Teaching My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's refresher course continues.
8.6k words
4.39
106.4k
31

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
407 Followers

For a full background readers should review Part 1 before reading this chapter. Basically, this is the story of how my wife Ann, who used to be sexually adventurous, became more and more conservative and how I set out to change things back to and beyond the way they were.

Besides the activities described in Part 1, Ann in the past had allowed me to use a wide variety of vibrators and dildos on her. A favorite of mine was to insert a fairly large inflatable vibrating butt plug into her ass and an inflatable dildo into her pussy. I would turn the butt plug on low and Ann would be on her way.

In a few minutes I would pump the bulb on the butt plug a few times and give the dildo a few pumps as well. As the toys inflated inside of her, Ann would tremble and let out a very sexy moan. She would writhe on our bed and push up her pelvis as though trying to fuck an imaginary lover instead of just the toys inside of her.

After a few more minutes I would man the pumps again and turn up the speed of the vibrator in Ann's ass. If I got it right and did not push Ann beyond what she could comfortably take she would continue to moan and slide her ass from side to side and move her pelvis up and down. If I went too far she would open her eyes, even though her eyes appeared to have rolled back in her head, and put her hand over the hand in which I was still holding the offending inflation bulb. That was her signal for no more, right now and she would keep her hand on mine until she got comfortable with, or at least accepting of, the larger size of the sex toys inside her.

It was at this point that I would usually straddle Ann's chest so that my cock was at her lips. She would take me in her mouth and suck for all she was worth. Whenever I further inflated either of the toys while she was sucking me I could immediately feel the effect in how she used her tongue and how she sucked. It was at times like these that I particularly wished that Ann would swallow because my coming in her mouth would have been a terrific climax to her triple penetration. I never let myself come because I knew that would cause a break in the action as Ann cleaned up and I did not want to interfere with Ann's progress towards an orgasm.

Sometimes if I inflated the toys too much Ann would say, "That's too big," or, "That's too much," and I would let some air out slowly until she said, "OK, that's good." After giving her a few minutes, I would start to inflate the toys further. Often Ann would hit the wall a second time and I would have to again release some air. Whenever this happened I would take the inflation bulbs and put them into her hands and tell her to do it.

There was something very sexy about seeing Ann lying on her back with her legs drawn up and spread with the hoses from the toys coming up from between her legs to the inflation bulbs that she was now holding in her hands. Her labored breathing and the muffled sound of the vibrator in her ass added to the erotic aura.

Once Ann had control of the bulbs I would tell her, "This one needs to go up" and touch the hand in which she was holding the bulb for the toy that I had just partially deflated. Ann would tense with each pump of the bulb and when she was done I would touch her other hand and say, "OK, now this one." I would let her get used to the new sizes and then touch one of her hands again and say, "More." I don't know if it was because Ann felt better being in control of the inflation process or if she got off on doing things to herself but she often took the toys further than she would let me go.

As I increased the speed of the vibrator in her ass to its maximum and the size of the toys inside of her continued to increase Ann would get close and closer to orgasm. She would literally be panting and moaning deeply and as she got closer would rub her hands through her bush just above her clit. That area has always been one of her erogenous zones so when she starts to go there an orgasm is not far away. She would sort of keep her hands on the inflation bulbs while taking a few fingers off of each to run through her bush. She would also start to rub her thighs together tightly.

I would either be watching or touching her breasts or sucking on her nipples. Most of the time I would let her get to orgasm without more but on a few occasions I would place my hand over hers and give the bulb for the dildo in her pussy a squeeze or two. This would always send her over the edge into a screaming, writhing orgasm.

For those of you wondering if I had an ulterior motive besides enjoying theses scenes the answer is, "Yes." I hoped that these scenes would get Ann receptive to the idea of a twosome or threesome but she never went that far. We also would on occasion play where Ann would have a vibrator in her ass or pussy and she would suck me off.

