Team Shower Show

Story Info
A fan stops by the team's showers after a game.
1.9k words
4
82k
18
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game was close. But in the last inning, the home team hit a grand slam and won.

The visiting team, the Tigers, filed back into the locker room. They were a good looking bunch.

Back in the stands, Kelly, watched as the team went in under the stands. She made her way through the crowd. She was a knockout. Long wavy blonde hair, green eyes, a PERFECT body, very fit with perky breasts. She wore a tight TIGERS T-shirt and cut-off shorts.

She made her way through the underground tunnels of the stadium carefully avoiding the security guards. She finally found the door to the locker room and snuck in.

She could hear the team's voices coming from the back of the room. She tiptoed through the locker rows, until she was just one aisle away from the team.

She opened up a locker and slowly climbed up to peak down from over the lockers.

Her eyes opened wide as she watched nine hot guys strip. Brad, the team captain took his shirt off to reveal a ripped body. His chest stretched out tight from shoulder to shoulder, his abs, perfect ridges, narrowing down into his pants. As he unzipped his pants, Kelly turned to see Mark, a tan guy, with dark brown hair and a toned body. He sat on the bench and slid off his jock strap, revealing a large cock and balls. HIs pubic hair wrapped around his package and lightly trailed up to his belly button.

Kelly couldn't take it anymore. She stepped down and slowly took her top off. She slid her bra off and began to slowly rub her breasts and pinch her hardening nipples. She couldn't resist another peak, so she lookes around the lockers to see Jimmy's butt in her face. He turned to his locker revealing another perfect specimen of manhood. He slammed his locker shut and Kelly quickly hid as he walked down to the shower room.

Kelly quickly slid off the rest of her clothes and began rubbing between her legs. Soon the voices had all stopped. She could hear the water running in the shower. She started to walk towards the shower when she heard a voice that sent her heart down into her loins.

"Hey."

She slowly turned around to see Billy, standing there, naked. She couldn't believe it. He just stood there jiggling his dick and balls with one hand.

"How'd you get in here?"

"I, uh," she had no reply. "I'm a big fan."

"Oh yeah?"

Billy's dick started to harden and slowly throb upwards. His jiggling turned into a steady strokiing as he looked her up and down.

She was perfect. A slim tight waste, large perky breasts, with hard dark nipples, a small patch of hair between her legs.

She began to rub her clit as he jerked off in front of her. For a moment, they were lost in the moment.

"hey, you should come meet the rest of the team."

He walks right past her, brushing his hand across her body. She slowly turned around and followed him.

Billy entered the large communal shower. Brad was rubbing soap across his tight abs. Jimmy was rinsing shampoo out of his hair. Jake was slowly washing his dick and balls. Marl was running a bar of soap around his nipples. His cock was already semi-erect.


Billy walked in. "Hey guys, look what I found, looks like this trip wasn't a total waste"

Everyone looks up as Kelly steps into the middle of the room.

"She's a big fan"

"Oh fuck" Jake utters.

"Hells yeah" Brad announces. The men all start to walk towards her.

"Wait" she said, holding her hand up. "First I want us to watch each other get off"

The guys all look at each other. They step back under the showers and start to jerk off.

Kelly walked around, one hand messaging her breast the other inside her pussy. She walked up to each guy as they stroked their hard-ons, soaking wet.

She stopped and turned around.

"You guys are so far apart. I thought you were a team"

"Hey what do you want from us, we're not fags"

"I want you all on this side, side by side."

The team all looks at Brad. He shrugs. Jake, Billy, Jimmy, Mark, and the others all walked over beside him and faced her, making their cocks dance for her.

Kelly got down on the floor and fingered her pussy intensely.

"yeah, yeah, oh yeah, rub your bodies for me...yeah, pich those nipples." The guys began to run their hands up and down their abs. They all had six packs, some hairier than others. They rubbed their chests and nipples as Kelly came right there. She screamed and wailed as she convulsed right there on the shower floor.

"Oh fuck!" Kevin, a slightly hairy guy on the end, threw his head back and bit his lip. He stopped stroking but kept his hand tightly wrapped around his throbbing dick as he came,shooting streams of semen onto the wet floor.

"Haha" "Good one" "Nice shot" The team all joked.

"Okay, other side".

Kelly took Kevin by the hand and walked him over behind her.

"Now you get to watch."

Kelly walked up to Brad. She kissed him passionately darting her tongue into his mouth. He kissed her back, pressing his wet hard dick against her smooth stomach. She grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands and pressed their bodies together. Then she dropped down on her knees.

"Yeah, suck it, come on, suck it hard, yeah, baby..."

He slapped his dick against her cheek a few times. She opened her mouth and slowly took in his cock. She slowly bobbed her head up and down over his hard shaft. Brad slowly rocked his pelvis forward into her mouth. "Ahhh". Brad put one hand on her head quiding her face to his wet pubic hair. She slid her hands up and down his body caressing his pece, pinching his nipples, and sliding down the ridges of his rock hard abs.

Then she did something nobody expected. She took Brad's hand and guided it to Jimmy's dick beside him. Jimmy quickly removed his hands from his dick. Brad didn't care, he kept his eyes closed.

"Just go with it man" Kelly kept her hand over Brad's as they jerked off Jimmy.

Jimmy turned to Mark and Billy, "This is unbelievable!"

Kelly slides her mouth off of Brad's dick.

"Jimmy, return the favor, I thought you guys were a team. Don't leave each other hanging!"

Kelly signals to the others. Jimmy reaches over with his right hand and grabs Mark's cock. Mark grabs Billy's and Billy grabs Jake's. They start to jerk each other off as Kelly moves down the row. As she sucks each guy, she runs her hands up and down their bodies.

Finally, she made it to Bart, the last guys at the end of the row.

"Oh shit"

Bart's knees buckled. Kelly sucked him harder as he fucked her face. "Ahhh Yeaah..." His head flew back as he came inside Kelly's mouth. Streams of semen leaked out the corners of her mouth as she continued to suck. Bart's body continued to convulse as she continued to suck on his cock.

"Off you go,", she said. He went over and sat next to Kevin watching the sex show in front of them.

Brad suddenly broke formation and grabbed Kelly by the waist.

"Now we call the shots" he said. He pushed her head down and drove his hard dick into her pussy. Kelly reached down to the floor to keep from falling over, when Jake and Billy walked up to her. She grabbed on to them and began to suck one then the other.

Billy looked over at Jake, "Yo, yo double it up, double it up."

Billy and Jake smiled. They puched their pelvises next to each other. They each reached over and grabbed on to Kelly's hand on the other's ass cheek. The two dicks kept bumping into each other right in front of Kelly's face. She opened her mouth wide and they both guided their dicks in. They only managed to stick the large heads of their cocks in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around them as the two cock heads rubbed up against each other. Jake and Billy both moaned as they each rubbed their abs and chests.

Brad stepped back stroking his dick. Jimmy sat down against the wall under the running water.

"Come here". He looked at her with a smile, his cock standing straight up. She walked over and sat down on his hard rod, her back to him. As he slowly pumped into her, Billy, Jake, and Brad all walked up to her, their hard cocks in her face. She sucked them, two at a time as her hands explored their toned bodies. Jimmy grabbed her supple breasts as they bounced and pinched her nipples gently. By this time, Bart and Kevin were hard again and they walked over to the rest of the group, stroking their cocks.

"all right guys, look out.", Jimmy said. The team all stepped back as he spun around on his wet ass and slid across the floor laying on his back.

Kelly continued bouncing up and down on his hard cock. Jimmy started fucking her harder wih wreckless abandon "Yeah, yeah, yeah, OOoohh!"

Jimmy came deep inside her pussy, but drops of semen slid down his shaft and onto his hairy balls.

"Over here" Kevin said as he stepped up to Kelly's face. He pumped his cock in her face and shot a gooey load onto her cheek and into her hair. "Ahhhh" Kelly squeeled and giggled then started screaming as her own orgasm approached.

As she screamed in pleasure, Jake pumped his own load right into her open mouth. "Yeah, swallow it!" "Mmmm" Kelly swallowed and opened her mouth to show him. Jake got down on one knee and kissed her deeply. As he went to get up she grabbed him and licked and kissed his chest, nipples, and abs as he got back to his feet and walked away.

Billy and Brad were next. They jerked off fast and hard. "Uh, uh, uh" "Yeah, I'm cumming!"

They both shot powerful loads that criss crossed across Kelly's face and landed in the other's pubes. Several drops also landed on Jimmy's face and chest which was right underneath them.

Brad laughed "Oh shit" Kelly quickly licked at their wet pubes until all the cum was gone. Brad and Billy both stepped back as Bart walked up to her, his dick in her face. She took him in and stroked him as she sucked the head of his cock. He reached down and fondled her nipples as she sucked. She took his cock out of her mouth and began to jerk it eagerly. Bart put his hands on his waist and looked down at the cum covered face by his cock. With a scream, he shot load after load, in her hair, on her cheek, in her mouth, on her tits, and down onto Jimmy's chest.

As Bart stepped back, Kelly got off Jimmy and proceeded to lick at his lean muscular body. He hard nipples brushed against his body as she licked all the cum she had missed from his body.

When he was all cleaned up she got up and walked over to the doorway. She looked back at the muscled studs with their enlarged limp dicks. They all admired her perky breasts and wet mound.

"Now that's what I call teamwork." She skipped away. The guys all turned to each other.

"That was surreal." "Fucking awesome" "Did anyone catch her name?"