Tease to Please Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
908 Followers

Skirts and dresses: size 2

Stockings: small

Shoes: US size 6 (narrow)

Of course, when Arthur subsequently ordered the clothes online he couldn't resist making a few adjustments. Anything elastic, he reasoned, could be ordered one size down. "It's my money after all," he smirked in front of his computer, "I might as well enjoy it."

Everything was shipped to Arthur's lab during the last two weeks of May. He happily stacked the resulting pile of nearly-weightless UPS boxes on the floor within his private office.

Both Arthur and Elise neglected to mention the whole awkward subject of Elise's uniform to her parents. The fewer people who knew about it the better, they agreed.

Elise packed everything else she would need for the summer into two suitcases. One was full of regular clothes for when she wasn't dolled-up for Doctor Yamamoto, and the second was filled with assorted party clothes that would do double-duty as elements of her uniform and as evening-wear in case she and her new summer roommates wanted to go dancing.

Perhaps better still, Elise daydreamed on her short commercial flight to SFO, she might meet a nice handsome guy who'd take her out on a few dates! After all... she was hoping to have some fun this summer too.

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
908 Followers
12