Once after we were done using the inflatable toys I deflated then and took them out of Ann's pussy and ass. I then closed the valves and started to pump them up and asked Ann if she wanted to see how big they got. She said that she did not need to see as she felt how big they were when they were inside of her but she did get an amazed look on her face when I was done inflating the toys. When inflated to the size it was when inside of her the butt plug had to be the size of a navel orange/small grapefruit and the dildo in her pussy was the size of a large cucumber.

Another toy that we played with on one occasion was a huge vibrator that I purchased on the internet. It was supposedly modeled after the cock of a major porn star whose name escapes me. It was pink and was made of the latex type of material that is supposed to feel like human skin. I took it out of the box and washed it and showed it to Ann. She gulped and her eyes got wide. "I can't take something that big up inside of me," Ann said.

I told her to touch it and when she felt it she said that she could not believe how much it felt like real skin. The thing was huge, at least ten inches and very thick and she felt it and the fake balls at the bottom for a few minutes. I think she knew I would try to get it inside of her and was trying to delay the inevitable or at least get more warmed up by playing with her soon to be intimate friend.

Anyway, after a lot of preparation and lube it did go in Ann's pussy to about seven inches. The whole time it was in her Ann's eyes were wide open as though she were shocked that she had something that big inside of her. When I tried to fuck her with it she stopped me saying that when I pulled it out it felt like her whole insides were being pulled out with it. I slowly pushed it back in and turned the speed up to the maximum. Ann lasted only about a minute before having one of the most intense orgasms I ever saw her have.

Unfortunately that was one and done with that toy and I was never able to get Ann to let me use it on her again. She would say that it was too big and I would counter that she had already taken it once but it was her pussy so she won.

As I described in Part 1, over the years Ann had become more and more conservative and plain vanilla as far as sex went. The adventurous woman I described above had left the building. Vibrators, if we used them at all, were smallish and used mostly on her clit. We began to argue more and more about sex and I eventually told Ann that if she were not willing to be a whore in the bedroom I would find someone who would. Being a whore in the bedroom are her words as she told me shortly after we were married that she wanted to be a lady outside of the bedroom but a whore in the bedroom.

I told Ann that she needed to be taught how to once again be a whore in the bedroom but that because she had over the years pulled back the sexual boundaries we once had that these lessons would be from other men. I knew that if we tried to become more adventurous and Ann objected to something that I was doing to her that I would slow down or stop because I loved her while a stranger would likely say, "Come on, baby, you can take it" and keep going. Ann would not be as free with a stranger to impose her boundaries.

Because Ann travelled out of town on business about every six weeks we decided that her lessons would be during these trips. Most of her trips started early in the week and she would be home late Friday afternoon or evening. I told her that I would pack a kit of the items to be used for each lesson along with a video camera and an instruction letter she was to give the man she selected. For this trip, I told Ann that she was not to read the letter or open the kit unless the man she selected allowed her to do so. So as not to interfere with her job, Ann would extend her trip for an additional night at our expense and tell her company that an old college friend, etc. lived in the town she was visiting. The additional night would be lesson night.

About a month after her first lesson trip Ann came home and told me that she had to go to Chicago in about two weeks. I told her I would get her travel kit and the letter ready. Ann knew from her experiences on her first trip that her lesson would be based on things we used to do in the past with a few extra kinks thrown in.

As on her first trip, I told Ann that she was to find a guy on Friday night and flirt with him for a while making it clear that he could have he if he wanted her. She was to fix her hair and makeup, dress up in garter and hose, CFM heels, top and short skirt and when she had picked the guy, tell him about how she wanted whore lessons and give him the letter, let him read it and ask him if he was willing to do what the letter said. If he agreed, she was to do whatever he wanted for the rest of the night and into the middle of the next day except that she had to video the encounter and he had to use a condom whenever he was in her pussy or ass.

The letter I gave her read as follows:

"If Ann has given you this letter then things have progressed pretty far and she wants you to use her and fuck her. Ann is my wife and she has agreed that she needs to be trained to be more of a whore in the bedroom. She is yours for the night provided that you allow her to video your session and use a condom when you are in her pussy or ass. Other than that she is yours to do with as you see fit but you must at least do the things listed in this letter to her.

