Teaching Tiffany

Story Info
Professor teaches Tiffany what he has while another watches.
2.1k words
4.14
47.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers

She was the object of many fantasies in the anthropology department. She looked like she walked off the cover of a porn movie, and her name, Tiffany, made the fantasy even better.

She had long blonde hair that she wore in pig tails, a plaid mini skirt, a button down white shirt tied above her belly button showing off the flat spans of skin begging to be kissed and licked. Her legs went up to her neck and every professor in the department wanted to see what was under that skirt.

Professor Fitch was a bit nerdy, but he was one of the favorite professors among the co-eds. They discussed whether or not he would be wild in bed or if he was shy and reserved. Tiffany often led the conversation and speculated that he was well hung and knew how to please a woman. She was bound and determined to find out.

She entered his office and closed the door behind her. He always made it a policy to not meet with females alone with the office door open. He knew it was a recipe for trouble, but he couldn't take his eyes of Tiffany. His brain no longer formed any thoughts except what he wanted to do to her.

She didn't speak. She simply walked to his desk and sat down on it, facing him. He was eye level with her firm, rounded tits and he wanted his hands and mouth on them. He swallowed hard and Tiffany saw his throat bob. She knew she had him.

Tiffany slipped her foot out of her stiletto heels, placing her foot right between his legs and began to rub it up and down. She locked eyes with him and watched for a sign that this was going to end badly. When she saw the fire in his eyes, she knew that this was going to end exactly the way she wanted it.

She pushed her skirt up. He went rock hard at the sight of her freshly shaved pussy. No panties to get in the way. One hand went between her legs and began to finger her clit. The other went to her chest as she pinched and tweaked her nipples.

"Do you just want to watch Professor Fitch, or are you going to participate?" He was barely able to whisper, "Call me Jared." His hands slid up those legs that he had longed to touch. They were silky smooth and he wanted to keep stroking them, but there was her wet pussy and her hard nipples in front of him. He untied the shirt and pulled it apart to reveal her creamy tits and perfectly erect nipples. His mouth covered one as his fingers rolled the other. She let out a moan and he worried that someone might hear them and walk in, but he couldn't tear himself away from her. She fingered herself to her first orgasm while he worked her tits. When he pulled away he saw that her tits were red where he had been playing with them. He hadn't intended to be that rough, but she didn't resist and it quite possibly made her cum.

She climbed off his desk and straddled him on the chair. She ground her wet pussy against his pants and felt the full length of his cock as she did. She was thrilled when she concluded that she was right. He was well hung and she was going to have fun with that cock. She pressed against him and whispered into his ear, "I'm going to pull your pants down and take all of that hard cock into my mouth and suck you dry" and she slid her hands down, giving a light squeeze to show she was ready.

Tiffany asked him to stand and quickly unbuckled his belt and had his pants down in a very swift move. He barely had time to breath before her mouth covered him. A loud groan escaped and he didn't care. The feel of that hot, wet mouth on his hard cock was sheer heaven. He hadn't had many lovers and none had been able to take his full length. Tiffany had taken him easily and was working the length well. He tangled his hands in her hair and pulled out the bands that held the pig tails. When he was able to grasp her fully, he began to increase the speed so that he was fucking her face. She kept the pace and increased the suction slightly so that her mouth felt as tight as a pussy. Her hands grabbed his balls and massaged him, causing him to go over the edge. He let out a loud groan as he shot his load down her throat. He wanted to prolong it, but he couldn't. She was too damn skilled. She pulled his cock from her mouth and aimed it at her tits. He shot the rest of his load there. When he was finished, he watched as she spread his cream across her tits.

It was almost enough to get him hard again, but she stood up, pulled his pants back up and fastened them again. She retied and her shirt and was headed out the door as another professor, Professor Stone, was walking in the door. She looked back at Jared and slowly licked each of her fingers, then walked out the door.

The two men watched that sweet ass walk down the hall. Professor Stone was the first to speak. "Jared, you know you can't have sex with one of your students. " Jared tried to explain what happened but he was cut off. "I won't tell anyone what happened if you let me watch if there is a next time. I have wondered what she is like, and if the smile on your face is any indication, she's damn good."

A few days went by and Jared had not seen or heard from Tiffany, but the scene in his office replayed in his mind many times. Every night he stroked himself as he thought of her body and the sight and feel of her mouth on his cock. One day he passed her in the hall and she slowed down, licked her lips slowly, and kept walking. He was instantly hard at the sight of her mouth. He thought she was just going to continue to tease him, but things changed at the end of the week. When they were alone in the hall, she walked up to him and grabbed him. "I have been wet all week wanting to be with you again. When can I cum again?" He told her to meet him in his office Friday afternoon. Most of the people were gone from the department by then so he thought they would be less likely to get caught.

