Teaching Her a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vicegod
vicegod
37 Followers

"Yes."

"Of course you did. I saw you fingering yourself while I sucked your boyfriend's cock like it needs to be sucked. It made me so wet sucking on that big cock." She looked down at Jada while she was talking. "Are you staring at my pussy, Jada? Do you like what you see?"

"Yes."

"What do you like about it?"

"I think it's sexy."

"What's sexy, Jada?"

"I think your pussy is sexy," she replied.

"I bet you want to touch it, don't you, you fucking lezzy? You want to touch my little pussy like a good little dyke, don't you?"

Jada swallowed. "Yes, I want to touch your little pussy."

"Ask for it."

In the mean time I had shifted around to watch. Jada was staring straight at the cutest little shaved pussy I had seen in a long time. The lips were so tight and neat and her mound rose just a little right above it.

Jada looked up to Brandy's face and her eyes gleamed. "Can I please touch your pussy, Brandy?"

"Yes, Jada, you may touch my sexy little pussy." Jada reached up timidly and began to rub Brandy's pussy. "Yes, that's it my little lezzy; rub that pussy. Oh yeah, that feels nice. Reach inside me and feel how wet I am from sucking your boyfriend's cock."

Jada ran a finger in between the swollen lips of Brandy's pussy and slid it back and forth a few times before sliding it up inside of her. Brandy gasped a little. "Oh yeah, you little slut, finger my pussy." Jada began rubbing her finger in and out of her friend's pussy. "Feel how tight that is? It's going to be taking your boyfriend's big cock in there soon, Jada. Oh yeah, right there. That's good." She looked over at me and smiled. "She's getting me nice and ready for your big cock, Jason."

"That's a good girl, Jada," I said as I stood by the bed watching my girlfriend finger this lovely eighteen year old. "You like fingering her?"

"Yeah," Jada responded. "She's so sexy and tight. I really like her pussy."

I almost laughed. Jada had gone from unwilling participant to willing cuckolded slut in a matter of ten to fifteen minutes. This was going to get interesting.

"You want to taste it, Jada?" I asked

Jada froze for a moment. I knew for a fact that she had never gone beyond some light making out with other girls, so I wanted to see how much farther she was willing to go now that she had a finger buried in another girl's twat.

"Oh yeah," Brandy said. "You could lick my pussy for me and get me nice and ready for Jason's cock. I think I really want that." She reached down and pulled Jada's hand from her pussy as she shifted over and sat down beside her on the edge of the bed. "I think I like seeing you on your knees, bitch. Come down here and eat my pussy."

Jada surprised me a little and got down on her knees in between Brandy's legs. Brandy spread her legs wide and grabbed the back of Jada's head. "Come here little lezzy and lick this pussy."

She leaned in and stuck out her tongue to lick her friend's pussy. I stood by and watched as my girlfriend ate cunt for the first time.

"Oh yeah bitch, eat me. Oh yeah, I like that." She looked up at me with Jada's face between her legs and moaned. "Oh Jason, your girlfriend sure can eat pussy. Oh fuck yeah, just like that."

Jada was busily munching down on Brandy's pussy. I watched as she licked and sucked away at that tight little snatch. Brandy suddenly pulled her face away from her crotch for a moment. "You like my pussy, Jada?"

Jada caught her breath for a moment and then spoke up more confidently than she had all night. "I love your pussy, Brandy. It's so sweet and sexy. Can I please keep licking it?"

Brandy laughed. "Of course you can, my little slut. But first I want to hear why you're getting me so soaking wet and ready."

Jada responded quickly, her head cocked back a little by Brandy holding her hair tightly, "I'm getting you ready so that Jason can fuck your tight little pussy."

"That's right, now you can go back to eating my pussy." She shoved Jada's face back between her legs. "Oh yeah, just a few more minutes then I need Jason's cock inside me. Oh, yeah slut, eat that pussy." Brandy looked over at me. "Jason, I think...oh yeah...I need your cock in my mouth...oh shit...so I can get it wet for my pussy...ahh."

I got up on the bed as Brandy laid back. "Will you straddle me?"

I put my knees on either side of her chest and positioned my cock at her mouth. I reached across the bed and grabbed a couple pillows to prop her head up. Then I reached down and aimed my cock again. She looked up at me. "Oh shit...fuck my face, please."

I shoved my dick in her mouth and began to slide it across her tongue and down to the back of her throat. She couldn't take all of it in this position, but I still shoved my cock in and out of her mouth as she moaned around my shaft.

We kept this up for a few minutes until she made a few noises that made me realize she was having trouble breathing. I pulled my cock out and she gasped. "Oh fuck Jada...oh shit...Jason I need you inside me, please."

I shifted off of her and she sat up pushing Jada away from her pussy. She pulled her up from the floor and kissed her. "That was a good little slut, but I'm going to fuck your boyfriend now. I want you to watch and play with yourself. If you do good, I might let you get fucked too." She kissed her again. "Hmm, my pussy does taste good, doesn't it?"

Jada, almost out of breath at this point, simply nodded.

I was done letting Brandy run the show I was ready to fuck this girl and I didn't want to wait anymore. I grabbed Brandy and threw her down on the bed, planting kisses all over her neck and ears before kissing her mouth. I could taste her pussy on her lips. She was right, it did taste good. I might have to eat that myself at some point but right then, I needed to fuck her.

"Oh Jason, yeah. I'm so ready for you."

I reached down and slid a couple fingers into her sopping pussy. It was so incredibly tight. I looked over and saw Jada sitting beside us with her fingers in her pussy. "Sit over there," I said motioning to the chair in the corner of her room. "We're going to need the bed."

I then went back to Brandy kissing her more and fingering her madly. Before I shifted between her legs and reaching down to grab my cock. I slid the tip along her slit getting it nice and slick before I positioned myself at her entrance.

I looked down at her as I began to slide my cock inside her. She gasped and her eyes got really wide. I groaned as I felt this eighteen year old pussy gripping my shaft with its tight velvety walls. "Oh fuck, you're tight."

"My god, your cock feels so big. Oh, please go slow."

I slid it in further, gently stretching her little cunt as I got almost two thirds of it in before I began slowly sliding it in and out. Brandy was moaning and breathing quickly as I slid more and more in with every stroke. "Oh yeah," she said as I felt her pussy loosen up a little bit, but not too much. I could tell she was getting more used to it so I began to fuck her faster and harder, faster and harder until she was screaming out in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, yeah, oh shit, I'm going to cum."

I kept fucking her until I felt her nails clawing at my back and she was screaming out. "Stop, stop I can't take it anymore, please stop."

She was trembling and shaking as I slowed myself down and held my cock inside her soaking wet pussy. I let her catch her breath before I started slowly sawing in and out of her again. "Oh shit," she said. "That...was fucking fantastic...ohh yeah."

I leaned back down to kiss her as I continued to slowly fuck through her afterglow. I picked her up with my cock still inside her and shifted back in one maneuver so that she was on my lap and I was lifting her up and down and shoving my hips up as I brought her down with each stroke. She grabbed my shoulders and leaned back a little so that I could see those sexy tits that now shone with a slight sheen of sweat. She got into it working her hips with me as she rode my dick.

"God, I fucking...oh...love your cock."

"I love your pussy, you sexy little minx."

"Oh yeah, Jason, you're going to make me cum again. Oh fuck. Is my tight little pussy going to make you cum too?"

"Oh yeah," I replied as I could feel my impending orgasm approaching. I was surprised that I had held off this long.

She pulled herself tight against me and began licking my neck and earlobe. Then she leaned into my ear and whispered, "I want you to cum inside me."

That did it, I began bucking my hips to meet her down stroke as she moaned away I felt my cock swell. "Oh shit," I said. "I'm going to cum."

"Oh fuck yeah, me too."

I unloaded my cum inside her and then I felt her pussy contract around my cock as she screamed out while I filled her pussy with my cum.

I nearly blacked out from the pleasure as I fell back with her on top of me. She lay there on top of me with my cock still inside of her. I felt it deflate a little bit and slowly slide out of her. She sighed as she felt my dick fall out of her. I lied there for a few minutes trying to catch my breath and enjoying the feeling of this young girl lying on top of me. I felt her plant a few kisses on my chest and push herself up a little bit. It was then that we noticed a buzzing sound. I looked over her shoulder towards the corner I had relegated for Jada to see her sitting on her chair, legs spread wide, with a vibrator going at her pussy. She must have pulled it out of her nightstand while Brandy and I were fucking.

Brandy pulled herself off of me and sat up looking at Jada. "Who said you could use a toy?" she asked.

Jada suddenly stopped and pulled the vibrator away from her cunt and turned it off. "I'm sorry...you...said I should masturbate...and then I could have Jason fuck me."

"I never said anything about using a vibrator, you stupid slut." Brandy stood up and swiped the vibrator out of her hand. "I'll hold on to this while you go get me a glass of water. I'm thirsty."

Jada jumped up and looked around for something to cover herself with. I piped in quickly. "I need a glass of water, too."

Jada nodded and ran to her bathroom for her robe. "No one told you to get dressed," Brandy added. "Go naked and hurry. I'm not done with you yet."

Jada rushed from the room naked, leaving the door slightly open. I heard a gasp and saw Laura glance in the doorway before turning back into the bathroom.

Brandy sat back down on the bed and gave me a kiss. "That was the best birthday present I've ever gotten."

"It's not quite over, yet," I replied. "What do you want to do with her now?"

She smiled. "She really takes that thing in her ass?" she said nodding towards my now soft cock.

"Yeah," I answered. "She does pretty much whatever I want. But I'm sure you've realized that by now."

"I think I'd like to see that."

Jada finally came back in the room holding two glasses of water. I took them and handed one to Brandy. Jada stood there above us. I didn't like that. "I don't like you looking down at us," I said. "Back on your knees, Jada."

