Tease or Coffee

Story Info
Coffee and a treat could go too far.
4.8k words
4.61
90.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inoz
inoz
2 Followers

My God

How had she gotten into this?

It had all started so safe.

What was happening to her?

How in hell did she ever wind up like this?

She lay, face down on her own, once safe, bed sobbing hard into her pillow, sweat rolling from her naked body and her breath coming in terrified gasps. Fear rippled through her and she shivered.

Shit, how did I let it get this far?

She thought back to when it had started, back so long ago, to the beginning, to that morning.

She had been out, walking and window-shopping, idly passing time. A coffee shop had struck her eye and she had ventured in, the thought of a warm cappuccino and the heady aroma lured her like a mouse to the bait.

Once within the aging walls she found herself surrounded by all the trappings of the modern coffee shop, elegantly wrapped in the charm of an old world building. The center of the shop had an enclosed courtyard and tables. A stone fountain trickled water underneath a Perspex roof and potted plants adorned the walls.

Such a tranquil place, so warm, so inviting.

How could she have guessed what would happen there, what would start in such an ideal setting.

There were patrons scattered about and a quick scan revealed only one table free. She made for it and settled herself in, then ordered a coffee and leaned back, listening to the peaceful splashing of the fountain.

Suddenly a shape appeared before her, a man, he was tall and dressed in a long black coat. His wild wind tossed hair fell about his shoulders framing a smiling face. He was speaking to her and she had to shake herself back to reality.

“I said, do you mind if I sit here? I’m afraid there aren’t any other seats available.”

She looked around, he was right, all the other tables were full. She nodded dumbly and gestured to the chair opposite her. His eyes twinkled as he flashed her a grin and sat. He introduced himself as Mark and reached out a hand. She responded automatically, not realizing what she was doing until their hands were clasped.

His handshake was firm and warm, he smiled again and his eyes seemed to bore into her, sending a charge tickling down her spine.

Their coffee arrived,

Arrogant, she thought,he told them where he was sitting before he even asked me.

She was about to open her mouth but decided against it, so what? If he had set his sights on her what did it matter? She leaned back and eyed him over, no there was no problem with that.

They drank, mostly in silence broken by awkward attempts at conversation, which they both abandoned after a while.

She pretended to look around the courtyard, following people as they wandered about, her eyes glancing over him at every opportunity, and catching him looking at her more than once.

She was staring passed him at the fountain, fantasies whispering through her mind, her hand reaching for the small laminated menu in the middle of the table when suddenly she encountered his fingers.

She started, her face reddening. He only looked at her and smiled, “you have very soft skin,” he said, his finger caressing the back of her hand.

She shuddered, down in her hips a warm feeling began to spread.

“Excuse me for a minute will you?” she snatched her hand back, and stood up, “I have to go…go and…. freshen up.”

Hear heart was thumping in her chest as she made her way to the bathroom sign at the other side of the courtyard.

When she got there she found a door with ‘Mens’, ‘Womens’, and ‘Disabled’ on it. She pushed, it was open, and she staggered through the doorway into the single cubicle inside. It was a large room for a toilet, made for wheelchair access and lined with handrails. She sat on the toilet lid for a while, pulling herself together.

God, that’s never happened before.

She was shaking and her panties were damp,Fuck I am so godammed horny, what is wrong with me?

After a few minutes she straightened up and headed for the door, she hoped he was still there, she had to at least get his number. She hoped she could look him in the eye again.

Please still be there, please still be there.

Her hand reached the doorknob and turned it. The door swung in by itself, propelled by some unseen force. She gasped, he was standing in the doorway.

He stepped in and closed the door, smiling at her. She started to speak but he stepped forward and took her in his arms, pressing his lips against hers and sliding his arms around her waist. She struggled at first, tried to push him away but his kiss was warm and soft yet firm and commanding, she yielded to it and relaxed. Her arms fell to her sides and her legs lost their strength.

He pushed her back to the wall, the handrail pressing against her behind, her lips hungrily devouring his tongue. She gripped the handrail to steady herself as he pressed his body against hers. Her legs parted slightly and he ground his pelvis into her dampened crotch.

