Teaching Serena

Story Info
Coed is punished by a male professor.
2k words
4.33
82.4k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Samuels was not happy. "Do you know why you're here today?"

Serena pushed her hair back with only the arrogance that an eighteen-year-old college freshman can possess. "My professor reported me because I was not wearing panties with my skirt," she answered succinctly, then added "I accidentally flashed her and she did not like it."

The college administrator nodded thoughtfully, feeling that he was making progress. "That's right... now, I'm sure that you're aware there's a dress code at the college. Why weren't you wearing pa-- uh, underwear?"

She grinned slightly. She wanted to play this game with him. "Would you like the truth or the lie?"

"The truth, young lady."

With a touch of innocence, the student responded, "I ran out of panties this morning. Laundry night is tonight."

"So it's simply that you're behind on your laundry," Mr. Samuels responded with some relief.

"Mmm, if that is what you would like to believe."

He was becoming mad with this girl. "Excuse me? I want you to tell me the truth... I want honest answers to every question I ask. Do you understand? Now, did you flash your professor on purpose?"

Serena flashed her smile, wanting to give this answer. "Honest answers hmm? I want my professor. I purposely did not wear panties so she would see a flash of my hot wet pussy. I want to eat her out...." Almost without thinking, she opened her legs, hoping to let her questioner catch a glimpse of her bald pussy. "I did flash her on purpose."

There was a moment of silence; Mr. Samuels crossed his legs to hide his growing erection. "Was this your first time doing something like this?"

"Yes but flashing you would count as two..."

"Young lady... you're very pretty, but I'd appreciate if you would... close your legs. Are you aware that I can expel you right now?"

With that, Serena quickly closed her legs. Bowing her head a bit, she folded her hands in her lap, realizing that this was no longer a game.

"Good girl... do you know what you're acting like?" Seeing her shake her head no, Mr. Samuels continued. "A slut, Serena. When did you first start acting like a slut?"

Shocked at the brutal harshness of his words, Serena's mouth opened in shock. "A... a... slut? I... I ... never meant...."

Sternly, he said, "Serena, answer the question. Now."

Searching for words, she responded, "When I met you. I... I wanted you to notice me. I thought if I flashed a teacher I would be able to flash you and... I'm sorry."

Cruelly, he laughed at her. "I'm not buying it... I know girls like you. When did you first shave your pussy?"

Serena's mouth dropped open in shock, but after a moment she recovered. With a sly glint comes into her eye she answered, "I have always kept it that way... I love the way it looks."

"That's more like it. Serena... when was the first time you had a cock in your mouth?" He smiled cruelly and added, "I know just by looking at you you've done it."

Plainly, she answered, "The first time I had a cock in my mouth was last year."

"Tell me about it. Was it an older boy? A boy your age?"

"It was a boy my age."

Mr. Samuels leaned forward in his chair. "Tell me more... was it his idea? Or was it yours?"

A bit embarrassed, she quietly said, "It was not mine. I was very nervous... I ended up only doing it for a few moments."

"That's it? That doesn't sound like the slut that's sitting before me." Serena blushed, disliking how she was being treated, but hating the thought of making him stop. "Spread your legs for me again." She opened them a bit, then glanced at his crotch, trying to judge his arousal. "More, Serena."

She did as she was told, spreading her legs completely. Wanting to anticipate his whims, she then slid a hand to her crotch, spreading open her pussy lips.

"I see that you're wet from this."

She nodded, and was met with a painful silence. She concentrated on sitting there, trying not to shift too much in her seat despite the cool drafts whispering through the room and cooling her heated pussy. She shivered and he spoke again.

"Do you swallow cum, Serena? Or do you let boys leave it on you?"

She had been wanting to tell him something, and saw this as an opportunity. "I let boys leave it on me. But I would let you..." her voice faltered and trembled. She peeked at him, looking into his eye. But she was unable to continue, and broke his gaze.

"Serena, undo the top button of your shirt, " she was told coldly.

She looked startled and unbuttoned one, then another. She was happy that she was not wearing a bra; she had hoped he would see her like this.

"That's a very good girl... we just may keep you at the college. Do you know what I bet? I bet that a slut like you has had sex in other places, too."

A bit confused, she replied "I have an exhibitionist side... if that is what you are saying..."

He laughed at her, cruelly, and told her to kneel on the floor. Serena kneeled in front of her chair, putting her arms on the seat of the chair and lifting her butt high into the air, knowing full well that the skirt would barely cover her ass cheeks. Mr. Samuels eyed her plump little ass, noticing how round it was. She turned her head, catching him as he stared at it; she smiled a soft smile and inched up her skirt so he could see her pussy. She wanted him to take her.

His eyes glowing at the sight of her rear, he said, "We both know you're a slut, Serena... but has a boy had you there?"

"No, no one has been there... but," her voice shifted to a pleading, cooing sound, "my pussy needs your cock Mr. Samuels... please... I am begging you... let me taste your cock... let my pussy squeeze around your cock... please...."

Silence. Then, "crawl to me, Serena." She slowly turned and crawled, being sure to keep her head lowered and staring at the ground the whole time. She knew she had arrived when she saw his shoes; she simply started at them, unsure of what to do next. "Serena... do you think you deserve punishment for how you treated your professor earlier today?"

It was the last chance for her to stop this but she had been wanting this, hadn't she? Whispering, she responded with a low voice, "yes... please punish me."

She was told to lean over the desk, and she did. Then she paused, looked back at the leering man, and removed her blouse, letting it flutter to the ground; after that, she slipped her skirt off of her round hips. Finally, she resumed her position, leaning over the desk with her ass up in the air. Mr. Samuels stood behind her, and she heard his belt being undone. Her heart skipped, and she knew she was about to be fucked. But then she was unsure: she heard his belt make a strange sound, and she tensed, not knowing what was next. It was a good thing too, for suddenly the belt hit across her wonderfully plump bottom.

Smack. "Count to five, Serena."

"One." Smack. "Two." Smack, this time much harder. "Two," she grunted. The pain and pleasure mingling across her burning ass caused her lose count. Smack, and it sliced into her ass cheek, drawing a bit of blood. She moaned with pleasure, saying "Three." Smack, and she shuddered as a mini-climax ran through her blood. She reveled in the feeling and once again forgot to count.

"Keep counting young lady!" Smack!

"Four!" she yelled, almost desperately. Mr. Samuels was surprised at how much she was enjoying the pain; he brought his arm back and decided to give it his all. SMACK! "Five!" the girl whimpered. Out of the corner of her eye, she was him put the belt on the table. Though pain was evident in her voice, she asked proudly, "Is that how many strokes I am being punished with?"

She could have yelled with joy when she heard him respond, "There's just one more thing coming for you, Serena." He saw her lean forward and pull her ass cheeks apart; he laughed, saying "You are a slut."

Her heart filled with the passion of the moment and she spoke forcefully, "I am your slut, no one else's." Serena felt him then use his very erect cock to tease the opening of her pussy. She moaned, and pleaded, "Please Mr. Samuels, please stick your cock in me!"

He didn't hesitate: he pushed it hard into her, making her whole body hit the desk. She gasped as she felt him enter her, and she tried pushing back onto his cock, to force him to go deeper inside of her. He grabbed at her butt cheeks, pulling at them... he was filled with carnal desire to be as deep as possible in the hot, young thing. In response, she arched her back as she felt him grab her hard enough to bruise her creamy ass... she wanted to be hurt. He spanked her once with his right hand, then moved his hand up and grabbed her hair, hard. She screamed as he pulled her blonde locks, for the pain and shock turned her on even more. She pushed back at him, wanting his cock to feel every bit of her hot pussy. In an almost brutal anger, Mr. Samuels responded to her scream, pushing the side of her face into the desk. "Quiet, you slut!!"

Serena stifled a groan as she felt him push into her harder. She whisper-yelled, "Bite me, bite me!" Without processing her words, he leaned over and bit into her shoulder; thrusting, he then stood up and went faster, watching the bite mark redden. Serena dug her nails into the desk, then without thinking tried to pull away so she could turn her body. She wanted to be fucked face-to-face.

She was surprised that he allowed it; he pulled out of her, and she turned. He saw that her eyes were heavy with arousal. She sat and used her feet to pull the man towards her; she lowered her head and spent a moment sucking her warm juices off of his cock. He fucked her slowly at first, leaning powerfully over her body, looking her straight in the eye. She looked back, willing him to see her submission and lust while she fucked back. He sped up, his eyes eating up her young body, watching the way her young breasts moved as he fucked her. Serena could see his eyes resting on her tits. She lifted them up with her hands, trying to put them as close to his mouth as she could. With that, she moaned loudly as she began to cum. Hearing her begin to cum, he took her nipple into his mouth, biting down a bit painfully. It worked: the pain made her scream as the orgasm rose in power, ripping through her body. In response, her nails bit into his back, and she cried, "Fuck me, Mr. Samuels, fuck me," over and over.

He responded to the pain, going faster. "I'm getting..." he said, his words trailing off. He grabbed her whole breast and squeezed it hard. "You are a slut!"

Serena grabbed a fistful of his hair, looked him deep in the eye, and said 'I'm your slut." With that, his cock swelled and he grunted loudly, his body washed with pleasure as he felt her sweet, young, wet pussy take his cum.

He stood there for a moment, his eyes filled with kindness and happiness. He softly asked, "Will I need to discipline you again, Serena?"

"Oh yes," she replied without hesitation.

And with that, he patted her on the head like the bitch in heat that she was.

"Good girl," he said, knowing that things were only starting.