Brandy finished gulping down her water and set the glass down on the nightstand. "Now I said if you were good you could get fucked, but you used a vibrator when I never said you could do that. Do you think you really deserve to get some dick, now?"

Jada sat back on her heels and thought for a moment. "I'm sorry for using the vibrator, but I was really horny and I really wanted to feel something inside of me."

"I bet you did," Brandy responded. "I'm not quite sure what to do with you yet. Why don't you help me clean up your boyfriend and I'll think about letting you get fucked."

Jada leaped at the opportunity and dove right on to my cock licking off mine and Brandy's cum. She meticulously licked all around while Brandy leaned over and kissed me before going down and doing some licking of her own. She pushed Jada off my cock and told her to lick my balls clean while she began reviving my cock with her incredible mouth.

I leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of two girls working on my cock and balls. My dick was rapidly coming back to attention and I was starting to look forward to fucking my girlfriend's asshole. I hadn't done it that often and I really enjoyed the tight feeling of her anal muscles rippling around my cock as she trembled.

Brandy pulled my now hard cock out of her mouth and stroked it while she watched Jada who was now licking behind my balls and to the sides. "Are you going to lick his ass? Why don't you go down there and do that?"

Jada did as she was told and went down to lick my asshole while Brandy continued to suck my cock. The feeling was really getting me going again, but I really wanted to fuck Jada's ass now. I gave a nod to Brandy when she looked up at me and she reached down and grabbed Jada's hair, pulling her up from my ass.

"I think I will let you get fucked, Jada," she said. Jada's eyes lit up and she began to crawl up on the bed. "Where's your lube?"

Jada looked over at the nightstand. "It's right there, but I'm plenty wet right now, he won't need it."

Brandy laughed. "No slut, he's not going to fuck that pussy of yours. I want to see him fuck your ass."

Jada froze for a moment. "Okay," she said sounding a little disappointed.

Brandy slapped the bed. "Get up here on your hands and knees."

Jada did as she was told and Brandy opened the drawer and pulled out a small bottle of lube Jada kept there. She got on her knees beside Jada as I got behind her, stroking my cock. "I want to watch you put it in her ass." She squeezed out some of the lube on to Jada's ass and then began to push it into her asshole. I watched as Jada squirmed a little with Brandy fingering her ass with the lube. Afterwards she covered my cock with the lube and sat back a little.

Fully lubed, I placed my cock at her asshole and slowly started pressing it in. She squealed a little as I pushed past her sphincter and into her ass.

"That is so fucking hot," Brandy said as she watched me slide my dick deeper and deeper into Jada's ass. "Oh yeah, Jason. Fuck her ass."

I finally got all the way in and it was so hot and tight, I could barely stand it. I usually didn't last long in Jada's ass, but having cum once already, I had a feeling I was going to get to fuck her ass for a long time.

Brandy watched for several more strokes as Jada was starting to get into it. I felt her hand reach back and rub her pussy while I continued to saw in and out of her asshole. I had my hands on Jada's hips as I began to fuck her ass harder.

Brandy then got around in front of Jada and spread her legs. "How about you get that tongue out and lick my pussy while your boyfriend fucks your slutty ass."

Jada dove down and began licking her friend's pussy while I fucked her ass harder and harder.

"Oh, you're making her scream into my pussy, Jason. Don't stop."

I kept fucking her for several more minutes until I felt my orgasm starting to build up. Brandy was talking dirty telling my girlfriend to keep up her pussy licking. I knew I wouldn't last too much longer. Not with my cock in Jada's ass while her tongue was buried in a hot naked young girl's pussy.

"I'm going to cum soon, sexy. You think I should cum in her ass?"

Brandy squealed a little, holding my girlfriend's face to her snatch. "No pull out and cum on her face. I want to see that."

The idea pushed me even closer to the edge. "Well, it is your birthday."

A minute or so more of ass-fucking and I was ready. "Give me her face," I said quickly. "I'm going to cum on it."

I pulled my cock out of her ass and Brandy spun her around, holding her face out for me. I saw my girlfriend looking up at me, her face covered in Brandy's pussy juice. I felt it coming and I erupted all over her face. She barely got any warning to shut her eyes as she took my load across her nose, cheeks and forehead.

Brandy laughed. "I always wanted to see that in real life."

Jada sat there as I caught my breath. I looked at her and scoffed. "Go wipe your face off, you stupid cunt."

She stood and walked to the bathroom to wash her face. She walked a little funny after the ass-fucking she took. I leaned over and kissed Brandy. "Happy birthday, sexy little pixie."

She smiled. "Best birthday ever."

Jada came back into the room patting her face dry. I looked at Brandy and smiled. Then I reached over and grabbed a small pillow off the bed and tossed it on the floor. "There's not room in the bed for three. You can sleep on the floor tonight."

Jada stood there for a moment while Brandy and I slipped underneath the sheets. Brandy cuddled up next to me laying her head on my chest and closing her eyes. Then she looked up at Jada for a moment. "Oh and turn off the lights."

She turned off the lights and I heard her get down on the floor to sleep.

vicegod
vicegod
37 Followers