Teaching the Church Lady

Story Info
A robber teaches an uptight woman to enjoy herself.
6.4k words
4.5
126.3k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the little frilly gift shop around closing time. It was one of those church-lady type shops with little silver crosses for sale along with cards that had a Bible verse included in the greeting. There were tasteful pictures of Jesus and all those guys all over the place, a few churchy books, and lots of roses and pink shit. It was a place a guy married to a certain type of goody-goody would buy a gift for his wife. I had pushed my shoulder-length hair into my collar, and put on my cleanest pair of jeans and a shirt. I had to make sure I looked like any other respectable customer in his early thirties, maybe not the normal guy who'd be in there, and I knew I had when the pudgy middle-aged woman behind the counter didn't give me a second glance as I walked around the store. I was good at blending in. I had to be in my profession.

I'm a thief, normally a B and E man, but sometimes I just like the thrill of a robbery. I love to see the moment of shock and outraged fear when I slide my gun out of my pocket and let the drab little work-a-day store owner or worker bee know that I mean business. Sometimes I just take what's in the till and let them go. Other times for the jerks that deserve it —you know, the bosses who are giant dicks— I take a little more. I'm like Robin Hood, except the poor I'm sharing with is me, myself, and I. This wasn't one of those times though.

That night, I'd planned on just taking what I needed. I was hungry and needed a place to flop, out of the sleet storm that was heading in. The owner of the shop didn't look unpleasant and she probably didn't deserve a lesson. As far as I could tell, she was the only one in the store, and actually seemed a little sad if I could tell from her red eyes and her trembling lips. I kinda hated to be there, but I really needed the cash.

It took a few minutes, but I found the perfect place to hide myself as she began her end of day paperwork. Her cell rang at some point, and I heard her say, "I'm no longer his wife, Ted... I'm sorry, if he has a problem, he needs to take it to that infant he's with, not me... All right, I'll pray for him, but that's all... Now, I'm busy closing. Please don't call me again."

For a few minutes after that I heard her crying. Shit.

I hated to do it, but when I heard her come into the back room, a combination office and storage area, I stepped out from behind the boxes I hid behind.

She shrieked when she saw me, but when I drew out my gun, she got quiet enough. I said, "Do what I say, and there won't be a problem."

She began crying quietly as I directed her to kneel and put her face down on the floor, "Please, don't kill me. Just take what you need."

I pulled her hands behind her back, her fingers fluttering uselessly over her round, surprisingly tight ass as I secured the zip ties. I ran my hand over it before I went to the desk. I took my time going through it. There was almost always some petty cash in places like this. I was enjoying the sound of her tearful sniffling. To be honest, she was kind of turning me on as I looked at her ass jiggle and her gulping moans while she struggled to keep calm.

"Please, just don't take it all. I have bills to pay... I need... m-my husband... ex-husband took everything I have and... he left me for a..." Her words trailed off into a hitching sob, "Not that you care."

This woman was really getting to me with her little drama and her sadness. Maybe I'd gotten soft after my stint in prison, or maybe I was a little lonely myself, but for whatever reason, I stopped what I was doing and just looked at her. She was nothing special, not really. She wasn't unattractive, but she was past most men's sell by date, if you get what I mean. She had her carefully dyed brown hair tied back at the nape of her neck in a tight ponytail, a reasonable amount of make-up that covered some wrinkles and she had still plump, and suddenly very fuckable, lips. She wasn't exactly fat, I realized as I took a good look at her. Yeah, middle-aged spread had hit her, but I could see where her skirt had risen up that her skin was relatively smooth and her ass, under that tight skirt of hers was really was a work of art. I rubbed my dick through my jeans as I felt that first stab of desire spread from my balls up to my belly.

Did I mention that I'd spent five years doing hard time? No sex unless it was with my own hand or with my cellmate, Tiny, a huge, black dude who really knew his way around a cock and a man's asshole, who tried to be as feminine as possible for me so that I would give him my not unsubstantial cock, or let him fuck me, but still... I hadn't had sex with bona fide pussy for a very long time. Yeah, so there was that too, along with that luscious ass sticking up in the air just waiting for a good dicking. My cock surged again as I pictured her skirt rucked up around her waist, her legs spread wide, her pussy weeping and ready for my cock. I pulled my attention away from her. I ain't no rapist, but I don't see anything wrong with blackmail. If I was going to be able to do her, I'd have to make it so she wanted me to do it. I might have to give up on the money, but it would be worth it to spread that sweet ass and fuck her. Even though my game plan might have changed since I came in, I needed a way in.

