! FUCK ME DADDY!!"

When I finally came, I felt as if I was shooting my sperm into both of them at once. Somehow the rhythmic banging of the two beds against the wall came to be in synch with one another, timed with my upward thrusts and Elaine's cowgirl bounces on my cock. The feeling of shooting my sperm deep into my curvaceous wife merged with my lust for my even more curvaceous, horny daughter, unseen but only inches away. They were both mine.

When I came home from work the next evening, I found that Katie had reverted to her old clothing styles. Not entirely, mind you -- as least she wasn't dressed like an Afghani woman in a snowstorm, the way she had typically dressed up until a couple of weeks ago. Instead she wore shapeless mom jeans with an even more shapeless hoodie. Just to top it all off, and to deflect any suspicion that there might be a girl underneath it all, she wore a big, long scarf-type thing wrapped loosely around her neck and shoulders a couple of times.

She noticed, when I entered, how I immediately sized up her clothing. She walked up to me, gave me a chaste hug, and whispered, "Daddy, I've been thinking. About last night. I think we went too far."

It seemed that there was a "two steps forward, one step back" phenomenon going on. Whenever Katie loosened up, she felt regret or fear afterwards and retreated a little, but not quite all the way to where she started. "You didn't like the lotion?" I asked.

She blushed. "I liked it fine. Maybe I liked it too much."

At that moment Elaine came into the room. "I imagine you've noticed the clothing our daughter is wearing," she said. She turned to Katie. "I thought we had a deal, sweetie."

"We did. We still do," said Katie.

"Well, then, what are you doing wearing a sweatshirt and hoodie indoors? Are you cold?"

Katie bent her head down and looked at the ground. "No, Mommy, the temperature inside feels fine. I just . . ."

"I'm guessing you've got something on underneath your sweatshirt?"

"Yes, but . . ."

"No 'buts'. Take off the hoodie. A deal's a deal."

Without waiting for an answer, Elaine walked up behind Katie and started pulling the hoodie off over her daughter's head.

"Please! No!"

As the sweatshirt lifted up from her waist I immediately recognized the material underneath: the red corset that Katie had tried on a couple of nights earlier. Now I understood why Katie was especially reluctant to lose the hoodie, but I also saw that she must have had some ambivalence about whether to cover herself up all the way. Underneath, both literally and figuratively, she was enjoying the new, more exhibitionist role that was being imposed on her.

When Elaine got the hoodie off, she saw what Katie was wearing. The top half of the corset thrust Katie's bare 32F tits upward and outward, while the corset's bottom portion ended just above the top of Katie's blue jeans. Still standing behind her daughter, Elaine cast me a surprised, leering smile.

"Why, Katie!" she said, "You're wearing that lovely foundation garment I got you! I'm so glad you liked it after all." She began stroking her hand up and down the sides of Katie's waist and hips.

"Not exactly, Mommy. I mean I'm not sure . . ."

Elaine brought her fingers around to the front and started undoing the button and zipper of the jeans.

". . . I like wearing it . . ."

With the zipper open, Elaine shimmied the jeans past her daughter's wide hips and pulled them down to that the fell in a heap at Katie's ankles.

". . . without anything else."

"Nonsense, sweetheart! You look lovely. And anyway, I need to see whether the vitamin E lotion has helped yet." She stepped around to Katie's side and started pawing her tits under the guise of examining them and showing them to me. "What do you think, honey? Are we making any progress in getting rid of those stretch marks?"

I stepped forward alongside my wife and started playing with Katie's tits. Katie gave a panicked look, turning her head from one of us to the other but finding no ally willing to stop the groping.

"I don't know," I said. "I think it's too early to tell."

"Hmm," said Elaine. "I guess I'll just have to go and get the lotion for another treatment."

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,553 Followers
12