Tease to Please Ch. 04

Story Info
Young intern accepts her provocative uniform. Loves result.
8.1k words
4.6
81.9k
26

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
903 Followers

NB: The development of sexual tension and realistic characters occupies the initial short chapters. The explicit sex that follows benefits from this, so I wouldn't skip ahead if I were you. Start at Chapter 1. Your patience will be rewarded! ;-)

I would like to thank all the Literotica authors whose work inspired me to write this story. I welcome comments and advice from anyone.

*

Chapter Four: Wednesday June 5, 2013

"It was FREEZING in the city this morning!" exclaimed Elise when she arrived at the lab. "I'm so glad I didn't have to go out for an early run this morning. I would have frozen into a popsicle!"

She was bundled up in a denim jacket and an ankle-length purple hippy skirt.

"Good morning Elise," Arthur replied. "It can't be all that bad. I didn't hear any reports of snow on the news."

"Well, it seems freezing when you're in that crazy fog and the wind is blowing a million miles an hour. I don't know how people survive in San Francisco. At least out here it's more normal, like, with an actual sun up in the sky."

Arthur chuckled. "I'm glad we can be of service. I would hate our guest from Arizona to die of exposure to fog. By the way, how is BART treating you? I heard on the news there's some sort of labor dispute going on? "

"It's fine. I noticed some people picketing at the station last night, but that's about it."

Elise put down her backpack and doffed her jean jacket onto the extra chair beside her desk.

"I'm going to the kitchen to make some coffee," she volunteered, "Would you like some?"

"Sure. Thanks Elise."

"No problem Doctor Peters."

Arthur was relieved to see Elise so at-ease this morning. His revelations the prior evening about being divorced and living at the lab didn't seem to have affected her outlook on her internship at all. At least not as far as he could tell.

Arthur relished the thought of what the next three months would bring. Not only would Elise become increasingly useful to him as she learned her way around his ongoing research, but the daily excitement of watching her dress up in revealing candystriper outfits was already making him feel twenty years younger. His libido was getting a serious workout. He looked forward to each day like a voyeur at a newfound peephole.

Elise returned a few minutes later and delivered a large mug of fresh coffee to Arthur's desk with one of her signature smiles. Then they both got to work.

About thirty minutes later Arthur's office phone rang. It was Doctor Yamamoto. Apparently he had a gift for Elise that he wished to deliver personally. He indicated he would be heading downstairs right away.

Arthur hung up the phone and told Elise.

"Shoot!" Elise exclaimed. "I'm supposed to be in uniform, aren't I?"

"You better hurry." Arthur replied.

Elise bounded to the closet and shut the door behind her. Arthur heard the scraping of hangars across wardrobe poles and the clack of shoes dropping onto the concrete floor.

Inside, Elise was a blur of naked limbs as she stripped down to her underwear. She had purposely worn an ultra-sheer pair of white nylon boyshort panties today to avoid a repeat of the prior day's embarrassment. She was confident the gauzy, seamless 'Mini Cheekster' shorts would leave no waistband creases visible through her uniform this time. Up top, she wore a strapless padded bra. Again, she intended to have no repeats of yesterday's problems.

Elise yanked a new miniskirt off its hangar and stepped into it barefoot. This one was styled like a tennis skirt. Its top half sat low and tight on her hips while its bottom half flared out in a dozen flouncy pleats. The outside fabric was white cotton but, unlike a real tennis skirt, the interior was lined with bright pink faux satin. A matching pink belt was sewn on around the top of the skirt, but functionally the waist was closed by a zipper at the rear. Elise had to suck in her stomach to get the zipper fully engaged.

Once it was on, she had no time to study the fit of the skirt. If she had, she would have noticed that it was the shortest garment she had ever worn in her entire life.

She pulled a pink knit top from the pile of shirts. The material was very soft. It felt like a thin fuzzy sweater. Elise stretched the crew-neck over her head carefully so as not to mess up her hair and fished her arms through the long sleeves. When she pulled it down over her bra, she noticed the fuzzy fabric actually made it look like she had boobs for once. That was a pleasant surprise. The pink sweater's long sleeves contrasted sharply with its high crop around her ribcage. Her entire stomach and lower back were bare.