Absently, I picked up her purse, a huge black, thing covered in letters on the chair beside the desk. It was heavier than I'd expected and so I dumped it out on the desk. As soon as I did, I saw a big, pink, rubber dick with a dimpled knob at the end and a tube of lube spilled out with the rest of the junk. I had my in, even if it did mean I'd sleep rough for a night or two.

"Well, well, well," I said, picking up the toy. "Lookee here."

I hunkered down by her head and smacked her cheek lightly with the dildo. She had her eyes closed. "Look at me, Lady."

She slowly opened her eyes, they were brown and so dark I couldn't tell where her pupils ended and her iris began. I slid the dildo to those fuckable lips, gently pushing it past them and then drawing it out again. I did this several times until her mouth opened just slightly. Any words she was going to say were cut off by the rubber cock as I fucked her mouth a few times with it. By then my own cock was getting hard. I needed relief and I was definitely going to get it one way or the other. As I slid the dildo into her mouth a little further I said, "I don't know many church ladies that run around with a cock in their pocket book. You said you were divorced?

Her tongue snaked out just a little, caressing the rubber head, her eyelids suddenly heavy. She nodded shakily and gave a low noise that could have meant yes, but it could have been arousal, whatever it was, it shot straight to my cock. I asked, "How long's it been since a man put some dick to you? I bet it's been ages. Am I right?"

She nodded with a jerky motion of her head and then opened her mouth and I slid the dildo further inside her cavity. She didn't pull away or act particularly outraged by what I was doing. Things were looking very promising and as I worked the rubber in and out, I'll be goddamned if I didn't want to just open my jeans and jerk off on her face right there and then. I knew I needed a little more finessing before she'd give me what I wanted without a fight, and boy, did I want it all. I could see myself fucking her in every hole she had, filling her with so much jizz that it would drip down her legs. I said, "I think we can work out a deal where you get to keep your money, and I get what I want. You wanna hear it?"

I withdrew the dildo and a thin stream of saliva stretched from the head of it back to her lips. I put it on the desk next to the bottle of lube. She kept her dark, heavy gaze on me and nodded again. I said, "Okay. Here's the deal. I get to fuck you as many times and as many ways as I want to tonight. It's gonna take a while and tomorrow, you're gonna be sore. It's been a long time since I had pussy, and I want plenty of that plus any other hole I can fuck you in and you don't call the cops when it's over. For that, I let you keep your money, and your cock hungry cunt gets satisfied. That way, you won't need to bring that toy to scratch that little itch you have for a while and you can pay your really important bills. Otherwise, I take all your money and that slick little Beemer you have out in the parking lot and neither one of us get any real satisfaction. The offer's a win, win, if you ask me. "

I waited for her to answer. I could see the church lady warring with the needy, wet slut, the good-girl warring with the rejected woman as she thought about my offer. I could see the moment I won as I leaned against the desk and ran my hand over my stiff cock that was doing its best to break out of my jeans. She nodded, punctuated by a little hitching sigh.

I paced over to her, and then leaned over her, running my lips behind her ear, nipping her on her jaw. "No, I need to hear you say it. Say, 'Please, Mr. Robber Man, I need you to fuck me any way you want. I need you to fuck me so hard that I can hardly walk tomorrow. I wanna suck your cock and drink every bit of spunk you give me. I wanna feel your cum slide down my legs when you finally let me up." I waited for a few more minutes before I moved away from her. "Say it, or I leave right after I do what I said I would do."

"Yes."

"Yes, what, Sugar Tits?" I asked as I slid my fingers over the button on my jeans, so close to the head of my cock that it twitched with the pressure. I was going to have her, even if she didn't say it just right. I just wanted to see her squirm.

"All right! Yes. I want you to have me, Mr. Robber. I need to feel you inside me. I want you to do it to me until I can hardly walk... I-I can't say the rest..."

"That's a good girl." I said. "Now, I'm going to help you stand up, then I'm going to lift that skirt of yours up around your hips and you're going to bend over that desk with your head down. Whatever I do, you have to stay bent over and not make a peep of sound, or the deal's off. Do you understand me?"

