Team Spirit Ch. 01

Story Info
Cheerleader distracts opposing team's star player.
1.4k words
4
131.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pretty much agreed what had to be done, and not wanting to appear snobbish, or like some kind of primadonna, I went along with the plan. I was a freshman cheerleader, and the youngest on the squad at eighteen, and I didn't want to make waves.

We were in a difficult situation, one that called for a little creative strategy. There was no way our school was going to beat our city rival with Jason playing. He's like the best college player in the nation, averaging over thirty points a game, big and strong and way better than anyone on our team. Heather our senior co-captain, came up with the idea a week before the big game. Simply put, one of us would seduce Jason the night before the game, give him the kind of workout he wouldn't soon forget and make him too wasted to play well.

Instead of straws, we drew pom-pom streamers to decide which one of us would have the honor of laying down her body, as it were, for the good of the team. Guess who drew the short streamer?

I'm not a prude or anything, but also I had never had sex with a guy before, so I felt excited and insecure and anxious, all at the same time. I'm not bragging, but I never had any trouble getting looks from the boys, even though i'm kinda tall at five feet eight inches and my boobs , which are really firm and perky , are certainly not the biggest. But I do have a nice supple body and a pretty heart shaped face and long blonde hair. Heather and the other cheerleaders had no doubt I was the girl for the job. It was agreed that I should not wear my tiny cheerleading outfit, as that would be a dead giveaway, what with the school name on the sweater and all. Heather suggested I wear one of my prep school outfits with the plaid, pleated skirt, white blouse and red red blazer, and the black patent leather shoes, with white ankle socks. No guy could resist the sight of me in that outfit and Jason would be no exception.

I found him just where we figured he would be that Friday afternoon, at the Public Library studying for finals. He was a straight "A" student on top of being a big star, but the second I sat down at the table opposite him, and started shifting in my chair and crossing and uncrossing my ankles, I could tell he had things other than basketball or books on his mind.

He was kind of cute, really, with short trimmed hair and a real deep dark brown complexion. The fact that he was black didn't bother me except that I was sort of curious about what he looked like naked...... I'd heard stories from some of the girls about penis size and blacks and wondered if it was true.

I must have thrown his concentration off because suddenly decided to get up and leave. Just as he passed by my table, I stood and pretended to accidentally bump into him. "Excuse me," he quickly said, holding my arm to support me as I hobbled around like my ankle was twisted. "Are you okay?"

I told him I thought I sprained my ankle and he eyed my shapely legs again, then offered to carry my stuff. "You from around here?" he asked as we walked outside.

"I live nearby. I walked here, but I don't think I'm going to be able to walk back."

Like a gentleman, he offered to take me home in his car, a red Camaro. The whole time we drove, I noticed him stealing glimpses at my legs and thighs. When we got to my place, which was an off-campus apartment , I pretended that my ankle was so bad I couldn't walk. Laughing, he volunteered to carry me up the steps.

"I feel like a bride," I giggled, as he easily hoisted me up.

I offered him a drink when we got inside and we both sat on the sofa, all cozy, and he said "If you feel like a bride, then this must be our honeymoon."

I just laughed and he leaned forward smelling all crisp and musky, his big left hand caressing my smooth white thigh. "Mind if I kiss you?" he asked.

I nodded shyly, expecting a polite kiss, but he planted his thick lips right over my mouth and stuck his wet tongue practically down my throat. "Mind if I touch you here?" he asked, running his hands under my blouse and sqeezing my tits. When his fingers tweaked my pointy nipples, chills of pleasure ran up my body.

"Mind if I touch your panties?" he asked, and we both laughed because it was getting to be a joke, him asking for permission and my coyly nodding in agreement. But instead of his reaching under my skirt, he unzipped his jeans and fished out this huge black cock. Then took my hand and wrapped it around his hot flesh, and like majic it started to stiffin and grow even bigger. I gasped in amazement, it was so thick and long and shiny black. He offered it to me by lunging his hips forward and saying, with a broad smile, "Mind?" and then lowering my head onto his cock so that I had to stretch my mouth open really wide just to get it past that salty, leaky head. I coughed a couple of times, it was so big, and i licked and sucked it while holding onto the trobbing trunk with both my hands. More and more of his cock slid into my mouth and I tightened my lip around the veiny black shaft and began to bob my head up and down while pumping with both hands.

"Yeah that's it, suck that fuckin' cock!" he said, obviously enjoying it. "Got something for you!" he grunted and his cock seemed to expand in my mouth until suddenly my tongue was flooded with hot white liquid. He blasted spurts of sticky cum into the back of my mouth and I couldn't do anything but swallow as fast as possible. His greasy load slid down my throat and just kept pouring out. I counted maybe two dozen spasms before he finally popped it out of my mouth. Wrapping his hand around his dick he fisted out a few more drops that landed on my chin. Almost instantly, his cock grew hard again.

"I need to taste that little pussy of yours," he said, and told me to stand up and take off my skirt, which I did. "Sit on my lap, baby."

"But should I take off my shoes?"

"Leave them on. You look cute that way."

I sat on his lap, propping my feet up on his strong thighs, while he kissed my neck and face. With both hands, he dug into my cotton panties and ripped a gaping hole that fully exposed my clean, juicy pussy.

"Oh man, that looks so nice," he said fingering my little berry of a clit. I moaned and leaned back against his chest. I felt so hot and desperate, I knew the only thing that would satisfy me was having his big cock crammed up my pussy.

The head of his rock-hard dick looked like the size of an apple and i cringed when he poked my tiny pussy-hole, stretching the warm flesh to the max.

" My God! It's , like, enormous!" I gasped.

"You white girls sure have the tighest pussies," he laughed, grunting and swirling his bone into my tender snatch, but being very gentle about it. He managed to fit just the tip past my juicy little hole, then he withdrew. He repeated the motion again and again, using his hips to shimmy his cock in at different angles until finally the fat head of his penis burst past my tight hole. I felt like I was being split in two.

Thank God he paused to catch his breath. I just moaned and looked down at my crotch and saw the entire length of his gristly, pulsating shaft eagerly poised to slam up into my tender pussy.

"Hey!" he suddenly said. "What's your name?" "A-Anna," I whimpered, shifting on his lap, trying to ease the pressure from the massively wedged cock.

"Anna? Cute, real cute. I'm gonna fuck you good Anna. Okay?"

"Mmmmm, uh huh, okay."