One of his hands left the small of her back and slid up to behind her head, taking a handful of her hair and pulling her head back, letting his tongue slide over her chin and down her neck. Her hips were pushing in time with his and she let her head fall back against the wall, eyes closed and mouth open.

“Do you like games?” he whispered in her ear. She groaned and nodded, feeling the hot damp breath on her earlobe.

“Do you like this game?” his tongue darted into her earlobe momentarily, “Do you want to play with me?”

“Yesss” she groaned, “I want to play, oh god I want to play”

He released her hair, his fingers tracing a line over her shoulder, across her chest to the buttons on her blouse. Slowly, as he nuzzled her neck, he began to open them one by one.

She caught her breath as the hand slipped inside, warm against her damp skin, slowly pushing her blouse off her shoulder and down her arm. His lips worked their way from her neck to her bare shoulder, she jumped as he softly bit the tender skin. He blew on the bite until she had goose bumps then kissed it, sending tremors through her body. Her back arched and she pushed her wet crotch against the hard lump in his pants, he groaned and bit her shoulder again.

His hand cupped her breast and, through her bra, gently rolled around her growing nipple making it chafe against the fabric. She moaned and squirmed, willing him in, wanting it so badly. His fingers left her breast and slid down to her stomach, making wide circles around her belly. Then moved around her side, under the blouse, to her back and pushed down into her jeans, massaging her buttocks.

“Fuck me,” she breathed, “fuck me.” Her hands clenched the rail and her legs shook.

He chuckled into her shoulder and ran his tongue down her breast, sliding it under her bra and pushing down till he found her aching nipple. His hips dipped, down and away from her wet crotch and she groaned in anguish.

He licked and prodded at her nipple and worked it up, out of the bra, then sucked it into his mouth and rolled it with his tongue. She gulped air in and hissed it back out through her teeth, grinding her ass against the rail, desperate for some release.

Releasing her nipple he ran his tongue slowly down her chest and then her stomach, pausing a moment to tease her belly button. Both his hands came around the front of her and he undid her belt and the button on her jeans, tugging the zipper down with his teeth.

She bit her lip, and opened her legs wider.

Please, oh please… yes.

He opened up the front of her jeans and pulled them down. Not far, just enough to expose her panties, which he curled down leaving her buttocks to feel the smooth steel of the handrail.

She moaned as his tongue lashed out against her, running through the wispy hair around her hot and ready pussy. Slow nips and nibbles sent waves through her, as he worked across her, above her clitoris, licking, biting, swirling his tongue.

His hands pushed her back, hard against the wall, making her feet dangle slightly off the ground. She fought for balance, gripping the rail harder, the seat of her jeans foiling attempts to put her legs on his shoulders.

He laughed and held her there, helpless. She was totally unable to grasp his head with either hands or legs and force it into the depths of her yearning wetness. She groaned as his tongue resumed its work, spiraling ever so slowly down, teasing her clitoris with the occasional passing touch. He worked her over and over, lapping, licking and sucking, laying a tattoo of small bite marks around hot, wet quivering pussy. She felt like she was going to scream, desperate to feel that thick hot tongue slide between her wet lips.

Suddenly he plunged his tongue down, past the lips of her pussy and deep inside her. Caught off guard she jolted, hitting her head against the wall. She let out a low scream as the fiery tongue darted in and out. Thick, hot and hard it lapped at her and curled around inside her, sending her into a frenzy. Her hips bucked and she lost her balance on the rail, her buttocks slipping off.

He caught her, she still gripped the rail with her hands and he now held her thighs, still sending that tongue into her over and over again. Her juices ran all over his face, her arms ached and she felt like she would explode, his tongue slipped out and began to lap at her, running over her clitoris and back down again to plunge deep into her, again and again. Over and over until she thought she couldn’t take any more. She arched and bucked, her legs kicked as she gasped and whimpered.

Her breathing grew sharper and her muscles started to spasm, she bucked and arched harder, unable to control herself. The tongue lashed faster and felt the explosion growing inside her.