"Y-yes." She had started snivelling again, sniffing delicately while tears ran down her cheeks. I reached under her arms and snaked a hand inside the lacy, button up blouse she wore under her uniform apron. I pulled her bra up over a heavy breast and pinched her tit. "You don't sound like you mean it, Honey Lips. Aren't you looking forward to my cock in your hot cunt?"

"Y-yes," she answered with a hitch as I continued to roll her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, not hard enough to alarm her.

I helped her to kneel, and as she struggled to get one plump knee up, I stopped her. "You know, I think you're wearing too much for what I want to do to you tonight."

I reached over to the desk and grabbed one of the box knife blades that were held in a neat little black tray. With a slash, I cut the apron's strings at her neck and waist. She swallowed a fearful little noise as it slid to the floor revealing the mess I had made of her shirt when I was pulling on her tit. I slid the blade into my pocket and grabbed the lacy white cotton by the collar and ripped it open. Buttons flew and pinged off the walls and boxes in the room. The one tit hung out from under her obviously expensive bra, the nipple dark and hard. I pulled out the blade again and made short work of the straps. It fell down, revealing just how full and firm her tits still were. I finished by cutting off the shirt and then I threw the blade into a pile of boxes as I moved behind her and undid the clasp of the bra with a rough jerk. I bent over her shoulder to lift both her heavy tits into my palms. They weren't bit but they did fill my hands. I said, "I can't wait to suck these and maybe, if I feel like it, I'm going to let you hold them together so I can fuck them."

Her head fell back against me as I started to pinch her nipples. "Can you please... I'm not used to... that kind of language... it makes me feel..."

"Dirty?" I supplied, "Like I'm gonna treat you like the whore you always wanted to be?"

I kneaded her tits while I began running my tongue over her neck, stopping over her pulse point. I sucked her skin lightly into my mouth before I said, "I know just what a church lady like you wants, Sugar. Don't think this is my first time with a stick-in-her-ass-fine-Christian like you."

Almost too low for me to hear, she whispered, "Please, let's just get this over."

I nipped her ear just hard enough to make her take a gulp of breath. "Aw, Sweetheart, you're gonna hurt my feelings. Why would you say something like that? Aren't you looking forward to my cock?"

She swallowed audibly, "I'm just not good at... sensuality... sex" she whispered the last word, "F-fucking."

I hefted her breasts again and squeezed them together, loving the way they just molded in my hands. I drew them apart again and then took each nipple between my fingers and pinched them. I really didn't give a fuck if she laid there and thought of Jesus and a band of angels as long as I got my nuts. I said, "Well, you don't have to be. I'm good enough for both of us." But something told me --maybe it was that dildo she kept in her purse or the way she was responding so far-- that she was gonna enjoy what I gave her as much as I was gonna enjoy what I took. I dropped her heavy tits and they made a soft slapping noise as they fell against her stomach. She winced as I helped her up.

Once she was on her feet, I made quick work of her skirt. As it fell to the ground I was more than a little surprised by what she had on. She wore one of those old-fashioned, lacy garter belts that held up sheer, flesh-toned hose. Under that, she had on a pair of mostly lace, white panties that looked like they came straight out of Victoria's Secret. I couldn't help myself, I rubbed my rock hard cock-bulge against her. I kept it up until I felt like I was going to blow my load right there in my jeans.

I pushed her towards the desk. "Do what I told you to do, Sugar."

She did with some difficulty and lots of appealing ass jiggling, her hands being tied behind her back and all. While she situated herself, I made quick work of my clothes, making sure to fold them neatly. I always took care of my things, no matter how ratty they were. I learned that growing up poor.

Now, I'm not a great looker. I've always been on the scrawny side and I have bright red hair. My feet are too big for my body, and my face won't ever be on a magazine cover, but I have two things going for me. I have a substantial cock, not porn star huge, but I'm hung. And I think I've already mentioned my silver tongue. I can use it to make a stuck up church lady fuck me, and I can also use it to make her cream over it.

I decided as I made my way to the desk what kind of treat I was going to give myself first.

I came up behind her and said, "Spread your legs wider so I can see the gash I'm getting."

I pulled down her panties, pausing a minute to run my hands over that sweet ass, and then ripped them off of her at both of the side seams. They fluttered to the floor with the crotch up and I noticed that there was a large, creamy wet spot on them. I couldn't help but smirk, knowing that even though she acted like a church lady, her inner slut was peeking around the corner at me.

