Teachings

Story Info
This is the transcript of an online sex session.
3.4k words
3.29
16.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki

Ha.

Remy

Yep...I suck..How the fuck do you do that! It's not cool.

Nikki

Now I KNOW you're backing down..

Nikki

Shame.

Remy

Fucker.

Nikki

:]

Remy

Dammit...I lose...

Remy

You're too hot...not cool...

Nikki

Giving up already?

Remy

Yeah..I'm done..i will not touch you at all...

Remy desperately turns his back, trying to keep his hands off

Remy But her pull is just too good...Dammit

Nikki rolls her eyes and walks off, shaking her head.

Remy

Remy,remy,remy..Why do you suck so bad?

Remy

You never told me how old you are...Nikki

Nikki

I'm 20.

Remy

Fuck!

Remy

Err I mean...Cool

Remy Tries to be cool

Remy Fails desperately

Nikki

Heh. Surprised?

Remy

Not really. You couldn't have been 16 and that good.

Remy

The hell though! You've got to teach me a little.

Nikki

You thought I was an amateur, didn't you?

Remy

I didn't expect you to be that good. Your little performance was rather...Hypnotizing

Remy

I can take it.

Nikki

Ahaha.. Don't believe that for a second.

Remy

Well. Prove me wrong then.

Nikki

No. You prove me wrong. Its your move.

Remy Puts on some...Porcelain and the Tramps

Remy Moves back and clears some room. Starts dancing...and at the chorus does a front flip to Nikki, clawing down her thighs as he pulls away

Nikki sits in a wicker chair near the corner, an amused smirk on her face as she watches him clatter about. She then grabs his wrists as his hands attack her thighs and pushes him down onto his ass

Remy

Goddammit thing are not goind good for me today

Nikki

Indeed. :P

Remy

I can't even spell right anymore!

Nikki

My fault? :P

Remy

It's your fault...You did something to my brain

Remy

Hey..how did you know...I told you that little display was too hot

Nikki

You say that like you're complaining, Remy..

Nikki

And "that little display" was just a taster.

Remy

Yep..I mean..It's got to be illegal to be that hot

Remy

Like, you could melt down powerplants with that

Remy

BOOM!

Remy

End of the world. Nuclear war.

Remy

All because you were too hot.

Nikki

Thank you. :]

Remy

And apparently that was just the fucking taster!

Remy

I don't want anymore

Remy

You win I can't take this

Nikki

Yes you do.

Remy

:P

Remy

Okay fine!

Remy

Yes I do

Remy

I do so bad

Remy

I'm just a guy! I can't take this kind of artillery!

Nikki

How bad?

Nikki

Just a guy?! Apparently, you're the best I've ever had!

Remy

Bad? Evil! Like fucking Hitler killing all those people!

Nikki

Heh, thanks. You really do have a way with words, huh.

Remy

oh yeah! That's what I was actually good at!

Remy

I forgot

Remy

:P

Nikki

Ha.

Nikki

So..

Remy

And you seriously short circuited my brain or something. Not cool. With just the little Taster too

Nikki

You're not complaining.

Remy

whispers to you "What though if I got this close to you and whispered in your ear. If I...kissed your neck and just barely nibbled your ear. While I slide my hand down, cusping your breast..."

Nikki

And you didn't need to whisper. :P

Remy

You know you like it

Remy

;)

Nikki

Got me there. :P And that would actually turn me on. Next?

Remy

I'm more of a quiet guy really.

Nikki

Meaning?

Remy

whispers to you "I'll breathe softly into your ear, saying, "Please, please...Don't take..take it..easy on me...Just make it..make it harder..to breathe..."

Remy Kisses her neck from behind. Holding her close and unclasping her bra

Nikki purrs softly, looking down at her bra as it loosens. She then turns around to face him, looking deep into his eyes as a hand raises to his cheek, caressing the skin lightly.

Remy Heart racing, looking at this goddess of a woman, he steps closer to her, feeling the warmth in both of their chests. Softly at first, with just a little bit of uncertainty, he kisses her, her blood red lips delicate yet firm, like a strawberry fresly picked.

Nikki

Heh, learning already.

