Teardrop Tonya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else, Todd?" Tonya asked.

The beer and the honest casual talk was starting to make me feel more relaxed.

"The kids on the block think you killed your last husband," I told her with a smirk.

Tonya raised her nicely waxed eyebrows. Then, she said, "Well, I guess that one ain't far from true."

I thought I hadn't heard her right. Tonya may have admitted to murder right in front of me. It made me nervous, but at the same time intrigued me.

"So... you did... kill him?"

Tonya stared at me coldly as she took a draw from her cigarette. "Harry was old. He had heart problems. One night we were having sex and it was too much for him. He killed over underneath me. Kinda weird having someone die inside you."

I wasn't sure what to say back to her.

"So you can tell 'em that one's true I guess, Todd," she said, shooting me an almost wicked smile.

I wasn't sure if learning this about her was supposed to repulse me that an old man died while fucking her, or turn me on because she fucked a man to death. Either way, my cock was filling with blood and pressing against my swimming trunks. I couldn't let her see it, so I decided to keep her talking.

"Okay," I began, "what about Carrie Ann Lewis?" Truthfully, I was curious about the woman Tonya supposedly beat.

I could see an evil smile wanting to form on Tonya's face as she blew out a plume of smoke and stared into my nervous eyes.

"What about her?" She prompted.

I cleared my throat and said, "Did you really go to jail for beating her up?"

Tonya finished her beer and began reaching for another one. "Two years for assault with a deadly weapon. 'Let out early. Apparently a four inch heel isn't something you should use to hit someone with."

I gave a short laugh. "Why? What did she do?"

" 'Called me a silicone stuffed slut right to my face," Tonya said with a look of disgust. "So I taught the jealous little bitch a lesson. Stupid mistake, but it did feel good."

I thought for a moment, before saying, "She was jealous because you had implants?"

Tonya gave me a long look. I saw one corner of her mouth turn to a smirk. I watched as she took one of her breasts in her hand, pulled it up, and squeezed it through her thin grey shirt.

"There ain't no silicone in these girls, hun. They're all natural, home grown, and preservative free, sweetie. "

All I could do was gawk as she played with her tit. My cock was pumping hard, and was already as straight and stiff as could be. I could definitely make out a nipple through the thin fabric of her shirt. Tonya let her breast fall from her hand hand and she gave a little laugh. She again aimed those dark eyes towards mine.

"These were a gift from Mama," she said. "Old woman might not have been good for nothing else 'cept passing on her fat rack to me. Helped out a lot when I used to bartend."

I stared at the cleavage where her large tits pressed together, and before I knew what I was saying, I blurted out, "They do look amazing. "

Tonya smiled and replied, "Honey, you ain't seen amazing yet. Remember that line about gold digging? You think that comes from talking sweet and giving guys the missionary position twice a week?"

I was stunned, not sure what to say or what I even should say. My heart fluttered ice cold in my chest. Tonya leaned close. I could smell her cherry scent and the beer on her breath. I also noticed she made no attempt to shield my view from the wobbling beauties in her shirt.

"Any man been with me? They don't wont nothing else, hun," Tonya purred.

She leaned back, still studying me. I did my best to hide the throbbing boner in my shorts with my arms crossed in my lap. Tonya knew it was there, though. She put it there, and it was something that she loved to do.

After a moment, Tonya said, "I'm betting you don't see a lot of tail, do you Todd?"

"W-well, no not really, " I stammered. I felt cornered then, never sure what to say or how to act. Part of me felt like I should have left a long time ago, but she had me hooked. Tonya knew how to read me like a book and play me like a flute.

Tonya smiled, running her tongue across her teeth. "How old are ya?"

"Twenty three," I answered, nervous as hell.

Tonya nodded, not taking her eyes from mine. Then, with another devious smile, she asked me, "Do you wanna have some real fun, Todd?"

The hairs on my neck stood up. There was no playing dumb now. My mouth opened to speak but nothing came out. My legs felt weak, but what was in between them was pulsing strong. I felt my skin flush when I saw Tonya put out her cigarette in the ashtray and stand. She grabbed the arms of my chair and slid it to the side and out from the table. She went to a kneeling position before me. My mind was reeling as she reached over and untied my trunks and split the Velcro with a swift rip.

I looked towards the street frantically. We were right on Tonya's front porch, and she was jerking my trunks out from under me and down to my ankles. The neighborhood was calm, but my dick was far from it as it flopped free and stood stiff and nodding in front of Tonya's face. The sexy smile that Tonya gave me was enthralling, licking her top lip and inching her face close to my member so that I could feel her hot breath on the head.

One of her hands slid up my damp shirt to my flat stomach, while the other clamped around the base of my cock and squeezed hard. My dick turned red just before I saw Tonya stick out her tongue and run it up the tender shaft from her clenched fist to the bulbous head. When she reached the top, her dark eyes flashed as they met mine, before her mouth opened wide and took the meat into her mouth.

I squirmed slightly as her wet mouth slid down my shaft, and as I exhaled my jaw quivered. I wasn't sure where I should put my hands, almost terrified to touch this woman, so I gripped the arms of the chair where they met the seat. As her warm mouth wet my dick, my eyes scanned the street nervously for signs of people. There were no cars, no pedestrians at the moment at all. I then let my gaze wander over Tonya's colorful tattooed arms.

Tonya's head bobbed up and down slowly at first, making my cock slick with her spit. Then my hips bucked as her head dove down again, the flat of her tongue working hard over the tender flesh on the bottom of my dick. I could already feel the sting of an orgasm forming inside, and I had only been in her mouth for half a minute. Tonya worked her head a bit faster with a steady pace, her incredible tongue dancing under my rod with grace.

Again my eyes scanned the road and the yards of the neighborhood, afraid that anyone might see us on Tonya's porch. I watched as her lips slid up my shaft to my swollen red tip, her tongue then beating on the sensitive head gently. She fixed her lustful gaze on me again, relaxing her fist and taking my dick with two fingers. Tonya dove back down, and I felt my dick pushing against her tonsils at the back of her mouth.

I already wanted to scream, glancing nervously to the road again, when I felt Tonya's jaw droop and her throat relax. Her head pressed further until my cock slipped into her moist throat and her nose and forehead pressed into my stomach. I lost my bearing and my hands shot up to grab a wad of Tonya's wavy black hair and tried to pull her up. She moaned into my dick and bobbed further, swallowing all that she could of my hard shaft. My feet scuffed the porch erratically and my vision blurred as I felt my head about to burst in her throat.

With a sudden movement, Tonya slid her head all the way off my dick just before I could come. A tumult of emotion swept over me then, as I felt disappointed and tricked that I didn't come, but also felt relieved and relaxed finally. A long, thick string of spit drooped from the head of my dick to Tonya's wet lips. She gave a wicked little laugh at me, reveling in my discomfort. My saliva covered cocked twitched and nodded, standing naked for any to see.

But as I looked, I again saw no one around at all. Unless someone was watching from a window I couldn't see, we remained undiscovered for the moment. Tonya scooted a bit closer, with strings of saliva still hanging from her lips. She took her hand from my stomach and slid it under my thigh to grope my bare ass. With her other hand, she took the spit from her lips in her palm and rubbed it back on my dick.

Tonya played with me like that for several minutes. Smiling that evil smile, she would jerk my lubricated cock until I was about to explode and stop. Then she would blow on my engorged tip and barely lick at it with the tip of her tongue. Tonya would then start to beat my dick again, and my eyes darted from the street to her tattooed arm and the muscles beneath the artwork dancing as she worked. I would catch glimpses of her breasts wagging in her shirt. The sight was enough to make me explode, but I was in Tonya's control.

Then, I felt her hand grip my ass cheek, her thumb wandering into my crack. Tonya opened her mouth again and stuck my cock back inside. I felt her thumb exploring the ring of my asshole as she lapped her tongue over my rod in her warm mouth. She pressed further and her thumb popped into my ass and slid in up to her knuckle. I again grabbed her by the hair of the head and pulled feeling the burn in my dick once more.

Tonya slid up to my head again and her dark eyes flicked to mine. I could almost see the smile in her eyes when she dove down on my shaft. I was scanning the street again when I felt my swollen head push down into her throat again. Tonya's thumb jiggled inside me, brushing my prostate as she simultaneously squeezed my cheek. My knees locked when I felt her tongue slide between her bottom lip and my skin and touched my scrotum. With her face pressed hard into my stomach and my cock buried in her throat, Tonya's tongue lapped at my sack greedily.

I was done. Tonya knew it and slid back up my pulsing rod about halfway just before I gushed into her. My hands clawed in her black hair as my hips bucked into her head. She did her best to keep me in her mouth as I came, my dick firing burst after burst at the back of her throat. I looked down as I did, to find Tonya staring back at me, her lips glued around my cock. I felt a sensation in her mouth that made me jump more in the chair, her thumb jamming further into me. I realized she was licking at the tip of my surging head as I came. The sensitive skin seemed as though it received an electric shock with each lick. My mouth opened once and let out a loud yelp.

When I had emptied my throbbing dick into Tonya's mouth, I relaxed back into the chair, immediately looking out to the road and the houses around us. No one was around, no cars were on the street. I jumped when Tonya slid her mouth all the way down my shaft again and sucked hard. I watched her work her mouth off my cock, leaving no trace of my cum behind. When my head eased from her lips, I saw Tonya purse her lips and let the seed drip from them and back onto my shiny meat. The cum ran down my throbbing member to my scrotum and between my thighs.

My mind couldn't process it. What the hell was she doing? Tonya flashed me a sloppy smile before greedily retrieving my warm treat again, licking the cum first from my dick, then dropping down and taking my sack in her mouth and cleaning it. When she was finished there, she stooped to lick the milky trickle from between my balls and my thigh. I saw the movement of her throat when she swallowed as she came up and smirked at me.

Tonya stood, and wiped her mouth before retrieving her pack of cigarettes from the little table, almost as though she had just completed any normal task. With my dick laying over limp, I became suddenly aware that my trunks were around my ankles. I quickly pulled them back to my waist, glancing nervously at the street, terrified that someone might have seen. There still was no sign of anyone that might have spotted us.

I stood up, awkwardly adjusting my swimming trunks and my tank top. My dick was hot and sticky between my thighs. I looked at Tonya, who had lit a cigarette and was watching me with an amused expression. I started to say something, but couldn't think of anything that would sound sensible to say to her. I scratched the back of my head nervously, not sure what to do.

Tonya wiped the corner of her mouth with a finger, her mesmerizing eyes watching me. She took a long draw of her cigarette, let out a huge smoke cloud, and gave me another evil smirk.

"Thanks for helping me, Todd," Tonya said. She then simply stood waiting.

"Uh... no-no problem, Miss, uh... Tonya," I managed to say.

Feeling more than a bit uncomfortable, I turned and walked awkwardly off her porch and out into her yard. The whole thing seemed like a dream to me, as though it happened in a flash or didn't happen at all. But my empty pulsating cock was a remnant of the blow job that Tonya had just given me.

I was halfway across the yard when I heard Tonya call out to me.

"Hey Todd!"

I turned back to face her, almost startled by her voice.

"Yes?"

Tonya stared across the street to Mark's house and appeared to be thinking for a moment.

"I think I'm gonna take you up on your offer to swim in a little while," She said. "Maybe when the sun goes down a bit."

I felt my skin flush and found myself both excited and nervous at the same time. All I could say was, "Y-yeah, sure! C'mon by."

12