Teaching Julie a Lesson

Story Info
Can tease Julie be taught to follow up?
3.1k words
4.34
59.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie is 30 about 5ft 8 and boy does she like to tease. I've been married to her for about 6 years now and the sex used to be amazing, she turned from a shrinking violet into a rapacious sex toy. It used to be hard to get her to even suck cock but now she deep throats my whole length her shoulder length brunette hair flicking at my tight nuts. She also has become very daring with the clothes she wears tight tops that show her 36D tits to the best of their form, her thick nipples always straining against the material. She loves the way it makes me wild and thinks nothing of rubbing my cock through my clothes whenever she thinks people aren't looking.

This particular day Julie and I were out shopping in the local DIY store. Julie was shopping for paint testers to decide on the new lounge paint scheme and I was along for the ride. Julie was wearing a fairly demure (for her) v necked top which was quite thin and her nipples looked ready to break free from her thin lace bra which was clearly visible through the sheer material of her top. She crouched down and the top gaped forward, she knew how easily her tits were to see now as the neckline opened, she stayed this way for a while giving me a good eyeful and was pleased to see another man come around the aisle. His eyes were on stalks as he took in the site of Julies perfect white breasts threatening to spill from her bra any moment. She pretended not to notice and as a special treat for the lucky guy stood and then bent low into the trolley to place the testers, all the time giving an unobstructed view of her full hanging breasts.

On the way home her hand kept straying to my cock and it was hard to keep straight on the road as she gently caressed my rigid member. Into the house we bundled and I passionately kissed her. Then the problem, as always, began. You see Julie loves TV, she would settle onto one end of the sofa and be lost and this time was no exception and while her passion dripped away in front of the idiot box mine only continued to rise, not helped by the frequent glimpses of breast and thigh when her skirt rode up. Occasionally she would catch me looking and bare a nipple or flash me her pussy but this never went any further.

Today would be different. I would teach that bitch to tease me and she would love every minute.

We lay in bed that night and I listened for the telltale signs that she had drifted off to sleep. The deepening of her breaths and the general feeling of loneliness that you get when you partner is there in body but not mind. I eased myself out of bed. My cock was rigid and tight against my pyjama bottoms. I would soon sort THAT little problem out.

Tiptoeing across the room I grabbed our box of pleasures from its place on the top of the armoire. Always surprised at its weight the thought again crossed my mind, "Does Julie use these without me?" I retrieved my targets and stepped back to the bed. This would be the tricky bit. I opened out the restraints. They were made of strong ribbons of woven material, the cuff was Velcro fastened and very comfortable but wake Julie too soon and the game would be over before it began.

She was lying on her side facing the edge of the bed one hand resting on the sheets in front of her chest and the other, luckily for me was above her head as she lay resting her head on her arm. Her hand was right by the corner post of our bedstead. I carefully slipped the restraint around her wrist and tied the other end firmly to the bedstead. I then tied another restraint to her other wrist and moved to my side of the bed. Slowly carefully I pulled her onto her back. She rolled just off the centre of the bed her tits lolling under her sheer nightdress. I looped the cord around the post and she woke. She was at first confused then enraged. She demanded to know what I was doing but it was too late. Both arms were at full stretch and all she had was her legs which windmilled wildly. I told her to shut up and take what she deserved she looked at me a confused look in her eye but a slow dawning of what was to happen. I grabbed her ankle and held on tightly. She tried to kick and shake me off but the restraint was on and tied in no time. It was easy then to tie the last one. She was helpless spread eagled in the centre of the bed, eyes wild, nightdress wet with perspiration and hair in disarray but her nipples were rock hard and I could see the juices starting to build up on her swollen lips, peeking as always from the slightly wild bush of her pussy. She was mine.

"You like to tease don't you Julie" I told her. "How about BEING teased?"

She shook her head still mute with shock. I showed her my favourite sex toy. My digital camera.

"I'm going to use you Julie" I said "Every second my cock has been unsatisfied I will use you, and I am going to film the evidence. You WILL be a more caring and loving wife, you WILL treat me with the respect I deserve or the photos will be published on the web and all of your friends will be told where to see you."

"NO" she yelled, tears in her eyes and I began to photograph. Every chance I got I snapped Julie and surprisingly she was posing for me. Even unconsciously and tightly restrained she was horny.

"Lets see that cunt" I snapped and her eyes widened to hear me say it that way. I pulled up her nightdress and it wouldn't come easily so I tore it instead. Her pussy was wet and dripping her lips swollen with anticipation her thick black hairs taking on the moisture and curling together in clumps. I tore the dress of completely and her full tits spilled free hard tipped with her tight aroused nipples.

