Tease No More?

Story Info
A teaser gets taught.
922 words
2.8
45.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Lindsay's fantasy. She just wishes it would happen.. If she gets lucky maybe it will... ENJOY...Let me know what you think.

*

She goes out to the clubs in her tight little mini skirts, and low-cut tank tops. She makes sure that when she dances with the men she grinds up against them, just so they can feel her hot, little ass. Whenever she bends over, she knows they can see her pussy.

One night she is out at her usual bar and a man that is not usually her type walks up and offers to buy her a drink. She accepts his offer...hell, who turns down a free drink? He repeatedly has her drink refilled. After about the fourth drink, she is starting to feel really lightheaded. However, she can't figure out why; she often drinks much more than this with no effect.

"I will give you a ride home," he said.

"Ok," Lindsay replied.

They walk out of the bar and she stumbles the entire way to his limo. She gets in it and she passes out. A few minutes later, Lindsay wakes up and pukes all over his limo. She then passes back out.

When she awakes, Lindsay is strapped down to a table. She looks around and realizes that she is strapped to what looked like a gyno's exam table.

"Awww...I see you are awake."

She looks up and sees the man from the bar. She can see him more clearly now that there is light. The bar had been so dark. He was tall and had really dark hair.

"You have been a very bad girl, Lindsay. I hate teases. I've seen the way you flirt with these men when you go out. The way you say that you love your tight little ass fucked and stretched, you dirty little slut. Well, now I am going to show you just how much you really can take."

He straps her legs down into the stirrups. Lindsay is confused; she has no idea who this man is, or how he knows anything about her. She assumed he was just an old, rich man that likes to flirt with hot little sluts like her.

"But what did I..."

He shoves a gag in her mouth to shut her up.

He gets a stool and walked down to the end of the exam table by her spread legs. He pulls out a tray of tools, but she has no idea what most of them are. He spreads her legs even wider, and tightens the straps.

Lindsay is getting worried and thinking, "What will he do to me? Will he let me go when he's done?" He pulls out a long tube and spreads her pussy lips open. He slides a Catheter inside her and adds air so it will stay in place.

Now she's whimpering and trying to get away from him but she can't.

He picks up a speculum and slides it into her cunt, spreading her pussy really wide. He pulls out a small vibrator and slides it all the way inside her, making sure it won't come out.

He pulls out the speculum, and since it's already wet, he just slides it straight into her tight little ass. He spreads her ass about two inches, and leaves it there.

He lifts her ass off the table some more, and spreads her ass another 2 inches. Her ass is now four inches spread across.

"Mmmph..." Now, she's really in pain. Lindsay is squirming around on the table trying to get away.

He tightens the straps down even more, and leaves her laying there for about an hour. He walks back into the room when he sees that Lindsay is just a little bit calmer.

He walks over to her and pulls the speculum out of her ass, and quickly shoves a five-inch wide butt plug straight up her ass.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!," Lindsay screams from around the gag in her mouth.

He smiles to himself. "She really fucked up, now; she's going to pay for teasing all those men."

There's a tube in the middle of the plug and, all of a sudden, she feels water flowing quickly into her bowels, he puts about four liters of soapy, hot water in her ass and clamps the tube.

He picks up a connector, and connects the catheter tube to the tube in her ass. Now, whenever she pisses, she will be adding to her own enema.

He laughs at her situation.

He knows that it's got be uncomfortable for her, but...oh well. She must pay; if he feels she has been punished enough, he might even release her afterwards. He tells her she has to hold it till he gets back...

Lindsay lays there counting to herself and she knows that she's been there for, at least, six hours, just waiting for his return. She doesn't know what to do. He's tortured her and stretched her farther then she's ever been stretched in her life.

She wonders, "Is this really my fault? Do I deserve to pay for this?" She doesn't know what to think. "What if he never releases me? What if he doesn't come back for me?"

Little does she know that he's got a camera set up in the corner and he can see her. He is enjoying this torture, his cock is hard just watching her squirm. He wonders if he should release her, or keep her to be his little torture toy...

TO BE CONTINUED...