Teaching Me How To Fuck

Story Info
Michael learns how to make Angel come.
9.5k words
4.32
114.5k
29
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teaching me how to fuck my girlfriend

Alicia stood in front of me in just her lingerie. It was white and transparent. Her stiff pink nipples strained out from the lace, hard and erect. I haven't seen her wear a shirt since we graduated.

"Is this a bad time?" I asked.

"Does Angel know you're in town?"

"No."

She frowned at me. She has wild wavy red hair, a gorgeous fiery mane. She's about five foot five, a hundred pounds, and curvy.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because I haven't told her yet."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I'm scared, I guess."

She pushed the door open. "Come in."

I looked around her apartment. It was pretty nice, on the fifth story, single large bedroom.

"Can I get you something?" she asked.

"Can you put on some clothes?"

"Can you take off yours?" she asked flirtatiously. I sat on the couch.

"So, how was the trip? You were gone all month."

"You know, I had to finish things."

She moved closer. "Are you staying?"

"I might. I don't know, maybe I should just start over."

"Why? Angel sure wants you back."

"I'm not so sure about that."

"Why not? She's gorgeous."

I was staring at her nipples while she said this. "Yeah, well, maybe I'm not good enough for her."

"How?"

"I'm eighteen and bankrupt. My family has no money. All I have left is a stupid boat that I might sell."

"So what does this have to do with Angel?"

"She's broke, too. I'm sure she can find someone who's much better off."

"So you think that you're not good enough for her simply because you have no money?"

"I can't have her attached to me."

"Aren't you guys together?"

"No, we're not."

"You haven't slept together?"

"Alicia, we haven't even kissed."

"Oh god, you guys," she groaned. "But I don't think Angel can fall for anyone but you. Actually, I think she's already there. Michael, you could be fucking her right now."

"I'm probably no good at it. Neither of us has done it before. What if it doesn't turn out right?"

"You're scared of that?"

"I guess so, yeah."

She sat, thinking for a moment.

"I know how you can solve that," she said.

"How?" I eyed her suspiciously.

"Let me teach you."

"Oh my god..."

"Come on, you know I know how to do it."

She's been fucking since she was fourteen, back when I knew her in high school. I'm the only guy I know of who she hasn't fucked, other than my father. That's including teachers, too.

"What would your boyfriend think?" I asked.

"Greg? He's cool with it."

"Where is he now?"

"At work. I don't get in until eight."

It was six now. I was thinking about calling it quits.

"How about this," she said. "I'll teach you how to please a woman, then when you're confident enough you can see Angel. Agreed?"

"I don't know about this, Alicia."

"Or, I can leak it to her that you've been seeing me and not her. Oh boy, what would she think?"

"What if I go right now?"

"Then you'd better fuck her, cause she's waiting for you."

I thought about this for a moment.

"Come on," Alicia patted my leg. "Just between friends, for experience. That way you'll be able to be really good to her in bed."

I put my hand over hers. "All right."

"Yes!" she jumped into my lap. I pushed her away. "But just for today."

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since I laid eyes on you."

"I know, okay?"

"This is going to be so much fun! I get to devirginize a guy. I did that a lot in high school, not so much any more since I have a steady, swinging boyfriend. If I have sex with a minor its statutory rape."

I let her drag me to the bedroom.

"Are you hard, Michael?" she grabbed my crotch playfully.

"Yes, how can I not be?"

"Oh good. Let me see." She unzipped my shorts.

"You don't wear underwear?" she asked.

"It's uncomfortable."

"Let's see why." She pushed them down to my ankles and gasped.

"Oh wow." She looked up at me hungrily. "You are huge. Let me get my measuring tape."

I sat on the bed while she rummaged through her drawer.

"Let's see. Wow, nine inches long and four inches around. How tall are you?"

"Five ten."

"Disproportionately large. Greg's six feet tall and only has an eight inch penis, and he's considered big, too. I've been fucked by some big penises before and I thought his was the best, but now he has competition. Take off your shirt."

I did. She smiled. "You are hot."

"Thanks. Your turn." Though I wondered why she bothered wearing clothes at all. She took off her bra and tossed it to the side.

"I'm a thirty four C," she said proudly. "Everyone loves my breasts." She took my hand and cupped her breast. I held her firmness in my hand and squeezed.

"Firm, too," she said. "Like a teenager. Oh yeah, I am a teenager!"

"Barely legal."

