Teaching Kate

Story Info
Teacher learns coworker is not as shy as she thinks.
1.7k words
3.86
112.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly walking down the hallway toward her classroom and lost in her own thoughts, she suddenly realized that the school day was over. Fridays are the worst for both teachers and their students—of course the students want to be out of class, and the teachers definitely look forward to the weekends too. Two days away from complaints, paperwork, and tests are almost like a mini-vacation for some teachers.

Being a new teacher had its ups and downs. She was also stuck with more to deal with than many of the older teachers at school. Obviously they use the same lesson plans and worksheets that had been copied for the previous years’ lessons. Unfortunately, most of her planning had to take place over the weekend. Too lost in her thoughts, she accidentally bumped into Mr. McCall his way back to his own classroom.

“I am so sorry,” she exclaimed. Slowing bending over to help him pick up his scattered stack of papers, she noticed Jarrod McCall taking a quick peek down the front of her v-neck, baby blue sweater.

“Kate,” Jarrod began slowly, “I was wondering…well, if you don’t have plans this weekend….”

Jarrod had to be one of the shyest men that Kate had ever met in her whole twenty-five years of existence. From the first day they had met during orientation at the new high school, Kate knew that there was something special about this man. Noticing the odd, almost painful expression on his face, she immediately answered his unfinished question.

“Jarrod, I would absolutely love to get out of the house this weekend. What do you have in mind?” Kate had always been good at reading people. It almost seemed like a gift at times. She was also quite sure that this gift was one reason she could relate to many of her teenage students so well.

“Well, I was hoping you might like to have dinner tomorrow night. I have a stack of Algebra tests that I have to grade tonight, so that should leave tomorrow open,” Jarrod said with a nervous, almost giddy, laugh.

“I think that would be absolutely wonderful. I need to finish this stack of essays before Monday morning, but I’ll get to them sooner or later. Just give me a call later tonight, and we’ll work out the details,” she replied.

Turning to back toward her classroom, she smiled slightly as she realized her secret little fantasy might just come true.

~~~~~~~~~~

Having dozed off, she nearly jumped out of her own skin when the telephone rang. Fighting the sleep that had taken hold of her body, she reached toward the night stand for the phone.

“Hello?” she asked groggily into the receiver.

“Kate, it’s Jarrod. Were you sleeping? I could call back later when it’s a more convenient time.”

Jarrod’s words were spoken so quickly that Kate barely realized what he was saying.

“No, I’m totally awake,” she said, laughing slightly. Please, please, please, she thought, just tell me that you want to come over and fuck me right now. Why can’t you just bring your shy ass on over and let me teach you something new? Although she knew these thoughts stemmed from the numerous sexual dreams she had about Jarrod, she also knew that it was very unlikely that these thoughts would ever develop into something tangible.

“I’m sorry it’s so late, but I was just calling to make sure you were still up for my invitation for dinner tomorrow.” Jarrod’s voice, unmistakingly, contained a slight tremor as he said these words.

“Oh, I’m definitely looking forward to it.” Kate grinned as she managed to slip her free hand under the canary yellow sheets to find her already hardening nipples. Honestly, she thought, I’m up for anything with you.

“Let me ask you a quick question,” she said with some reservation in her voice. “Why haven’t you asked me out before now? We’ve been working together for almost six months now, but you’ve managed to wait this long. You should’ve been able to figure out that I do find you extremely attractive, but you seem so shy most of the time,”

“Frankly,” Jarrod began, “I think maybe I should tell you a little bit about me. To be honest, I am a very shy person, and that has been a downfall for me throughout the years. And if you don’t mind my saying so, it has really affected my relationships in a sexual way. I mean,” he said, trying to control the nervousness in his voice, “

“Well,” Kate began, “You have nothing to worry about with me. I think you’re a wonderfully sweet man, and your past is just that – your past. Let’s just concentrate on having a wonderful time tomorrow night, and we’ll see what the future holds for us both.” Hanging up the phone, she smiled as she felt the warmth of increasing dampness between her legs.

Jarrod arrived just in time, and Kate was waiting for him at the door.

“I thought we could just stay in tonight, if that’s okay with you,” she said slyly. “Besides, I’ve already fixed supper.”

Staring at the see-through lingerie that Kate was wearing, Jarrod was speechless.

“I guess you like what you see?” she asked.

Taking him by the hand, Kate led Jarrod to the cream colored sofa in the living room. Having lit some candles before he arrived, the room was just bright enough for her to see the rather large bulge that was beginning to develop in the front of his pants. Nice, she thought, and actually bigger than I had imagined it seems. Now, let’s see what he really has to offer.

Pulling Jarrod down to the couch, Kate moved in for the kiss that she had waited so long to feel. Softly at first, she began to kiss his lips and move her tongue over his. Then she felt his hand move up to the side of her neck and into her hair. Slowly he intertwined his fingers into her thick brown hair.

Quickly she unbuttoned his baby blue shirt while never breaking the kiss that was becoming extremely intense. Reaching the last button, she moved her hand down to rub against the ever-hardening cock inside Jarrod’s pants.

“What do you want?” Jarrod asked, breaking the silence that had enveloped them.

“What does it feel like,” Kate said as she placed his free hand between her warm thighs.

“I thought maybe this is what you wanted,” he whispered quietly as he moved the material of her lingerie aside and let the wetness of her pussy drowned his fingers.

Kate gasped as she felt one finger push its way inside of her. She never thought that Jarrod would make a move. Honestly, she thought that she would initiate every move.

Pulling her hair with a force she wasn’t prepared for, Kate’s head moved back as Jarrod kissed forcefully down the side of her neck. Her nipples already being exposed, he quickly took one into his mouth and bit down.

Kate cried out as she felt the force of his teeth bare down on her hardened nipple. Moving quickly, Jarrod took the other nipple in his mouth and bit down, pulling her nipple outward.

“And you thought you were going to teach me something tonight, right?” Jarrod laughed mockingly. “You happened to be wrong because tonight,” he paused briefly as he shoved a second finger inside her wet pussy, “I’m going to teach you something new.”

Laughing, Jarrod started finger fucking Kate faster and harder, making her cry out with a mixture of pain and ecstasy.

With one nipple in his mouth and two fingers moving in and out of her, Kate realized that sometime Jarrod had managed to lower his own khaki pants and she felt something much larger than his finger begin to press against her. What the hell? Raising her head up from the cushion on the couch, Kate saw the biggest cock that she had ever seen protruding in front of Jarrod. Judging from the quick peak of what she would be feeling, she guessed that he was ever bit of nine or ten inches in length. Bracing herself, she felt the head slip into her quivering body.

Jarrod pulled back briefly to yank off the black panties hindering his path, then pushed hard as he slipped his thick cock back into her once again. He heard her gasp and saw her eyes were shut tight against the length of his hard cock entering her body.

Her large breasts bounced each time he pushed into her, and she cried out as he pushed her legs up so that her ankles were near her head. Fucking deep into her pussy, Jarrod pushed down on her legs as he balanced himself atop of her.

Suddenly, she felt him move away from her and felt him roughly turn her small frame over so he could fuck her from behind. Standing now, she braced herself against the back of the couch and could feel her breasts hanging down. She felt his hands rub against her sensitive clit for a moment and pinch her tinder nipples between his forefinger and thumb. Then, unable to take a breath, she felt his finger push into her tight, virgin ass.

“Please don’t!” she cried as Jarrod used his own hard dick to slide the wetness of her pussy upward to wet the little pucker of her ass.

“I told you I would teach you something new tonight,” he laughed softly.

Suddenly she felt him attempt to slide the head of his dick into her. Roughly he pushed at least half the length of his rigid cock into her virgin ass. Then, quickly, he shoved the length of himself into her, rocking her body back and forth and causing her to drop against the cushions of the couch. Faster and faster his body moved against her, and the feeling begin to improve as she felt her own pussy begin to spasm with the beginnings of a powerful orgasm. As his thighs slapped hard against her, she felt his already stiff dick grow even harder as he began to cum inside of her. Moving her fingers quickly to her own sensitive clit, she began to cum hard only seconds after she felt his hot cum inside her own trembling body.

Falling to her knees, she turned to look up at the seemingly shy man still standing behind her.

“You do enough teaching during the week, I thought maybe you could use some teaching of your own,” Jarrod snickered slyly. “Same time next weekend?”