Nikki wraps her free arm around his mid-back, pulling him to her as she takes a few steps backwards, heading to the wall behind. Her lips press a little more firmly against his, a hint of tongue sweeping over his mouth before it returns to its lair. She smiles, her hand moving to his neck, stroking it

Remy He pulls back, turning his head away. Thoughts racing though his mind, he can feel the pulse of his blood running through his veins. Should he? It hadn't been long ago that he had just had his heart broken. Will he let her in? Can he?

Remy Pushing close to her body, the decision has been made. Forcefully now, he kisses her, taking her head in his hands and biting sweetly on her neck. He breathes deeply, taking in the scent of her perfumen then tastes the sweetness of her tounge.

Nikki whimpered softly as a hand fell to his chest. She could feel his heart churning inside him as she kissed him back. Her tongue slowly teased his own, flicking against it repeatedly as her free hand moved to his ass, rubbing it gently. She wondered why he'd turned away, but refused to enquire.

Remy His past sorrows fading away, he chooses now to indulge in this. He'll revel in it, and together they'll swim in a sea of lust. He holds her close, one hand moving down to her heart shaped ass, taking it tightly in his grasp, the other up through her shirt to feel the heat of her breast.

Nikki slowly broke away from his lips, her heavy eyelids opening as her chest rose and fell with each breath she took. Her eyes found his and a soft smile broke over her lips. Her hips gently swayed into his, repeatedly, dancing against him. She said nothing, the look in her eyes speaking volumes.

Remy Her eyes deep yet sparkling, he was mesmerised. Her smile sweet yet sorrowful, he was hypnotized. Her body glowing yet elegant, his lust was intensified. The wanting growing in him, he longed for her body. The animal in him taking over, ferociously he grabs her, his hands moving erratically over her body, trying to desperately to take it all in. Here and there he bites and scratches, licks and tastes. Pure animal lust, he takes the whole of her breast in his mouth, clawing at her thighs as he arches back.

Nikki backed away, the smile replaced by a smirk as she leaned forward and whispered into his ear. "Down, boy." She whispered. She then pushed him out the way and started walking across the room, heading back to the wicker chair.

Remy Shakes his head in confusion. Grrr.... He must have her. He wants more. Leaping to the chair he drinks her kiss. That sweet toungue, the way it

suck, the way it circles, the way it moves..He must have it.

Nikki blinked a few times as she was leapt on, but she quickly came to her senses and kissed him fervishly, her hands moved to his shoulders and rubbed them lightly before he pushed him off her, sending him to the floor. "You can't get enough, can you?" She said, the smirk still apparent on her lips.

Remy Knowing pure well what she was doing, he was surprised that it worked on him! What the hell has she done? Taking over his mind his body, nothing else existed in that moment. All he wanted, all he needed, was her. Nicola the succubus, Aphrodite reborn. Ripping off of his shirt, he dances closer..

Nikki stood up and walked away again, knowing he'd follow her. How could he not? She knew he was under her spell. She'd seen it in his eyes, that

wanton need for her. It electrified her body, knowing the effect she was having on him. She wondered how far she would take him, sure he'd go for anything.

Remy God no....RS Fucking D...does she have to fucking test him that much? Good. It means he's worthy. His next move was easy now. As much as his

body screamed against it, he still had a bit of Remy in his mind. Laughing as she walks off, he smirks at her and stands up. He takes a step to her, then turns away and goes to the minibar, pouring himself a nice glass of cider.

Remy A nice little dance, the game has begun.

Nikki turned around, an eyebrow quirked. So he had some self-control after all. She mused to herself. Was he worth it? It was clear he wasn't going down without a fight, but he would go down, eventually, she knew that much. She walked over to the mini-bar, leaving a fair distance between them.

Nikki poured herself a rum and coke and watched him over the top of her glass. The previous fire in her eyes had dimmed lightly, but was oh so apparent as she fixed her gaze on him. She said nothing.

Remy He knew she was looking. He knew what she was thinking. The game is his. Thread the needle and stay frosty. Oh, so simple to write in words, but excruciating in action. Close the distance, then take her hard. How can he do it? Can he even do it in the first place?

Remy Downs his glass. Then smiles at her. He floats over to the jacuzzi, letting her just a small glipmse of his nice ass as he slides in.

Nikki took a sip of her drink and put the glass down. She was scrutinizing his every move, questioning his motives, questioning her own motives. Dare she say he'd got into her head? No, he hadn't. But he was definitely trying. The facade stayed as he walked away. Her air of coldness was still upheld.

Nikki didn't even bother looking at his ass when it was so obviously put on display for her to ogle. She stared bluntly into the back of his head at all times, analyzing him.

Remy The damn woman. She was good. How the fuck does he respond? How can he not break? So difficult... A challenge then. He sinks in, his chiseled body now soaked and his hair sopping. He shakes it off, the curls of an Adonis. He stays in the pool. His resolv stirred, but stil not shaken by the woman

Nikki walked away from the minibar and in the opposite direction to his position. She disappeared into a side room, coming back out in a tight, body hugging black swimsuit. Her curves were accentuated perfectly in this suit and she drifted over with an air of casual confidence to the jacuzzi.

Nikki entered the jacuzzi and sat down, the waves rippling around her as she eyed him carefully. The space between them was enough to keep her own resolve in tact.

Remy She followed. She wanted him, he wanted her. They both knew it. Why then did they need to test each other? But no, this must be done....FUUUCCCKK!!! Trying desperately not to break, he almost fails.

Remy His body now literally shaking, trying to hold it all in, he ignores her and starts to stroke his cock, looking at the view of the stars.

Nikki lifted her leg up and the smirk intensified as she came into contact with his inner thigh. She stroked there for a moment or two and then lifted it right up out of the water. The elegant leg was shrouded in moisture from the water that fell off the surface and she purred once more..

Nikki watched his vibrating body, knowing that he was close to snapping. God, how she wanted him to take her right now. She wanted it so badly.

Remy Her body shimmering, it was time. He thrusts himself forward onto her, biting forcefully on her neck as he ferociously tears her skimpy suit off. Finding the face of her feminine lust, he pushes his crotch against hers, present, but not entering. At this he pulls the base of her hair,

Remy arching forward and breathing into her ear, "I want your cunt"

Nikki didn't know why she did this. She had everything she needed right there, and yet... She pushed him away with force, sending him back to his previous position. Her body was on fire from all of his touch. She needed him, craved him. She was so close to receiving what she needed so badly.. and yet, she pushed him away. What had she done? Why had she done it?

Remy The damn woman... Wow... The resolve of her ego...Must she win so badly? But fuck it. What to do? Did she really expect him to hold back after that? This could not be stopped. He looks at her amusedly for a moment, smirkingly he said, ""And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin. Remember her love?" He breaks, and with the force of a thousand hurricanes he pulses into her. Like the searing pain of a heated knives, his lust burned more than the flames of the sun. His body moves of it's own accord, his mind, his resolve, his spirit broke. He attacks her like a tiger, ravaging the goddess of a body.

Nikki groaned out loud as he entered her. She'd made one mistake already. She couldn't afford to make another. She needed him so much. He was her life supply. How could she possibly push him away? She couldn't bear to be without him now. He was everything. She was nothing. She gave in. He had won.

Remy Their spirits gone, their egos dissolved, their resolves broken, all that was left was their pool of lust. Together their bodies twisted and turned, more complex than a writhing lair of snakes. Soon it was nothing more than a blur, a sexual entity of one.

Nikki clinged to him, trying to absorb him into her skin. She wanted to get as close to him as possible. Her lips clamped onto his and stayed there as her legs moved around his ass, pushing him in further to her silt and locking him in. She was complete.

Remy They pulsed like a star, lust personified in their acts. There was neither blinking or breathing in this act, simply pure sex. Nothing else mattered, nothing else existed.

Nikki wriggled around the jacuzzi, and then turned around, trapping him between her body and the jacuzzi wall. There was nothing left. Nothing but them, and the actions which were about to happen. She jarred her hips forward and sent him straight up to the opening of her cervix, plunging him deep.

Remy He goes in deep, feeling the inside of her squeeze tightly on his phallus. Pulsing, throbbing, her cunt tries desperately to crush the strength of his cock, as his cock tries to diffuse her pussy. Their bodies ram against each other in a violent act almost like a fight. But even here their game

Remy is still continuing, they are still dancing. And right there, at their most glorious moment together, right when she wants him most, he pulls out, eats out her throat, and jumps out of the jacuzzi drying off.

