Teaching Her a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vicegod
vicegod
37 Followers

I stood there, unashamed of my state of undress. I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but I was in pretty good shape at the time and I had nothing to hide. "I doubt they really cared about anyone else being there."

Brandy shrugged, "Maybe not. I sure didn't care, but Jada seemed to want to get away."

I smiled. "Oh so you like to watch?" I said playfully, suddenly regaining a better mood while I thought about the possibilities. I just wanted to see how far I could take this.

Brandy smiled before she took a sip of her drink. She made a point of looking directly at my crotch as she replied, "If I like what I see, I can watch a little while." She smiled as she let her eyes drift up over my torso. "But I usually prefer a more hands-on approach."

I did well not to sprout a full-blown erection right there. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock and I knew it was growing, so I covered it a little by turning to grab my drink off the dresser behind me.

As I turned back around I saw Jada had returned. I wondered how much of that exchange she had heard. She sure didn't show much sign of it, but I saw her eyes drift down to my crotch. I could feel that my cock had grown a little and it was probably visible especially since I was only wearing boxers. She glanced over at Brandy who returned an innocent expression.

"I think I have some of your basketball shorts over here," Jada said as she went over to the dresser.

"I'm fine," I responded. "Unless it's making you uncomfortable."

"It doesn't bother me," Brandy said quickly. She then turned a little to face Jada. "Unless you're uncomfortable with him being like this in front of me."

Jada stood up and stammered out, "Well...I guess...I just thought..."

"What?" I said in response. "What were you thinking?" She stood still obviously aware of how upset I was with her. "Were you thinking it is your fault all my clothes are soaked in your little girly drink? Because you'd be right."

Jada started looking really upset. I was pretty sure she was about to cry, I'd seen that look before.

Then Brandy surprised me a little. "Aw, Jada," she began standing up and setting her drink down on the nightstand. "Come here." She drew my blonde girlfriend over to the bed and sat her down next to her. She wrapped an arm around her as Jada began to sob a little.

"It's okay, sweetie," Brandy said stroking Jada's brownish blonde hair. "I'm sure you're a good girlfriend most of the time, right? I hear you talk about making him dinner and getting his beers for him. I'm sure most of the time you do good, right?"

I could hear a sobbing yes coming from my girlfriend's mouth. I looked over and saw Brandy still looking at me as I stood there outside the bathroom, drink in hand. She wasn't hiding it now; she was staring directly at my crotch. Since Jada was still sobbing into Brandy's shoulder, I got a little bolder. I reached down and ran my fingers down either side of my swelling cock making the outline more visible. I saw Brandy's eyes widen a little and then she looked up at me and licked her lips.

"Yeah," she continued. "I'm sure you do other things well too, don't you?" Jada just nodded against Brandy's shoulder as she continued. "I've heard you talk about all the nasty little things you do for him."

I stood there sipping at my drink, wondering how far she would go with this.

"Didn't you tell me how you give him the best blowjobs, ever?" Jada seemed to tense a little, but she nodded and I thought I could hear her stop sobbing for a moment. "About how you take that huge cock of his down your little throat."

That was it. Jada had a normal gag reflex, and she defiantly could not deep-throat. How was she going to react to this? I decided to push the envelope and see where this would go.

"Throat?" I said incredulously. "She's never taken my whole cock down. Not even once."

Brandy flashed a quick smile before pulling Jada off her shoulder. "You haven't? But you always told me how you could do it, too. Were you lying to me?" She was pulling it off well.

Jada started to stammer an apology, but Brandy wasn't having it. "I thought we were friends, Jada. You lied to me."

"I just...I...I wanted you to like me and you said you could do that...I wanted to have something in common."

Brandy looked at her like she was crazy. "So you thought we could have cock-sucking skills in common? Not favorite music or movies? God, you are a little slut aren't you?"

Jada sat there shocked at the words coming out of her 18-year old friend's mouth. She couldn't believe that she was being berated so much by this little girl. "Brandy, I..."

"That's what you want to have in common with a friend, Jada?" I asked stepping in to help out the little pixie. "I can't believe you would lie like that."

Brandy stood up from the bed as Jada tried to stammer out some sort of explanation, but we weren't going to give her the chance. Brandy looked down at her shirt and pulled it away to see the tears and mascara marking her shoulder. "And look, you can't help but mess up people's clothes tonight, can you?"