Ann does not like to swallow cum nor does she like cum on her face. During the course of things you must come in her mouth and make her swallow. If you come on her face leave it there for a while and then make her scoop it up with her fingers and lick her fingers clean.

There is a toy kit in Ann's luggage. In the kit is a tube of sex lube, condoms, an inflatable butt plug, an inflatable dildo, a large vibrator, a ball gag, handcuffs and assorted lengths of rope. When we did the things you are going to do with Ann she did not need to be restrained but as I want you to push her limits further than she let me the restraints are there if you need them. Because I love Ann I was reluctant to push her limits and would usually back off when she wanted to stop or slow down. You, on the other hand, have no emotional attachment to Ann and hopefully all she is to you is an attractive woman with whom you are going to engage in hot kinky sex. During the course of the night, Ann may object to certain things you are doing and she will carry on and try to talk you out of it but do not take "no" for an answer. Ann understands that she cannot say "no" except for violations of the video and condom rules or to any activity that would permanently hurt or mark her.

Ann used to be very hot in bed and I hope her training gets her back to that state. She is your slut for tonight so make good use of her. When Ann gets hot she likes the side of her neck (below her ear) licked and kissed. If she really is getting into it you can lick her ear also. Another of her erogenous zones is the pussy hair above her clit. When Ann gets close to cumming she will run her fingers through that part of her bush and she gets off on having that done to her.

OK, now for the things you are to do to Ann:

1) Lube up the butt plug and insert it into Ann's ass. Next, lube up the inflatable dildo and put it into Ann's pussy. Turn the vibrator in the butt plug to a low setting and close the valves on the inflation bulbs. Give each bulb three pumps to get things started and then let Ann get used to the size. Continue pumping and slowly increase the speed of the vibrator. Around five pumps Ann will start to whine and complain but keep on going but give her some breaks and/or let some air out as needed. The most she ever took when we did this was seven pumps in her ass and seven in her pussy. I want you to get her to ten pumps in both her ass and pussy. Keep track of the pumps, if you let any air out you may want to completely deflate that toy and then start counting from zero. Once you reach ten pumps in each toy, leave the toys inflated inside of her until she comes. If she does not come a few minutes after you reach the maximum fuck her mouth until you come and be sure she swallows.

2) Fuck her with the large vibrator and make her fuck herself with it. It will be a struggle to get it in and Ann will say it feels like you are pulling her insides out when you make an outstroke. Just keep going and restrain her if you have to. Fuck Ann to orgasm with the large vibrator and once she has come take it out and put it on a chair or other hard surface. Tell Ann to get on top of it and fuck herself to another orgasm with it. When we used this toy Ann was able to get about seven inches of it inside her. If you get her to take more that's great but not absolutely necessary.

Otherwise you can fuck Ann in any of her holes provided you use a condom when in her ass or pussy.

Remember, Ann has selected you and she is your fuck toy for this evening and tomorrow morning. You are not making love to her; you are using her and fucking her."

The guy Ann was sitting with at the bar to whom she had given the letter took a deep breath and asked if she was sure she wanted to do this. She responded by asking him if was capable of doing everything to her the letter said. He asked her again if she was sure and whether she had read the letter. Ann said that she had not read the letter and was not supposed to see unless he showed it to her. Ann again asked if the guy could do the things described in the letter and he smiled and said, "Hell, yea, I'll make sure you get everything you want and more." Now that they were both in agreement as to what was to happen between them the guy paid the check and he and Ann walked out of the bar and took the elevator up to her room. She said he took her hand as they walked down the hall to her room and politely escorted her inside.

For those of you who have not read Part 1 or forgotten the description of Ann, she is 5'2" tall and weighs 115 pounds. She has brown hair and eyes. Her breasts are a natural B cup and she has a very, very thin waist which gives her a classic hourglass figure and an ass to die for. Although I had talked her into shaving her pussy a couple of times in the past she has in recent years kept a full bush. We never had children so her pussy is still nice and tight. Ann does not have any tramp stamps or piercings.

The guy she selected, who I saw on the video she brought home, was about 6'2" and about 210 pounds. He looked like he worked out and had pretty well defined arms, chest and abs. He had black hair and was clean shaven. He was an executive for some company and he had an air of confidence about him which made him the perfect choice to administer the lesson to Ann. His name was Frank and he was divorced and unattached at the moment so he was horny as it had been a while since he had sex. For those of you into impossibly large, humongous, fire hose sized cocks, sorry, he was around six or seven inches.

Once in the room Ann said Frank hugged her firmly and kissed her on the neck. She looked up wanting him to kiss her on the lips but he said, "Sorry, baby, the first place you are going to kiss me is on my cock." I would have loved to have heard that exchange but Ann had not had a chance to turn on the video camera. Once she got the camera on Frank told her to get the toy kit I had prepared and to open it and put the items out on the bed. The look on Ann's face as she saw the items in the kit was one of apprehension as she did not need to see the letter to know what was in store for her.

Frank next told Ann to strip and she took off her blouse and skirt and laid them on top of her suitcase. Ann was not wearing a bra or panties and was left with only a garter belt, black hose and black shoes on. Frank told her to slowly turn around for him so he could see all of her. As she did he stepped up behind her and ran his hands over her body, evaluating her tits, ass and pussy. He gave her a slap on the ass and told her to go and use the bathroom because, as he put it, "She would be pretty full very soon."

When Ann returned from the bathroom Frank was already naked and he took her hand and led her over to the bed and positioned her lying on her back with her head off of one side of the bed. Frank stepped up to Ann's face put his already semi-hard cock into her mouth and said, "Time for that first kiss baby." Ann started to suck and Frank got fully hard almost immediately. He started to saw in and out of her mouth and was quickly moving into and out of her throat due to both Ann's ability to deep throat reasonably sized cocks and the position her head was in.

This is another example of the difference between my doing things to Ann and a stranger. When Ann gives me a blow job she usually controls the depth of penetration and works up to the deep throat part at her pace. With Frank, there was no warm up period. He was in her mouth, a few strokes and then into her throat.

Frank continued to fuck Ann's mouth for a few minutes and the frequency and intensity of his groans increased. Ann, meanwhile, was making the most delightful gurgling and sucking noises. Frank was right at the edge and he looked down at Ann and said, "Your husband's letter said that you do not like to swallow cum and that I should make you do it but don't worry about the swallowing part because I am going to come as deep in your throat as I can get so it will go right into your stomach." With that Frank pushed all the way down Ann's throat and started to ejaculate. When she felt the first spurt Ann stiffened and her hands grabbed at the bed covers while her back came up a bit off of the bed. Frank stayed in Ann's mouth as he softened and told her to suck his cock as he withdrew so she would get every last drop of his cum.

They rested for a few minutes and then Frank announced that it was time for the main event. I could see Ann shudder as the impact of these words hit her.

Frank positioned Ann on the bed in the doggy position, pushed her shoulders down and started to lube her ass. He put first one, then two and finally three fingers into her ass and then added more lube to the inflatable butt plug. He positioned it at her opening and said, "Push back sweetie, you need to get this inside of you."

Ann pushed back and Frank just held the butt plug in the same position. He made no effort to help Ann get it in or to push the thick part past the ring of her asshole. Ann was getting quite a workout from pushing back for so long and finally she grunted and pushed back hard and the fat part of the plug made its way past her sphincter and seated itself in her ass.

This is again another difference in how a significant other and a stranger handle the same task. When Ann and I would play with a butt plug I would let her set the pace and work with her to help get it into her comfortably. Usually she would be lying on her side with one leg drawn up. Compare that to the humiliating ass up position Frank put her in and then making her force the plug into her own ass by fucking herself back on it until it was in place.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
407 Followers