Suddenly he stopped, leaned back and let her sink to the floor. She whimpered at him, unable to talk, the explosion still building inside her. He tilted her head back and kissed her hard on the lips, wiping her juices over her face, she began to shake and lost sight of the world around her. She ground her hips on the floor, still breathing hard, so close, so very close. She didn’t see him leave, didn’t hear the door creak open, couldn’t smell the coffee outside, there was nothing but her and the great warm explosion coursing up through her body.

When her senses cleared she could see the open door, beyond it there were several tables the other side of a lattice screen. She didn’t know if anyone had seen her but the possibility made her go scarlet. Jeans down, breast out and sitting on the floor of a toilet having an orgasm, she would never live it down.

She groaned to herself and pushed the door shut. Quickly she grabbed some paper from the dispenser and cleaned herself up, pulling her clothes back together she looked in the mirror and decided her hair would have to do.

She braced herself and pushed the door open. Several people looked up as she walked out, but they didn’t seem too interested in her, maybe no one had noticed. She was amazed, she had made that much noise that she was sure the whole shop had heard her. Suddenly the idea that she had gotten away with sex in a public place started to turn her on. She was warming up again when she got back to her table.

Mark had gone, worse still so had her handbag.

Damn.

She felt suddenly let down, the loss of the handbag cut her. Yet somehow there was the feeling that her erotic adventure was worth it and that dammed feeling between her legs just wasn’t going away.

When she went to the counter at the front of the shop she was relieved to find he had paid her bill, well that at least was something.

The burning need in her loins was growing and she had to concentrate on not ramming her hand down into the front of her jeans as she hurried home. Instead she clenched her lower stomach muscles and rolled her ass as she walked, letting her thighs do the work of gently feeding her need as she hurried along.

Dammit, this is all his doing.

She was running through her mind all the things she had in the kitchen drawers, there must be something there that she could use to fuck herself senseless with when she got home, there had to be.

Oh god, walk faster will you?

Finally she reached her building, she hurried in and made for the elevator. Once the doors closed she was alone, immediately her hand flew to her lusting crotch, she rubbed her fingers over her jeans. They were wet, very wet. Her hand rubbed and clasped, driving the thick denim into her inner recesses, making her moan and lean on the wall for support.

By the time that the door opened her jeans were a lot wetter and her knickers had become wedged up the crack in her ass, a sensation that she was quite enjoying for a change.

She walked down the hall to her door and stopped dead.

Oh shit!

Her key was in her handbag.

She hammered on the door in frustration and caught her breath as it drifted open. Had she forgotten to close it? She didn’t think so.

Slowly she pushed it open and peered in. Everything in her tiny one room apartment looked normal, she could see her kitchenette and small adjoining bathroom, breakfast bar, living room with the couch and coffee table and her TV was still there. Beyond that a low partition wall hid her bed but not the glass windows that opened out onto her balcony beyond it.

She crept in and closed the door as quietly as she could, looking around for a possible intruder. There wasn’t one, she knew it, the door was not broken, someone had used a key.

Her key.

From her own handbag.

It was him, Mark, the guy from the coffee shop, he had found her details and went straight to her apartment and let himself in.

She should have been scared, but she wasn’t.

There should have been the need for some kind of caution, but there wasn’t.

The only thing she felt was the burning desire to fuck something.

Anything.

Anyone.

She walked down the length of the apartment, slowly, looking around, watching, and waiting. Nothing jumped out at her and there was no sign of him having been there, until she reached the partition that hid her bed from the rest of the apartment. She gasped as she saw what lay there, her legs went weak and she felt like she needed to pee.

There were handcuffs hanging from her wooden bed head, two pairs. A note lay on her pillow, all it said was ‘want to play?’. She picked it up to look at it and saw underneath another note, this one just said ‘face down’.

Hear heart was thumping and it felt like her stomach was doing flips, breathing hard she just stood there, not knowing what to do. Her lust took over, she didn’t think, didn’t care, the burning inside her drive her body forward. She stripped off to her underwear and knelt on her bed, snapping one of her wrists into a handcuff. The other was not so easy, she struggled with it for several moments before she managed to get the cuff to close over her wrist, and then she banged it shut on the bed head.

Kneeling it required a bit of wriggling before she could stretch herself out on the bed, face down as ordered. Her heart was racing in her throat and the wetness and anticipation between her legs was getting unbearable.

What the hell am I doing?

Time passed and nothing happened, she started to feel cold, afraid, what if he was not here, not coming? She was cuffed to a bed and unable to reach the phone, unable to call neighbor for help either as all the small apartments were sound proofed. She could lay here till she starved, until she died.

Now she started to cry, she felt so lost, so foolish, so scared. It wasn’t an adventure anymore.

There was a click, she held her breath, her bathroom door whispered open, he had been here all along. She could hear his footsteps as he approached, soft and slow.

He sat on the bed next to her, looking down with a smirk on his face, and toyed with her hair. His finger slid down the nape of her neck, doing small circles on her shoulders, to her bra strap, which he pulled up and let go, making a snapping noise on her back. He traced an irregular line down her back to the waistband on her panties, flicking and stretching it, sending shivers through her body.

He casually slid his palm over her buttocks, rolling them slightly, and then flat against her aching mound. She opened her legs wider and tilted her hips, pushing up into his hand, feeling it press down on her, giving her a warm tingling sensation that spread up through her belly. His fingers worked through the thin fabric, worming their way between her full wet lips as she clenched the bed head and groaned. Slipping beneath the drenched cloth he began to slowly stroke her, his thumb bumping against her anus, making her hotter than she could believe.

Oh shit, oh fuck yes, oh yes.

She clenched her teeth and pushed her ass down into his sliding hand, trying to impale herself on it. He chuckled and pushed his thumb hard up to her tight rear hole, massaging it and making her squeal. He changed his strokes so they went from her clitoris all the way back to her ass, getting her totally wet. Slowly he slid a finger into her pussy, a moan escaping her lips, and began thrusting it in and out, finger fucking her while his thumb ground in time against her now wet ass.

She felt his thumb pushing harder and harder with each stroke of the finger sliding into her pussy until finally it was punching into her ass, again and again, not quite penetrating her. She pushed back harder, hoping to drive her ass down on that elusive probing thumb, panting and grunting under the strain, pulling her arms painfully tight on the handcuffs.

Come on baby, jam that thing into me, hurry up, what are you waiting for?

He didn’t though, he kept pushing on her ass while he finger fucked her, spare fingers caressing and tickling her lips and clit. The thought of being fucked in the ass was sending her to the edge, the long slow strokes of the finger and the short hard punches from the thumb were bringing her to the brink. She was gasping, only moments away when he stopped and pulled out of her.

She whimpered and cursed, rolling her hips and trying to rub her lips together and finish it while there was still a chance, but he laughed at her and dampened her passion.

Bastard.

He stood up and walked out of her sight, and she heard him rummaging through her kitchenette, going through the drawers and opening the fridge. Presently he came back, she couldn’t see what he was carrying and he climbed on the bed, sitting on her ass, where she couldn’t turn her head to watch him.

Something cold touched her back and she jumped. Then he put something else on her, not so cold, and finally something freezing. Goose bumps came up all over and her nipples hardened into little bullets, which sank into her bra.

He started doing something, making a funny scraping sound. There were things landing on her back, little cool things, little damp things. One of them landed on her shoulder and slipped onto the bed where she could see it, it was carrot peel, he was sitting on her peeling a carrot.

When he had finished he put the carrot on the pillow next to her face so she could see, he must have found the biggest carrot in her fridge, it was huge. He had whittled the point off it and made a dull, blunt knob and about two thirds down it’s length he had cut a groove around it. She was wondering what all this was going to be used for when he took something off her back and held it in front of her eyes.

A knife.

A fucking big knife at that.

Oh shit.

She whimpered, in genuine fear this time, as he rolled it around in his palm, bringing it to rest on her shoulder. She stared at it unable to move or speak as the knife glided over her shoulder and out of her sight. The point ran along her skin like a cold, sharp fingernail sending the muscles in her back into uncontrollable jitters. The knife encountered her bra strap and lifted it off her back she herd a tearing sound as the strap parted and her bra went slack.

inoz
inoz
2 Followers
12