Nikki frowns with distaste as she opened her eyes. Had she made a mistake again? She replayed the last moments in her head, looking for that one moment when things may have changed. Finding none, she comes to the realisation that he was playing with her again. She stood up, and whirled around.

"You bastard!" came the shrill cry from her ample lips. How could he have done this? Why did she let herself get sucked in like this? So many questions..

Remy Chuckles. "My turn luv. We needed to be on dry land." He grabs her to him, as she turned away. His cock was now in between the crack of her heart shaped ass, again teasing, not entering. From there he grasps her cunt, roughly, exploringly, playing with her woman. With the other hand he holds her breasts, almost destroying them with his ferocity. He bites her neck, and kisses her from behind...tasting those sweet lips that he so longed for once more. Oh and that tongue! How he loved that tongue! He enjoyed it and reveled in it! The way it twists and turns, sucks and swallows, he wanted her tongue more than anything else.

Nikki groaned once more as he held her in his grasp. Her ego was telling her to walk away, but her body was over-ruling it, responding to him in ways she couldn't imagine. How could she leave this? He was giving her everything she sorely desired. Attention was being paid to every part of her body. She couldn't deny it. She couldn't deny him. He was setting her on fire all over again and she couldn't get enough. She was his, in every way possible. Her hands lolled idly at her sides, unsure of what to do for once in her life.

Remy Feeling her dillemna, he kisses her gently. Picking up her supple body, he carries her into the room, positioning her carefully on the bed. He props her legs up precisely, and kneels on the bed as he inches closer. With his hands he carresses her thighs, massages her breasts. His face moving closer to her pussy, he looks at her eyes and smiles. Such a sweet scent. He craved her, craved it. And at the first lick, that first taste, oh! How he loved it! In that moment he lived for it. Pulling the lips of her cunt to the side, his tongue enters.

Nikki whimpered softly as his gentle tongue played within her. God, that felt so good. Her hands gripped the bedsheets as she held on for her life. Her eyes stared at his tongue as it entered her, and then closed over as she let out a deep breath. She was in heaven, pure, unadulterated heaven. She begged silently at him to not end this, not now. The whole evening was a rollercoaster of emotions, and with the crescendo building up, she never wanted it to end, not like this.

Remy Pulling the lips of her cunt to the side, his tongue enters, and his fingers follow. Tounging her clit, he sweeps across it slowly, then lashes repeatedly in rapid succession. His left fingers enter from beneath, delicately exploring her hole. And then aha! Found it. Eureka. The little acorn inside. Like a little prize inside of a children's meal. He loved that little thing. At first it was a single finger, just circling it gently. Then two, firing at it rapidly. Then the third enters, and it became a dizzying movement of human anatomy, his tongue moving rhythmically to the sucessive dance of his fingers.

Nikki moaned out as her cunt was attacked by him, she was filled with the most delightful pleasure as he worked on her. Her hips rose and fell in time with her gasping breaths as she whispered his name softly. She never knew such sweet desire like this before. Her glistening body was awashed with heat. Her heart was racing in her chest. She fought back her orgasm as best as she could, trying so hard to prolong this feeling of undiluted euphoria.

Remy Trained and tested in this, he knew when to pull back. Orgasm edging. You gotta love it. Letting her breath a little, he slides up her body, kissing here and there along the way. Keeping one hand on her pussy, the other glides to caress her breasts. Gently twisting her supple nipples, he lifts up her boob and licks the bottom of it. Moving upwards, his tongue licks her nipple, circles it, then kisses...right before he bites! As his hands move, he looks her in the eye

and kisses her, whispering softly in her ear... "I'm gonna make you cum, and orgasm, and squirt again and again and again until you can't any longer. Until your body shakes and quivers. I'll tell you to shush, because I want to hear you scream. I told you already, I'll be the best you've ever had. You'll never find anyone like me Nikki"

Nikki shudders at his words, staring straight into his eyes, wondering where he's going to start. She then leans over to his ear, and whispers back to him..

"I'm sorry, but I don't fuck liars. Goodnight. :]"