Teaching Our Daughter

Story Info
My 18-year-old daughter's first masturbation lesson.
3k words
4.34
266.9k
131

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm new here. If I'm doing something wrong or not right, please tell me. And bear with me as I'm not an English native tongue. If there are any mistakes in my story, please point them out. I will correct them ASAP.

And, to clarify, just in case someone is interested in it, there are no minors in this story! Everyone is 18 years of age or older.

______________________________

Chapter 1: My daughter's first masturbation lesson

I had not seen this coming, I have to admit. If I'd seen it, I might have been able to plan ahead my reaction, way before the following incident happened... so this time, it totally surprised me and left me there hanging without knowing exactly what to do.

The night before this happened Rick and I had a really sensual and hot time together in bed. I still even glowed the next morning - and apparently as well on the next afternoon, when our small one returned from school.

She'd gone to her room, put on some music and wasn't seen or heard for some time. I already began to wonder if she weren't hungry.

Oh boy, and how she was hungry! But she didn't crave for the food I had prepared.

By the way: my name is Elli. I'm 36 and I'm married to Rick.

Our small one - her name's Kim - had slowly begun to develop some womanly features. Hips grew, tits grew and her ass was really a fine one. I envied my daughter for her figure. And I always knew that we had a smart one, maybe too smart.

Until this day we'd never have thought that she really could be interested in sex or even act out in a lecherous way.

And this afternoon, all out of a sudden Kim now asked me:

"Can I watch you and Dad fucking, mum, please?"

I had to be very carefully that I didn't spill my soda on my shirt, so shocked I had to swallow and on the same time needed to inhale nervously, hearing her uttering her question.

"W-h--attt?"

"Please, I ... I want to learn about those things. All my mates talk about it and I don't fucking know a fucking thing about that. Some of them even talk about having already watched their parents as they'd done it. And they liked it. They like it a lot. As they say, it made them hot. And so I thought about what to do about the fact that I didn't know anything, not a single fact. And I just thought of the simplest of way of learning would be by watching you doing it. Just like you taught me knitting my shoe-ties years ago, or how to ride a bike."

"Sweetie, that's something completely different!"

"Why?"

"Um, how do I put it so that you'll understand it how I mean it? Sweetie, do you masturbate?"

"M-u-m!?"

Her shocked reaction and the terror in her voice startled me. Um, is it really that innocent as she said it? I'd just thought she only pretended to be that innocent a few minutes ago. Could it actually be that innocent?

I faced my daughter again, saw her face shining pink but the curiosity got the better of her and she held my stare.

"What, sweetie? Do you think I shouldn't ask such a personal question?"

"Um, no... that's not...! Oh mum, I feel embarrassed when you ask such questions."

"Oh, and you thought instead that I, of course, would not be embarrassed by you asking me such a question?"

"But, mum you're the adult. You know everything. I just thought....!"

"What, sweetie?"

"I thought you as my mother would teach me anything I want to know."

"Why haven't you asked me before what you wanted to know? I guess, as my question did embarrass you that you've already masturbated before. So, how is it you hadn't asked me with this? How do you know you do it right?"

"I...I...listened...to the other girls...and then I tried...to do it. I guess, I...just do what they say they do."

"So, and why do you think you need to know more right now? Why do you wanna watch your parents fuck?"

"Because...Erin said, she always gets an extra kick out of it when she looks at her parents doing it on their couch on Sunday mornings! She said, she gets hornier that way and she comes sooner and harder."

I had to swallow as I imagined our daughter watching Rick and me, fucking wild on our master king sized bed. Somehow this image got me going. I felt my juices flowing.

"Mum, what does that mean, when she said she comes?"

"Sweetie...I thought you knew! I thought you masturbated! I thought you've brought yourself to orgasm?"

"Mum, I only knew it in theory...what they taught us in sex-ed-class...but that's just theory."

Kim felt embarrassed again, she didn't look at me when she whispered this.

"So, I guess you do pleasure yourself?"

She nodded, still not looking at me.

"How? Do you rub yourself down there?"

She silently cringed but nodded with a blush getting darker by the second.

"You put a finger in?"

A head shake for "no". She still flushed more - if that was even possible. She opened her mouth and let out a deep sigh.

"And what do you do then, sweetie?"

"Nothing. I just touch myself down there."

"And you like it this way?"

"Yeah...it's really great. But I think it's always as if I miss the actual target, I don't know. I like the feeling but I still seem to want more. I don't know."

"Ok, show me how you touch yourself!"

I asked of her, somehow breathless and so buttered up I almost lost it.

"Mum?!"

"Kid?!" I imitated her.