"I'm sorry, I'll clean it," Jada pleaded.

"Damn right you will," Brandy said and then, as I expected, she reached down and pulled off her shirt, handing it to Jada. "Go get it in the wash with Jason's clothes."

Jada rushed off quickly not even stopping to realize what was going on.

I stood there admiring the taut flat stomach and b-cup tits enclosed in a lacy black bra.

"Like what you see?" she asked smiling now.

I reached down and used my fingers to tighten the cloth around my cock again. "Looks nice from what I can see."

"I was thinking the same thing," she replied. "So how you want to do this?"

"Just follow my lead."

Jada rushed back in the room and stood there in the doorway as she realized the sexual tension in the room. She rushed over to her closet. "I have a shirt you can borrow..."

"I'm fine," Brandy responded. She sat down on the bed and kicked off her sandals before pulling her legs up on to the bed.

Jada then turned to me. I could tell she was wondering if she was going to lose her boyfriend tonight. She wasn't, but I was sure going to have one hell of a time.

I didn't want to give her another opportunity to try to gain some control of the situation. "So what else have you been telling your friends, Jada?"

Jada stood there, eyes downcast. She held her hands together and murmured out "Nothing...I just talk...you know...girl talk stuff."

"Well obviously you're not going to admit your lies," I said quickly. "Maybe Brandy can fill me in." I turned to the scantily clad teenager. "What else has she told you?"

Brandy smiled slightly. "Well she does like to talk. She's always up at the hostess stand trying to talk to me about things. Let me think." She brought her hand up and began tapping her finger on her lips and looking off. "Well she does talk about how you said she is the best lay you've ever had."

I scoffed. "The best? She might slip into the top five with all the coaching I've given her."

Jada's eyes stayed down and her head dropped a little too. I could tell she wanted to cry again, but she was trying to hold it back.

Brandy laughed a little at my statement. "My god Jada, is anything you told me true?"

Jada didn't respond.

Brandy sat there for a moment and then piped in "Do you really take it up the ass for him?"

I smiled. "Oh she will take it in her ass, all right." I reached over and grabbed her by the chin and lifted her face up to look me in the eyes. "You take my cock up your ass when I tell you to, don't you?"

Jada let out a soft "yes."

Brandy sat up a little "What was that? I couldn't hear the slut."

Jada spoke a little louder "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Brandy replied.

"Look at your friend and tell her what you do."

Jada turned a little and said "I take it up the ass."

"Take what?" I encouraged.

"I take his cock in my ass," she said, suddenly seeming a little ashamed.

Brandy cooed. "Oh, I bet that must be nice; to feel that nice cock up your little asshole." Brandy had her hand on her chest now and she was tracing the top swell of her breasts with her finger. "So you do tell the truth sometimes. Now you may not be able to deep throat, but do you really suck him off as often as you say? In the car and at the movies and all of that?"

She nodded.

"Oh that's hot," Brandy said as she continued to trace her tits. Her other hand was playing lazily along the top of her shorts running along the bottom of her stomach. "Does she do it whenever you want, Jason?"

I laughed. "Pretty much," I replied. "Basically I get my cock sucked whenever I want."

"Nice," Brandy replied as she continued to lightly rub herself. "Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you get her to do it now?"

Jada froze. She looked up at me, eyes wide and clear terror on her face.

I smiled at Brandy. "That sounds like a good idea to me. It would help make up for the fact that she spilled her drink all over me."

Jada continued to look at me, pleading with her eyes.

"But first I think we should get a little show," I said. "Since Brandy and I have lost some of our clothes, I think Jada should lose hers."

"Oh yeah," Brandy said. "I want to see those tits."

"Well Jada, if the birthday girl wants to see your tits, I think you should show them to her."

Jada stood there for a moment, but quickly realized that we were not joking. She slowly pulled up her shirt and took it off. She stood there for a moment looking at me, clad in her pink bra.

"She asked to see your tits, Jada, not your bra."

Jada dropped her eyes to the floor. Then she reached behind herself and unclasped her bra before slipping it off revealing her nice little teardrop breasts capped with light pink areolas and nipples.

"Oh those are cute," Brandy said as she slipped one hand under her bra to rub her own breast. "Are they nice and firm?"

I reached over and cupped one of her tits and rubbed it a little. "Not super-firm, but they're nice." I rubbed it a little more and then pinched her nipple a little harder than I normally would. "Come have a feel for yourself."

