Tease and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worzel
worzel
30 Followers

Beaten Lady Tate could not look any lower.

Alice unclipped her and led her back to the house. Alison picked up the tray and carried it back to the kitchens, she put the tray on he side and watched as Alice took off Lady Tate's helmet and removed her gag. As she stood dripping with sweat Alice got her a drink of water. Alice held the glass to her mouth and she drank the glass. After she had recovered A little Alice was undoing the suit.

"Forgive me girls! I had no idea that something so simple could be so dangerous!"

"Consider yourself forgiven! I like being a slave, your slave. It's just the fact you obviously have never put yourself in the position before and now you know just how dangerous it can be!

"I shall make us a dinner to remember!" said Lady Tate.

"The best!" She said to a surprised Alice and Alison.

A little pasta, a little caviar, and a little champagne!

"Well thank you Lady Tate,"

A few hours later both the girls were slumped over the table drugged up to the eyeballs for the night. Lady Tate retrieved the key to the CB 3000 and removed it. She dressed in her rooms looking every bit the elegant bitch she had always been. She had no trouble lifting the girls on to a trolley and taking them upstairs for preparation.

Dressing the girls in Latex she prepared them for the prison. Neither would be able to move for a month, and both would wake in the darkness of a Punishment helmet.

"Those that dare the ultimate must prepare for the ultimate punishment."

worzel
worzel
30 Followers