I ran a finger over the dimples above her butt cheeks, slicked it down into the top of her crack, ghosted it between her ass cheeks, down to her taint, and then slid it on the outside of her puffy, nearly hairless lips right into her neatly trimmed bush. I was gratified to see her shiver as I swirled that same finger around her clit and then slipped it into her cunt. She was tighter than I expected and already slicked up real nice.

I got on my knees, my face level with her cunt that had a dark musky odor under a sweet powdery scent. I could feel her tense as I spread her puffy lips and gave a long, satisfying lick from one end of her slit to the other. I buried my face in her cunt, working my tongue over every exposed inch of her, as I spread her wide. I pushed first one, then two fingers in, fucking them in and out of her sweet-smelling pussy a few times before I inserted a third finger. It was almost a work of art how neatly they fit into that tight slit. I got down to business then.

Every time I circled her clit with my greedy tongue, I twiddled my fingers inside her, hitting that spongy spot that seemed to make her knees weak when I did it. Pretty soon her breaths had become strangled half-swallowed moans and my lower face was covered in her pussy juices. My cock was diamond hard just from the noises she was making. I gave her one more, thorough licking and then sucked her fat clit into my mouth. I worked my tongue roughly over it sucking it hard, and then easing off with a gentle fluttering of my tongue. When her cunt muscles began pulsing around my fingers I gave her clit a sharp little nip. Juices exploded over my tongue, down my chin and onto my throat and she gave a hoarse, involuntary scream.

It was my turn then.

I stood, abruptly pulling my fingers out of her snatch. She gave a little disappointed-sounding moan, and then sighed as I positioned my cock against her dripping lips. I slid the head in a little and then pulled back. She thrashed back against me, her greedy cunt still pulsing as she came down from her orgasm. My balls were aching and I knew that I wasn't going to last long so I gripped her hips and slammed into her, bottoming out against her cervix. She panted, "Nooooo... too much... please... oh.... God!"

I started fucking her for real then, pulling almost all the way out and then slamming into her so hard that her solid thighs made the desk hit the wall with a loud thump. She was going to be bruised tomorrow but I couldn't help that. Her pussy was a bit of heaven pulsing around me. She was as tight as a closed fist and slicker than any woman I had ever had before. She thrashed her head and clawed at my stomach with her still bound hands. Her moans and little grunts turned me on so much.

In prison sex was quiet so that the guards wouldn't bust us, here I didn't want any interruptions from concerned neighbors, but fuck it was hot to hear how much she was enjoying me. When her cunt started milking my cock I lost control and shot my load against the pulsing walls of her pussy.

I collapsed on her back, my cock still busy filling her. It took a few minutes for me to recover. I kissed her on the shoulder just below a little dark freckle, the only imperfection on her back, and wondered about what she had said earlier. When I could finally talk, I said, "I don't know who told you that you weren't a good lay, but damn they were wrong. Your cunt is sweet, Sugar."

She stiffened underneath me and then I heard her give a little sniffle as I rose up off her. "Is our business concluded now?"

I should have said it was, but I needed more than one quick fuck. For some reason, I wanted her to believe just how good a lay she was. I don't know why it mattered to me, but it did.

"I don't think so, Sweetheart." I reached above her head and got the blade I had used on her clothes, "I'm gonna let your hands go now. When I do, I want you to get on your knees and clean me up."

I cut the ties and rubbed her plump wrists where the plastic had cut into them. She stood then, and turned around, her gaze on the floor. She had sweated most of her makeup off and her mascara was smeared. She looked like a woman who had been used hard and put up wet, just the way I wanted her to look. I snorted at that thought, and she shot me a glare that would have probably put a better man to shame, but it didn't work on me. I'm shameless. Instead, I shook my cock from the base and said, "I'm waiting."

She stooped in front of me and reached for her ruined underwear. I bent level with her face, and pulled her chin up. I nipped those full lips of hers before deepening the contact. I began fucking her mouth with my tongue until she pushed hers back, almost shyly against mine. I worked my fingers into her ponytail and when I had a full handful of her hair, I pulled her head back. I almost hated to, but I had more plans for her. "I don't want you to clean me up with that rag, Honey."

12