Team Trip: A Cheerleader Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

Vicki was still highly aroused, and she had two more orgasms as we scrubbed, kissed, and fondled her. Her labia were red and swollen and protruded well beyond her pubic hair. Her clitoris came out whenever we touched anywhere near it. The look of intense arousal on her face told the entire story. I had never seen that look before, but I knew it would be impossible for her to conceal it.

I was amazed by the complete absence of embarrassment everyone displayed. Naked and partially-dressed men and women wandered from room to room, getting dressed, using the sinks and toilets, and getting cleaned up. Other than the nearly constant kissing and fondling, it felt like the relaxed atmosphere in our locker room after a hard practice.

Before the men got dressed, we helped the women into their clothes, gently kissing each area of skin before we covered it. Before the five of us got dressed, each woman kissed us and then kissed the heads of our penises. All of us were red and sore, too, but the kissing still felt wonderful. And this was certainly NOTHING like what usually happens in our locker room! We watched the women put on their makeup, and then we packed our stuff up and we left our rooms. The air in the hallway smelled strange and I realized it was because it didn't smell like sex!

The other four cheerleaders were waiting for us at the motel desk. They had disgusted looks on their faces as they watched us walk slowly toward them. We had to practically carry Mary. She could barely stand on her trembling legs, and it hurt too much for her to walk by herself. Vicki was only slightly better, and she leaned against me as she walked. I could feel her breast rubbing me, and I got hard.

I overheard Mary whispering to Vicki. "Sandra's got a lot of nerve, acting so snooty and proper! Remember how she partied with the basketball team? With Cora and Latoya?"

We all looked as if we hadn't gotten any sleep, and Mary and Vicki were obviously in pain as they carefully and slowly took tiny little steps. They also had puffy, smug looks on their faces. The other four had probably heard much of the action, even though their room was down the hall from ours. Vicki and Mary ignored the other women and socialized with the five of us while we waited. I sat down in a chair in the lobby, and Vicki sat on my lap. My sore penis was uncomfortable as it got hard beneath her thighs. "Yummy! Your lap is all lumpy!" She giggled and then kissed me.

"I heard what Mary said to you. Why are the others so pissed off?"

"I've heard that most parties like that end up as gang-rapes. The girls often get forced to do stuff they don't want to. That's what happened with the B-ball team and the three of them. They're just jealous because we obviously had an incredibly good time. Even if we can't walk!" Vicki blushed. "I've never, ever had so many orgasms! One after the other!" She whispered as she kissed my ear. She kissed me on the lips for about a minute. "I'm so sore it hurts to move, but I'm still turned on! I probably won't ever get a chance to party like that ever again, but God, it was wonderful!" The distinctive aroma of wetness from her pussy tickled my nose. I inhaled through my nose as deeply as I could.

When I finally stopped kissing Vicki, I looked around and realized the rain had finally stopped and the sun was out. I kissed Vicki again. "Good morning, sunshine!" I whispered. Her reply was to press her breasts firmly against me as our tongues made love. When we finally broke apart, she stared into my eyes with a loving look I'll never be able to forget. The scent of her arousal was stronger. I had to struggle to keep from tearing her clothing off. We kissed again, and she wiggled her legs so that my erection pressed through our clothing and rubbed firmly against her pussy.

The bus arrived right on time, and an assistant coach drove us back to the other motel where we joined the rest of the team for breakfast. We were the last to arrive, and we sat down in three booths: The four snooty cheerleaders were in one; Vicki, Mike, and I in another; and Mary, Moose, Bill, and T.C. in the last. I sat next to Vicki, and I slipped my hand around her and rubbed her right breast as we ate. She grinned and kissed me. Throughout the meal she gently rubbed my painfully sore erection through my pants. Mike kissed Vicki, then he winked at me, letting me know that he would stay out of my way if I wanted to monopolize her.

In spite of the bright sunshine, the seven of us slept all the way back. I managed to share a seat with Vicki, and we fell asleep wrapped around each other in the casual, intimate way that only lovers can ever achieve. I was rubbing her breasts through her top, and I could feel her hand gently squeezing my penis as we fell asleep in a loving kiss. Five hours later the bus stopped, people woke us up, and we unpacked everything.

Coach ignored the passionate kisses Vicki and Mary gave the five of us. He also ignored the dagger-looks the other cheerleaders threw at the seven of us. He ignored the obvious, large, dark, damp stains in the crotches of both Mary's and Vicki's shorts. He ignored the heady smell of pussy juice that followed both women as they left the bus. Finally he ignored the painful way Mary and Vicki walked as they carefully carried their bags away. He probably realized that the less he actually knew, the better.

Our baseball team didn't do so well the next two years, and I never got to repeat that exciting trip. Vicki and I dated and we made love several times, but she was a Senior. We eventually broke it off since we knew she would graduate two years ahead of me. She also dated Moose. Although she never said so, I could sense that she preferred his huge organ to mine. I lost track of her after she graduated, but she's still a wonderfully vivid memory.

In spite of finally losing Vicki, and in spite of the fact that my penis wasn't as big as Moose's, that trip helped make me comfortable as a man. The women I dated after Vicki always commented on my sexual confidence and the easy, relaxed manner I exhibited around members of the opposite sex. Women could apparently sense that I had been completely relaxed while I was intimate with at least one woman, and even virgins were attracted to me. They usually guessed - incorrectly - that I had grown up with a couple of sisters! Apparently most women are attracted to men with some sexual experience.

Coach called me into his office at the end of my disappointing senior-year season. He shook my hand and wished me well in the future. Then he looked directly into my face and said, "If youda put half the effort into your pitching that you put into screwing those cheerleaders two years ago, you coulda made it to the bigs. Damned waste o' talent!"

As I walked out of the locker room for the last time, I didn't know if he had been correct about my wasted professional baseball opportunities, but I did know one thing. That baseball trip changed my life in so many ways. To this day I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night when I hear rain on the window, and I become rock-hard. I swear I can remember the way Mary and Vicki smelled and tasted and felt. I can again hear their cries of passion and I remember how their vaginas squeezed my penis as they climaxed. I can even recall the feelings of wet heat spreading throughout my body as I ejaculated inside them.

My wife can't figure out why rainy nights get me so aroused and I'm not about to tell her - at least not yet! Neither of us is ready to share stories of our other lovers, but perhaps we will some day. I usually make love to her all night long when it rains, and she's so tired and sore the next day she can barely walk. I watch her painful and careful steps, and I can recall every ejaculation, every squeeze of her vagina, every tremor of her body. I can recall every scream and moan she made during our nightlong lovemaking. And the look of love in her eyes as she prepares breakfast is so much like Vicki's that my heart melts.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers