Tears in China Ch. 01

Story Info
A forced fantasy becomes true.
1.3k words
3.85
85.4k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers

It was a cold day in the Bend, Shanghai, but Alice was not cold. She was warmly laying awake in a bed wrapped up by the man that had just raped her. The sheets were still wet with their sweat and between her legs still oozed with a pink mixture of her virgin blood and his potent semen.

Yet as she spooned with him she wondered why she felt safe, so safe that she did not resist when she felt him stir in his sleep and grow hard again. She repositioned herself instinctively to the man she now belonged to so he can enter her sex again.

She had met her rapist, Tyler, only that afternoon. Her fiancee asked her to pick Tyler up from the airport and take him to his home in Shanghai. Her boyfriend was back in hometown in America to visit his relatives but his old friend and business associate was coming to China for the first time, he told her. He would not let Tyler to stay at a hotel and opened his home to him.

Although it was luxurious, Alice did not often stay a her fiancee's home. She is a simple girl from a small village from Hunan that studied English translation. She had a small apartment of her own that she shared with her parents. When she wanted to get away she would stay at his place and had her own room there. She and her fiancee, Todd, met when she started her first job. She was his translator when he came to China on one of his many business meetings. They were both instantly attracted to each other and shared details of their personal lives. They had been together 6 months when Todd officially transferred to China, proposed to her, and bought his home in Shanghai. Now together for a full year now she had another man's tongue licking the inside of her mouth as his penis thrust in and out of her. She had only brief kisses with her fiancee in the past but now another man's saliva and semen where pouring into her body like it was his personal sink.

Alice's thoughts came back to her as she felt that feeling boil again in her stomach. The man who raped her was going to give her another orgasm. She couldn't fight the other ones he gave her as he raped her the first time only hours ago and she couldn't stop this one either. She knew when he shoots his sperm into her fertile womb that her orgasm would peak, just as it did earlier with him. She stopped thinking of how much of a slut she was and just let go to enjoy the feeling of being taken and fertilized by her rapist. She may never have this feeling again, it was her one secret fantasy.

It was this fantasy that led to the current state of events. Alice drifted to sleep exhausted from her latest orgasm thinking of what Tyler said to her right before he raped her, "Yes, Todd has told me many things about you, but he was worried about one thing. Do you really fantasize about being raped?"

It was a simple question that knocked the wind out of Alice when she heard it. Yes, it was her fantasy. She confessed to her fiancee about it before he moved to Shanghai hoping that he would do that to her, yet he did not. He always acted like a gentleman to her, but he was willing to chat with her on the phone or online to fulfill her fantasy.

"Do you ever feel like you are followed when you come back from work?" Todd would ask her.

"No not really."

"I bet there is someone that would follow you home if you dress more revealing."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"How revealing?"

"Well, maybe you wear a shorter skirt, about 15 cm above your knee."

"Ha, that is so short!"

"Yes, men could not resist following you home."

"He just follow me home and then leave?"

"No, he would also follow you inside. Maybe you are coming back to my place to stay and you are there all alone."

"Oh my god."

"You would not even notice he followed you in the building as you find your keys to the door. By the time you open the door he has grabbed you, covered your mouth and pushed you inside. Would you be scared?"

"Yes, I would be so afraid."

"Would you try to scream?"

"Yes, I would try but he is covering my mouth, and your building has those thick walls, can't hear anything."

"Before you know you feel something sharp to your neck. He said, 'If you want to stay alive then you won't try to scream again.'"

"I would shut up!"

"You better, it is a sharp knife. It easily cuts through the top of your shirt."

"Did he cut me at all?"

"Yes there is a little blood, but he does not notice because he is dragging you by the hair to the bedroom. He turns on the light and throws you onto the bed. What is he doing now?"

"He is stripping off his clothes."

"What are you doing?"

"I am in shock, a little blood is on my neck from the small cut. I am trying to cover my breasts."

"But you can't take your eyes off of him when you see his dick."

"It is so big and hard."

"That is the dick that will pierce you and make you his woman."

"Yes but he is just standing there looking at me."

"He is stroking his dick, savoring the catch of his prey, but the second you look away he is on you again. He is sucking on your neck and moves down to your breasts."

"No, no, he is too strong, I can't get him off of me."

"His hand is ripping your panties off."

"Are you prepared to be raped."

"I don't know, I am scared."

"His dick is pushing into you."

"Oh god!"

"Why are you holding him so tight?"

"I am scared."

"Maybe you are glad he is raping you, that by being raped you do not feel like a slut that you really are."

"Maybe."

"Maybe that is why your pussy is so wet, he pushed it easily into you, tearing your virginity."

"I heard it is best not to struggle when being raped."

"I think you don't want to struggle because you want him deeper inside you. So just give up while you moan out the 'no' and 'stop'? This man stole your virginity and made you his woman. How do you feel about him?"

"He is so powerful and has total control over me. I am afraid of him."

"Yet you are moaning when he thrusts into you and you accept as he uses his tongue to kiss you."

"Yes, but he did make me his woman."

"He raped you because he has to have you. He wants to make a baby in you."

"It is the fertile time of my month too."

"What would you do if you got pregnant from being raped?"

"What do you mean?"

"Would you get an abortion?"

"Of course not, it is not the baby's fault."

"So you would have your rapists baby, what else would you give him?"

"I don't know."

"Don't play dumb, you are having this man's baby. He wanted you so bad he raped you. You really admire his guts for just taking you."

"Yes, I do. He would not only possess my body and fill my womb with his child, but he would own my heart."

"What about me?"

"I still love you but this man, you could not protect me from this man. He made me his woman, he deserves my love. I would love you but after he raped me, I would be in love with him."

StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers