Tease Me!

Story Info
A virgin boy decided to tease his girlfriend.
1.7k words
3.91
44.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer evening, and me and my boyfriend decided to go to the cinema. It was the first time we saw each other in real life. Before we only talked online in a chat room. It was beyond exciting to finally see him face to face and he was very handsome as well.

I giggled, en lacing my fingers with his as we walked through the streets towards the mall where the cinema was at. He was pretty shy, I was his first girlfriend, even though he was already 18. It surprises me a bit, when he first told me that. I didn't believe him at first, but the way his hands were shaking, his cheeks blushing and him not able to look at me straight in the eye, got me convinced that he was indeed speaking the truth.

"D-Do you want something to eat?" He asked, stuttering a bit, as we passed a small store with food. I didn't really feel hungry for food, but I did feel hungry for something else. This was the second day I was with him and we had been sleeping in the same bed every night. It had made me frustrated.

"Can I eat you?" I said, boldly. His eyes widened with shock, and blushed a deep shade of red.

How much was this guy going to blush? Weren't guys supposed to be a bit more assertive when it comes to these kinds of things.

He didn't say anything until we got to the cinema. "Two tickets please." He said and took the tickets.

It was a very small cinema, not what I was used to, but that also meant that there weren't allot of people. If only.. he would ravish me right now. I bit my lip, feeling even more frustrated.

We found our seats and sat down. The lights started to dim, and the movie started. I was hoping that he had picked a good movie, but after watching for a few minutes, I started to get bored. When I looked to the side, I saw that he was enjoying the movie, so I pretended to watch as well.

I was wearing very short jeans, and a short top. It hugged my curves in all the right places. So I was surprised he hadn't tried anything yet tonight. But that's when I felt his hand resting on my knee. It wasn't anything special, but it send shivers from where he touched me all the way up my body and down into the place that was aching.

I decided not to say anything, as I continued pretending to watch the movie. I wasn't disappointed, his hand traveled up slowy, kneading my tights gently, making his way up. I shivered violently, which didn't go unnoticed. From the corner of my eye I could see his lips curl up into a smirk. Where did the shy guy go? Well wherever he went, I wasn't complaining.

His hand continued to go up, stroking the inside of my thigh, teasingly sliding one finger inside my pants, but not touching where I wanted to be touched. Then he started stroking me through my pants. My breathing started picking up and I had to bite back a few moans.

He continued doing this until I was near to going berserk. I decided that this was where my limit was, so I bowed towards him and whispered in his ear: "If you continue, I am not going to let you sleep tonight." He swallowed thickly, seems he was just trying to act brave, teasing me like that.

"I-i-, ehm, I am not sure can we.." He didn't finish his sentence, cause I didn't let him. My hand had slid between his legs and I squeezed. It didn't surprise me when I felt that he was hard, he's a guy after all. I could hear him mutter something, which turned into a small moan when I squeezed him again.

At this point I felt like taking out his dick, and make him fuck me. But, I wanted to wait till we were at his house since I suspected that it was his first time. So I decided to tease him just a bit more.

My hand now traveled under his pants, were I teasingly stroked the length of his shaft. His eyes fluttered closed, his breathing getting uneven. I stroked it again, this time he bucked his hips up.

"S-Stop." He whispered. I raised an eyebrow. "What? Why?" That all too familiar blushed crept up his face again. "I-I don't want to cum yet."

"Fine." I said, giving his dick one last squeeze.

The last few minutes of the movie where a hell. I was dripping wet from all the teasing and I wanted to do him so badly. So when the movie ended, I grabbed his hand and nearly dragged him out of the cinema to our house.

Luckily the house wasn't that far from the cinema. He turned on the light in the living room, smiled at me nervously. "You go to the bedroom, I will be there in a second." He said.

I did as he said, giving him a kiss on the lips before leaving to the bedroom. There I took off my shirt, pants and lingerie. All naked I lay down on the bed, closing my eyes, imagining the immense pleasure I would be feeling soon.

After a while, he didn't come yet, so I was getting impatient. But instead of checking how he was, I decided to start by myself. If he was too much of a chicken to do me, I would have to do it myself.

My pussy was all wet and sticky. I teased my clit and then pushed my finger inside. At the same time I was rubbing my nipples.

I was close to cumming when I suddenly felt the bed move. I opened my eyes to see my cute boyfriend sitting there. He was looking very handsome, he had already taken of his shirt and pants, but his boxers were still on. I smiled, and removed my fingers from myself.

To my surprise, he grabbed my wet fingers, and brought them to his mouth. It was perhaps one of the most erotic sights I have ever witnessed. He licked my fingers clean, took them in his mouth and sucked, before removing them and giving me a small kiss on my lips.

"Sorry it took me so long." He said, with and embarrassed look on his face. "i am just really nervous, since it's my first time." I nodded. "I know, don't worry." I said, as I kissed his lips again.

"Y-Your beautiful by the way." He said, in between the kisses. I purred against his lips, gently pushing him back unto the bed. I straddled his waist, and slowly started kissing down his jaw, his neck and his chest. I took a nipple in my mouth and gave it a squeeze between my teeth. he shivered in response, urging me on.

When I kissed down to the hem of his boxers, I slid it down with my fingers. He helped me by lifting his butt of the bed. His dick was hard as a rock, when I grabbed it in my hand I could feel it pulsating. He hissed, and he inhaled sharply.

I noticed how much precum was dripping down the tip, so I lapped up a trail with my tongue from the base of his dick to the tip. He grunted softly, which only encouraged me to go on. I closed my lips around the tip of his dick, earning a moan, which was replaced by a louder moan after I started sucking. I wrapped my tongue around his dick, licking and sucking it like it was a lollipop.

He moaned, whispering colorful words that I wouldn't dare to repeat. His hands wound in my hair, as he bucked his hips, enjoying the sensation of fucking my mouth. I took him in deeper, massaging his balls with my other hand in the progress.

After a while, my mouth started to get numb, so I stopped. He made a disappointed sound, but it was silenced when he saw me crawling on top of him to position his dick to enter me.

"W-Wait." He said. "I want to please you too." He made me sit down on his lap, his dick rubbing my core, but not entering yet. He kissed me deeply, his tongue rubbing against mine. His hand went down to my breasts, he massaged both of them and then went down to my wet folds.

He stopped kissing me. "Your so wet." He commented. I was indeed very very wet. And even though I enjoyed him touching me, I was beyond inpatient now. I wanted his dick right now!

Luckily, his dick was pointing upwards, I continued to let him rub me a bit longer, before I sat down, sliding his dick inside me completely without warning. He threw his head back unto the pillow. His eyes closing tight, and his mouth gasping from the sudden new sensation.

I bit my lip, it felt so good to finally have him inside of me. My whole body was shaking with arousal, and I started to move my hips. His hand shot up to rest on my hips, as I picked up the pace. He let out ragged breaths of pleasure, his eyes rolling back every time I bucked my hips or tried a different angle.

"Oh..Oh fuck." He whispered, when I reached a quite rough pace. He seemed to like it when I rode him roughly, and so did i.

"Your so tight" He grabbed my hips harder. One hand left my hip and started rubbing my clit. I moaned, feeling my orgasm nearing. I cried out when the tight knot in my stomach broke. Feeling the walls of my pussy contracting, made him near his end as well. He grunted, filling me up with his seed.

That night we both lay in each others arms. "I love you." He said. "I really enjoyed making love to you."

"I love you too." I whispered, cuddling up to him.