I felt Jada tense a little bit.

Brandy looked up at me. "Are you sure? She doesn't seem too comfortable with the idea."

"She would love for you to come feel her tits, Brandy. Besides, it is your birthday." I reached up and grabbed her chin again, pulling her face around to meet mine. "Tell Brandy she can come feel your tits."

I released her chin and she turned to Brandy. "You can come feel my tits if you want."

Brandy sighed. "That didn't sound like she really wants me to feel her up, Jason. I'm not sure if I want to now."

"Did you hear that, Jada? Now you're ruining your friend's birthday even more than when you messed up her shirt with all your crying. Now I think you should ask her...no, you should beg her to come over and feel your breasts."

Jada looked at me for a moment and then more quickly than I expected she turned back to Brandy. "Please come over and feel my tits, Brandy. I really want you to."

Brandy slid off the bed and walked over to Jada. "Of course you do, you little closet lezzy. I see the way you look at me all the time." Brandy got over to us and reached up a little to grab one of Jada's breasts. She rubbed it around, squeezing it and pinching the nipple. "Oh yeah, Jada. These are nice tits. Not quite as nice as mine, but nice anyway."

Jada sighed a little bit as her young friend continued to rub her tits.

"Are you getting turned on, Jada?" I asked while Brandy continued her ministrations.

"Yes," she responded as she closed her eyes slightly.

"Do you want to feel mine?" Brandy asked as she pinched Jada's nipples again.

Jada gasped a little and then gave a soft "yes."

"Louder," I said. "And be specific."

"Yes," Jada said, more audible this time. "I want to feel your tits."

Brandy dropped her hands from Jada's chest. "Take off my bra."

Jada reached behind the young girl and unclasped her bra before sliding it off her shoulders. She then reached down and began to rub Brandy's cute little breasts. They had tiny little areolas and nipples that stood out proudly from breasts that didn't sag one bit once released from the bra.

"Oh that feels good, Jada. Now suck them."

Jada leaned down without hesitation and took one of the little nipples in her mouth and began to suck gently on it. Brandy cooed and grabbed a handful of Jada's hair as she nursed on her chest. "Oh yeah you little dyke bitch, suck those nipples." She shifted Jada's face over and placed her mouth over the other nipple letting her suck on it for a little while.

If the sight of Brandy's sexy little tits got my cock hard, my girlfriend sucking on them made it almost leap out of my boxers.

Brandy looked over and saw my cock straining at my boxer shorts. She stared at it for a little while, breathing heavily as Jada continued to suck on her nipples. Then she pulled Jada off her chest and looked her in the eyes. "That was nice, but I think you need to prove you still like cock after that little display. What do you think Jason? Can I get my original request?"

"I think we can arrange that, Brandy." I turned to Jada. "Get down on your knees, Jada."

Jada quickly dropped to her knees in front of me. I began to think she was getting off on this. She reached over for my dick, but Brandy stopped her.

"Wait," she said quickly slapping Jada's hands out of the way. "It's my birthday. I want to unwrap it." With that, she slid next to me and rubbed her hand across my chest. "If that's okay with you."

"Of course, birthday girl," I replied. On impulse I leaned down and kissed her deeply. She returned my kiss and ran her hands over my chest and stomach as my girlfriend looked on from her knees. We broke the kiss and Brandy looked down at my crotch.

"I think we need to let him out." She reached down and grabbed the waistband of my boxers and lowered them stretching them out to accommodate for my swollen manhood. As soon as she lowered it enough my cock sprang out. She let my boxers fall to the ground and reached over to grab hold of my cock. "Oh Jada, you were telling the truth again. This is a nice cock." She stroked it a few times then held it straight towards my girlfriend's face. "Tell her to suck it, Jason. I want to see her pretty lips stretched around this big dick."

I looked down at Jada who was sitting back on her heels looking up at us. "Suck my cock, Jada."

Jada quickly leaned in and opened her mouth taking the head of my cock in her mouth while Brandy continued to hold it for her. She slid her mouth up and down my cock, taking about half of it into her mouth. Brandy removed her hand and shifted around a little to watch. Jada reached up and grabbed the bottom of my cock and began to stroke it as she sucked the top.

Brandy tsked. "Are you just going to stroke the rest of it without getting it wet? If you can't take the whole thing you should at least lick the bottom half to get it wet."

