Teaching Kaci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
338 Followers

Most of the lubrication was provided by her, so it was obvious that she was ready. And it was quite apparent that I did not need any further stimulation. "Raise you legs and put your feet on my shoulders," I said. She did so, offering me the perfect target. I gently eased my member into her slit, normally tight but now wet with her juice. Halfway in, I felt the obstruction. I bent over, smothered her mouth with mine—then drove forward, plunging through her delicate hymen. She gave a sudden gasp then dug her fingers into my shoulders. I waited a few moments, then gradually pulled it halfway out and gently pushed it back into her again.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

And I did, for at least the next fifteen minutes, enjoying the sound of her whimpering and moaning. Finally, I came inside her—and felt that she came as well.

When I finally pulled out, my cock was stained with red, as was her slit. "You're a real mess," I said with a laugh. "Would you like to take a shower?"

"Yes." She got out of the bed and looked at it. "And the bed is a real mess." Then she turned back to me. "Can we take a shower together?"

"Good idea. Wave to Mr. Cohen before we go."

"Hi Mr. Cohen!" she said waving. "I hoped you enjoyed the show!"

Amazing. What a delightful little tart she had turned into. I led her by the hand into the bathroom.

In the shower, she apparently wanted desert as well as the main course. She got on her knees and sucked me off until I came again in her mouth.

"Yum, yum," she said, licking her lips as she stood.

I had thought that Lesson Two would be the end of it, but she came back for a "refresher" the next Friday. The Friday after that, she asked if she could get "rear-ended" even though she didn't have a car. It went on like that, about once a week, for the rest of the school year, and her "oral exams" at the end of the year were really something to see.

Mr. Cohen would have paid good money for them.

The End

Baxter72
Baxter72
338 Followers
12