Tease

Story Info
Short story from female perspective.
1.7k words
4.05
33.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a sexy-dance filled evening in the pub, I know you've been watching me all night, I slip over and whisper in your ear that I want you to come back to my place.

When we get back you think you're going to jump directly in to my pants, but I've decided that I'm going to be mean to you. You can sit down and wait.

I make you sit on the bed so you can watch me take off my panties from underneath my miniskirt, then bend over to pour us both a drink.

I ask you to choose some music I can dance to, you put on Nine Inch Nails: The Perfect Drug.

I gesture for you to sit back down on the bed, once you are seated I begin to peel off my top, skirt and bra, I'm standing in front of you wearing heels and nothing else.

I begin to dance, loving the way your eyes run all over my body, imagining how much you would like to touch every inch of me. I make you watch for a few songs-worth, all the time bending over, wriggling my hips, sucking my fingers before running them down my body, parting my shaven lips and slipping them one at a time in to myself. I pull them out, slick with my juices. I walk over to you, push your hands away when you try to touch me, I make you lick and suck my fingers clean.

Now I pull you up from the bed and make you stand at the foot of it instead, so you can watch me lay down and writhe about turning myself on even more, sliding my fingers in and out and sucking my own juice from them, pulling on my nipples until the are so hard, using the heels to elevate my pelvis so you get a better view.

I can see you are straining at the leash now, I can see through your trousers that your cock is rock hard, it has obviously taken all your self-discipline (and a few stern looks from me) to stop you advancing. I toy with the idea of making to wait even longer, or maybe tying your hands behind your back so I can tease you even more... but you have already walked over and lifted me off the bed. You growl that you can't take it any more, your breath is coming out in rapid, shallow gasps and I know you want me right now. I tease you by pulling away only to have you pull me to your chest in a crushing embrace and you kiss me hard. The thought of your strong arms holding me in place whilst I'm being fucked helplessly enters my head and I can't stop myself giving in. You throw me down on the bed and rip your own clothes off, pin my shoulders down and bite my neck and collar bone knowing that it hurts me. It appears your going to take your revenge.

You work your way down to my breasts, biting just hard enough on my nipples to make me yelp in pain, you find you way to my left nipple piercing and wrap your tongue around it. You appear to have stopped your frantic assault for a moment to pay a little extra attention here, you have caught in between your teeth rotating the bar slowly. I moan with pleasure loving the way the cool metal twists beneath my skin.

The noise appears to make you realise you have slowed down and you abruptly cut off my moan with a sharp nip.

I can feel the heat from your cock just resting between my thighs, feeling it pulse every time you hear me make a noise. My juices have run downwards over part of your cock and between my ass cheeks. You lean back and roughly pull my legs wide apart, you just stare for a moment at the juice running down and soaking the sheets beneath me. You let go of one of my legs and run your fingers between my soaking wet cheeks, looking up you realise I'm not used to this kind of attention from my shocked expression. I see you grin evilly at the thought of my discomfort, seeing my expression only makes your grin widen. I sit up to object only to be pushed back hard, you push me over on to my stomach and grab a tie from the bedpost and secure my hands behind my back. Now I'm face-down on the bed and can't see what you are doing. You have stopped and I'm lying there tense, waiting for something to happen... waiting to feel some pain or pleasure.

You bring your hand down on my ass so hard I hear the high-pitched crack of flesh meeting flesh before I feel the pain of it, now it feels like the skin on my ass has been cut open its that painful; little rivers of searing fire run in lines across my right cheek.

"Now your not going to try to stop me doing anything again are you?"

I shake my head, whining softly. "Good."

I feel you pull my legs apart again, you slide your fingers between my tensed cheeks and move them up and down across my anus, when I don't un-tense you move down to my pussy to slide one finger inside, then another. Jesus your hands are big, two fingers fill me, you wriggle them about to loosen me up and use your thumb to tease my clit. Hearing my moan you take your other hand and start sliding it between my cheeks again, I am less tense now and it feels kind of nice when you are rubbing my clit at the same time. I can feel myself building up to a climax, I start to push back against your fingers a little as my moans increase. You quickly thrust one of your fingers inside my ass, cutting off my orgasm completely with a stab of pain. I bring my head up with a sharp intake of breath as I try to stifle a squeal. "You bastard!"

Your only reply is a chuckle as you pull your fingers from my pussy to shove my head back down in to the bed to stop me looking round.

I can still feel a pulsing ache around my anus where your finger remains, you slide your other fingers back inside me and begin to work them, when I relax again you start to move your finger slowly in and out of my ass. It feels weird but it sort-of increases the pleasure from my pussy and clit. I begin to build up to an orgasm again but try not to show it so you don't stop, unfortunately I cant stop myself moaning faster and you quickly pull your hands away. I'm left panting and growling with frustration which intensifies when you laugh softly behind me. "I thought you liked teasing...." I shoot you a backwards glance filled with anger, as you see my face your smile fades to be replaced with a cold hard stare. I realise I have provoked you a moment to late. I feel your hands grab me and flip me over on to my back again, you grab my hair and pull me up in to a sitting position, I can now see you are kneeling in front of me with your solid cock pointing up at my face. Your face is clouded with anger and you push my head down hard over your cock, forcing it in to my mouth. You begin pumping my head up and down whilst thrusting upwards every time you push my head down. I only get a second to breathe before my throat is stuffed full of cock and pre-cum again, you get faster and faster then groan as you pull my head back with my hair so I'm looking up at you. Seeing me breathing hard to fill my lungs with air again makes you smile and you toss me backwards again. You are on me just as my back hits the bed, I try to move my arms but the bonds are holding fast.

"Now I think you can have what you really want" before I have a second to blink you have thrust your cock up in to my pussy hard, you begin pumping in to me relentlessly, it hurts and you know it. You have clamped your hand over my mouth to stop me making noise but you can still hear the whines of pain I'm making in my throat. These only seem to spur you on to move faster and fuck me harder. With every thrust I can feel your swollen head hit my nerves and I'm getting divine waves of pleasure and pain. You stop inside me and stay poised over me for a second or two, I tense waiting for another hard thrust. You smirk at me before pulling me up on to your lap as you move in to a kneeling position, wrapping my legs around you. You grasp my waist either side and move me up and down on your cock, my weight and your thrusting pushes your cock even deeper inside me, I feel like I'm being split in two. As I'm trying to stifle any noises you move one hand from my waist and grab my ass cheek using it to push down harder, then you push against my anus again and I can't stop myself from whimpering. You bring your finger up and make me suck it before pushing it slowly in to my ass as I move up and down on your cock. You pull it back out quickly and start to move me up and down more urgently on your cock burying yourself as deep inside me as you can. I hear you groan as I feel your hot cum spurt up inside me and get forced out of my pussy with every other thrust you make. I feel it run down my thighs as you finish thrusting and become still, breathing hard.