There was no time to choose between all the stockings so Elise just grabbed a pair at random. They turned out to be three-quarter length white ones with a prominent seam up the back. The thigh bands were very dainty with a corset-style, laced-up closure at the back. Tiny pink ribbons served as the laces and were tied off in dangling bows that hung down over the topmost inches of the back seams. Elise made a snap decision that the pearl-colored heels were a better match. She buckled them on as quickly as she could and then shuffled out into the office.

Arthur nearly choked on his coffee when he saw her.

"Is this okay?" Elise asked nervously. She did a quick spin that twirled the pleats of her skirt outward. This exposed not only the skirt's bright pink lining but also most of her underwear and ass.

Without a word Arthur stood and followed Elise as she clomped back to her desk to put in her earrings and a hair ribbon.

His eyes were mesmerized by the line of flouncy pleats that wagged back and forth across her butt as she walked. The pink bows at the back of her stockings shook with each footfall of her tall heels. The pink sweater was neon-bright and coordinated perfectly with the bows, belt and pink lining that peeked out between the pleats of her skirt every time she moved.

When Elise reached her desk and stood still, Arthur realized just how shockingly short her skirt was. The front barely concealed her panties. The rear, unbeknownst to Elise, was even more brief and failed to cover her gluteal crease. Anyone behind her who happened to be eye-level with her hips would plainly see the initial swell of her bottom and the gentle widening where her uppermost thighs were bisected by her panties. The fact that her stockings ended at mid-thigh only exaggerated the brevity of the skirt by leaving the top five inches of her slender legs entirely naked.

"Is something wrong?" Elise asked, startling Arthur from his entranced stupor.

"Oh! Um, no," he babbled, "You, um... Your uniform looks great. It's, um, well... I just noticed the seams on your stockings kind of wander. Are those supposed to be straight?"

Elise finished putting in her second earring and twisted around to look down the backs of her legs.

"Are they crooked?" she asked, straining to see past the flouncy pleats of her skirt.

"Yeah. Do you want me to help you fix them?"

"No, no. I got it. I just need to put this bow into my hair first."

Elise dug a wide pink ribbon out of her bag and looped it around the base of her ponytail.

Arthur couldn't help himself. He knelt down behind her and began gently tugging the most crooked areas of her stockings into alignment. Being so close to her made his heart pound. His face was inches from her bottom. While his hands worked the seams straight, he let his eyes wander upwards from the dainty pink bows to the rear hemline of her skirt. He marveled at how smooth her hairless thighs were. Her skin appeared almost diaphanous at the junction of her inner thigh and butt.

When Elise finished tying the pink bow in her hair, she twisted around again and placed one hand on the back of her hip.

"You don't have to do that Doctor Peters," she said softly. "I can fix them."

Arthur couldn't hear her. Her new pose had canted her pelvis even farther forward than her tall sandals had, raising the back of her skirt by another inch. Arthur was eye-to-eye with her butt cheeks. He stared at the thin mini-shorts, stunned by their transparency. The fabric clung to her little creased mound and nearly disappeared between the pert lobes of her ass. He swore under his breath. The panties were so sheer he could actually discern a freckle on one of her outer labium.

In a flash of inspiration, Arthur dug his index fingers under the top-band of one of her stockings and gave it a firm side-to-side wiggle. This set in motion the soft flesh of Elise's thigh, wobbling it in front of his nose. Elise grabbed the desk with her free hand to steady herself. Arthur repeated this twice on each leg, relishing the way the lower half of her petite ass quivered in response.

"Okay, Doctor Peters. Okay!" Elise pleaded. "They must be straight by now."

Arthur carefully rose to his feet. His penis had swollen substantially. It now lay trapped uncomfortably sideways beneath his underwear and slacks. He backed away from Elise's desk and inserted his hand into the front pocket of his slacks to conceal his bulge.

"Are they straight?" Elise continued, facing away from him with her feet together and lower back arched.

"Yeah, almost perfect." Arthur replied. "Just behind your knees, the seams go inward a bit."

To his delight, Elise bent over to fix this. He coached her adjustments as she tugged each stocking into better alignment, but really all he did was soak up the delicious view of her bottom.

Elise had just straightened back up when Doctor Yamamoto strode into the room. He carried a small white box that was about the size and shape of a double CD case. He appeared to be in a good mood. He greeted each of them with a thin smile and then held the box out toward Elise with both hands.

Arthur remember enough from his days in Japan to warn Elise that she needed to accept the gift with both hands while looking Doctor Yamamoto in the eye. To do otherwise would be regarded as a great insult, he informed her.

Elise dutifully accepted the small box with both hands and gave Doctor Yamamoto a slight bow along with her smile. She then opened the lid of the box. Inside was a silver jewelry chain.

Doctor Yamamoto began to explain to Elise in Japanese, with Doctor Peters translating of course, that this was a gift intended to help cure her habit of lazy posture.

Elise held up the chain to examine it closely. It was very thin and wrought of links that were round in cross-section. The links were so closely spaced that the chain felt as smooth as a wire. The clasp was interesting too. It was a tiny heart-shaped box with a keyhole in the front.

Doctor Yamamoto plucked a tiny key from within the box and carefully unlocked the clasp. The chain fell open silently and draped from Elise's hands like a wet noodle.

Doctor Yamamoto began gesturing toward Elise's chair and babbling happily about something in Japanese. Elise looked at Doctor Peters.

"He wants you to stand up on your chair," Arthur translated. "...so he can put it on you. I think he's saying it goes around your waist."

"Oh," Elise replied. "Can you give me a hand?"

She was unsure what to think about this apparent kindness from Doctor Yamamoto, but she had been raised better than to question any gift, especially one from her boss. She accepted Doctor Peters' offered arm and carefully stepped up onto her plastic chair. It wasn't a swivel chair, thankfully. In these heels, Elise reflected, that would have been suicidal.

Once atop the chair, Elise's waist was level with the Japanese doctor's head. He took the silver chain from her hand and quickly looped it around her bare midriff. It felt cool against her skin at first but quickly warmed. Elise looked down and was embarrassed to see that the chain was too short. Even when Doctor Yamamoto held it snugly around the narrowest part of her waist there remained a one-inch gap between the two halves of the clasp.

Doctor Yamamoto said something in Japanese.

"He says to suck in and stand up tall," Doctor Peters relayed.

Elise sucked in her flat tummy as far as she could and tried to stretch herself taller. She felt the chain tighten around her. Then there was an audible: 'click!'

Doctor Yamamoto stepped back. The chain was in place.

Doctor Peters took a step back too. Both men regarded her appearance as though for the first time, scanning her from head to toe.

Elise looked down at her waist. It felt like she could hardly breathe. The chain was indented into her skin all the way around. It wasn't uncomfortable, but she immediately disliked the pudgy appearance it gave her. She sucked in her stomach again until the chain regained a fraction of slack. To avoid that pudgy look, she realized, she was going to need to keep her stomach sucked-in all the time and breathe with her chest rather than her diaphragm.

"This must be how it improves your posture," she thought.

Elise glanced over at the two Doctors, still holding-in her stomach. They stood with their arms folded, staring at her and subtly smirking. Doctor Peters' face looked guilty. And was that a bulge in his trousers, Elise wondered, or did he just have something in his pocket?

Doctor Yamamoto barked something in Japanese and made a swirling motion with his hand. Elise understood that he wanted her to turn around.

It took time to gingerly shuffle around in high heels on the slippery plastic chair. Elise held her arms out to either side for balance. She was somewhat disappointed that Doctor Peters did not offer her a helping hand. The waist chain constantly reminded her to keep her tummy in and back upright, forcing her core muscles to remain tight. She had to remind herself to breathe.

Once she had turned halfway around, Elise carefully looked back over her shoulder at the two doctors. They had backed away another few paces and now sat together on the edge of a console table, staring at her ass and legs. Elise, careful not to lose her balance, lowered her arms and smoothed the back of her pleated skirt down, checking to see if perhaps it was wrinkled. Not feeling anything awry, she bent forward slightly and ran her fingers around to the backs of her stockings to feel whether either of the twin bows had come untied.

She heard Doctor Yamamoto let out a low chortle. Elise finally realized what was happening and straightened up so quickly that she almost fell off the chair. She grabbed the rear hem of her skirt and gasped.

"Doctor Peters!" she squealed, "Why didn't you tell me this was too short in back? It's even worse than the first one!"

"It looks good Elise," Arthur offered. " I thought you knew."

"I didn't know it was THAT short! You're supposed to tell me these things!"

"There wasn't time."

Elise shuffled back around to face the two men. She put her hands on her slender hips and scowled at them.

Arthur, seeing her angry for the first time, thought she looked cute. Despite how much he genuinely liked her, it was impossible to take her seriously in this outfit. All he could think about was how hot she was.

Doctor Yamamoto stood and frowned at Arthur. The two men had worked together long enough that sometimes a simple look conveyed reams of unspoken data. Arthur stood up too and erased his goofy grin.

"Elise," Arthur began in a suddenly commanding tone, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Elise's scowl softened. She glanced back and forth between the two men, trying to think.

Arthur continued: "Don't you want to thank Doctor Yamamoto for his gift?"

"Ohm'gosh, you're right." she blushed. "I forgot. Can you help me down?"

"Sure."

Arthur approached Elise and offered her an arm to lean on as she stepped down off her chair. Elise walked toward Doctor Yamamoto and then turned to look at Arthur.

"How do you say thank you in Japanese?" she asked.

"You should say, 'Domo arigatou gozaimasu,'" Arthur instructed.

Elise faced Doctor Yamamoto and took his right hand in both of hers. She bowed slightly and repeated, as best she could, "Domo arigatou gozaimasu."

The Japanese doctor chuckled and nodded his head slightly. Then he stepped around Elise and approached Doctor Peters. He dropped the little key that unlocked her waist chain into Doctor Peters' hand, tapped his wristwatch and mumbled something in Japanese before gliding noiselessly out of the room.

"What did he say?" Elise asked once he was gone.

"He said he'll be back in ninety minutes for your daily rounds." Arthur translated for her.

"Oh," Elise said with a trace of disappointment. "Okay. Well, anyway... thanks for teaching me how to say thank you."

"You're welcome. Now let's get some work done, shall we?"

"Um... Sure, but can I change?"

Arthur folder his arms across his chest. It was his turn to scowl.

"I... don't really have time to change, do I?" Elise fumbled, reading his body language. "I would just have to change right back into this again."

"Right," Arthur grunted. "There is work to be done, Elise. As I mentioned yesterday, you should be trying to learn as much as you can."

"You're right Doctor Peters."

"I don't want you wasting all your time on costume changes."

"No, of course not."

"They're merely clothes after all. Isn't that what you said?"

"Yes."

"Well, let's try to maintain that perspective, shall we?"

"Yes, Doctor Peters. I will. I'm sorry if I got out of line there. I just... I just..." Elise's voice trailed off. She clutched the rear hem of her skirt.

"Stop. I accept your apology. Nothing more needs to be said about it. From now on I will tell you if there is anything wrong with your uniforms, okay?"

"Okay, thanks."

"And if I say nothing is wrong, then nothing IS wrong."

"Oh. Got it."

"Are you ready to work now?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Did you finish those spreadsheets I gave you yesterday?"

"Not yet."

"Well, hop to it then."

"Yes, Doctor Peters."

Elise took the two steps back to her desk, repositioned her chair and sat down. She bit her lip when her backside touched the cold plastic. Her pleated skirt was simply too short to stay tucked under her bottom when she sat down, especially with the upright posture enforced by her new belly chain. The chain made her sit straight up with her shoulders square and her tummy completely sucked in. She already felt taller.

Elise reflected that the ultra-sheer panties she had chosen that morning had become a liability. They were now the only thing separating her privates from the world. Being see-through, they did not inspire much confidence. She could feel the cool plastic under her as if she had nothing on at all.

The next ninety minutes passed in a blur. Doctor Peters seemed intent on keeping her busy. As soon as she finished the first spreadsheet, he called her over behind his desk and instructed her to reorganize a section of his bookcases. He wanted the books sorted by authors' family name rather than by subject area. He pointed out a step-stool for her use when reaching for the top shelf.

Elise quickly realized that the location of the bookcase, against the wall to the right of Doctor Peters' desk, meant that she would spend the entire duration of her new task with her back to him; lifting, bending, squatting and stretching as she moved books from various shelves to the floor and vice versa. Wearing such a ludicrously short skirt, especially in such tall heels, meant there would be no way to keep from flashing him.

Once Elise began pulling the books and binders off the shelves and stacking them on the floor in alphabetical piles, she realized it was even worse than that. The tight chain around her waist really dug into her skin unless she kept her back straight. And the high heels made squatting an awkward balancing act. That left bending from the waist as the easiest method of reaching the lower shelves and the piles on the floor. There would be no shortage of full-moon panty peeks for Doctor Peters then.

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
903 Followers