"I've been legal for four months, longer than you have."

She stripped off her panties, standing completely naked before me. Her skin is the milkiest alabaster smooth. She uses strong sunscreen because she burns easily.

"You have a nice body," I said.

She smiled. "Thanks, so do you. Let's kiss."

"I've never done it before."

"It's okay. Kiss me."

I pressed my lips against hers for a moment.

"Oh, god," she giggled. "That was terrible. Good thing you didn't kiss Angel first. You need some suction. Not all at once, make it a lot of little kisses. Like this." she threw her arms around me, her breasts against my chest and my erection pressing into her stomach. She sucked on my lips. I returned the kiss.

"Good, much better," she said. "Now, for tongue. She might think it's weird for the first kiss, so you might want to save it for the second kiss. All you have to do is open your mouth and push your tongue in my mouth. You'll see."

"Okay."

We kissed again. I felt her tongue on my lips and I kissed it, sucking her tongue into my mouth. I met her tongue with mine. I could feel her tongue's roughness on mine. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it for a little while. Both of our breathing deepened. I put my arms around her and crushed her against me.

"Okay," she pushed back, deeply flushed. "Let's do it. Lie on your back."

My penis was dripping precome by now. The insides of her thighs were slick with her juices.

"Now, have her be on top. It might hurt her a little breaking through her hymen, if she still has it. Just let her get used to you. By the time we're finished you should last pretty long, anyway." She kneeled above me and positioned my head outside her cunt.

"Are you ready?" she asked. I could feel her juices leaking all over my penis, making me slick.

"Do it."

"Here goes." She lowered herself all the way. Instantly I was engulfed in the most amazing feeling I had ever had. My penis had just become encased in a thick, wet, throbbing enclosure. I could only lay back, eyes closed, and feel it.

"Feel good?" she asked. Her muscles tightened around me and I nearly came.

"You're going to come really quick." She moved up, slowly, and then back down. She held my arms at my sides and looked into my eyes.

"Come for me, Michael." Then she kissed me, her tongue deep in my mouth. She rocked her hips back and forth and I came harder than I had ever come before. My hips pressed up into her and she held onto me so she wouldn't fall off. My penis throbbed with orgasm, my entire body thrusting out at her. She squeezed and squeezed, prolonging my orgasm. My breath exploded into her mouth. I lay twitching under her for a long time.

"My," she said after I opened my eyes. "You sure come hard."

"Oh my god, that was incredible."

She rolled off of me. "You came a lot. I could feel you." She pointed between my legs. I just made a large puddle of semen mixed with pussy juices.

I put my arm around her. "Thank you, Alicia."

"My pleasure."

"Did you come?"

"No, but we can work on that. Let me give you oral."

I was still hard as she kneeled between my legs and took me into her mouth. My penis slid between her full, dark lips and she looked into my eyes with her deep green, sexy eyes. I felt her tongue on the underside of my penis, swishing back and forth. I was quickly becoming hard again. She then took me as much as she could, her nose nearly reaching my pelvis. She took me out.

"You need to shave."

"Hmm?"

"Your pubic hair. It gets in the way of oral."

"Okay."

She took me to the bathroom and made me sit in the tub as she used an electric razor to shave me bald. She rinsed me off and then sat on the bed.

"Give me an orgasm now," she said. "Eat me."

I looked at her bald vagina. "What do I do?"

She spread her lips open. "This is my vagina. Stick your tongue in there, or your fingers. I'll tell you how to hit my g-spot. This is my clitoris." She uncovered her nodule underneath its hood. "If you're ever in doubt, just suck on this and tongue it as fast as you can."

"Okay." I licked her from bottom to top. She lay back on the bed and groaned. "Yes, that's right. Just go nuts. The more vocal I am, the better you're doing. If you make me scream, you're doing great."

I spread her open and stuck my tongue inside, tasting her juices mixed with my semen. I liked it. I sucked it out and swallowed it before moving on. I found her clit and flicked it back and forth. She moaned for me. I dipped my fingers in her pussy and massaged her clit while tongue fucking her. She draped her legs around my shoulders and moaned contentedly. I figured I wasn't doing enough so I switched to pushing two fingers up her vagina while tonguing her clit. That seemed the work and I felt her hands in my hair. I started twisting my fingers inside her while tonguing her clitoris.

"That's right. Keep going."

I crossed my fingers inside her and sucked on her clit.