"You bitch" I told her. "This is for me not you!" and I slapped her breast gently, she moaned in excitement. Writhing and straining against her bonds, she raised her hips towards me and my hand brushed against her swollen cunt.

"Hmmm that's nice" she moaned "Let me go and you can fuck me"

"If I don't I can fuck you anyway" I replied. She rolled her head from side to side in denial but her eyes said yes.

I needed badly to release so I climbed between her thighs and drove my cock into her sweet, wet, hot cunny hole. She tried to back off and gasped at the roughness. I bit and sucked her breasts hard and she groaned and began to bear down on my cock as hard as the restraints would allow, I backed off teasing her.

"FUCK ME YOU BASTARD" she groaned and franticly writhed against my member.

I reached out and gripped her breast hard, driving my fingers into her soft white flesh, teasing her nipples with hard pinches. This had exactly the opposite of the desired effect and against all my wishes I felt her climax around me her tight pussy gripping my cock, driving me to the edge. I pulled it free and pushed my way up the bed. Spraying my thick hot load onto her heaving breasts, it run up and pooled around her neck and throat. It was too soon. The game was not to be over yet.

She stared at me in exhaustion. "Thank you, you bastard" she said.

"You don't learn do you?" I said "It's early yet. You wait here and I will be back later."

I dressed and left leaving her growing ever more horny and frustrated behind me, my cum pooling and drying on her breasts.

I downloaded the pictures onto my PC and look at them often. Julie often talks of the game and it turns her on to think that I may send the pictures to anyone at anytime if she just steps out of line.

After I had left Julie upstairs for a while stewing in my recently emitted juices an idea sprang to my mind. I left my movie and headed back upstairs my cock beginning to stir gently and stiffen. I went into the bathroom and gathered the tools I needed for the next stage of the game. I carried them carefully into the bedroom and set them down on her bedside table.

She had fallen asleep and was how I'd left her, her legs were spread wide her hairy cunt still soaked from the games of a few hours before. My cum coated her white, full, soft breasts with a thin dried crust. I decided to clean her up a bit as a kindness (and because I didn't want dried cum in my mouth when I kissed those beautiful mounds) first of course I captured the scene on my camera. Then, taking the bowl of warm water I had already drawn, and a soft flannel I started to sponge her breasts and neck. This woke her and she stared daggers at me "back are you, come on let me go, I want to ride you." she begged.

"No" I replied "you still have things to learn".

She continued to plead offering her pussy, her mouth, her hands, her tits. Then an idea came into my head of how to quieten her and I straddled her head facing down her body while I cleaned her tits. "Suck me" I commanded.

I felt her lips against my dangling bollocks and then her teeth closed down other a fold of my shaven scrotum (I like to keep my cock totally hairless, it feels great, try it). Realising that if she really wanted too I could be in real trouble I pinched and twisted a nipple in my fingers. She gasped and her nipples instantly sprang to attention. Her mouth opened again and my cock and balls brushed against her lips nose and eyes.

"I said SUCK"

I leant down to close my hand around her stiff nipple while my other hand reached down and pushed my cock towards her mouth forcing past her initial resistance and persuading her with a persistent caressing of her nipple, roughly squeezing and kneading her breast beautiful breasts, my cock reaching full engorgement, feeling harder then it ever had.

She started to suck hard at my cock head, moving her mouth onto the shaft hungrily. Once Julie started on the cock sucking she was fantastic and this time was no exception. I started to fuck her mouth. Surprised she gagged as the tip of my cock hit her throat, I withdrew and she gasped air then thrust back just as hard. I could feel her struggling at first but continued regardless and she relented her pussy beginning to redden and swell again. Her cunt lips became swollen and her slippery slit began to drip. I thrust deeper and deeper feeling the resistance of her throat, and then the barrier was gone. She had relaxed totally, giving in to the moment and her increasing passions. For the first time I was actually throat fucking her and I could tell she loved it. So I stopped.

She begged me to carry on, lick her cunt, and suck her nipples, please, please just anything.

Slowly I shook my head. I had my plan still and the water was cooling. I reached for the table and raised some small but very sharp scissors. Her eyes widened in understanding and she shook her head. I had tried to get her many times to shave her pussy but she would not. Well the choice was no longer hers.

I busied myself between her legs taking the hair to a much shorter shaveable length. Then I reached for the shave cream rubbing it well into her newly shorn pussy hair. She writhed in embarrassment and excitement and my cock was straining fit to burst. Then I grabbed the razor. I started on her mound smoothly stripping away the hairs. Her increasingly bald cunt looked amazing. Once the mound was done I started on her lips and around her clit, with great care removing all of the hair that she had ever grown there. Her pussy was dripping and it was difficult to get a grip. She tried to rub her clit on me when I shaved near it. I would not allow it however.