Jada stopped and shifted my cock so she could lick the bottom half and get it wet. She then resumed her earlier ministrations stroking and sucking. I sighed enjoying her actions and looked down to Brandy who stood there staring at my cock as Jada sucked it. She was rubbing her tits and her mouth was slightly open.

"You have two hands, Jada," she interjected. She reached down and grabbed Jada's other hand and placed it on my balls. "Use them."

I let out a little moan as Jada began to rub my balls while she continued to stroke and suck me.

"Oh yeah, that's hot," Brandy said. Then she looked up at me. "Does that feel good?"

"Yeah," I said as I looked down at her. I reached over and grabbed her again. She stood up on her toes to kiss me again. I reached down and grabbed one of her tits, rubbing my palm over one of her hard little nipples. We kissed for a little while with me rubbing her breasts and Jada continuing on my cock. Then Brandy pulled away and looked back down at Jada.

"I want a better view," she said, dropping to her knees beside Jada. "Oh yeah, that's so fucking sexy."

I stood there trying to stay standing with the wonderful feelings that were coursing up from my dick and balls. She may not be the best, but I had coached her a little on what I like.

Then Brandy did what I was hoping she would. "I think I need to show you how this is done, Jada. Give me that cock."

Jada pulled off my dick and moved aside so that Brandy could get in her spot. Brandy reached up and stroked my dick lightly while looking over at Jada. "I think you need to get naked, slut. Take your shorts off." Jada stood up and quickly slipped out of her shorts and panties without question. "Good, now go sit over on the edge of the bed there and spread your legs."

I watched as Jada walked around Brandy and sat on the edge of the bed, doing as she was told. Brandy continued stroking me lightly as she looked over at my girlfriend. "What a cute pussy, Jada. Not as cute as mine, but you'll realize that soon. Now feel free to play with your pussy while I show you how a real blowjob goes."

Brandy brought my attention back as she leaned forward and began to lick my cock all over. She bathed all sides in her saliva. Then, while she was spreading the spit all over my cock she leaned down and began to lick my balls. "Oh yeah," I moaned as this young girl lovingly licked all over my testicles. "God, you're already better than Jada, Brandy."

She smiled as she pulled away for a moment. "You haven't seen anything yet." Then she leaned forward taking my cock into her mouth. I felt my knees tremble a little as I felt her tongue doing some amazing things all over the head of my dick. Then she did the one thing I have only felt once before. She slid her mouth down and then further down until I felt my cock entering her throat. She slid all the way down until her nose was buried in the small trimmed patch of pubic hair above my dick.

I heard a gasp and looked over to see Jada with her fingers rubbing her clit while she watched her friend throat my dick. Then my attention was drawn back to Brandy as I groaned with pleasure. She was rubbing her tongue all along the underside of my dick and sliding a little back and forth, keeping most of my dick in her mouth the entire time. I could barely stand it.

I let her continue her furious assault on my cock for a few more minutes before I pulled her off my dick and to her feet. I reached down and grabbed her face and kissed her deeply. She pushed back and kissed me furiously running her hands all over my body as I did to hers.

After we broke the kiss, I stared down at the sexy little minx. "That was the best blowjob I've ever felt, but I don't want to come yet."

"Okay," Brandy said with a grin. "I loved sucking on your big cock though; you better let me do it again." We heard a moan and looked over to Jada who was busy furiously fingering her pussy. "It looks like your girl enjoyed watching."

"I think she's done enough watching, don't you think?"

"Yeah, she needs to get back to work for a minute. I need to feel that cock of yours inside me, but I still have my shorts on. I think she needs to come take them off for me."

Jada stopped her fingering and moved over a little to reach for Brandy's shorts.

"Your fingers look a little slippery from your pussy, Jada. Why don't you suck them clean."

Jada shoved her fingers in her mouth and sucked her own juices off before reaching for the button on Brandy's jeans. She quickly undid them and slid the shorts off Brandy's tight round ass. She wasn't wearing any underwear and I got a nice view of her perfectly rounded ass as Jada's hands ran over the globes pulling the shorts down.

"You copping a feel on my ass, Jada? Well don't be shy. Rub my ass a little. I like that." Jada reached around and rubbed on Brandy's ass for a moment while Brandy continued to talk. "You feel how firm that is? I bet you wish your ass was that nice, huh? I liked sucking your boyfriend's cock. Did you like watching?"

vicegod
vicegod
37 Followers