"You want something, right? You asked me, right? Then I need you to trust me. You only get what you want when you cooperate. Do you just touch yourself down there? Or do you try to press more? Did you try to push your finger in? Have you already tried to rub fast?"

She was just looking at me, her eyes big as saucers, wondering what I meant, the question obvious in her eyes. This second, I finally got it. She had never come to an orgasm before as it seemed. I felt sorry for my little girl. She had tried to do as the others told her but hadn´t the slightest idea to use her own instincts to achieve that goal. I definitely needed to help her. I needed to show my small one how wonderful it could feel when she would actually come to an orgasm through her fingers.

I sat down and pulled her sideways over my lap to let her sit on my thighs. She was so rigid she didn't even react to my actions. She was so stiff sitting on me that I needed to loosen her up a bit. I started to stroke her head then I went to her neck and massaged her there.

"Mum? Will you show me now?"

"Yes, sweetie, I will show you how to feel good. But you have to listen to what I say, ok? You have to do what I say and when I say it, ok? Now, girl, you need to relax. Loosen up a bit. Put your arms around my shoulders."

And then I kissed her, her cheeks, above her eyes, her hair. My hands dropped to her waist as I kissed her wrists she put on my shoulders.

"Hug me!"

I felt her deep embrace. It made me happy. But I also got excited a bit. What I was about to do, was still a bit of a blur to me. Nothing got me thinking clearly here. I just wanted to make her feel good. I exhaled noticeable into her chest. Her small mounds of her juvenile breasts were vibrating under my caresses, when she felt my breath on her shirt.

"Mum?!"

"What? I haven't done anything yet! Do you wanna stop already? Changed your mind?"

"No...it's nothing!"

"Ok, then. I'll go on."

She closed her eyes and looked somehow expectantly in her posture. When I kissed her nipples through her shirt, she inhaled sharply.

"What? You like it?"

"Yes."

"Sweetie, you need to tell me when you like something. Talk to me. Otherwise I don't know if I'm doing it right. I want to please you."

"Yes, mum, I like it. In fact, I like it very much. Makes me wanting more."

"That's the reason of doing it! So, now show me, girl, what you do when you stimulate yourself."

I hugged her around her waist as she let her right hand come to her crotch and pulled her closer again. Her left arm still was around my shoulders. With which she clutched herself at me. Her hand first cupped her mound above the panties and she pressed her heel down on her pelvis. Then she circled with her hand pressed down around her clad crotch. Her breath accelerated. I saw her getting aroused as I watched her eyes getting darker, her cute mouth with trembling lips.

I pushed her panties aside a bit so she had a better access to her lust center. She smiled at me doing this.

And then I watched her - I wanted so badly to watch her, lecherously I awaited what I would get to see in my lecherous mind - rubbing herself on her pelvis, but not really pushing them in between her puffy lips. She wriggled her hips on me to have some leverage for her fingers. I pulled her head closer and whispered huskily:

"Now, try to push a finger in, sweetie!"

And then I saw what her problem was. She wasn't wet enough. She was horny but not nearly aroused enough for her pussy to be dripping wet. And this was why she had problems with pushing a finger in.

Immediately I pulled her hand up and decided in a split second to arouse my own daughter for her to get a wet pussy. So I decided to get her needy for once. So I brought her fingers to my lips, parted my lips and sucked at two of them- all the way she watched me doing it and I saw her shock in her eyes. And lust.

"Sweetie, close your eyes. Just feel me licking."

She obeyed immediately. And I sucked at them again; I let my tongue swirl around her digits, making them coated with saliva. And then I croaked:

"Now, girl, try again."

Hesitantly she held my gaze but shoved her fingers down between her legs. I felt it when she pushed them in because I felt her ass lifting and hips moving again.

"Are they in now?"

She nodded, her eyes still directed at me questioningly.

"Stop pulling them out. Just probe in there, try different directions. Do you feel anything?"

"Oh, geez, mum, that feels good!"

"See, I told you. Now...slowly pull them out again and slowly move them upwards. There's a small nub that's....!"

"Oh, my God, mum!"

"You found it!"

"This is...!" She panted, didn't finish what she wanted to say.

"Touch it really tenderly, then press down, let loose, twitch it, circle it, pinch it, rub it. Do what you like best."

"Can I...?"

"What, sweetie?"

I almost lost it when she pressed her fingers in my mouth to make them wet again. Now her juice coated them and as I smelled her on her digits, I got horny all over. I moaned out of pleasure. But then I took them and licked her juices off and put more saliva on them. This was so hot I almost exploded. I had to distract myself but that wasn't easy.

I grabbed her waist, turned her slightly, with her hips up on my lap, I grasped her hand and pushed it between her legs and pressed her fingers down to enter her wet cunt and showed her how to rub herself.

And as she then pulled up her hand, it was actually more like I masturbated her. I heard her moaning in total wantonness when she felt my hand pressing at her again. And this time I heard her panting at the sensation, I definitely lost it.

I slobbered her neck, pressed wet kisses on it, sucked in some skin, pressed her upper body at me and rubbed at her clit, masturbated her till she squirmed in my lap.

"Mum...please!?"

I got my lips on her ear, nibbled on her lobe, graced it with my tongue and croaked seductively:

"Yes, kid, what can I do to help you out?"

Kim didn't exactly know what to ask for. I grinned. She just moaned out of sexual need. She begged again:

"Mum, please, don't stop! Keep doing that!!"

I intensified the pressure and masturbated her faster.

"Oh...mum...yes, yes, yes...! Keep going! Please, keep going, keep going! Puhleeease" She screamed out of lust.

I rubbed her till she stopped writhing, as she clamped my hands between her closing legs and started to shake.

She came.

In her first orgasm.

It made me kind of proud that I was the one who gave her those pleasures.

The last waves were just wearing her down as I asked her, breathing almost as hard as she did:

"And...how was it for you, sweetie? You just came. This was your first orgasm, wasn't it? Did you like it?"

"Yes...oh, thank you so much! Yes, I so loved it. Thank you for showing me, mum"

Breathlessly she grinned at me. I hadn't pulled my fingers out yet and started to rub her paradise flower tenderly again.

"Oh my God, MUM! YES!!"

"You still want more, right, sweetie? You need to feel that again, don't you?"

I French kissed her, she shrieked when she felt the pleasure of tongue sucking for the sake of pleasure seeking.

"Oh yes, please, I...need more!" She panted like a dog in heat and started to writhe in wantonness again.

I pulled my fingers out and instantly heard a grunted protest.

"No, please, mum, go on! I want to feel that again...!"

"Shush, quiet, baby, I want to try something else. But I promise you, I'll take care of you, you will have an orgasm for sure, baby, I promise I'll let you come."

After I had kissed her with all the passion that suddenly flooded through my veins, I pushed her off me, shoving up my skirt so that my bare thighs came into view. Then I grabbed her, turned her around and told her to sit on my thigh.

She did as she was told and instantly looked astounded by the emotions this had caused, as she now felt her bare pussy pressing down on my naked skin. And what even was better was that I felt her knee at my hot crotch!

"Oh my, look at you! How wet you still are, my baby! You are really into it now, aren't you? And...you want it again right now, isn't it so, baby? You need it. And you want me to make you come again, right?"

She rocked back and forth and with that her wetness was dragged all over my naked thigh. What amount of lust this had provoked in her I couldn't see, she had closed her eyes! As it seemed she didn't take notice that she coincidentally fucked me with her knee, too.

I stopped her sliding her sopping cunt on me with my hands on her waist, started to nibble at her round nubs again before I pushed my hands deeper around her ass cheeks to push them apart. I let one finger drag along her ass crack. She inhaled with a funny sound of pure joy. And then I let two of my fingers slide into her pussy from behind, I just heard her yelping out of lust, finger-banging her almost to her next climax. She rode my hand, panted breathlessly in agony of her rising lust. And as she rode her lust higher she already had made me come with her knee. She still hadn't noticed that. I wanted her to have more than that so I stopped again, whispering to her:

"Sweetie, I want you to look at me!"

As she opened her lust-glazed eyes, I kissed her and croaked:

"I want you to hump my leg instead of my hand. Rub yourself on my thigh. Let your inner lips feel my naked skin. But don't close your eyes, I want to look in yours while you're masturbating yourself on me. I want you to look at me the very moment you come."

And as she was sliding her dripping hot cunt up and down my thigh, I got hotter for more of this kind of action.

And looking at each other, I happily saw her lust rising into unknown heights. Grinding down on my leg, the entire lust she felt totally visible in her eyes now, and she let her slopping pussy slide all over my thigh, pressed her pussy down at it and came again. She clutched herself at my shoulders, shaking and quivering till the spasms of her orgasm were over. I kissed her with eyes open.

"So, how was it this time, honey, even better as your first orgasm?"

"Um, not sure" And with a sleazy grin on her face, she coyly asked me: "Mum, you think, you can do it again? Just, to make sure!"

"You're still not satisfied? You really need more? Wow, honey, I have to say, I think I have a really, really horny daughter! But not right now, maybe another time."

"Oh, mum, this is so amazing! I love it! This all is feeling so great. Thanks. But you still didn't answer my question. May I watch you and dad going for it? I still like to see you getting hot for him and you both fucking."

"Let's see, sweetie. Not in the nearer future. Maybe, when there's the right moment."