"Please stop", she begged. "I will look like a little girl."

"Don't be silly" I remonstrated. "Would a girl have these?" I slapped her tits hard and she gasped "or these?" I asked pulling hard on her juice slicked lips. She shook her head, so close to climax.

Hair gone I grabbed a towel and gently wiped her, then I showed her with a hand mirror her new look. She shook her head but I could tell she was excited and liked the cue ball smoothness of her delightful pussy, lips crudely protruding and dripping with passion.

"Please finish me", she begged. So I did. Wanking hard I sprayed my hot cum in copious gouts over her shining clam and left her lying there in the peak of passion, hot jizz dripping down and across her newly naked skin, then I licked her clean, my tongue tasted the soapy smoothness of her skin. I fitted three fingers into her drenched, hot hole fingering her hard while my tongue and lips busied themselves on her clit. She came screaming in pleasure her pelvis grinding against my face, her gush of slippery cum soaking my hand and chin.

"You bastard" she gasped "What are you going to do to me next?"

I still had plenty of plans for Julie. I had taken her pussy and throat virginities but there was still one left to take.......

I climbed off of the bed, keeping my eyes fixed on Julie's fantastic body her skin drenched in sweat and her breasts topped with nipples that were still so hard they could cut glass.

"You need to roll over" I told her.

She nodded, too quickly for my liking. So I released the bonds one by one reaffixing each on the opposite side of the bed. Julie was eventually spread-eagled face down. She turned her head so that it was no longer forced into the pillow and raised her buttocks as far as the restraints allowed. She was desperate for more pleasure and her cunt was dripping once more.

I had other ideas however, I retrieved a tube of lubricant that we use on some of out larger toys and drizzled some onto the crease of her firm arse, she gasped as she realised what was ahead.

"Don't, please don't" she begged.

I reached down gathering the lube and gently touched her arsehole, the effect on Julie was amazing. She had always had a thing about her arse being dirty and she desperately tried to pull away, shaking her head frantically. I slapped her butt cheek hard. Raising a red mark and releasing a whimper that did not sound at all pained!

Reaching between her legs with my free hand I started to frig her clit, she groaned in pleasure and bore back against me. I continued to lube up her sweet nether mouth and you could read the dilemma in her mind. Forgo the pleasure in her pussy to avoid my fingers on her hole or endure and be the victim of an anal reaming. Thankfully she endured, even when I gently began to slip my finger in her tight, virgin rectum. I fingered her gently adding more lube and loosening her hole.

"Please n...no...ummmm" she begged as I fingered deeper and harder and she gasped as I switched to two fingers. I could feel her arse bearing up against me now and I slowly stopped playing with her clit. Amazingly she continued to respond! I slowed my movements on her arsehole.

"Please, fuck my arse, please......" she begged.

My cock rose at this, and I slathered lube over my cock enjoying the feel as I gently wanked myself before I climbed onto her and poised my head over her tight hole. I pushed gently forward with my cock and thought for a second that it would not work. Then, with a little gasp of surprise, her arsehole opened and took in the head of my cock. It was an incredible feeling, tighter then her pussy but just as hot and a resistance to entry that felt very alien. It took a while to bury myself to the hilt, my shaven sack hanging against her perineum. She started to move her buttocks against me fucking her own arse while I stayed still. I joined in the motion feeling her tight rectum grip every inch of my rigid cock.

I reached across the bed and grabbed the dildo that I had placed there before. I was about 10" in length and she never took it all but loved the feelings of fullness it gave her. Normally it needed lube but as I fed it into her hot dripping pussy it was swalled almost all of the way. She gasped and slowly fucked her in both holes.

Then, leaving the dildo buried in her, I withdrew my cock. She gave a groan of disappointment at the loss but I ignored her. I removed all of her restraints and she looked at me in surprise.

"Finish my arse then." She said with a grin.

I slid back in and fucked her feeling the dildo move in her pussy though the wall of her rectum. She rose to her hands and knees and I grabbed her tit hard struggling to keep my balance as I rode her anus and fucked her pussy with the dildo. "This is how two cocks would feel I whispered in her ear.

She came gripping my cock with the strong musces of her arse, I came also spraying gout after gout of cum deep into her rectum. The dildo slid out and so did i. Her arse dripped with cum running down and mingling with her juices and her still gaping pussy. She collapsed onto the bed.

As I moved next to her and she embraced she whispered to me. "Thank you, next time it's my turn. Find another cock for me....Please.

Maybe that's what I will tell you about next?