Teased And Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull my cock out of your mouth and move off the bed once more. You wonder what is in store for you next. You can feel your body still pulsing in post orgasmic pleasure. Your face feels flushed and hot as you lie there, waiting on the next thing to happen to you.

You turn your head to the side as you hear me rustling in the bag yet again. You hear a bottle cap popping again and assume it is the same bottle of oil already massaged into your chest. The bottle snaps shut again and then you hear the slap and slurp as the oil is rubbed. You imagine my hands rubbing together, coating them in that fluid.

After a few moments you feel me kneeling on the bed once more between your legs, in front of your exposed, vulnerable, throbbing cunt. My hands roll up your thighs again, oil coating the soft skin of your legs. I rub my hands up and down those thighs, massaging you. It feels so relaxing as my hands glide up and down.

My right hand moves away from your left thigh. You suddenly feel something pressing against your throbbing, sensitive pussy lips once more. You try to work out what it is as it gently slides up and down against your swollen lips. It feels like it has been covered in oil too. You are more and more certain you know what it is now. Unless you are very much mistaken, I am running the tip of a dildo or vibrator against your sweet, wet pussy.

You feel the tip sliding up and down. As I apply a little more pressure, it slides between your lips. I press it against your trembling pussy. Your body starts to shudder again, when moments earlier it lay prostrate. Those post orgasmic waves have made way to a tightness. Your breathing becoming shallower again, your muscles starting to tighten up again. A faint heat burns deep in the pit of your stomach as a new orgasm takes seed inside you.

'Relax that hot little pussy of yours gorgeous. Just let every go. Let every sensation wash over you, unresisting.'

You fight to relax your body. Your first instinct is to hold control over yourself, but you so dearly want to do everything I ask of you.

I slide the shaft of the dildo along your trembling pussy, till the tip presses against your throbbing, burning clit. Your body jolts as it presses against your bud. Then you feel it slide back down before the tip eases between your lips. I press the dildo against your entrance. Slow, small, circular motions against your hungry pussy. Your wet cunt starts to slide over the tip. You take a big deep breath as the tip slowly disappears inside you. You feel the thickness of it. Your pussy stretches around it. Your hot little cunt clenches around it.

You feel me moving on the bed, placing myself beside you as i keep that dildo inserted inside you. I lean over and kiss you on the lips. You meet me with a passionate, eager kiss. Our tongues whirl around one another as I keep moving that dildo in a slow, small circle. You hear our breathing loudly escaping us as our lips lock. Your hips start to rock back and forth a little as the dildo starts to slide in and out of your pussy so slightly. You feel it press against the upper wall of your tight pussy with every push inside you.

You want more now. Your body tingling all over as the passion pulses through you once more. My hand slides over your tits again as you feel me push the dildo deeper inside you. You squirm as you feel it penetrating you, filling you. I then begin to fuck your eager little cunt with long deep strokes. You groan loudly as you let that orgasm build and build. My hand moves down your chest, over your stomach, and my fingers slide towards your throbbing clit. The oil over your skin lubricating my fingers. I gently rub your clit as the dildo slides in and out of you. Each wave growing more and more powerful now. Your breathing in time with the strokes of the dildo in and out of your clenching pussy. Moaning uncontrollably, your body writhes against the bed. You try to let the feeling course through you, wash over you. You struggle to fight your body's urge to resist the power of the orgasm building inside you.

My fingers rapidly sliding over your clit now as I tease that orgasm out of you. One deep breath and you feel the orgasm poised to explode through your body. Another breath, your whole body tightens. You hold that breath inside you. You let the feeling take over your whole body.

One final wave and the orgasm crashes through you. Your entire body shakes violently as the ecstacy pulses through you. You let out a loud scream as your body loses control. It goes on for so long. Each heartbeat sending pulse after pulse of orgasmic fire surging between your legs as i hold that large dildo deep inside your spasming pussy.

Your cum bursts over the dildo as you grind all over the bed. I watch your body writhing in ecstacy again. Every time you think the orgasm is starting to subside a fresh wave pulses through you.

I let you absorb the feeling, allowing you to bask in the delight of orgasm. After a few moments you begin to calm down again. The second orgasm leaving you feeling exhausted and spent. But I haven't finished yet.

I slowly pull the dildo from your trembling pussy. You can hear your pussy squelching as it slides out of you. You can't remember it ever feeling so wet from your own cum. I run the tip of the dildo along your lips. Your mouth opens and you lift your head to take the dildo in your mouth. Lips wrapping around it you can taste your cum mixed with the baby oil. I slide it in and out of your eager mouth a few times, fucking your mouth as you eagerly take it. You feel the texture in your mouth. Firm, with a soft rubbery skin. It feels so thick in your mouth, you are a little surprised it didn't feel so tight inside your pussy. I remove it from you, making a little popping noise as it exits your sucking mouth. Then you hear a switch flicking and the familiar sound of a vibrator springing into life. The sound alone making your pussy clench.

So it was more than just a dildo that was penetrating you a few minutes ago. I let the tip glide over your stomach. You flinch as you feel the vibrations on you. I run it around your belly button and up between your breasts. The feeling of that vibrator feels familiar. You start to guess it is a rampant rabbit I am gliding over your spent body. That guess is soon confirmed as you feel those little vibrating ears gently trembling over your left nipple. You squirm as your sensitive nips harden again. They are so sensitive now, the vibrations seem to pound through your while chest. I then slowly slide it down your naked body. Slowly, purposefully, sliding down till it reaches your throbbing pussy.

I slide the tip along your throbbing pussy lips. Then I let the little vibrating ears slide down onto your aching clit. Your body writhes as the vibrations surge over your pussy. You scream as the feeling is almost too much to bear. You feel my hand placed just above your pussy once more. I push you down against the bed as before. The vibe sending your pussy crazy. Your whole body is shaking as I rub your clit with the vibe. Biting on your lip to stop the screams bursting from you, your body shuddering violently. You feel a powerful wave rushing through your body.

Suddenly aware of a third orgasm about to take hold of you, you clench your fists, turning your knuckles white. Your toes curl. You try to pull your knees up off the bed and as together as you can. That orgasm quickly builds to an irresistable power. You feel it coming but are powerless as you drown in the ecstacy. Mind numb now, the orgasm explodes through you with such a force you almost pull the cuffs from the bed. The unrelenting surge courses through your whole body as your clit burns, pussy tightens, breathing pauses. You feel it gushing through your wet pussy. You can't believe the power of it all. Trying to control your body once more you sense another orgasm pushing behind it. You surely can't be about to cum again. But your body shudders as another orgasm rushes behind the one currently flooding over your body. You shout out as you cum again. A double orgasm utterly exhausting you. Your body twisting and contorting on the bed as I remove my hand from you, allowing you a little more freedom.

I watch your body writhing as the feeling courses through you. I let the feeling subside. Your body feels spent and used. Your pussy exhausted, heart pounding as your body sinks into the bed. Your face and chest red as the blood races through you. I think you need a little rest. I lift your glass from the table and let your drink drip onto your lips. It never tasted so good as you swallow that drink, realising how parched you have become. ' Once you settle down I am going to finally feel my cock in your tight little pussy. Are you ready for it?'

You are so exhausted you don't know if you can take anymore.

You feel the sheets beneath you are damp with your cum and juices as they slide down your spent pussy, between your clenched ass cheeks and onto the soft fabric. Your face feels hot, your whole body aches from coital exhaustion. Every muscle in your body burns with the afterglow of the orgasms you had just minutes ago. You feel my hand on your left ankle as I uncuff your leg. Then you feel the other leg becoming free. You pull your knees up and let the soles of your feet lie flat on the bed. Knees parted to accomodate your swollen, throbbing pussy. Your legs ache slightly as you move them.

You feel my body moving onto the bed at your feet. Then two hands grip both your ankles and lift your feet up into the air. You sense my body edging up against you. Sitting before you, knees either side of your ass, I let your ankles rest against my shoulders as my throbbing, hard cock slips between your thighs. You can feel it between your legs, the heat of it, the firmness. You feel my hands firmly gripping the tops of your thighs as I let my cock brush against your trembling pussy. Slowly gliding back and forth, I let the shaft of my cock rub up and down against your swollen, parted pussy lips. Your wet cunt getting my cock nice and wet.

I pull back and let the tip of my bulging cock head slip down against your quivering hole. Slowly, slowly, I ease the tip of my cock inside you. It feels so good to finally fuck you. You feel the tip entering your pussy as it burns with desire, exhaustion and ecstacy. I watch my cock slowly disappearing inside you. You take a deep breath and hold it as your pussy stretches around my member. The exsquisite feeling of your sweet little pussy tightening around me. My hands firmly around your thighs, holding you as I ease my cock further inside you. The angle of penetration means the large head of my cock rubs against the upper wall of your pussy as it slides inside you. That sensitive flesh in your pussy burning as you feel it pressing inside. You gasp as your body starts to shudder again. Mouth wide open in a perfect 'o' as you feel your body willingly, eagerly start to tremble again. That tight feeling deep inside you returning once more, growing rapidly.

Your pussy clenches around my pulsing cock as I bury it deep inside you. I can feel it tightening around me. Your hips lift off the bed and grind against me as I fill your hot, wet pussy. I fall into a rhythm and start to fuck you slowly. In and out, back and forth. With each thrust my cock rubs along that inner wall, running over that special spot that sends you to ecstacy. Your breathing starts to fall in line with each thrust. Each beat sending a new wave right through you. I keep the pace intentionally slow. You feel your body gripped by another orgasm, just waiting to explode from you. Slowly, slowly. Too slow to trigger that orgasm. You feel your body convulsing as each wave powers over you then subsides. Your pussy feels on fire now. You clench your fists tightly as your body recoils, agonisingly quivering as that orgasm waits to escape you.

After what seems like an eternity of slow deliberate thrusts I start to quicken. My cock, wet with your juices and cum, pounds harder and harder, faster and faster. Your hips grind harder and faster against me. Your whole body tightens as I slam inside you, filling you. With one final, forcefull thrust your body finally reaches that trigger point again. A loud groan escapes you as the breath escapes you. That tightness in your stomach releasing in a glorious wave that surges through your whole body, reaching out to your toes and fingers and head, before flowing back towards your burning cunt. Pussy clenching, the cum bursts from you yet again. Your trembling pussy cumming over my cock. After five or six waves of orgasm I start to thrust in and out again. You want to stop but you can't. Your burning pussy losing all strength as my cock starts to pound you again. You feel the inevitable orgasm wash over you again. One on top of the other, wave after wave, your body generating orgasm after orgasm. The feel of your pussy cumming over my cock is making it hard for me to control myself. I eagerly want to cum inside you.

As your body writhes uncontrollably in the throws of multiple orgasms, I pull my cock out of your trembling pussy suddenly. 'What now?' You wonder as your body loses control.

Your legs fall to the bed as the sensation washes over you. Moaning loudly, each breath escaping you rapidly. As you lay blindfolded, wrists cuffed, I watch you writhing in ecstacy. I watch you slowly and gradually calm down from the pulsating inferno. As you feel the aftershocks twitching through your body I uncuff your wrists. I guide you up onto your knees and let you flop forward. Propped on your knees and elbows now, ass up in the air, you let your head fall down onto the bed. Breathing so heavily, body aching, your body starts to relax again.

I watch you. The exposed parts of your face showing how grateful you are to have a chance to recover. A faint smile on your lips as the sweat on your brow glistens in the artificial light of the room. You look so beautiful, body spent and exhausted, drifting away in an exquisite bliss. I let you rest for what feels like ten, maybe fifteen minutes. You dont alter your position in all that time, still recovering and axhausted. My cock has still maintained a little rigidity from watching you lie there.

Suddenly you feel my hand on your ass. My hand glides over it, one cheek, then the other. i then let it slide down the outside of your thigh. You feel me getting back on the bed behind you. I let my hand move inside your thigh and those fingertips glide over your soft silky skin again. I stroke the inside of your shivering thighs, back and forth. You feel so relaxed now. You are almost in a dreamlike state. You feel my fingertips dancing along your thighs, almost tickling you. You can feel your skin tighten as it shivers underneath my fingertips. Those muscles that had for so long remained taught, on edge, have no strength to muster of any note. Every inch of your body soft and liquid. Gliding my fingers over the inside of your thigh in small circles, idling higher and higher up your leg. Colours flash behind your closed eyes. Vibrant red, purple, green blue. You focus on my soft touch as it edges to within an inch of your spent pussy.

You feel a surge of blood flooding to your pussy once more. Your exhausted body begins to stir slightly. You feel almost powerless to resist the feeling that is starting to build inside you. You can hear your heartbeat pumping through your head. My lips start to glide over your ass, soft kisses roaming over each cheek. I let my thumb brush against your pussy, setting your body into a shudder. After a moments pause, i press my thumb against your pussy and run it up and along your rapidly swelling lips. You push your hips out to thrust your pussy against my thumb. Pussy still wet from your cum, my thumb effortlessly slips between those swollen, pulsing lips and inside you. You take a deep breath as my thumb penetrates you so suddenly. The next sensation is my index finger searching for your clit. You move your knees wide apart, allowing me to access your pulsing bud. Sliding my finger around the hood, you start to tremble once more as the anticipation of orgasm rushes through you. Your pussy tightens and loosens, again and again, struggling to find the strength to control.

I kneel behind you and ease myself up to you. You can feel my thick, hard cock press against you. The tip eases along those swollen wet lips. I grab your hips with both hands and push my cock inside your throbbing pussy. I can't resist your sweet cunt any more. I start to thrust in and out of you. You can feel my cock pushing into you, filling you, stretching your vulnerable cunt, and then pulling out, till the tip of my cock almost slips out of you. Again and again, with force and intent. Building up the speed. Fucking you faster and faster. Your pussy starting to burn with a fire as your heartbeat pulses through you. You slide a hand beneath your legs and caress my cock as it slides in and out of you, feeling it slip in and out of your throbbing pussy. I start to thrust harder again. With one hand I grip the hair at the back of your head and pull on it. Your head pulls back as I fuck you harder and harder.

We fuck like animals, feverishly. You push onto my cock with each thrust inside you. Stomach tightening again, you feel that orgasm taking hold of you again. You feel me reaching climax. Your pussy tightens with the last sinews of energy it has left. You feel my cock slide deep inside your wet pussy as i am about to cum. An explosive gush of my cum bursts into your pussy. The sensation sends you into a wild, uncontrollable orgasm. Both of us cumming together. More and more cum bursting inside you. After a few moments I ease my cock out of your spent pussy, followed by a stream of cum running down your thigh.

You feel so spent now. Exhausted and enthralled. Fuck this was a good day.

12