Team Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy_Faux
Guy_Faux
60 Followers

The cum shot straight down her throat. The only taste Amber got of it was when his head was on the way out. His cum was rich and thick. Amber felt disappointed having missed out on his wad being shot right into her mouth, but she was certain she'd have another chance.

Jeremy played his best game ever that day. Amber had tied her top back together, but it quickly split again. Rather than pretend she cared she just bounced around as usual, content to let her tits distract the other team to a total defeat. The game ended seventy-four to six. Somehow though the other team didn't quite feel like they'd lost. Hell, they'd been treated to the peep show of a lifetime.

"The next game is our last," Jeremy called out, "So I think it's time our dear mommy just gives it all up. No panties. No top. No skirt. No shoes."

"I can't go out naked," Amber complained.

"Sure you can. We'll just paint you head to toe the team colors, and everyone will assume you've got clothes on."

The team was obviously in approval. Amber shook her head and sighed. Finally she yanked off her top and tossed it. Next went her skirt and finally the bits of string that she mockingly called panties. She stood there naked before the team and just grinned. "Well no use making you boys wait, right?"

Amber followed the guys into the showers. There was a roar from the team as Jeremy dragged his mother over to his usual spot in the corner. Right there in front of everyone he pressed his mother against a wall, pulled up on one of her thighs, and held his fat cock up towards her cunt.

"Do it," a boy cried out.

"Fuck, I want a turn," another yelled.

Amber's face contorted as she cried out. The pain of taking such a massive dick was nearly too much.

"It's too much for her! You're a monster, man!"

"Come on guys," Jeremy called out, "Help my mom out!"

With that Jeremy pulled out and watched as his buddies lifted his mom up into the air. One boy supported her head. A couple others kept her arms and waist. Others took her legs, pulling them up and wide apart. It felt to Amber as if she were floating on a sea of fingers. Jeremy stepped up between his mother's parted legs. As he began to slide his dick back in more hands moved in. Amber could feel the boys massaging the skin around her pussy as Jeremy slowly slid in. Indeed their was a sense of relief, but it was still hurt like hell.

Jeremy pulled out again and let the fingers go to work. There were at least five fingers penetrating Amber, wriggling around in as deep as they could go. Amber was in tears. She begged for more. She needed to be able to accept her son's monster dick. Eager to please, the boys gave her just that. Jeremy grinned as he witness the woman's cunt stretch from nearly a dozen thick fingers entering her. Amber cried a bit, but then she began to buck against the hands and squeal.

"I'm ready," she yelled, "Please Jeremy, fuck me now!"

Again Jeremy was between her legs. The hands moved away, granting him access to something no son should have. Even after so many fingers had been in her at once the fit was still tight. Amber groaned and moaned as more and more of seemingly endless dick moved in. Within seconds it was done. All of Jeremy's cock was in her. She smiled and laughed, feeling far happier than she should. None of the guys could stop cheering.

Eager hands moved for her exposed breasts. Others began squeezing into her ass. Amber had squealed loudly as every bit of her body was stimulated, but soon she was silent as the boy holding her head turned it to the side so that another boy could squeeze his dick between her lips. Although the boy was well hung he was nothing compared to Jeremy. This she could handle.

But of course through all of this Amber was focused on the massive dick within her cunt. Jeremy was pumping quickly, cursing loudly as his dick built up a slimy friction. The force almost caused the group to topple, but the team held their ground. They began to buck Amber back against him. Amber groaned into the cock, accidentally biting it a bit. The boy didn't seem to mind, as he chose that exact second to spray his cum in her mouth. At last, Amber thought to herself, a real taste of cum.

That fleeting thought was washed away by the endless stream of cum flowing from her son's cock into her body. Amber had never felt so warm. It was like the mother load. She could see boys massaging Jeremy's tennis ball sized nuts, forcing every last drop of cum. Suddenly Amber's body felt tingly. She began shaking and squealing as she experienced the first orgasm of her life. It was a wonderful thing; something she wanted to experience a billion times more.

Once the event was over Amber was just happy to be in front of a shower. She got a towel and held it between her legs, not wanting too much semen to escape.

"Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant," Jeremy asked.

Smirking a bit, Amber looked up to him and said, "You're going to be a great big brother."

Game Eleven:

Amber had no shame about being naked. The boys had dipped their hands into cans of blue and yellow body paints, and gone to work covering every inch of her. It was just like Jeremy had said. No one could even tell that she was naked unless they were up close. This was a good thing since Jeremy's father had come out for his first game. Amber almost resented having him there. This was her thing with her son. This was their time.

In the end Jeremy's team finished just two points ahead. They'd head off to college champions. Mr. Peterson met his wife and son outside of the locker room. He looked over his wife and stumbled back. "You... You're... You're..."

"I'm not naked," Amber giggled, "I have on paint."

And with that at the age of fifty-two Mr. Peterson, who had always been a good if not unaffectionate husband, suffered a stroke.

One Year Later:

With her son being just three months old, Amber was already plump with her third child... Well of course it was her second by birth, and it antagonized Jeremy to no ends that his wife still called him "son", but Amber just loved to screw around with him like that.

Guy_Faux
Guy_Faux
60 Followers
12