"Yes, yes..." she moaned. I felt her juices flowing now, down my arm and elbow. I curled my fingers and started pressing up into her walls.

"Press up, like you're asking me to come here....harder...harder, back a little, yes! I'm coming. Do me harder!"

I moved my fingers harder and tongued her clit as hard as I could. Her thighs clamped around my head as she soared into orgasm. A huge gush of fluid met me and I swallowed all I could while keeping up my frenzied pace. She let out a high shriek and her entire body convulsed on the bed. Her pelvis twisted back and forth and I held on until she finally relaxed.

"Oh my god..." she moaned. "Angel is going to love that." She got on the bed and lay back on a pillow with her legs spread.

"Come fuck me you hot stud," she said in a low, sexy voice. I jumped on her and rammed inside, this time abandoning all inhibitions. She wrapped her legs around my pelvis and rose up to meet every thrust. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and crushed her under me as I fucked her as hard as I could. She let out a deep, low moan.

"Fuck me, Michael! Make me come!" she screamed into my ear. I got up on my hands and watched her big breasts bounce with every impact. Her hands were on my waist, urging me faster and faster. I bent down to suck on her tongue. While I did she screamed into my mouth. Her pussy clenched around my penis and I came with her, falling onto her and burying my face in her red hair. I moaned into the pillow as I dumped my load deep inside her.

I rolled off her and she was in a daze.

"You are an awesome fuck," she said to me. "You're a natural lover. I'd say you even have talent."

"That's really good exercise."

"I don't even go to the gym. Don't need to. Come on, let's get a drink." She walked naked to the kitchen. I watched her beautiful ass sway.

"You are so beautiful," I said as I followed her. She turned and smiled. "That's the best thing you can say to a woman after you've made love to her."

"What's the best thing to say to a man?"

She giggled. "Wanna do it again?" She opened a beer and gulped it. "Want some?"

"Sure."

She gave me the can and I drank some. Her hands wandered to my penis, making me hard.

"You have huge stamina. I hope Angel can keep up with you. If she can't, you come right back here and I'll gladly let you wear me out."

"I don't know if I'd keep fucking you after I'm with Angel."

"Why not?" She looked disappointed.

"Because I don't want to cheat on her."

"It's not cheating if you don't love me. It's just exercise."

"Does Greg know you do this?"

"It's an open relationship."

"How does that work?"

"Well," she said as she sat up on the counter. "We can fuck whoever we want as long as we don't withhold sex from each other."

"That sounds convenient."

"Yeah, so I can fuck any guy I want."

I drew close to her, my penis touching her wet vagina.

"You like it often, don't you?" she asked, her seductive green eyes staring into mine.

"I think I do."

She draped her legs around my hips and drew me inside. I held her still as I penetrated her. I stayed there for a second, feeling her around me. She finished off her beer.

"Give it to me," she urged.

I rocked my hips, slowly at first. She brushed her hair back and watched my penis enter her pussy. I played with her breasts, squeezing their perfect roundness in my hands.

"Pick me up," she whispered. I took her legs and she looped her arms around my neck as I lifted her off the counter. She rolled her hips over my penis. I kissed her and bounced her on me. Her legs were locked behind my ass, holding me close. I needed leverage. I braced her against the refrigerator door and gave it to her.

"Oh god! Michael!" she put one leg down and I held one leg up as I fucked her.

"You're going to make me come." Her fingernails dug into my back as she had her orgasm. I didn't come inside her. I continued thrusting, making her slide up and down the refrigerator door.

"Let me suck you the rest of the way," she said. I let her go and she kneeled in front of me, drawing me deep into her mouth. She sucked and bobbed her head over me so fast her hair was flying. I leaned against the counter and tried to hold off as long as I could. She then put my head in her mouth and tongued my hole while one hand jacked me and the other massaged my balls. I exploded onto her tongue and felt her gulp it down. The tip of her tongue was massaging my hole, making me come more and more. I thrust out my hips and she took me in the back of her throat, pumping my come straight into her.

"Oh fuck..." I said as I finally stopped coming. She looked up at me and jacked my cock, keeping me hard.

"You come a lot. Tastes good, too," she said. "Come on, back to the bedroom."

"Jesus, you're relentless."

"I tend to wear guys out. You, on the other hand, might actually prove to be competition."

"Is this a competition?"

"Not really, but it's still fun to see who wants to stop first." She made me lie on the bed.

"This is how you sixty nine." She sat on my face and began sucking my dick. I opened up her vagina and started licking. I was beginning to figure out what she liked. I could feel her moans on my penis. She increased her pace and I increased mine, sucking on her clit while fingering her. Her juices leaked all over my face, soaking me. I bucked my hips up at her face, slamming my penis deep into her throat. It was intensely pleasurable. Her tongue flew and writhed over my head, making me ache with the waiting release. She had to let go as her own orgasm overtook her. Her hands squeezed my penis as she came all over me. I didn't slow down at all. She went back to sucking me and I came in her mouth. This time she had trouble sucking it all down and I could feel our combined juices sliding down my balls to the sheets.

"Oh god," Alicia moaned as she rolled off me. I jumped on top of her and sucked on her nipples. I gave her hickies all over her chest and neck.

"Oh boy," she said. "Just do me. Take me."

I rolled her over and she automatically got on her knees. The image of her bald, glistening vagina thrust up to me like an animal made me hard instantly. I plunged right in and she screamed. Her hands gripped the sheets and she reared against me, yelling and squealing the entire time. I thrust forward so hard she lost her grip and went flat on the bed. I squatted over her and thrust downward. Her legs and arms trembled beneath me as I thrust into her. She had an earth shattering orgasm and I kept going.

I slowed down after she had another orgasm.

"This is really fun," I said.

"Jesus..." was all she could say. I rolled her on her side and entered her from behind.

"Oh, this is very intimate." She wrapped her leg around me waist and opened her vulva to me. "Angel might like a slow, intimate sex session, too."

"Do you like it?"

"Sometimes. You have a lot of stamina now. You can make love for forever."

I wet my fingers and massaged her clitoris.

"You're going to be a marvelous lover," she said to me. "Angel is going to be so lucky." She turned to look at me. "Why aren't you guys together, anyway?"

"We were preoccupied."

"You have to be with her now. She misses you."

"Really?"

"She hasn't been happy since you left. You didn't say when or if you were coming back."

"I didn't know when or if I was coming back."

"You know, she said she would eventually wind up marrying you. Even though you weren't together, you still kind of were. You guys had everything except the physical part, which was really weird because she is so beautiful. For me, it's the other way around. Physical first, then emotion. I like it better that way. Makes things less complicated and you have something fun to do together while you build your relationship."

"I guess it works either way."

"Let me make you come. Roll on your back. This is called reverse cowgirl."

She rode me, facing my feet. The image of her ass spread out over my dick was powerfully arousing. She leaned toward my legs and ground her pussy against me. She thrust in great swooping circles. She then got on her legs and braced her hands on the bed as she thrust her hips over mine as fast as she could. Her hair smelled sweaty as it flew in my face. All I could do was lie there and take it as she brought me to orgasm deep inside her.

"You know where's fun to fuck?" she asked me.

"Where?"

"The couch. Come on." She bounded off to the living room and I followed. She was drinking out of the faucet.

"Stay hydrated," she said. "You lose a lot of fluids during sex. Pretty obvious, isn't it?"

I drank a big glass of water before joining her on the couch. I pushed her on her back and fed her my cock. Then I started eating her out. I fucked her cunt with my tongue. She took my cock in the back of her throat and sucked so hard she could probably suck a golfball through a garden hose. I took it out with a big slurp. I spread her legs and plunged inside. She lay back and rubbed her clit as I held her hips. One leg draped over the back of the couch and the other rest on the floor. I was on one knee and braced the other leg on the floor. I pushed up at her g spot, making her hips rise with every thrust. She let out a sharp cry whenever I thrust inward. I rubbed my thumb in circles over her clit and her chest flushed deep red. With my other hand I pinched her nipples, making them stand out erect. She squeezed her cleavage together and smiled for me. Her lips are full and red, perfect for giving awesome blow jobs.

I thrust up at her again and her body contracted as she came.

"Oh! Yes!" She mussed her hair. I held on leg high in the air and fucked her sideways. We looked into each other's eyes as we ground against each other.

"Put your legs on the coffee table," she said. I got out and she stood over my pelvis. Her wet vagina lowered onto my penis and I disappeared inside. She used her legs to grind back and forth on me.

"Oh, watch this," she said as she turned so she sat on me sideways.

"My god, Alicia."

"There are so many ways to do it. You just have to be creative." She turned around and lay back on me. "How much do you got left?" she asked.