Then he remembered Professor Stone and what they had discussed. Did he dare take a chance of getting caught again? How could he not when a woman as hot as Tiffany wanted him? Professor Stone wasn't that much older than him, but he was well respected in the department. He could destroy Jared's career.

Jared went to Professor Stone's office and confessed that he had set up another meeting with Tiffany, but was having second thoughts. Professor Stone reminded him that he would not say a word as long as he got to watch. He suggested that Jared set up a web cam on his computer and activate it when Tiffany came into his office. Jared was hesitant, but when he thought of Tiffany's mouth again, he agreed.

Friday afternoon came and Jared was anxious. He had his door closed in case Tiffany changed her mind. There was a knock on the door and Jared remembered to activate his web cam. Tiffany came in dressed in that same sexy outfit. He wanted to rip her clothes off right then and there.

He led her over to the desk again and had her sit on it as she had before. This time he took control and quickly removed her shirt. He stared at her tits. Alternating from side to side, he sucked one nipple, then the other, sometimes lightly taking a nipple between his teeth. This brought a sharp intake of breath from her and she begged him to keep going. She screamed as she came the first time. He hoped the building was empty.

Professor Stone stood in a room down the hall with his eyes glued to the screen. His pants were at his ankles so he could stroke his cock as he watched his colleague devour those perky tits.

Jared laid her down and removed her skirt. He was pleased to see she was shaved and wearing no panties again. Her pussy was glistening with cum and he was eager to taste her. She was on her back and he spread her legs wide. He had a perfect view of the hole he wanted to fuck and the little nub he wanted his tongue on. He probed her with his fingers first. The sight of her naked and spread eagle on his desk was so hot. He plunged several fingers into her hot hole and she ground onto them. He fucked her deep and hard with his fingers. She begged for relief, but he wanted to tease her some more. He withdrew his fingers and brought them to her mouth. She eagerly took them and sucked them as hard as she had sucked his cock. She seemed to enjoy licking her juice from his fingers.

Professor Stone began to stroke himself a little faster as he imagined what she felt like inside. How tight was she and would she clamp tight around his fingers?

Jared wanted to get into her sweet pussy and he wanted her good and wet when he did. His mouth covered her clit, his tongue swirling over it quickly. Moans came from her mouth, increasing with speed and volume as he worked that little nub that was relishing his attention. When she reached her peak, she pushed her pussy hard against his mouth and let out a very loud yell. He worked her clit as fast as he could. She felt like she would pass out from the intense pleasure, but she didn't want it to stop. He slowed his tongue to flick it across her every few seconds. Each flick sent fire through her pussy.

As she lay panting on the desk, he undid his pants and let them drop. Her pussy was at the right height for him to slide in. He pushed her legs back so that he had full access. He pushed in slowly to see how quickly she adjusted to him. He was surprised at how easily she was able to handle his length and thickness. He started slowly, but the feeling of her around him was too good. His pace increased as did his force. He couldn't get enough of her. He was fucking her fast and hard. Occasionally he would grab a nipple and give it a tug or pinch, which increased her pleasure. She came hard and her pussy got tighter and tighter around his cock. He was close to his limit and told her so. She told him to stop, which was exactly the opposite of what he wanted to do. Then she told him that she was going to swallow his cock and make him cum. He moved quickly.

Professor Stone didn't know if he'd last much longer. He wished he had said he wanted to be part of this rather than just watching.

They traded positions and Tiffany removed his pants, spreading his legs to give her easier access to his rock hard cock. He was in her mouth in one quick move. Each stroke of her mouth took the full length of his shaft. She eagerly bobbed and sucked bringing him to the brink. He shouted that he was going to come and her mouth remained in place as she swallowed his load. Not a drop spilled as she continued fucking him with her mouth. When he was fully spent, she gave his balls a slight suck and licked up and down his shaft.

Professor Stone came shortly after Jared did. Watching Tiffany's young mouth taking Jared down her throat had his imagination running wild and he was not able to hold back any longer. He took great pleasure in watching his own personal porn movie.

As she dressed, she said that next time his friend could join them instead of just watching over the web cam, and they could even fuck her ass. He never asked her how she knew. He didn't care. There was going to be a next time and he was going to be in her sweet ass. He didn't care who knew, watched or participated at this point. She was an expert fuck and he was going to get as much of her as he could as often as he could.

CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers